Accidental Marriage || BOOK 1

Da bangtan_fics97

After the marriage Y/N was finally here. she was wondering around the big lavish mansion when suddenly the do... Altro

Introduction
1. Marriage
2. Betrayal
3. Drunk
4. Tease
5. Friendship
6. #friendsforever
7. First kiss
8. Jealousy
9. I don't mind calling it a honeymoon
10. Oppa
11. I Love You
12. Firecrackers
13. Date
14. Turning Point
15. Convincing her
16. kidnapped!!
17. My Boyfriend
18. splash
20. Pregnant
21. Betrayal

19. JAGI

32 1 0
Da bangtan_fics97

Author pov~

"I heard that you like japchae and kimchi. So...would you like to have that with me next time?" She said fiddling with her fingers, looking down slowly.

Hoseok was a little surprised by her offer. He couldn't say anything and just looked at her. Jennie got no response from him, making her go nervous.

She looked up just to see, him looking at her being a little surprised.

"Mr Jung?" She asked. Hoseok immediately came out of his terance.

"Huh!"

"Will you?" She asked looking at him innocently.

"I...ummm...miss kim….I...I will think about it." He said as she smiled.

"I'll wait for your reply." She smiled and went out. The moment she went out hoseok immediately went from  there.

He soon went home. He went inside just to meet silence, which was unusual. He frowned. Normally if he was late you would always wait for him on the couch and when He come home you would always hug him, and shower him with kisses. But today, nothing happened like this.

He took off his shoes at the doorway and went towards your shared bedroom. He went inside just to see you standing near the balcony. He smiled, removing his coat, then hanging it on the hanger, he made his way towards you.

You were looking outside. You sighed when looking down not realizing He had already arrived when you noticed two pairs of arms around your waist.

A gasp left your mouth but when you turned a little you realized it was him. You made your lips in a line and removed his hand making him frown.

"Baby" He whined following you. But you didn't say anything and made your way downstairs with hoseok following you.

"Baby what happened?" He asked, following you towards the kitchen.

"Nothing." You just replied shortly in your cold tone.

Hoseok pouted and tried to hug you but you moved towards your right making him stumble. He pouted more.

He tried again but failed. You just got some snacks for you and went to the couch to do some work.

Meanwhile, Hoseok just sighed and looked at you from the kitchen. You soon went from there towards your shared bedroom. He sighed and made his way again to his shared bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed doing something on your phone.

He sat in front of you trying to get your attention, but you were not looking at him. He groaned and took your phone and put it behind him.

"Hey!" You yelled trying to take it back but he didn't let you.

You sighed and started to go out when you felt him sneaking his hand around your waist making you sit on his lap. A gasp left from your mouth at this sudden moment.

"Leave me" you said in a cold tone, trying to get out of his grip. But girl, whom are you competing with! He was much stronger than you while he just smiled looking at you trying hard.

You sighed and turned your face to the other side as he kissed your cheeks. He held your right cheek and made you look at him.

"Is my baby angry? Look Baby I am really sorry. I know why you are angry, even I am guilty. I knew it was our movie date, but I did not have any choice. I was not able to say no in front of Mr. Lee." He pouted as you just sighed.You nodded looking down.

"Fine. I understand." You said getting up from his lap, as he just looked at you.

"Go and freshen up then we will go to sleep." You said and started to make bed. He smiled and turned you around, pecking your face multiple times making you giggle at the tickling sensation.

Then he immediately went inside the bathroom to freshen up. You just chuckled and again sat on the bed waiting for him.

You were about to pick up your phone when you heard a ding sound. You frowned and found it was from his phone. You took his phone, making your eyes go wide a little. It was a message from jennie.

You got a little upset from this. 'Will he again go to her and ditch me like today.' You thought.

But soon your thoughts got interrupted when you heard the door of the bathroom being opened. You immediately put his phone back and just looked down at your phone.

You looked up a little just to see him with wet hairs and abs at full show making you stare at him with a gulp. He smirked.

"Liked what you see?" He smirked making his way towards you. You come out of your thoughts and bite your lips. He smirked and came closer, making your breath hitched.

He smirked and came closer to you. You couldn't process and close your eyes waiting for something when you felt him pinching your nose softly. You opened your eyes and looked at him smiling.

"What were you thinking huh!" He asked and went to his closet, while you face palmed yourself in your mind.

He went to his closet and took out a t-shirt to wear. You pouted looking at his every move. He looked at you and chuckled.

"What?" He asked and chuckled. You pouted more and made grabby hands. He awed at your cuteness and came towards you.

He picked you up with your hands around his neck and legs around his waist and sat on the bed with you on his lap.

"What happened baby?" He asked you softly.

"W-will you leave me...if one day you found someone else." Hoseok immediately broke the hug and looked at you shocked but soon melted looking at your glistened eyes.

"Why do you feel like this baby? I will never. You are my only princess. I can never even dream of leaving you. It would be my worst mistake." He said as you hugged him tightly, snuggling towards his neck.

"Even I can never dream." He caressed your hair.

"I love you princess."

"I love you more and I am not ready to share you with anyone."

"Me neither." He spoke.

He broke the hug and looked at you.

"Never ever think about this. You are my only baby I love you and Noone else, hmm." You nodded as he came closer, making both of your lips join, turning it into a passionate kiss.

After some time you both pulled away and Gasped because you were out of breath.

"Should we watch some movies now with cuddles?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded, smiling.

"Choose the movie I will bring snacks ok." He pecked your lips and went out to get some snacks.

Soon he came again and saw you choosing a movie.

"Which movie?" He asked.

"Conjuring" you said, making him stop at his track.

"Y-you mean horror." You nodded excitedly.

You clearly knew he was afraid of horror movies but you can't leave him for ditching you today so, we can say it was a punishment. You smirked.

"Come" you tapped on the bed beside you. He slowly made his way towards you and the night began.

With this the whole night went by with him screaming, hiding behind you and snuggling toward your neck whenever any horror scene came with you laughing all the time.

You were having time of your life with him.

Next day~

Same normal day and hoseok was doing his work when he heard a knock on his door. He let the person in and it was none other than jennie.

"Mr Jung." She said hoseok looked up at her with a small smile.

"I was thinking of giving you the contract as your designers are really good and I also thought of asking my dad about the companies collab." She stated making hoseok smile widely.

"I would be really glad to work with you miss kim." He said standing up. She also smiled widely and fiddled with her fingers.

"I-i will be so happy to work with you as well." She said as hoseok nodded.

"Umm….anyways...did you- did you thought about my offer of last night?" She asked.

After listening to this, hoseok smile dropped.

"I-...Miss kim actually these days my schedule is so tight. I will tell you when I will be free." She just bite her lips and nodded slowly.

"It's ok...I will wait." She said and went from there.

'Why do I feel he always tries to avoid me?' She thought and went from there.

She went to the washroom to freshen up. After doing her business, she was about to go out when-

"Did you know? Yesterday I spotted Mr Jung again dragging miss y/n in his office room. And this time he was holding her waist." Someone said making her eyes go wide.

"WHAT!" two girls spoke.

"Well I can relate I also spotted once both of them at Time Square (mall), at the cafe. They both were sitting and laughing while having coffee. I couldn't hear there conversations as my son was disturbing." Another voice came.

After listening to this, Jennie's eyes went wide as tears were at the edge.

"But I still don't think there is something. Maybe he held her waist because she was going to slip. And about the mall, maybe he needed her help with style, as we all know she is the best designer of the company. And Mr Jung is the type of person who laughs and smiles with everyone in company so I think it is normal if he was smiling with her."

"Yeah I agree."

"She doesn't even match his standard. I like jennie. She will look better with Mr Jung. As I said before. They will be a power couple if they get married." She said as everyone chuckled while going out.

Jennie came out with a shocked expression. She was a little happy that all the employees ship her with him but still a little sad after knowing about you.

Then she remembered how he ditched her all the time and today too she got ditched. 'Did he love-' "I need to make my head clear." She spoke and went out.

It was end of office hours as everyone was already left. You and Hoseok also made your way towards the parking lot to go home together.

You both sat on your seats as hoseok started the engine, but it got stuck and didn't started.

"I guess it got some problem let me-"

"Let's take bus." You cut him off.

"Huh!" He looked at you.

You smiled.

"It's been a while since I took the bus. So I want to take the bus. You can call Mechanic by tomorrow." You said as he chuckled.

"As my wifey wants." He said and got out. You also got out and made your way towards the main road.

You both walked hand in hand on the road. He looked at you and smiled, who was looking through the glowing city with excitement.

He was happy to see you all excited. You were different and not like other girls, who got frustrated with these things. And that's the thing he loved about you.

You both were walking around the streets when you found a small claw machine. You left Hoseok's hand and went towards the machine and looked at all the plushies in them with puppy eyes.

"Want them?" He asked. You looked at him with puppy eyes and nodded.

He chuckled, while rolling his sleeves. "Let's do it babe." He said and put the coin in the machine and started to get the plushie for you.

These were all bt21 plushie, your favorites.

"Which one baby?"

"Umm...I like all but for now..either chimmy or mang but ohers will go as well." You replied, clapping your hands like a little kid.

He tried to get it and almost picked it up but as he was about to get it down the hole, when it slipped and fell down making you groan. He tried again but failed.

"It's ok hobi ahh. We will try next time. We are going to miss our bus." You said but he was not ready, so you dragged him with you. He was whining like a kid to get it but you didn't let him.

The bus came as you both sat down. He was pouting, when you said.

"It's ok." You said putting your hand on his shoulder.

"But I want that for you." He pouted looking down as you chuckled.

"No worries. I have a better one and that is here with me." He frowned and looked at you.

"Who?" He asked innocently.  You smiled and pecked his nose

"You stupid. You are my all time favorite." You said.

Soon you both reached the bus stop near your home. It was not that far. Hoseok started to go out with you following him.

"Jagiya should we go for hiking this weekend and-"

Before you could say anything further you both got the biggest shock of your life.

"Jagi?"

It was jennie…….

                                                     To be continued……..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
419K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...