ENCHANTED

jasdarealDON द्वारा

enchanted 1. fill someone with great delight. 2. to put someone under a spell. GXG || GIRL X GIRL अधिक

cast + disclaimer
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

four

2.7K 285 96
jasdarealDON द्वारा

please vote and comment!! Excuse any mistakes.

"Hi TT!" Kenarie exclaimed, opening the door wide for her favorite auntie, her mom's best friend, Sahara. She threw herself in her arms, kissing all over her face. "I misted you."

"Narie I should pop you, what I told you about opening my door?" Serenity frowned, coming around the corner to see her daughter and best friend. Safety was Serenity's first concern especially since she lived alone with a little girl. One rule that was essential in her household was Kenarie never opening the door; not even for her dad—Kenarie broke a major rule.

Kenarie pouted, squirming to be put down. "It was just TT." She mumbled.

"I don't care, you know better. It could've been somebody else." Serenity shook her head. "Stop pouting and go play before dinner."

Sahara chuckled following behind her best friend into the spacious living area. "Why the hell you ain't send me no pictures of her from her first day, you being fake?" She tilted her head.

Rolling her eyes, Serenity waved her off. "That's because ya niece wasn't fucking with no pictures. I barely could take any. She gone take some next week though."

Kenarie was wishy washy when it came to pictures and Serenity hated it. She would get Kenarie all dolled up just to have a attitude when it came to pictures. It was very rare for Kenarie to want to take pictures. Serenity didn't know where she got that from because she loved being in front of cameras.

"What you cooking?" Sahara asked. "I'm spending the night I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Rasta Pasta, I'm just waiting on the bread to get done. You staying for the week or just tonight?" Serenity responded. Rasta Pasta was easily one of Kenarie's favorite meals and Serenity cooked it at least once a week.

"I don't know probably for the week. You know Ra'Seem back on the road. He's supposed to be back this weekend, but you know how that go." Sahara rolled her eyes. "I'm really just finna call it quits because it's like every week a blog is posting him and I'm just so tired of this social media stuff."

"Well I already told you what to do. He be out here in these bitches face and still coming home to you. Why you letting him play with you like that? Fuck history, if that nigga don't treat you as your worth leave his ass. Period." Serenity replied. "You got that nigga Nasir begging for your attention willing to show you real love, but you chasing behind Ra'Seem who don't give a fuck. You better wake up Ma Ma."

Sahara sighed lowly, chewing her cheek. She knew her best friend was completely right. Sahara had been with her current boyfriend Ra'Seem for six years and their history is what made it hard for her to leave. Every other week Ra'Seem made TheShaderoom with different allegations of being with different girls, and Sahara stuck by him because she didn't want their history to go down the drain. She was blinded by toxic love.

"And you know your parents will get in your ass if they knew what you was allowing him to do. Especially Ja'Kye fine ass." Serenity added. "Leave Ra'Seem and see what Nasir talking about."

"I know." Sahara mumbled. "I'll talk to him when he comes home."

Serenity only replied with a nod. She had the same talk with Sahara everytime she complained about Ra'Seem. She loved Sahara, but at the end of the day she couldn't force her best friend to do anything. She could continue to give her advice, but if Sahara didn't take it and apply it that was her problem.

"Any new updates in your life?" Sahara questioned.

"Not really. I got my graduation date. It's the first week in December, so I got like four months to prepare for everything." Serenity shrugged. "I do have tea though."

Sahara's ears perked up. "Spill."

"So I had this private the other day and I'm thinking it's a regular dude. Tell me why it's a whole girl dawg." Serenity chuckled, mind racing back to Eryzo. Sahara smirked because she already know how the story was about to go. Serenity was a full-blown lesbian and one thing she loved was a melanin woman.

"Stop smiling dummy. Anyways so you know I did my big one and teased the fuck out of her. Left her flustered, but tell me why the next day we dropping Narie off at school and the same girl is her fucking teacher." She added. "So you know I had to tease her but kept it lowkey.

"Long story short, she came back yesterday and let's just say I'll take her from any nigga she think she in love with. I'll fight her nigga." Serenity finished off, just thinking about how Eryzo's juices covered her fingers the night before.

"Oh so you on that already?" Sahara inquired.

"Yeah she just don't know." Serenity smirked.

-
Meanwhile Eryzo was pacing her bedroom as her fingers danced over Serenity's contact. She was feening for her so bad that she went into Kenarie's parent contact list and debated on calling her. She knew that this was highly inappropriate, but she was craving just hearing her dominant voice.

Her bedroom door was locked while she allowed her mind and body to reminisce back to the events that happened the night before. She thought back to how Serenity's voice dominated her mind—how her fingers stimulated her clit—and how her personality invaded her soul.

She even thought about her pleasing herself by just thinking back to those events, but she knew that she couldn't please herself just as good as Serenity did.

Don't come back until you learn to listen aggravated her because they both knew that the club was the only way that they could get away with things. She knew that they couldn't extend the caliber of what happened prior at her job, or anywhere else.

"Man I can't take this." She groaned, throwing herself back on the bed. "If she wanna play this game I'll show her a game." She mumbled. She was about to give Serenity exactly what she wanted.

~

Eryzo crossed her legs turning her attention to two of the most sneakiest human beings in her life. She took it upon herself to confront Justin and her best friend Kyler about the other night. Katia offered to be there in support, but Eryzo wanted to do it herself.

"So the other night." She started. "I'm really just trying to understand the nature of you guys because I feel like y'all are being sneaky."

Kylie smacked her lips, rolling her eyes. "Girl you being so insecure right now. I said I came to get my laptop charger and that's what I did."

Eryzo scoffed catching Kylie in her first lie. Not only was she lying, but she was immediately defensive. "That's crazy because you said you were coming to get your wand curlers." She stated.

"You sound insecure as fuck. Stop trying to blame everybody else for ya own issues." Justin mugged.

"How do I sound insecure? I'm just trying to see what y'all got going on because y'all both know it looks suspect as fuck. She came out the kitchen with a whole hickey on her neck. Then y'all both giving me this dumb ass story about looking at the pantry. Y'all dumber than I thought." Eryzo steamed, feeling herself getting worked up.

The fact that they were both trying to turn this situation on her was infuriating. It was so like them.

"Girl if you feel like your spot threatened, you need to step it up. You must not be doing something right if you don't trust us to be in the same room." Kylie stupidly replied.

"Exactly." Justin praised her.

Eryzo looked at both of them like they had five heads. "Y'all look just as stupid as y'all sound. I'm not even about to sit here and argue with y'all because as expected y'all trying to manipulate this whole conversation and turn it on me."

Kylie looked at Justin and smirked. "If I was fucking ya nigga, what you gone do? Huh? You let everybody else run over you, what you gone do?"

Not even thinking, Eryzo charged at Kylie. Before she could even raise her fist, Justin tackled her to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" She screamed, trying to squirm out of his grip. Tears cascaded down her face as she watched the two people she loved the most laugh at her pain. "Get off of me!"

"Fucking your nigga cause you not doing it right mama. You need to learn how to keep your man." Kylie smirked, looking down at Eryzo. She felt good finally revealing the fact that her and Justin had been sleeping together for eight months. She was tired of beating around the bush and lying. In her eyes, Eryzo's time was up and she was ready to love Justin out loud.

"Get out my house. Justin get your shit and get out my house!" She yelled, finally getting out of his grip.

"Ain going nowhere. You know you ain't letting me go nowhere." He chuckled, with a nonchalant shrug. He knew how weak Eryzo was when it came to him. She tried to leave him multiple times, but always failed. She was severely attached to him and he would use that to his advantage every single time.

Eryzo grabbed her phone going to her key pad. "The cops can get you out of here. I'm about to shit on you so bad, your whole chest gone cave in. Just watch. This shit just the beginning, I'm about to show you how to go big or go home." She nodded.

"Babe she not even worth going to jail for, we'll send her an invitation to the baby shower." Kylie giggled, grabbing her purse to leave. Justin chuckled following behind, not even waiting for a response.

Eryzo slammed the door behind her, running to her room. She aggressively wiped her face as she stuffed all of his things into bags. She wanted no parts of him in her house. She already made a mental note to change her locks and to get a new alarm system. Hurt wasn't the word. Betrayal was. She didn't care about Justin, but her heart ached knowing that her best friend betrayed her love and trust.

She was trying to give them both the benefit of the doubt, but after she talked to Katia she knew what she had to do. Cutting them off was the easy part, she just hoped her attachment issues didn't stand in her way of continuing on with life.

"Ou I can't stand people bro!" She yelled. "Need a whole planet with just me and Serenity."

Grabbing her phone, she went to her student contact log and clicked on Kenarie's name. Serenity and Lennon's phone numbers popped up along with their emails. Clicking on Serenity's name, she allowed for her fingers to do all of the work.

Good afternoon Ms. Walkins this is, Kenarie's teacher, Ms. Myers. I'm contacting you because I just want to follow up with you about Kenarie's goals for this year. She is doing exceptionally well so far and I want to make sure we keep her on track. If you have the time tomorrow morning at drop off or pick up feel free to drop in my personal office so we can discuss Kenarie's future.

Thanks,

Ms. Myers

Her heart pounded as she sent the message to Serenity's phone number. She knew that it was a bold move and while the message was accurate she also wanted to play the same game as Serenity.

Her eyes buldged, seeing the three dots pop up on their text message thread. She threw her phone across the bed and cursed herself out. "Eryzo unsend the message." She spoke to herself. "Damn it's too late. Oh my god she typing."

"I need Katia. Lord help me. What did I just do?"

In the middle of her mini tantrum, her phone buzzed indicating that she received a message. She quickly grabbed her phone and as soon as her face ID opened her phone her heart dropped to her ass.

Look forward to meeting you in your office tomorrow morning Ms. Myers.

~

hellooo guysss, I'm so thankful that y'all messing with this book because I'll get discouraged so quickly. This one is for the books lol literally.

I was supposed to publish this earlier but I fell asleep and I fg to tell someone to wake me up in time.

anyways y'all already meeting the votes goal so hmm let's see 150 votes for the next update. I have faith in y'all!!

let's get straight into it..y'all guessed it. Sahara is from my book "Angel of Mine" and now that I'm thinking about it I should've used Sevyn instead smh.

Anyways Ra'Seem is also from No Matter What lol. Seems like he's giving Sahara a rough time, she better leave him where he at baybee. Serenity told her just how it is.

Y'all find it ironic how Sahra and Eryzo dealing with similar problems??

Chile as expected Kylie and Justin turned the situation on her. Ew that's why I can't stand people yo. I'm proud of Eryzo for kicking their ass out.

Y'all think she gone have a hard time moving on from them?

and last but not least..Eryzo being bold once again!! She then reached out to Serenity. Y'all think Serenity know the real reason behind Eryzo's message?

Who y'all think gone play this little game better. Serenity or Eryzo? My money on Serenity!!

vote, comment, and share!!

follow me kids..almost to 5K!!

-JassyOut

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.5K 157 29
59.1K 2K 21
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐." --𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙻𝚎𝚍𝚎́
19.3K 1K 24
"If i was your best friend.."
1K 59 17
BXB Another point of ART.