What if ? D.F Story

By MusicWitch0

Background information- The story takes place before the Danger Force gets their powers. All of them are 15 a... More

Characters Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Sneak Peek
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

61 2 0
By MusicWitch0

Chapter 4

Melody POV:

I am so excited about tonight! It’s been a while since we have had a girl's night. Every time we had one we had it at either Charlotte or Piper's house but now that Piper knows the secret we can have them at the man cave. I have never had a sleepover here for obvious reasons and this will be the first time anyone besides my uncle will see my room. Last night I was freaking out so much that I clean and reorganized my room. I asked my uncle to help me pushed the two pieces of the couch together to make a huge bed. I started to put sheets on the cushion and then add some pillows and blankets. Schowz came in and put on a sheer white curtain with fairy lights to wrap around the couch. It looked so great. I was so hyper last night I almost couldn’t fall asleep. Once I did fall asleep I slept in too much and miss the bus. I called Piper hoping she wasn’t already at the school. Thankful she wasn’t and told me she will be there in a few minutes. I thanked her then ran to the auto snacker and grabbed two donuts and smoothies for the two of us. I walked to the elevator but before I got there I was stopped by my uncle.

“Where are you going Kiddo?” he asked me. I looked at him confused and said “Um. School?” He shook his head. “It’s Saturday you don’t have school.” “What no it is not it is Friday,” I told him. When argued about it for about 5 minutes. I got tired of this so I pulled out my phoned and showed him. He looked at it shock then shook his head. “You know what I am going back to bed” I laughed at him and went up the elevator. When I got up to the shop I saw Piper was already up there. I enter her car and she said, “You know I am not your free chauffeur right?”. I nodded and said, “That is the reason I brought these”. I handed her her donut and smoothie. She smiles “Thank you, Melody”. “Anytime Pips!” I smiled back at her. “Are you excited for tonight?” I asked her. She glanced at me and nodded. “Of course I am! Plus we have never seen your room and I am wondering what it looks like. Oh, also I already told Charlotte this but I say we go to Hip Hop Puree before going to the Man Cave and I was hoping you could bring your new friend with us.” I thought about that for a second. I don’t mind Mika coming but I don’t know how she would feel about Piper and Char. I also act differently with them than I do with Mika. But then again I shouldn’t hide this side from her. I want her to like me for me and be my friend because of me. When I was thinking this we finally got to the school she park and we went to the building. Right before we enter I turn to her. “I will ask but I don’t know if she will agree.” She nodded “Okay then text me what she says”. I nodded and walk into the building to go to class.

Mika POV:

I walked into my third-period class really hoping that Melody would be there. I haven’t seen her all day. She wasn’t on the bus this morning and I am worried about her. I wish I had her number. I swear next time I see her I will get her number. I entered the classroom and looked over at Melody's seat. She wasn’t there but some other kid was sitting in her seat. I went to go to my seat but someone was already in my seat. I looked around the classroom and I saw Bose pointing at the open seat in front of him. I slowly walked over there and sat down. I started to pull out my stuff for the class and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Bose smiling at me. “Hi Mika,” he greeted. “Hello Bose,” I greeted him and awkwardly smiled. He was about to say something but I turned around when I heard the chair next to me be pulled out. It was Melody. She sat down and started to get her stuff out when she was done she turned to me. “Hey Mi, how are you? You seem worried,” she asked me. "You weren’t on the bus yesterday or this morning. I was worried about you” I told her. She looked at me shocked. “I am sorry. I don’t ride the bus in the afternoon and I miss the bus this morning. Here is my number if this happens again text or call me okay?” She replied and gave me her number. I smiled at her and nodded.

“Okay, class you need to settle down. I am going to start today's lesson. You guys will be getting in groups of four for a project that is due in a week.” Our teacher started to explain the rest of the project about halfway through explaining Chapa walked in and sat next to Bose. She put her feet on her desk and leaned back. I saw Melody roll her eyes at Chapa and Chapa just smirked at her. “Miss De Silva, you are late,” the teacher said. “Yes, I am TEACH. Please continue the lesson” The teacher shook her head and continued to explain. When she was done she told us to get in our groups. Everyone started to surround Bose and Chapa asking them to be in their groups. Chapa took her feet off her desk and said “Sorry you guys but Bose and I are already in a group.” “What group?” a girl asked. Chapa grabbed Bose’s arm and dragged him in front of me and Melody. “With these two” she replied. The other student groaned and went back to their seats. “Please correct me if I am wrong but last time I checked and Mika did not agree to that,” Melody said and I nodded. “You're right but who else is going to work with you two? Last time I checked nobody knows who you are, Bookworm and most people don’t like Mika,” Chapa replies. “I would like to work with you Mika and what is your name?” Bose asked. “Bookworm” Melody replied and I laughed. Then the bell rang. “Would you guys like to work on the project at my house sometime next week besides Monday?” Bose asked us. We all nodded. “If you don't mind me asking, why not on Monday?” Melody asked. “Mika is tutoring me after school on Monday. Which reminds me (he turned to me) do you want to work at my house?” he said. I nodded. “Great! I will see y’all next week.” He said and walked out with Chapa. “Before I forget I wanted to ask if you would like to go to Hip Hop Puree with me and some of my other friends after school today?” Melody asked me. “I would love to just let me ask my mom,” I said and went to text my mom. After about 5 minutes she responded and said I could. I told Melody and the both of us started to jump up and down.

Time Skip

3rd POV:

The bell rang and everyone started to leave. Mika waited at the front entrance for Melody to come. Once Melody came out they walked to the student parking lot to a silver car with Charlotte and Piper outside of it waiting for them. “Hey guys, this is Mika. Mika is Charlotte (she pointed at her) and this is Piper. (then pointed at her)” Melody said. “Nice to meet you guys! Thank you for inviting me to come,” Mika said. They nodded and said you too. They all got in the car and started to ask each other questions to better get to know each other. They got to Hip HOP Puree and on their door was a sign that said ‘If you sing a song we choose we will give you a free drink’. Piper smirked “A free drink just for singing. I am down. What to sing with me, Melody?” Melody looked unsure. “I don’t know about that Pips. There are a lot of people here and you know I don’t really like singing in front of people.” “It will be fine, Melody. I will be singing with you and you will get a free drink.” “I still don’t really know about it,” she replied. Charlotte spoke up “How about this Melody if you sing I will tell Henry I like him.” “Come on Mel, you have to now. Our ship is on the line,” Piper said, shaking her. “Okay, fine I will do it,” Melody said, giving in. Mika started to laugh and they went in. When they entered the cashier asked, “Are any of you ladies going to do the challenge?” “Yes, we are,” Piper said and dragged Melody over to the stage. “Calm down Piper. They don’t even have a song yet.” Melody said. “Actually we have been waiting for two girls to do a duet,” the D.J. said. Melody sighed. While this was happening Mika went to go order her and Charlotte their drinks and Charlotte went to find a table. Charlotte picks a table that happens to be right next to Bose and Chapa's table who were waiting for some entertainment. Mika came back to the table not realizing Bose and Chapa were there. “No everyone please quiet down, these two lovely girls will be doing the challenge. Please welcome Piper and the girl who won’t tell us her name. Oh and by the way you are live on the news.” The D.J. said. Melody looked at him and said, “Wait what?!”. 

Meanwhile at the Man Cave watching the news.

The boys were watching the news and then Melody and Piper came on. They were excited to hear them sing because they know they are good at singing. Well, they were until they heard the name of the song. “7 Minutes in Heaven” by Jada Facer ft. Jannine Weigel. After that, Henry told Jasper to come with him to get the girls. Both of them went up the tub and started running to Hip Hop Puree. Schowz and Ray stay at the Man cave laughing at them. They stop laughing and Schowz turn to Ray. "Are you not concerned about Melody singing that song on the news?" He asked Ray. "Nah. It's only a song and if anyone tried to go after Melody I will beat them. Plus, she didn't even say her name so nobody knows who they are looking for." Ray explained to him. They look back at the screen to watch the girls sing.

Back at Hip Hop Puree

“Yep, this is live on the news” the D.J. replied to Melody. “The song we chose for you girls to sing is ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’ by Jada Facer ft. Jannine Weigel. Your parts will show up on the screen. All you have to do is this and you will get your free drink.” he continues. Melody looked at Piper and said, “You do know we are so dead if Henry sees this right?” Piper nodded but they continue with it.

Piper is Jannine Weigel and Melody is Jada Facer

You look conspicuous
Dimple smile ridiculous - Melody
It was a vicious kind of crazy rush - Both
You sabotaged me with your Love Kamikaze - Piper
Sunk my battleship And now my walls are crushed - Both
Culprit skipping class
We used to hide from our teacher - Melody
Spinning the bottle Making out under the bleachers -Both
Let's play the game again Cause boy I'm missing it - Piper
Ooh yeah - Both

Cartoon Hearts - Piper
Float through the ceiling - Melody
Kiss my neck - Piper
Tongue-tied by the feeling -Melody
Oh my god - Piper
Start the timer again baby- Melody
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven - Both
Lights off - Melody
My knees started shaking - Piper
Come real close- Melody
I'm yours for the taking - Piper
Oh my god -Melody
Start the timer again baby - Piper
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven -Both

My makeup's on your shirt
That's laying on the floor
We swore to secrecy -Piper
What happens stays behind these doors -Both
Minute three it was getting hot and heavy -Melody
The breaks a little broken so chevy to the levy - Both
Let's play the game again
Slow-motion bottle spin - Piper
Oo oh oh -Both

Cartoon Hearts - Piper
Float through the ceiling - Melody
Kiss my neck - Piper
Tongue-tied by the feeling -Melody
Oh my god - Piper
Start the timer again baby- Melody
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven - Both
Lights off - Melody
My knees started shaking - Piper
Come real close- Melody
I'm yours for the taking - Piper
Oh my god -Melody
Start the timer again baby - Piper
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven -Both

Come here boy Touch me now It's our secret
If the time's Running out Let's repeat this - Piper
Come here boy Touch me now It's our secret
If the time's Running out Let's repeat this -Melody

Cartoon Hearts - Piper
Float through the ceiling - Melody
Kiss my neck - Piper
Tongue-tied by the feeling -Melody
Oh my god - Piper
Start the timer again baby- Melody
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven - Both
Lights off - Melody
My knees started shaking - Piper
Come real close- Melody
I'm yours for the taking - Piper
Oh my god -Melody
Start the timer again baby - Piper
Ooh Seven minutes in heaven -Both

Right when they finished the song Henry and Jasper ran in. They went up to the stage and picked the girls up. “What the hell!” Piper yelled while in Jasper’s arms. The boys ran outside with the girls. Imminently Charlotte and Mika got up to go after them. The D.J. went back on the stage and said “Those girls were great and I hope they are okay. Now, let’s continue the show.” After they said that Chapa and Bose went outside to follow the group because they were noisy.

Melody POV:

Henry and Jasper randomly came into the Hip Hop Puree and picked me and Piper then ran outside. They keep on running until Piper punches Jasper in the face. After that, they sat us down on the closest bench. Piper started to beat up Jasper. "Hey Hey, what are you doing?! It wasn't my idea! It was Henry" Jasper yelled. Piper stops hitting him and turns to Henry. Henry started to run and Piper chased after him. They bumped into Mika and Charlotte. Before they got over here Jasper asked me if I could heal him. "We are in public Jasper. Shut up" I said and kicked him. "Owww!" I helped him up. "Go back to the Man Cave if you are still hurting when I get back there I will heal you" I whispered to him. He nodded and headed back to the Man Cave. Charlotte and Mika came over. "Are those guys okay?" Mika asked me. I waved my hand at her. "Yeah, they will be fine. That happens almost every day." I told her and Char agreed. Bose and Chapa came up to us. "You did great, Bookworm!" Bose said to me. "Thank you. Bose," I said to him. "Wait. Why are you calling Melody 'Bookworm'?" Char asked him. "Wait, her name is Melody and not Bookworm?" Bose said. "No it's not Bose," I said. "Why would you tell me that then?" Bose asked "She told you that because I call her that," Chapa said "Yeah sorry. Let me re-introduce myself" I said to him. Then he started to spin around and face me. "Hello, I am Bose. What's your name?" Bose said. I smiled at him "My name is Melody Edison. Nice to meet you," I said to him. "Nice to meet you too" "Your voice is amazing, Melody. You should sing for me sometime." Chapa said and winked at me. I blush a little. "Sure only if you join me," I said and wink back at her. Then we started to laugh. "Okay I am going to find Henry and Piper," Char said. "I will see you at your house later. Love you, Melody! Bye" "Love you too! Bye," I said back and she left.
"So…." Mika said "I am going back to Hip Hop Puree and getting my free drink. You guys can join me, " I said. "I will join you," Chapa yelled. She grabbed my hand and then ran to Hip Hop Puree. "What's wrong?" I asked as we got inside. "Nothing, it's just Bose and Mika like each other and I was trying to give them some alone time," she said while we walked to order our drinks. After we ordered we went to sit at a table. "So is the dude who picked you up your boyfriend?" Chapa asked me. I spitted out my drink. "What no. Why would you think that?" I said. " Well, he did carry you 'bridal style' out of the store after you sang not exactly the most appropriate song. I also saw you kiss him on the cheek at school yesterday." She explained to me. I started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" "Sorry, it's just Henry is in love with Charlotte. You know the girl who was with me and Mika. I also don't find him cute at all. Not even close to my type." I told her. "You have a type?" She questioned. "Yes, I do, and before you ask I am not going to tell you," I said to her. "Ok, I will let that go for now but I will get that answer eventually. So if Henry is not your boyfriend. Who is he?" I looked at her and asked, "Why do you want to know about him?" She smirks at me "Well, Melody I want to know who my competition is" she said. "What do you mean competition?" She didn't answer me. She stood up and kissed the back of my hand which was still intertwined with hers. I started to blush. She saw this and smiled. She let go of my hand and left the store. "I will see you soon My Bookworm. Very soon" she said as she was walking out. I sigh that girl is going to make me insane.

Mika POV:

Melody and Chapa ran off to Hip Hop Puree so now it's just me and Bose. "I think I should go home now," I told him and he nodded. "Okay then let me walk you home," he said. "Okay," I replied. We walked for about 10 minutes in complete silence but I got tired of it so I broke it. "Tell me about yourself, Bose," I told him. He looked over at me in shock but then smiled. "Um, I am a Pisces. I can speak multiple languages. Oh, I have my own home. I also had my driver's license since I was 13 years old. When I was 8 years old I accidentally stole Chapa's phone that I had only recently returned to her." He said to me, and I laughed. "How did Chapa take that information?" I asked. "Oh she was pissed but she eventually forgave me," He said "But I am now not allowed anywhere near her phone." I started to laugh again and Bose smiled. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked. "Let me see. Well, I am scared of the dark. When I was younger I was babysat by Caption Man and Kid Danger. There were some other people there but I barely remember anything about that." He told me. "You have met Captain Man and Kid Danger!" I gasp. "You are so lucky!" I said. He nodded and asked, "What about you?" "I have never met them," I said. He shook his head and said, "No I meant tell me something about you." "Oh, I can speak French and Spanish. I hate it when people touch my hair. I have a twin named Miles. I am also the older twin. I am really competitive. I am amazing at pranks and can sense when someone is about to prank me or someone else" I tell him. "Wow, I was expecting that. We should prank someone some time" he said and I smiled. "Yeah of course," I noticed we were at my house. "Well, this is my house. Thank you for walking me home. Goodbye Bose" I hugged him and walked to the door. "Bye Mika" he yelled. I entered my house and my mom walked over to me. "Who was that? I thought you were hanging out with Melody?" My mom asked me. "That was Bose, he is the kid I tutor. I was hanging out with Melody but we ran into Bose and Chapa. After a little bit I said I needed to come home and he offered to walk me here" I explained to her. "Well, that was kind of him. You can't really find any more gentlemen nowadays. You have yourself a keeper Mika." My mom said while giggling. "Mom really. We only just started talking." I told her. "You might have. Sweetie but I know that look that was in both of your eyes. Your grandma and grandpa have that same look in their eyes every time they see each other too" she told me. I sighed "It doesn't matter momma. He has a girlfriend” I told her. “Well like what your brother always says 'the universe has its ways'" she tells me and walks back to the kitchen. I went upstairs to my room and flopped on my bed. I had a great day. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 128 73
Hello, everybody, and welcome to a new Danger Force fanfic. The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I know I said I wouldn't do a story based on th...
2K 33 19
I have done a one-shots book of this ship, and I believe it's time for me to do a full story on them. Hope you enjoy! Minor note: all my other books...
408 24 22
This is a part 2 of the other story!! Go see part 1 for the details.
23.9K 285 14
Y/n is Chapas best friend (@TropicAl_Essy had the idea before me so the credit goes to her) and her power is singing. She has had this feeling about...