Madison Potter and The Philos...

By DamHunterofArtemis

Madison Potter? That's me! Oh wait, you haven't heard of me? Well ofcourse you haven't. No one has, really. E... More

Chapter 1: A Exotoic Zoo Animal Breaks Out
Chapter 2: Letters? For Whom? Oh Wait. Me.
Chapter 3: Diagon Alley
Chapter 4: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 5: Talking Hats?
Chapter 6: The Potions Master
Chapter 7: The Midnight Duel
Chapter 8: Halloween
Chapter 9: Angelina Johnson: I Hate Her
Chapter 10: Nicolhas Flammel
Chapter 11: Madison Potter Meets her Parents
Chapter 12: CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!
Chapter 13: Erised
Chapter 14: Mad-Knapped
Chapter 15: Let's Get Down to Bussiness- to Defeat Qurriel
Chapter 16: Double Headed Dude
Chapter 17: The End of the Year Feast...

Madison Potter and The Philosphers Stone

11.6K 285 233
By DamHunterofArtemis

There's one thing I don't do that much, and it's the disclaimers. Personally, I always forget. And this is actually J.K. Rowlings work. So....

I don't want to keep you waiting any longer.....

So....

Here it is!!!

---------------------------------

PROLOGE

"Woah, woah, baby Harry! Don't go wandering like that!" James Potter said, laughing. His wife, Lily Potter née Evans, entered with baby Madison on her hip.

"Honey, if you don't want him to go wandering like that, then it would be a good idea to actually put away the Charlie Brown Halloween Set." Her husband smiled sheepishly.

"Love you Lily." "Love you, James."

James then noticed a figure, who was slowly opening the door.

"Lily- take Harry and Madison and go. He's here...."

"James! No... I won't leave you!"

The two hugged and kissed; a passionate, spark full, destiny kiss. Lily raced up the stairs, and saw James die.

With Madison and Harry in the crib, Lily mumbled about how much she and James loved the two babies.

Voldemort, knowing that Severus didn't want Lily to die, told her to move aside. She wouldn't.

He killed her. The babies cried- for they were now orphans.

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

A jet of green light shot at the babies- but it rebounded. It had hit the castor, Voldemort.

Harry James Potter and Madison Lillian Potter didn't die- all because of..........

Love. The simple, unwanted, mysterious, beautiful, horrid, and wonderful thing called...

Love.

THE NEXT DAY IN PROLOGE

A bunch of owl sitings? That shot up Vernon Durleys suspicion level up about... Oh, maybe five hundred percent? If thats possible, anyway.

He drove to work on November first. He worked for a company that sold drills- a good paying job. He was able to bargin his way up for a 'higher' (up by hundreds, actually) salary. His co-workers hated him for that.

He worked in his office all day, until lunch.

At lunch, he had gone out into town and stopped into his favourite donut shop.

On the street, chomping away on his donut, a tiny little man came up to him, wearing odd robes.... "Hurray, muggle! For today, we must praise the Potters for defeating our dark lord!"

"Oh get out of my way, you nutter," Vernon barked at him.

On the way home, he kept hearing the words Potter, Lily, James, Harry and Madison...

At home, after his son Dudley had gone to bed, he and his wife Peatunia sat on the couch.They were watching the evening news. On the evening news, they were talking about the weird owl sitings today.

"Peatunia, dear, what was your sisters kids named? Darry? Berry? Jadson?"

"Harry and Madison, yes. Why are you asking me this?"

"Nothing, dear," he automaticly looked concerned.

"Nasty names if you ask me."

"Oh, right, of course.. Yes, I agree."

The news reported that Lily and James Potter had passed.

Vernon Dursley remembered the first time he had met them.......

FLASHBACK (curtesy to Pottermore)

"Er... What car do you drive, then?"

"A old Kweensweeper Nine! Very high tech, it's the state of the art!"

Peatunia gave a forced smile towards her sister. "What do you do for a living, uh, your job, James?"

"I'm currently unemployed."

Vernon thought to himself, disgusted, "Bound to live on the streets, I reckon.."

After they had left, he told his wife, "I feel so bad for you, dear........."

PRESENT DAY, AT NIGHT

"Hello, Minerva."

"Albus. Is it- the rumours- true?"

"I'm afraid so...." Minerva McGonagall seemed to have some sort of tear leaking from her left eye.

"So, Lily and James Potter... Are.... Dead?"

Dumbledore nodded, and sadly stated, "I'm afraid so.. Minerva, would you care for a lemon drop?"

"A lemon drop?" Minerva asked, disgusted and confused.

"A very tasty muggle candy I am very found of," Albus said as he popped one in his old mouth.

"Uh, no thank you, Albus."

He shrugged. "Where are Madison and Harry, then?"

"Hagrid is dropping the two off."

"Hagrid? Is that a good idea?"

Dumbledore smiled, his sparkling blue eyes sparkling. He fiddled with his long, white beard, and tilting down his half moon spectacles, he said, "I trust Hagrid with my life. Ah! Here he's now!"

A big guy on a motorcycle- a flying one at that- came, landing infront of the two. "Here they 're, Dumble'ore. Little Harry and Madison. Young Sirius Black wanted to take them, but I said no, I got me orders from dumble'ore."

Minerva, with her strict face, asked, "Where are the children?"

"Oh, righ." he handed the two babies over.

Dumbledore sat the two on the doorstep of number four, Privet Drive, home to Vernon, Peatunia, and Dudley Dursley. He tied a note to the two babies, both wrapped in a blue baby blanket. It read-

"Dear Mr. Vernon Dursley and Mrs. Peatunia Dursley,

I have assumed that you might of heard by now, that Peatunia, your sister and her husband, Lily and James Potter, have unfortunately passed due to being killed by the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, a very powerful and devious wizard.

Your niece and nephew, Harry and Madison Potter have survived. I have asked you, kindly, to watch over them. I ask you, no, I am forcing you, to treat them with the upmost love, care, and to act like a humble family towards them. You must tell them, however, that they are orphans.

I am asking you to adress the following fact- you must not tell them that they are a witch and a wizard. You can not tell them that their parents have died from the evil Lord Voldemort that had almost completely taken over our world.

Infact, I need you to tell them that they had been killed in a car crash. That would be how they had gotten their scars- you must say that. But they had survived the killing curse, and hence, that's how they have gotten their scars.

Once they are eleven, letters will arrive for them to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You must let them go to the school, and you will only take them back in for the summer holiday, thus, I am sure they will have good friends there.

I hope to hear the best from Madison and Harry about you all.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbore

Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Albus looked back at the twins. "I will see you in ten years, you two. I hope to hear of the best from, and of both you."

With one last glance at the two little baby Potters, he smiled at their appearance.

Harry Potter had black, scruffy hair like his father, green emerald eyes like his mother, and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

Madison Potter had red hair, like her mother, and green eyes, shifting between brown and green in the light, and like her brother, a lightning bolt scar- but the scar, however, was on her left hand.

The journey had begun for the Potters.

You all might think you know the story. But, really, there's parts of it you might not even know. Or, really, actually have gotten. And then there's Madison and Harry Potter.

And Madison Lillian Potter? Do you even know who exactly that is?

Well, of course you don't. Why?

Because she was never mentioned.

PEATUNIAS P.O.V. STILL IN PROLOGE

Imagine my shock when I opened the door and found to little babies lying on that porch! I screamed with shock! Ofcourse, I had woken up old Mrs. Figg up. Not that I really care anyways.

I really hate this street! And of course, my sister has just died, making it worse.

UGH!

I had read the note, showed it to Vernon, and we accepted the challenge.

"Be humble and family like?" he asked me.

"That man...who the hell does he think he is?" I asked, curious.

"Well, we'll be the exact opisite."

It's a shame I didn't reject that idea. Why?

Because, for ten years, we had followed it. Well, me and Vernon had.

And we would make sure these two kids wouldnt take our little Dudders spotlight.

Even though it might hurt, we need to.

EDITED ON:

JANUARY 5, 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 13.1K 170
Hope Mikaelson is the first of her kind. A Werewolf, a Witch, and a Vampire. A Tribrid. After the deaths of her parents, Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley...
40.8K 862 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
842K 33.4K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
713K 20.7K 169
While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young girl to grow up in foster care he takes...