After Our Universe Collided

Oleh ItsgirlxFRIEND

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryuji... Lebih Banyak

AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED
UNIVERSE 1
UNIVERSE 2
UNIVERSE 3
UNIVERSE 4
UNIVERSE 5
UNIVERSE 6
UNIVERSE 7
UNIVERSE 8
UNIVERSE 9
UNIVERSE 10
UNIVERSE 11
UNIVERSE 12
UNIVERSE 13
UNIVERSE 14
UNIVERSE 15
UNIVERSE 16
UNIVERSE 17
UNIVERSE 18
UNIVERSE 19
UNIVERSE 20
UNIVERSE 21
UNIVERSE 22
UNIVERSE 23
RAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

ELI'S JOURNAL

270 12 0
Oleh ItsgirlxFRIEND

It was like a fairytale when I saw a tall guy who had lovely eyes and I was captivated by his smile. I was enchanted to meet him in person and wish forever.

It was only my dream to see him in person but in an unexpected time and place, a magical moment of mine is that I saw him in person.

I know that all imaginations have limits but what happened to me was beyond my dreams.

This unexplainable feeling is like a daydream from the day I met him. The way I look into his eyes, he is like a fantasy that turns into reality.

His bright smile enlightened my day. His presence made me comfortable. And being himself is the one I appreciate despite flaws he has him having his flaws or imperfections.

Ran Takahashi, thank you for making my life full of colors. After our universes collided, my life changed.

Eliana Cuevas Journal 2028
Page 1

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
12.5K 792 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...
954K 25.6K 53
When you, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa were little, you used to be best friends. You guys would always hang out and nothing could separate you. Well that's...
95.8K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...