Rah idek atp

Same people as the cliffhanger on the one with the title: I've not had my phone for a week, so same storyline kinda.

Characters:

Freya-bottom
Julie-top

You know the drill already enjoy ;>

Friday:

Freya's PoV:

The second bell that signifies that your late to lesson suddenly goes off,I smile as I realise I have that math teacher.

I'm still in the empty hallway with my friend.

"I don't wanna go in yet, do another lap then walk me to lesson pleaseeee" I beg.

"Your actually letting me walk u to lesson?" She says with a shocked expression.

I nod laughing to myself.

We walk around the school once more before we end up at my maths door.

I sigh and let my friend know where to meet me after class.

Tiff screams my name as I walk up to her and I smile going in to hug her while she's sat down.

"Sit down and do the task that's on the board."

I do as the teacher asks my pussy already throbbing from her voice.

Shit.

Grabbing a pen in my blazer, that I hung behind my chair, and writing random shit.

These two boys start messing about in the lesson, I know them both but one of them are my boy bsf.

I start talking to him from across the classroom and he starts throwing shit at me , I grab this paper airplane and throw it at him.

The airplane completly goes a different direction and  me and him both start laughing so hard,he stands up and follows his friend out the class and they both get slt called on them.

I then turn around and start beefing with this boy.

He was saying some weird cringey shit and we just went back and forth with insults.

"MICHEAL!" I hear the teacher shout and we both turn around to look at her.

"Shut up and do the work, otherwise you guys will have to stay behind when the bell goes."

"Would you want that?"

He shakes his head and I just turn my head and talk to tiff before we got yelled at againnn for talking.

Honestly, this teacher makes me horny n shit but is also annoying asf.

My chair rocks back and forth me tilting back on it.

I look at Miss and Watch her write on the board,I can't help but feel myself growing horny at her veiny hands and her fingers just being there,fuck.

My thoughts disappear as Tiffany turns to talk to me and starts rambling on about Halloween.

After a few minutes,Tiffany gets moved away from me because we kept talking,honestly not even suprised.

Atleast it was like 5 minutes from the bell.

We start packing up and then miss tells me I have a detention with her so I should sit back down.

I can't help but feel like miss was so cold to me today, she kept shouting at me for talking when everyone is and kept shouting at me for not getting the question right but then goes being nice to the girl infront of me.

I cant help but feel,jealous?

The bell goes a few seconds later and I just sit there waiting for my detention to be over, god I've got ages left.