Thrusts of Ghost | Taekook (...

By Jb_niya

Where Taehyung got pregnant by a 'Ghost' ___ Top - Kook ⬆️ Bot - Tae ⬇️ ____ Fvck logics and let's just st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Special Part
❤️🖤

Chapter 9

9.4K 326 25
By Jb_niya

The next day

Taehyung sat in the living room, half-heartedly watching TV.

However, his mind couldn't remain focused on the screen, consumed with thoughts of the previous night.

'You are only mine'

'what does it mean?

Taehyung thought to himself as he was confused he didn't know why this invisible creature was so angry last night. Even his voice was so harsh.

"He literally r*ped me". Taehyung's lips formed a melancholic pout, his delicate fingers nervously intertwining.

Unforeseen was the pain that seeped into his being, inflicted by the very invisible creature he least expected would bring him such sorrow.

"Taehyung". Taehyung got interrupted by his momma who was entering the living room.

"Momma .... You home". Taehyung said as he looked at his momma who was approaching him.

"Yes... Baby, and have you heard anything about Bogum?" Jin asked, his voice tinged with a grave seriousness.

Taehyung's irritation became evident as he replied, "I have no interest in discussing or even thinking about him." He shifted his gaze towards the TV screen, attempting to divert his attention.

Concern etched on his face, Jin took a seat beside Taehyung, urging him gently, "Don't speak so dismissively, Taehyung... Do you know what happened to him?" Taehyung responded, still averting his gaze, "I neither know nor care.

"Jin's next words pierced the air, leaving Taehyung stunned, his eyes widening, as he looked deeply into Jin's solemn expression, "He is no more, Taehyung... he's gone."

Taehyung struggled to process the shocking revelation, his words barely escaping his lips, "What... what are you saying?" His voice quivered with disbelief.

Jin, his tone laden with sadness, continued to recount the grim details, "Today, Bogum's friend discovered his lifeless body in his apartment. The sight was so horrific that he immediately alerted the authorities. The police are currently conducting investigations. What's truly disturbing is that the shattered fragments of a mirror had pierced through his body, leading to his demise." Taehyung listened intently, his expression frozen in a mixture of shock and confusion.

His voice trembled as he stammered, "B-but, who... who could have done such a thing?" Jin let out a heavy sigh, his mind grappling with the perplexing nature of the incident.

"That is still unknown, Taehyung. The authorities themselves are baffled and disturbed by the gruesome manner in which the glass shards found their way into his body. It's beyond human explanation." Jin said while thinking about the incident.

"O-oh god....". Taehyung's hand instinctively pressed against his racing heart, feeling the constant thump resonate within him. His pregnancy magnified every sensation, even the news of Bogum's untimely passing, which certainly wasn't a trivial matter.

Jin's sorrowful words echoed in his ears, "I'm devastated... He was such a kind-hearted soul. How could someone commit such a heinous act?" Memories of Bogum's radiant smile surfaced in Jin's mind, intensifying his sadness.

Taehyung, however, felt a twinge of remorse, but not profound sadness, as he held no personal connection with Bogum.

With a mumbled response, he stood up and uttered, "All we can do now is offer our prayers and rest in peace to his soul".

Jin's voice carried disbelief as he questioned, "Don't you feel any sadness?" Taehyung responded plainly, his words tinged with unapologetic honesty, "He wasn't my husband or boyfriend, so there's no reason for me to feel sad."

With that, Taehyung made his way upstairs.

Jin, still perplexed, watched Taehyung's retreating figure and muttered under his breath, "He is weird".

***

Time passed very fast and the day of taehyung baby's delivery has also arrived.

Throughout his pregnancy, Taehyung had to endure numerous challenges without the support of a partner to care for him.

From the physical discomfort in his belly to the unpredictable mood swings, he faced it all on his own.

Talking about that invisible creature, well, he hasn't done anything to taehyung after literally r*ping him that night months ago.

Taehyung feel his presence and his hot breath which have hint him about his (invisible creature) presence.

Fortunately, now his baby is about to enter this new world.

Taehyung has made a solemn promise to himself that, regardless of the circumstances, he will provide impeccable care for his child and ensure that his son or daughter lacks nothing.

Even if his child were to be physically ill, Taehyung did not anticipate a normal and healthy baby. This is because the baby was not of human origin, but rather the offspring of an unknown and invisible creature.

____

Right now, Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed. He was only partially conscious as he slowly opened his eyes, but quickly shut them again due to the sudden bright lights.

He slowly reopened his eyes, blinking multiple times to adjust to the brightness of the room and improve his vision.

Once his vision cleared, his eyes landed on his momma, who was gently rocking a baby in his arms.

He couldn't see the baby's face because it was wrapped in a small white blanket.

Taehyung's heart was beating nonstop as he stared at the baby's figure.

He did not know whether his baby was a human baby or some other strange creature.

Jin smiled as he handed him the baby, and Taehyung took a sharp breath before looking at the baby's face.

He froze in his spot.

The baby exuded a captivating beauty that left Taehyung filled with wonder.

Doubt crept into his mind – had he truly given birth to this stunningly beautiful child, or had an angel bestowed this precious gift upon him? Taehyung gazed at the baby with wide, gentle eyes, carefully cradling the infant against his chest.

"Congratulations, my baby bear. You have a beautiful baby girl," Jin said with a big smile, brushing his hands over Taehyung's head.

Taehyung stared at the baby, tears filling his eyes. He couldn't believe that he was now a parent, a mother to his child.

(A/N:- When Taehyung himself has given birth to the baby, I do not like to call him appa or father. Instead, I prefer to call him momma. The same goes for Jin. I hope y'all are comfortable with this arrangement )

Taehyung stared at his newly born baby girl.

She was so tiny, her eyes still closed.

Snuggled close to his chest, she felt warm and safe in her momma's embrace.

Taehyung smiled as he carefully caressed her chubby cheek and was pleasantly surprised when the baby leaned into his touch.

His smile widened as he softly kissed her forehead.

"Eun-Jeong"

***

Time skipped

It was night, and Taehyung was lying on the bed, staring at his lil pup who was sleeping peacefully beside him.

Taehyung carefully caressed her soft cheek as fresh tears fell from his big doe eyes.

It wasn't that he was sad about having a baby; rather, he was very glad to have his own baby whom he loved the most. However, he felt a pang of sadness knowing that he didn't have a father for his newly born daughter.

He didn't know what kind of creature had fvck him and make him pregnant.

Is this creature good-looking or an ugly, scary one? Is this creature a devil, Satan, ghost, or some creepy creature? He doesn't know anything, and his negative thoughts are killing him inside.

"Y-you know, you're s-so beautiful... Just... I... like an... angel," Taehyung said between sobs as he pecked her chubby cheeks. His love for his daughter overwhelmed him.

He carefully wrapped both of them in a cozy blanket, holding his baby close as they drifted off to sleep.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.9K 26
It's a vminkook story. Taehyung a cute little boy who lives happily with his mother's. Jeon Jungkook or JJK the most wanted psycho and owner of a fa...
610K 24.7K 83
Jungkook being mafia leader and a rich ceo many girl and boys want to date him..but jungkook had a soft spot for the cat hybrid he found on alley but...
61.7K 1.6K 24
Harry Styles. A 22 year old model and aspiring actor that does his best to stay on the down low and keep his private life just that. Nobody knows who...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...