Chapter 10

After 2 months

Everything seemed to fall into place as Taehyung dedicated himself to taking exquisite care of his baby.

He devoted every moment to her, while Jin stood by him with unwavering support and affection.

Taehyung's heart brimmed with joy, feeling an overwhelming sense of fulfillment.

It was as if all the missing pieces of his life had finally come together, forming a perfect whole.

Right now, Taehyung stood in front of the mirror, drying his wet hair after taking a bath.

His daughter, named Eun-Jeong, was peacefully sleeping on the bed.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of his baby crying.

"Aww... Jeongie... You're awake," Taehyung exclaimed, hastily drying his hair.

However, Eun-Jeong continued crying without stopping.

"Baby, don't cry. Momma is coming," Taehyung said, picking up a hairbrush, intending to turn and comfort his baby.

Just as he was about to approach her, something unexpected happened - his baby suddenly stopped crying.

Curiosity consumed him as he quickly turned around to see his baby staring up, as if fixated on something or someone.

Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine, unsure of what could be capturing his baby's attention.

But as his eyes scanned the room, he realized there was no one else present except him and Eun-Jeong.

Confusion washed over him as he watched his baby giggle and reach out with both hands, as if trying to touch an invisible presence hovering above.

Her innocent laughter filled the room, while her doe-like eyes shimmered with delight.

Taehyung cautiously approached, his gaze darting around, still searching for a logical explanation.

Yet, the reality remained that his baby seemed to be giggling alone, an enigmatic smile filling her face like a mischievous spirit.

Taehyung's heart raced in his chest, beating relentlessly as he placed a hand over it.

As he approached his baby, her eyes shifted towards him, her tiny hands reaching out eagerly. Without hesitation, Taehyung scooped her up in his arms, still scanning the room for any signs of an unseen presence.

Finding none, he sighed with relief and looked down at his daughter, her innocent gaze locked on him.

"Baby, are you hungry?" Taehyung asked softly as he settled onto the bed.

In response, the baby simply reached out and started playing with his shirt, tugging at it with her tiny fingers.

Taehyung swiftly unbuttoned his shirt to breastfeed his baby girl. It was her designated feeding time, and he hummed a gentle tune while delicately stroking her soft cheek and hair.

The thought crossed his mind,

"Is she can see him?"

***

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and Taehyung had prepared a bathtub for Eun-Jeong's bath time.

He sat beside the tub, gently placing her inside, cautious of her small size.

He took great care while washing her, afraid of accidentally submerging her or getting water on her face.

He had to put in a lot of effort to bathe her since she was squirming and crying.