The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Snowdin Town!

417 7 27
By Logan2465

Ben, Frisk, and Chara enter a small town with a large sign at the front. The sign says "Welcome to Snowdin Town" with Christmas lights on it. Rest next to it is a shop and an inn.

Ben: "Seems like a nice shop. Let's see what they are selling."

Frisk: "Sure. That could be nice."

They go inside the store, and they are greeted by a purple rabbit lady.

Purple Rabbit: "Hello, travelers. How can I help you?"

Ben: "Can we see what you're selling?"

Purple Rabbit: "Sure." She sets down an assortment of items. "What would you like?"

These are the items that she is selling.

50G - Tough Glove
50G - Manly Bandana
15G - Bisicle
25G - Cinnamon Bun

Frisk: "Ooh, cool. What should we get?"

Ben: "We'll take the two Manly Bandanas and one Cinnamon Bun please."

Purple Rabbit: "Of course. Here you go." She hands over the items. "Thanks for your patronage."

Ben and Frisk each put on a Manly Bandana, and Ben stores away the Cinnamon Bun in his inventory. The purchases leave them with a total of 22G.

Purple Rabbit: "Now the two of you match. You both look so adorable."

Frisk: "Thank you, ma'am. How have you been today?"

Purple Rabbit: "I've been good. Welcome to Snowdin! I can't remember the last time I saw a fresh face around here."

Ben: "If I may ask, what is there to do here in Snowdin?"

Purple Rabbit: "You want to know what to do here in Snowdin? Well, Grillby's has food, and the library has information. If you're tired, you can take a nap at the inn." She points to her left. "It's right next door. My sister runs it."

Chara: "That sounds like a pretty good idea honestly."

Purple Rabbit: "And if you're bored, you can sit outside and watch those wacky skeletons do their thing." She laughs. "There's two of ' em...Brothers, I think. They just showed up one day and...asserted themselves. The town has gotten a lot more interesting since then."

Ben: "So you have no idea where they came from? They just came here and started living here?"

Purple Rabbit: "Yeah, pretty much kid."

Frisk: "Do you have anything to say about the town's history?"

Purple Rabbit: "Well, a long time ago, monsters lived in The Ruins back there in the forest. Longs story short, we all decided to leave the Ruins and head for the end of the caverns. Along the way, some fuzzy folk decides they liked the cold and set up camp in Snowdin. Oh, and don't think about trying to explore The Ruins. The door's been locked for ages. So unless you're a ghost or can burrow under the door, forget about it."

Both Ben and Frisk stare at Chara for a  few moments, before turning their attention back to the lady. But Chara notices their look.

Chara: "What? Got something to say?" She pouts. "It's rude to stare at someone, you know."

Ben: "Well, how is life like here?"

Purple Rabbit: "Life is the same as usual. A little claustrophobic, but we all know deep down freedom is coming, don't we?"

Chara begins to contemplate on what has happened in the Underground since she has been dead. She worries that what she thinks might be true.

Chara: 'Please. Please let me be wrong.'

Purple Rabbit: "As long as we got that hope, we can grit our teeth and face the same struggles, day after day. That's life, ain't it?"

Frisk: "Well, that is true."

Ben: "Yeah. Anyways, we gotta go now." He and Frisk start leaving, waving at the lady. "Thank you for the items."

Purple Rabbit: "Bye now!" She waves back. "Come again sometime!"

The three humans then exit the shop, going back into the cold.

Ben: "So, should we head to the inn now?"

Frisk & Chara: "Yes!" They both blush, before clearing their throats. "I-I mean, yes please."

Ben: "Alright then."

The three of them enter the inn, where they see a beige bunny woman at the front desk. There is also a smaller, white bunny at the counter as well. They go up to the desk.

White Rabbit: "Mom says that sleeping can recover your health above your maximum HP." The young rabbit thinks for a moment. "What's maximum HP?"

Ben, Frisk, and Chara just ignore the White Rabbit and go over to who they assume is their mother.

Beige Rabbit: "Welcome to Snowed Inn!" Frisk giggles at the pun. "Snowdin's premiere hotel! One night is 80G!"

Ben: "Oh, we don't have enough on us."

Beige Rabbit: "Oh! You poor things. I can only imagine what you've been through." She gives Ben a key. "One of the rooms upstairs is empty. You can sleep there for free, okay?"

Ben: "O-Oh. Thank you so much."

Frisk: "Thank you ma'am. We really appreciate it."

Beige Rabbit: "You're welcome, sweetie. Make sure to get some sleep."

The three humans go upstairs to the empty room. Ben unlocks it, and the room is decently big. The room also has a desk, lamp, and bedside table.

Chara: "It's a pretty nice room." She floats onto the desk. "Spacious enough for it to not be cramped."

Ben: "Yeah, it does seem pretty cozy." He slips off his jacket and turns off the lights. "You ready to sleep now, Frisk?"

Frisk: "Yeah, come on." She gets in the bed and under the covers. "It's actually really comfortable for an Inn bed."

Ben: "Seriously?" He gets in the bed as well. "Wow. That is really comfortable."

Frisk: "But it could be more comfortable." She  hugs Ben, nuzzling into his chest. "There~ That's much better~"

Ben smiles and hugs Frisk as he lies down with her. Ben pets Frisk's head, which she likes, as they lay in bed. Chara just watches from the desk, patiently waiting for the two of them to fall asleep. Ben and Frisk eventually fall asleep, regardless of the snoring from the next room.

=============================================================================================

In Ben's Subconscious:

When Ben wakes up in his subconscious, he is immediately hugged by Chara. Ben quickly returns the hug.

Ben: "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?"

Chara: "Yeah." She nuzzles into Ben's chest. "Your hugs feel really nice."

Ben starts petting Chara's head as well, which she enjoys as well.

Ben: "Is it alright if I ask you something?"

Chara: "Sure. What is it?"

Ben: "You've seemed bothered by something. Do you want to talk about it?"

Chara: "No, I'm fine. I don't feel like talking about it."

Ben: "Alright. But I am here if you need me. And so is Frisk."

Chara: "I know." She tightens her hug. "And I appreciate that."

The continue to hug each other within Ben's subconscious. At least, until Ben eventually awakens from his sleep.

=============================================================================================

After their nap, they make it back downstairs, where they are greeted by the rabbit lady.

Beige Rabbit: "Hiya! Looks like you two had a good sleep. Which is incredible, because you two were only up there for two hours."

Ben: "Yeah. I usually feel groggy in the morning."

Frisk: "Same here. I hate waking up after sleeping."

Beige Rabbit: "Well, feel free to come back if you get tired."

Ben: "Thank you, ma'am."

The three humans leave the Inn and explore the rest of Snowdin. They even see a giant wolf monster throwing blocks of ice into a river. They interact with the different monsters of the town, and they meet a couple of interesting individuals. They even go into the Library, or the Librarby, for information about the Underground. They also talk to the patrons and bartender at Grillby's. The three humans eventually make it to the end of Snowdin, where they find Papyrus standing in the middle of a small snowstorm.

Papyrus: "HUMANS. ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS. FEELINGS LIKE...THE JOY OF FINDING ANOTHER PASTA LOVER. THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER'S PUZZLE-SOLVING SKILLS. THE DESIRE TO HAVE A COOL, SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL. THESE FEELINGS...THEY MUST BE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!"

Ben: 'Not exactly, Papyrus.'

Papyrus: "I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MYST BE LIKE TO FEEL THAT WAY. AFTER ALL, I AM VERY GREAT. I DON'T EVER WONDER WHAT HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS IS LIKE. I PITY YOU LONELY HUMANS."

Frisk: 'He is sounding pretty self-centered, even though he isn't meaning to be.'

Papyrus: "WORRY NOT!!! YOU TWO SHALL BE LONELY NO LONGER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE YOUR..." He pauses for a moment, and turns away. "NO, THIS IS ALL WRONG! I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND!" He turns back to the humans. "YOU TWO ARE HUMANS! I MUST CAPTURE YOU!!! THEN, I CAN FUFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM!!! POWER! POPULAR! PRESTIGIOUS!!! THAT'S PAPYRUS!!! THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus begins the battle.

He is in a weird pose, the top of his left wrist is on his hip and the other arm is off to the side.

* Papyrus blocks the way!

Chara: "Okay, why do you two have 30/20 HP?"

Ben: "That bunny child said something getting extra HP when we sleep. Maybe that's why."

Frisk: "That makes the most sense." She picks ACT, then Check.

* PAPYRUS - 8 ATK 2 DEF
* He likes to say: "Nyeh heh heh!"

Papyrus: "NYEH HEH HEH!"

Chara: "Well, it didn't lie."

Papyrus sends three small bones, but Ben and Frisk don't need to move to avoid them. They can even hear Papyrus quietly say "Nyeh heh heh!"

Ben: "So, what should we choose now?" He sees Frisk smirking. "Frisk? What are you doing?"

Frisk: "Nothing~~" She picks the option Flirt. "Hey there, cutie~"

This gets Ben to feel incredibly jealous. This is quickly picked up by Chara, who giggles from the look on his face.

Papyrus: "WHAT!? FL-FLIRTING!? SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS!" He clears his throat. "W-WELL! I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!"

Frisk thinks for a few moments, before knowing exactly what to say.

Frisk: "I can make spaghetti."

Papyrus: "OH NO!!! YOU'RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!!! I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU...?" He sighs. "LET'S DATE L-LATER!! AFTER I CAPTURE YOU!!"

Chara: "Like that doesn't sound creepy at all."

Papyrus sends the same three bones attack, but again, they don't even need to move to dodge them.

* Papyrus is thinking about what to wear for his date.

Ben: "Okay, what was that about?"

Frisk: "What was what about?" She teases. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ben: "You know, the flirting?"

Frisk: "Oh, that. Why are you so bothered by it?~" She leans in close. "Are you perhaps jealous?~"

Ben: "Whatever." He selects MERCY. "You're a real piece of work, you know that?"

Frisk: "Yup. It's pretty fun getting under your skin."

Ben rolls his eyes as he chooses Spare.

Papyrus: "SO YOU WON'T FIGHT...THEN, LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED 'BLUE ATTACK!'"

He sends out numerous blue bones, but Ben and Frisk stand completely still. This leaves the humans unaffected by the attack. Then, last minute, their souls turn blue and gravity changes on them. Their feet land firmly against the edge of the arena, and are hit by a small bone. This leaves Ben at 29 HP and Frisk at 27 HP.

Papyrus: "YOU'RE BLUE NOW. THAT'S MY ATTACK! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!"

* You're blue now.

Ben: "Well, that was a dirty trick. At least we have some extra HP."

Frisk: "Yeah. And our souls are blue now. Is that normal."

Chara: "Some more powerful monsters can change the color of your soul, which varies in affect."

Ben: "Cool. I guess." He picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "HMM...I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD WEAR..."

He sends out several bones on the wall of the arena, which Ben and Frisk have to jump in order to avoid. Each one gets taller and taller, making it harder to dodge them. But they are able to avoid any damage.

* Papyrus dabs some Bone Cologne behind his ear.

Ben, still annoyed at the flirting from earlier, just picks Spare again.

Chara: "Looks like someone's still annoyed." She giggles.

Papyrus: "WHAT!? I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT DATE THING!!"

Papyrus sends out the same attack as before, but Ben and Frisk are able to avoid them easily without harm.

* Papyrus dabs marinara sauce behind his ear.

Frisk: "Well, that's pretty weird."

Ben: "You're the one that flirted with him." He sounds annoyed as he chooses MERCY. "Maybe you should've thought of that."

Frisk is quite shocked, yet also happy at Ben's sudden behavior.

Frisk: 'Yes! It worked! He is jealous!' She has a large smile on her face. 'That means he does like me!'

Chara just floats to the side, jealous that Ben and Frisk can interact so easily. Ben picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "YEAH! DON'T MAKE ME USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"

Papyrus does a similar attack, but much large bones also come from the opposite wall. This forces Ben and Frisk to jump above the smaller bones, and quickly dive down to dodge the large ones.

* Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Bishie Cream behind his ear.

Chara: "Okay, this is getting ridiculous."

Ben stays quiet and hits Spare, making Frisk worry a bit.

Frisk: 'Wait, is he actually mad at me?'

Papyrus: "I CAN ALMOST TASTE MY FUTURE POPULARITY!!!"

Papyrus sends out three large bones, which have to be jumped over. Then, the last one is a blue bone, which Ben and Frisk stand still for. Then a smaller, fast-moving bone is sent out, which Ben and Frisk get hit by. This leaves Ben at 28 Hp, and Frisk at 25

* Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Anime Powder behind his ear.

Ben: "How much stuff does he have?" He groans as he is about to pick Spare, but Frisk stops him. "Hm? What is it?"

Frisk: "Are you actually mad at me?" She has a sad look on her face. "If so, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you so upset."

Ben: "What? No. I'm just..." He sighs and starts petting her head. "Just a bit bothered  at what you did."

Frisk: "All right. Just wanted to make sure."

Ben nods and stops petting here, and then picks Spare.

Papyrus: "PAPYRUS, HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"

He sends out two large bones, leaving a small section to jump through, which they do. They then have to dive under another large bone above them, then have to jump over a long section of several bones. Ben gets hit by the last bone, getting hit because he jumped after Frisk. This leaves them both at 25 HP.

* Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Cute Juice behind his ear.

Frisk: "Where is he keeping all that stuff?"

Ben: "I don't know, and I don't want to know." He picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "PAPYRUS, UNPARALLELED SPAGHETTORE!"

Ben and Frisk jump two bones above them, and two smaller bones beneath them. This happens a second time, but it's the opposite way. They then stop for a blue bone, before jumping over a medium sized bone. They then jump up to avoid the four bones, two large above and two small below, reminiscent of jump rope.

* Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Attraction Slime behind his ear.

Ben just Spares again.

Papyrus: "UNDYNE WILL BE REALLY PROUD OF ME!!"

Ben: "So he wants praise from this Undyne person."

Ben and Frisk jump over several rows of bones, with Frisk getting hit once. This leaves Ben at 26 HP, and Frisk at 22 HP.

* Papyrus dabs MTT-Brand Beauty Yogurt behind his ear.

Ben hits Spare again.

Papyrus: "THE KING WILL TRIM A HEDGE IN THE SHAPE OF MY SMILE!!!"

Small and slow moving bones start coming in from both sides. Ben and Frisk both jump over the bones like jump rope until the attack ends.

* Papyrus realizes he doesn't have ears.

Chara: "Yeah, he's just been putting it on his skull."

Frisk: "And how could you forget you have ears?"

Ben: "Well, Papyrus doesn't seem to be the brightest."

Frisk & Chara: "That's true."

Ben hits Spare again.

Papyrus: "MY BROTHER WILL...WELL, HE WON'T CHANGE VERY MUCH."

Papyrus sends out smaller bones that Ben and Frisk have to quickly jump over. Frisk's foot slips and she gets hit by one, with Ben blocking the other one with his foot. This leaves Ben at 25 HP, and Frisk at 22 HP.

* Papyrus is preparing a bone attack.

Ben: "Jeez. I didn't think his attacks would be so athletically challenging."

Frisk: "Yeah." She takes a deep breath. "So much jumping. At least we're not getting too hot in this weather."

Chara: "You guys don't look so hot. Need a break?"

Ben: "No. We're fine. Right Frisk?"

Frisk: "Yeah." She takes a deep breath. "All right. Let's go."

Ben picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "I'll HAVE LOTS OF ADMIRERS!! BUT..." He hesitates.

Papyrus sends out a single bone attack, before shooting ones from the ground and the sky, which are two opposite walls of the arena. They have to jump through them, each one getting higher and higher until the last one.

* Papyrus remembered a bad joke Sans told him and is frowning.

With nothing to comment, Ben picks Spare.

Papyrus: "WILL ANYONE LIKE ME AS SINCERELY AS YOU TWO?"

It's the same as the last attack, but the bones from the sky and the ground go lower with each one until the last one. Then, one's that move up and down while sliding over emerge. This is a bigger challenge for Ben and Frisk, and both of them get hit. This leaves Ben at 23 HP and Frisk at 19 HP.

* Papyrus is trying hard to play it cool.

Chara: "And he's doing such a good job." She says sarcastically.

Ben picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS REALLY RARE..."

Three rows of bones, on the two walls, make a diagonal up space to go through. The next one goes down. Ben and Frisk go through them without much trouble. Then three bones, going up and down, go towards them. Ben and Frisk are able to jump above them once there is an opening.

* Papyrus prepares a non-bone attack then spends a minute fixing his mistake.

Ben and Frisk take that opportunity to take a breather. As soon as Papyrus is done fixing his mistake, they get back up and Spare Papyrus again.

Papyrus: "AND DATING MIGHT BE KIND OF HARD..."

Papyrus sends a large blue bone, and a small white bone repeatedly. He does this several times, with the last one much faster. Ben and Frisk are able to deal with it. They also hear Papyrus whisper "Nyeh heh heh!" again.

Chara: "What's with that anyway?"

Frisk: "Yeah, it is a bit odd. How did he even come up with it anyway?"

Ben: "Who knows." He picks Spare again. "Let's just keep moving."

Papyrus: "AFTER YOU'RE CAPTURED AND SENT AWAY."

Papyrus sends two attacks where numerous bones, in a row, are sent out. The second, and last one, is much faster.

* Papyrus is cackling.

Frisk: "That's a bit unsettling."

Ben: "And it sounds off coming from him. Like a hiss coming from a puppy." He picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "URGH...WHO CARES! GIVE UP!!"

He sends three bones going up and down from one wall, and three from the opposite wall. Ben and Frisk narrowly go over and below them. He also sends bones from one wall slamming into a smaller one on the other. Ben and Frisk are able to slip through them, but Ben gets hit. This leaves Ben at 22 HP and Frisk at 19 HP.

* Papyrus is preparing a bone attack.

Ben: "I hope he's almost finished." He stretches. "I'm starting to get tired."

Chara: "Just don't be tired." She says with a sly smile. "It's that simple."

Frisk: "Easy for you to say. You can't get tired."

Ben picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "GIVE UP OR FACE MY...SPECIAL ATTACK!!!!"

Papyrus sends out the slow and fast moving bones again. Ben gets hit and Frisk takes no damage from it. Ben is at 21 HP and Frisk is at 19 HP.

* Papyrus is preparing a bone attack.

Ben hits Spare again, too tired to really say anything.

Papyrus: "YEAH!!! VERY SOON I WILL USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"

Papyrus sends the diagonal attacks, and the moving up-and-down bone attacks. Ben and Frisk are able to avoid them, but Ben and Frisk each hit one. This leaves her at 16 HP, and Ben at 21 HP.

* Papyrus is trying hard to play it cool.

Chara: "You two might want to prepare for his Special Attack. It sounds dangerous."

Ben: "Yeah, we know." He picks Spare.

Papyrus: "NOT TOO LONG AND I WILL USE THAT SPECIAL ATTACK!!!"

Papyrus shoots the same attacks as before. Ben and Frisk are able to avoid the attacks much better than before.

* Papyrus is preparing a bone attack.

Wanting to get this over with, Ben picks Spare.

Papyrus: "THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE...BEFORE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!"

Ben and Frisk dive between two bones, and quickly dive under another one. They then jump over the a row of bones without trouble.

* Papyrus is considering his options.

Ben picks Spare again.

Papyrus: "BEHOLD...! MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"

Instead of an actual attack, it shows a dog chewing on a bone. This makes the three humans burst out in laughter, with Papyrus extremely mad.

Papyrus: "WHAT THE HECK! THAT'S MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" This makes the humans laugh harder. "HEY! YOU STUPID DOG! DO YOU HEAR ME!? STOP MUNCHING ON THAT BONE!!!"

The dog, with wide eyes, starts backing out of the area.

Papyrus: "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! COME BACK HERE WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!!"

The dog eventually leaves, and the humans eventually calm themselves down. Papyrus stays quiet until they do.

Papyrus: "OH WELL." He shrugs it off. "I'LL JUST USE A REALLY COOL, REGULAR ATTACK."

* Papyrus is getting ready for a regular attack.

Chara: "Well, I guess we don't have to worry too much about it anymore."

Ben: "Let's hope so." He picks Spare.

Papyrus: "SIGH. HERE'S AN ABSOLUTELY NORMAL ATTACK."

Papyrus sends two small bones from one side, then the other side. Ben and Frisk easily avoid them. Then two fast moving, medium ones from each side. Ben and Frisk hop over those, then over two up-and-down ones. Frisk get hits by the second-to-last one, and Ben by the last one. This leaves Frisk at 13 HP, and Ben at 20 HP.

They then have to duck under two up-and down ones, then above another two sets of them. They then have to go over three up-and-down bones from the right, then another from the left.

Frisk: "Nothing about this is normal!"

Ben: "I agree!"

They then hope over the dog, still munching on the bone. They then have to hop over another set of bones that read out "Cool Dude". They then hop over a bone with sunglasses, wearing a skateboard. Then, a bunch of mashed together bones start slowly approaching Ben and Frisk.

Frisk: "Uh, what now?" Ben picks her up. "Woah! W-What are you doing!?"

Ben: "Just hold on."

Frisk wraps her arms around Ben's neck as he jumps over the bones. Instead of falling down to the wall, they continue to rise up. The battle area gets wider and a tall, wide bone. Ben looks behind Papyrus and sees Sans, his hand glowing blue and pointed upwards.

Ben: "Well, would you look at that."

Frisk: "We need to thank him later." She looks down. "We would've been seriously hurt if we fell back down."

They make it over the large bone, and fall back down to the wall of the arena. Ben sets Frisk down as one last, slow moving and small bone inches closer to them. They both step over it. Papyrus is clearly tired and winded.

Papyrus: "Well..!" He huffs. "IT'S CLEAR...YOU CAN'T!" He huffs again. "DEFEAT ME!!! YEAH!!!! I CAN SEE YOU SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS!!!"

Ben and Frisk look down, and neither of them are shaking. And if they were, it would be from the cold.

Papyrus: "THEREFORE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, ELECT TO GRANT YOU PITY!! I WILL SPARE YOU HUMANS!!! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO ACCEPT MY MERCY."

* Papyrus is sparing you.

Frisk: "Well, that's good. That makes it easier." She picks Spare, ending the battle.

The battle area goes back to the small snowstorm, which quickly fades away. When it does, they see Papyrus with his back turned to them.

Papyrus: "NYOO HOO HOO..." He cries. "I CAN'T EVEN STOP SOMEONE AS WEAK AS YOU TWO..."

Ben: 'Oh, if he only knew.'

Papyrus: "UNDYNE'S GOING TO BE SO DISAPPOINTED IN ME. I'LL NEVER JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD...AND...MY FRIEND QUANTITY WILL REMAIN STAGNANT!"

Chara: "Man, he really wants to have friends. It's honestly kind of sad."

Ben: "Yeah." He turns to Frisk. "Frisk? What do you think we should do?"

Frisk knows instantly what to say.

Frisk: "We'll be your friend Papyrus." Papyrus quickly turns around at her words.

Papyrus: "REALLY!?" His smile has somehow gotten larger. "YOU TWO WANT TO BE FRIENDS, WITH ME???"

Ben: "Yeah. You seem like a fun dude to hang out with."

Papyrus: "WELL THEN...I GUESS...I GUESS I CAN MAKE AN ALLOWANCE FOR YOU TWO!" He jumps up in joy. "WOWIE!! ME AND HER HAVEN'T EVEN HAD OUR FIRST DATE...AND I'VE ALREADY MANAGED TO HIT THE FRIEND ZONE!!!"

The three humans cringe at his misunderstanding of what the "Friend Zone" means.

Papyrus: "WHO KNEW THAT ALL I NEEDED TO MAKE PALS WAS TO GIVE PEOPLE AWFUL PUZZLES AND THEN FIGHT THEM??"

Frisk: "Uh, Papyrus, that's actually not-." She is cut off by Papyrus.

Papyrus: "YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME A LOT, HUMANS. I HEREBY GRANT YOU TWO PERMISSION TO PASS THROUGH! AND I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO THE SURFACE. CONTINUE FORWARD UNTIL YOU REACH THE END OF THE CAVERN. THEN, WHEN YOU REACH THE CAPITAL, CROSS THE BARRIER. THAT'S THE MAGICAL SEAL TRAPPING US ALL UNDERGROUND. ANYTHING CAN ENTER THROUGH IT, BUT NOTHING CAB EXIT......EXCEPT SOMEONE WITH A POWERFUL SOUL. LIKE YOU TWO!!! THAT'S WHY THE KING WANTS TO ACQUIRE A HUMAN. HE WANTS TO OPEN THE BARRIER WITH SOUL POWER. THEN, US MONSTERS CAN RETURN TO THE SURFACE!"

This revelation doesn't shock the three humans, especially Chara.

Chara: 'I knew it. He is harvesting human souls to destroy the barrier.' She quietly sniffles. 'Just like how I planned to.'

Papyrus: "OH, I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU." He suddenly gets much more serious. "TO REACH THE EXIT, YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS THROUGH THE KING'S CASTLE. THE KING OF ALL MONSTERS...HE IS..." He pauses for a few moments. "WELL...HE'S A BIG FUZZY PUSHOVER!!!"

Chara: 'Yeah. Mom was always the authoritarian one when me and Azzy got in trouble.' She smiles slightly. 'I miss those times. If only I hadn't pulled that stupid stunt, then none of this would've happened.'

Papyrus: "EVERYBODY LOVES THAT GUY. I AM CERTAIN IF YOU JUST SAY..." His voice gets small and high-pitched. "EXCUSE ME, MR. DREEMURR...CAN I PLEASE GO HOME?" His voice returns to normal. "HE'LL GUIDE YOU RIGHT TO THE BARRIER HIMSELF! ANYWAY, THAT'S ENOUGH TALKING!! I'LL BE AT HOME BEING A COOL FRIEND!!! FEEL FREE TO COME BY AND HAVE THAT DATE!" He starts running in the air while laughing. "NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!"

Ben: "You know, you're going to have to take care of that."

Frisk: "I know." She turns around. "Let's go and get it over with."

Ben follows her. As they go back to the house, Frisk eats the Nice Cream, healing herself to full HP. They eventually reach the house, where Papyrus is standing outside.

Papyrus: "SO YOU CAME BACK TO HAVE A DATE WITH ME! YOU MUST BE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS...I'LL HAVE TO TAKE YOU SOMEPLACE REALLY SPECIAL...A PLACE I LIKE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME!!! He runs towards town, with Ben and Frisk following, then runs back around and runs to the front of the house. "MY HOUSE!!!" He runs inside.

Chara: "What was the point of that?" She stops herself. "You know what, nevermind." She flies inside the house.

Ben and Frisk shrug, and go inside. There, Papyrus is waiting for Frisk while Sans lays down on the couch. Ben and Chara just sit on the couch, talking to Sans as Frisk goes around the house.

Ben: "Hey. Thanks for helping me and Frisk during our fight with Papyrus."

Sans: "no problem, kiddo. my brother can be a bit..." He stops to think of a word. "well, he tends to overdo it sometimes."

Ben: "Well, we're still glad you helped us." He says with a smile. "We could've gotten seriously hurt, so we are very grateful."

Sans smiles as the three continue to talk as Papyrus and Frisk go on their "date".

=============================================================================================

After Frisk's little "date", she and Papyrus settle on being friends. Ben, Frisk, and Chara leave the house and start heading for the next area of the Underground to explore.

(Ben's Items: Pie, and Cinnamon Bun.)

(Frisk's Items: Pie, Spider Donut, and Snow Piece.)

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 29 20
Having escaped their cruel imprisonment within Mount Ebott, monsters have settled on the surface for six years now. Their human savior, Frisk, now st...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
8.8K 211 55
It had been two years since your friends died in an awful accident, and when you finally think you're coming to terms with it, you get world shaking...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...