Madison Potter and The Philosphers Stone

There's one thing I don't do that much, and it's the disclaimers. Personally, I always forget. And this is actually J.K. Rowlings work. So....

I don't want to keep you waiting any longer.....

So....

Here it is!!!

---------------------------------

PROLOGE

"Woah, woah, baby Harry! Don't go wandering like that!" James Potter said, laughing. His wife, Lily Potter née Evans, entered with baby Madison on her hip.

"Honey, if you don't want him to go wandering like that, then it would be a good idea to actually put away the Charlie Brown Halloween Set." Her husband smiled sheepishly.

"Love you Lily." "Love you, James."

James then noticed a figure, who was slowly opening the door.

"Lily- take Harry and Madison and go. He's here...."

"James! No... I won't leave you!"

The two hugged and kissed; a passionate, spark full, destiny kiss. Lily raced up the stairs, and saw James die.

With Madison and Harry in the crib, Lily mumbled about how much she and James loved the two babies.

Voldemort, knowing that Severus didn't want Lily to die, told her to move aside. She wouldn't.

He killed her. The babies cried- for they were now orphans.

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

A jet of green light shot at the babies- but it rebounded. It had hit the castor, Voldemort.

Harry James Potter and Madison Lillian Potter didn't die- all because of..........

Love. The simple, unwanted, mysterious, beautiful, horrid, and wonderful thing called...

Love.

THE NEXT DAY IN PROLOGE

A bunch of owl sitings? That shot up Vernon Durleys suspicion level up about... Oh, maybe five hundred percent? If thats possible, anyway.

He drove to work on November first. He worked for a company that sold drills- a good paying job. He was able to bargin his way up for a 'higher' (up by hundreds, actually) salary. His co-workers hated him for that.

He worked in his office all day, until lunch.

At lunch, he had gone out into town and stopped into his favourite donut shop.

On the street, chomping away on his donut, a tiny little man came up to him, wearing odd robes.... "Hurray, muggle! For today, we must praise the Potters for defeating our dark lord!"

"Oh get out of my way, you nutter," Vernon barked at him.

On the way home, he kept hearing the words Potter, Lily, James, Harry and Madison...

At home, after his son Dudley had gone to bed, he and his wife Peatunia sat on the couch.They were watching the evening news. On the evening news, they were talking about the weird owl sitings today.

"Peatunia, dear, what was your sisters kids named? Darry? Berry? Jadson?"

"Harry and Madison, yes. Why are you asking me this?"

"Nothing, dear," he automaticly looked concerned.

"Nasty names if you ask me."

"Oh, right, of course.. Yes, I agree."