β„‡π“ƒπ’Έπ’½π’Άπ“ƒπ“‰π“‚π‘’π“ƒπ“‰π“ˆβ‡ 𝕋𝕙...

By Eraclyss

You made me fall. You lied to me. You will die. More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II: Two New Members
Chapter IV

Chapter III

10 2 0
By Eraclyss

I shattered. That's another query I will think of for a protracted period, with a riddle-like answer. Just then, I felt an intense pain spewing at me. I discerned fierce hurt in my stomach. I stumbled down to the ground, unable to move.

The next thing I knew, a kind, pleasant countenance was looking at me, grinning sweetly. I only knew one lovely face like that, Amber.

She reminded me so much of my mother that I nearly wept. She clasped my hand, and I felt different - as if she was giving me my favored bowl of creamy potato stew with buttered toast.

(You can skip this part until Angelicus has breakfast. Because this is just a very ordinary French conversation. )

"Hello, Amber." I said, "How long have I slept?"

"Hello, my dear," she said, "You slept all day yesterday.

Are you feeling better now?"

"I feel good." I replied "How did you know I speak French when I don't feel well?"

"I am pleased you're feeling adequate, Angel." Amber said, "Elizabeth implied you convey French when you are ill. Shall I continue?"

"Of course." I replied "When you held my hand, I felt better."

"Oh, I'm glad my healing is working." Amber said, delighted, "We should go down for breakfast now."

We pushed way downstairs, where everyone was merely starting to dine breakfast. Jade looked at me with kindness as I sat down. I couldn't help noticing Gideon's eyes ate me, which made me uncomfortable. I took some poached egg, fried tomato slices, bacon, sausages, baked beans, roasted mushrooms, and some buttered toast.

"Angelicus," Peter called, "I would like you to meet my beloved little sister, Irizel."

Peter put his arm on a girl's shoulder and patted her back hard.

The girl had long, blonde, and wavy hair, with the same green eyes as Peter's. She had a stern sulky face like Peter. But she is beautiful.

I hope her face doesn't match her attitude and spirit like her brother's. I thought She looked like a sulking, deflated tomato right now.

"I heard that," Irizel said, turning to me.

"She can read your thoughts," Peter whispered.

"This is Tianira Elegy Chrysaor." Jade introduced.

A girl with a stern face as well looked at me. She had black hair and shooting amber eyes. She was more beautiful than Irizel.

( I was careful not to think about that. Wait, I just did??)

"Anyways," Elizabeth spoke, "We are low on magic test beacons, and I do not know why. I checked the tubes, and we had seven more. And now, it is gone!"

''Oh dear," Amber voiced, "I must've used all of it today."

"Amber!" Jade said, feeling annoyed, "You sly leopard."

"Keep it to yourselves, please," Irizel said without looking at us.

"It's alright," Amber said quite confidently, "I'll go to town and get you some more. And Angelicus will accompany me."

"Take Tianira with you," Jade said quickly.

"What a great idea!" Irizel voiced, "Now I will spend the whole day hunting..."

"You're going too, Hazel," Peter said sternly, "I don't want you to drive the whole deer, badger, and fox population to extinction."

*.*.*

Trot, trot, trot.

All of this was everything you can hear in the forest. After breakfast,

we all went to the stables and left for town. The snowy path was lovely, with trees covered elegantly in snow and bridges perfectly curved. It started to snow, and it made it more magical. I think Amber is making it snow, though. The town itself was fantastic. It had neat shops all lined up, cafes and restaurants filled with happy families. Children playing in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. At people's home, families are by the fireplace telling each other jolly stories and laughing. We headed straight for the test tube shop called Marga's Magical Tube Shop. We bought fifty-five test tubes and fifteen bandages.

Then we went past a fortune teller's shop.

"Look at that shop," Tianira called, pointing, "Probably a fairy-gifted fortuneteller."

"Good idea," Irizel said, "Let's go in."

"Wait, stop!" I yelled, using my pull enchantment to stop her, "What if it's a trap? What if they are in there? Waiting for us to fall into their trap?"

"You're too obvious!" Irizel voiced, breaking free from the magic. She started to walk further. "I'll just blow this up, and we could go to the fortune teller."

"That's a bad idea," Amber said, "Angelicus, stop her!"

"If you stop me, angel girl, you get the worst luck of me," Irizel said, annoyed. She started to walk to the door! I tried to stop her again, but someone else did it for me. Tianira. She clawed her fingers and held back Irizel's hand from opening the door.

"I've seen you suffer the same fate too many times, Irizel." Tianira said with fire in her eyes, "I suppose I'll do it here so everyone can hear your screams."

Tianira looked deep into Irizel's blue eyes. Irizel gulped. I can't believe she's scared of Tianira.

Or, I thought She knew something about Tianira that scared her.

"It's alright, it's safe," Tianira said, "I scanned the whole place."

"You sure?" I asked.

"She's never wrong, our sister," Amber said surprisingly.

"Don't be doubtful of me, Angel," Tianira said, walking into the shop.

The shopkeeper only let Tianira into the fortuneteller's room and made us wait outside. Tianira looked around in confusion as she walked to the room.

A person is supposed to be here. She thought, And yet it's empty. So many intriguing things here.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Tianira muttered.

She walked over to a bookshelf and saw her name in one of the book titles. She took it and looked inside the book. The book itself was enormous. It is about the size of a 12-inch TV.

"Curious?" a voice behind her said, "I am not surprised. Take a seat, young lady."

Tianira shrank the book with her magic and pocketed it. It was more or less the size of a ring box. She sat down and looked the fortuneteller in the eye.

Soon the fortuneteller started talking about her fortune.

You will find love,

Something that will free you like a dove,

He's good on your sister,

But he's good on you too, even better,

He is you're only one,

If not, he will be gone,

He will always be there for you,

And your life will never again be blue.

"You are excused. The fortuneteller said.

When Tianira got out, I was having

a snowball match with Amber and Irizel.

I accidentally threw a giant snowball unto Tianira's face!

She blundered to the ground frowning and groaning.

"Oh my god!" I voiced, running to her side, "I am so sorry! Please don't sue."

"It's alright! I am fine!" Tianira mumbled, "It's your turn, Ambie."

Amber looked at both of us and sighed.

"Wish me the best of fortune." She said.

"Oh, No way," Irirzel said, scoffing.

"Good luck, Amber," I said, my spirits high.

When Amber got in, the fortuneteller was already there - waiting for her. The fortuneteller looked like a crone. She had black gristly hair, dark dead eyes, sagging lips, and a crooked running nose.

"Hello dear, sit down," the fortuneteller said slowly, "Let's cut to the chase and talk about your for-"

"Future?" Amber asked.

''Fortune."

Prepare for a fight,

It will soon come in sight,

It will last,

But it is not that fast,

You will find a soul,

Someone matching you, whole,

For you will be happier,

More than you were with Peter.

When she finished, Amber didn't wait for the fortuneteller to tell her to leave. With tears in her eyes, Amber went outside and climbed her horse quickly.

"Amber, are you alright?" I said, trying to calm her down. "We should leave if it's bothering you."

"I am fine," Amber said, still teary. "It's your turn Angelicus."

"No," I said, "Not with you like this."

"Listen, Angelicus," Amber said, looking me in the eye, "We all have to accept our fortune - even if it's negative. Go"

I looked at the door and sighed. I walked over to it and went in. I was shaking from head to foot. My head started spinning. I started getting dizzier and dizzier. I dropped to the ground, thankfully the shopkeeper helped me up and guided me to the fortuneteller's room. Gosh, the scent made me feel sick and dizzier than ever. I sat down, and the fortuneteller smiled at me.

"You're an Angel, aren't you?"

"Yes, how do you know?" I asked, quite surprised.

"Only angels suffer when they are in a place like this," The fortuneteller said, "You are welcome to leave if you like."

"Pardon?" I said, trying to fight my dizziness, "I would like to stay. Whatever fortune you give me, I'll accept it."

"That's the spirit."

Not only adoration be at your heart,

But something else will take part,

It will charge you all,

And will come when noon fall,

It is a black panther,

Oh, Would you rather,

Rip it out of your heart?

Be careful, it can rip you apart,

Or, Bear the pain and let it live?

But it's not only you it can deceive.

*.*.*

We sat down at a famous ramen shop. None of us felt like eating, except Irizel. The ramen shop was beautiful, filled with kind people. Despite my deep thought about my fortune, I felt hungry. So I asked for the menus and thought of what I wanted. The menu consists of-

Ramen

Tonkotsu ramen.Miso Ramen.Shoyu Ramen.Shio Ramen.Tsukemen. Wakayama Ramen. Abura Soba. Asahikawa Ramen

Sandwiches

Cured ham and mustard.Cucumber with mint cream cheese.Egg salad with cress.Coronation chicken.

I ordered a tonkatsu ramen and a coronation chicken sandwich with mugs of classic tea. Amber requested a Miso ramen. Tianira got a Shoyu ramen with extra spicy sauce. And Irizel got a Shio ramen. The food was alright. It was quiet while we ate. We were thinking very hard about something.

That afternoon we left town and started to go back to the Institute.

 We did not go far when I noticed something peculiar on the road. Something or someone in black walk coming towards us. That was not there before.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Oh, dear." Amber said slowly, "It looks like a black pa-"

Suddenly the panther charged at Amber, knocking her to the ground, unconscious. Tianira started to throw a fireball at the panther. She hit it a couple of times. Irizel summoned lightning and shot at the panther. The panther got hit. But it did not stop. The panther charged at Irizel, and she dropped to the ground, barely breathing. Then the panther looked at me. It looked at me with very familiar eyes. As if I knew who it was as if I knew it for a long time. But how? And who? Unexpectedly, the panther ran to me. And as it got closer, fear crept into my ached body, and suddenly I blacked out.

HI READERS! ENJOYING SO FAR? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT,  AND ADD THIS TO             YOUR READING LIST SO YOU CAN BE NOTIFIED WHEN MY NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING!

                            CHAPTER IV COMING IN JULY 24!! BE SURE TO BE PREPARED

                                        CAUSE THE ANGEL'S CURSE IS ALWAYS HERE!

                             THERE WILL BE NEW UPCOMING STORIES FROM ME TOO!

                                   FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE INFORMATION!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.2K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
139K 530 40
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
63.8K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...