Clueless

By Just_Me_Forever

He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally... More

Summary
Chapter One - My BestFriend's Girlfriend
Chapter Two -Their Fight
Chapter Three - Movie Time
Chapter Four - My KnightS in Shinning Armour
Chapter Five - The Best Family I Could Ask For
Chapter Six - My Brother.
Chapter Seven - BestFriend Day
Chapter Eight - Is It Going To Happen?
Chapter Nine - BANG
Chapter Ten - Man I Love My Friends
Chapter Eleven - Couples?
Chapter Twelve - I May Be Falling In Love With My Bestfriend..
Chapter Thirteen - Surprise
Chapter Fourteen - And Cut!
Chapter Fifteen - Promises Kept
Chapter Sixteen - Mom?
Chapter Seventeen - Derek
Chapter Eighteen - Packing
Chapter Nineteen - Creo&Brinley
Chapter Twenty - Use Protection
Chapter Twenty One - Take Off
Chapter Twenty Two - San Fran
Chapter Twenty Three - Life's Great
Chapter Twenty Five - True Love Lives On
Chapter Twenty Six - Complete Mess
Chapter Twenty Seven - Let's Party!
Chapter Twenty Eight - Good Life
10 Years Later

Chapter Twenty Four - They Saved Me

7.2K 223 22
By Just_Me_Forever

Abby's POV

San Fransisco Day 3

Today is the day that Derek has to go into school. He has to get signed up and get all his books and everything. He asked me if I wanted to go with him, but I just think I'll be in the way. He'll get everything done quicker without me there. So that means today I get to stay in the apartment and go through his stack of movies.

Just as I've got the couch layered in blankets and the coffee table filled with food, there's a knock at the door. I slowly get up and open the door. Casey quickly barges in and slams the door.

"Sorry, I just needed to get away from Danielle."

"I thought she was your beloved sister," I smirk.

"You think going to school with her is hard. Try living with her."

"Why is she even here if you don't like her?" I ask as we head into the living room. Sitting down on the couch we continue to talk.

"Her dad sends her here for a week every summer. He thinks it helps her. I don't get from what, that's all he says. And she only comes cause she wants to get away from him, and I can't say no 'cause then he'll stop paying my tuition." I nod in understanding. We quickly start talking about our families and things that have gone wrong with them.

The door opens, just as Casey hugs me, telling me he's sorry about my mom.

"Abby?" I quickly turn around, not seeing Derek like I expected, but John. He had a really hurt look in his eyes, and his face was completely emotionless.

"Oh my goodness! John!" I run up to him and hug him. But even after a couple seconds he doesn't react. "What's wrong?" I ask, starting to get worried.

"I think I know," Casey speaks up. "He walked in as we were hugging. John, is it?" he asks. When John nods, he continues. "Well, John probably thinks something is happening with us. We were alone in an apartment and hugging. But, John, nothing is happening here. The only reason I'm here is because I'm sick of Danielle and I was only hugging her because she told me about her mom." I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing. Both of the boys got a really confused look on their face.

This, of course, is the time that Derek came home. He walks in with a smile on his face and once he takes in everything that's going on he walks right out the door. Casey runs after him, giving me an apologizing glance. This leaves me with a confused John.

"Do you honestly think that I would cheat on you?"

"Well you didn't see what I did! I came all the way here to find you hugging a guy I don't know. Yes I jumped to conclusions." I hugged him again.

"You don't ever need to worry about me cheating. Ever. You're more than I could ever hope for. I don't want anyone else. You're more than enough." He hugged me back, tight. Just as he started leaning in to kiss me, Derek and Casey came back.

"Get off of each other. I don't wanna see it!" Derek yells as he wants into the room with his hands over his eyes. We instantly back up from each other, as Casey busts out laughing. "Told you they'd be fine," Derek says to Casey.

"I just didn't want anything to happen because of me! If it did I probably would have hit someone or something." John laughs and the rest of us soon join in.

"Well, since John is here, We should go out," Derek practically yells.

"Well, if I come, then Danielle will want to come, and like I said, I can't say no to her so.. I'll just be going now! See ya'll tomorrow!" Casey, then, walks out the door without any of us getting a chance to say anything.

"Well now that he left, we have to pick out something on our own. I was kinda hoping he would tell us where to go!" Derek did his nervous laugh.

"Didn't you come here for like a year? Shouldn't you know this stuff already?" John asked

"Correction, I came here for half a year, and its your first semester of college, you don't exactly get to go out all the time." Derek's face got hard. "I'm going to go over and ask him where to go." As he walks out the door, John opens his arms. I walk over to him and he wraps me up in a big hug.

"Blue?"

"Yes, Abs?"

"Why are you here? Not that I'm not happy you're here, but why are you?"

"My mom gave me my birthday present early." I just busted out laughing. John's birthday wasn't for another three months, but Mama Meyers has always known how much we both have wanted to travel. Her sending him here was her version of helping us do that.

"Gosh, I love your mother."

"Don't we all!" I bust out laughing at that because it is very true.

"But the time I tell you what just happened, you won't be laughing." Derek says, walking in the door with a depressed look on his face. I instantly sober up, and stay tucked into John's side. Right when I was about to ask Derek what he was talking about, she showed up in the door way.

"So, this is why you dumped me. You were to busy fooling around with her." Danielle said, putting her hand on her hips, and staying put in the doorway. Casey appears behind her with an apologetic look on his face.

"I tried to stop her, sorry," Casey says, pushing his way into the apartment.

"So, honestly, she's the reason that you broke up with me?" John tightens his arm around me.

"She's only part of the reason. Yes, I absolutely love her now, but at the time, that's a different story. You are the main reason that I broke up with you. You are a selfish person that only cares about yourself and what others think about you. The only reason that you dated me to begin with was to make more people like you, and to 'climb the social ladder.' That is the reason that I broke up with you. You are the reason I broke up with you. Not Abby. She's better than you ever will be though." After his little speech, he leans down and kisses me.

"I don't believe that you think that. I can't believe that you like her. This is just crazy. You all are nuts." Danielle then runs out of the apartment and slams the door. No one speaks for a while, we're all just surprised that that just happened. Casey is the first one to speak up.

"So.... How about that diner now?" We all just bust out laughing. Happy that we can put that behind us. "I have a perfect idea where to go. But we all gotta get dressed up more. Not to fancy, but fancier." We all nod and leave to go get ready.

20 mins later, we are all ready to go and waiting for Derek.

"I can't believe that he's the one we are waiting for," Casey laughs.

"He always takes the longest to get ready," I laugh.

"I just think it's funny because he takes longer than you, and usually it's the girl that takes the longest." I look down at outfit. I'm wearing a white loose tank top, leggings and a brown jacket. My hair is up, braided back into a bun, and I'm actually wearing make-up.

"Well, I'm good looking already, him on the other hand. That's a completely different story."

"Hey! I'm good looking! I just take long because I enjoy looking the very best I can." I only laugh at that. His hair is purposely messy and his white shirt is rolled up and tucked in. Everyone just laughs at him as we make our way to Casey's car.

"You look beautiful," John whispers in my ear as we get settled in the car, Casey and Derek in the front, John and I in the back.

"Thanks," I blush. "You don't look to bad yourself, Blue." He's wearing his white shirt, rolled up at the elbows, and tucked in. He looks amazing, and I can't believe that he's mine. I lean in to kiss him.

"KEEP IT PG BACK THERE!" Casey yells. I only laugh and tell him to keep his eyes on the road. Every one of these boys are wearing white shirts with rolled up sleeves and then all have them tucked in. I laugh as I notice this and point it out to John.

"Only because sexy minds think alike!" I laugh really hard at this and get excited when we pull over. The restaurant we are going to is a fancy little house on the water.

We are soon sitting and waiting for our food. As we're waiting, I notice one thing. That these guys have made my life 100% better. They have saved me from going completely crazy.

*****

I hope ya'll like it(:

-Ash(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
494 36 7
HELP!!! Imagine I'm your best friend in the world, and I need your help. This guy who was a friend started doing stuff and saying stuff and giving mi...
419K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
134K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...