Rewriting.

By hinari27

*book cover done by @Lily_Dxttebxne* <3 Literally gonna form a new plot and rewrite everything! "𝑀𝒶𝓂�... More

- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -
character Introduction.
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★
NOT AN UPDATE!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
Special chapter! CHI-CHI DOESN'T HAVE A WHAT?!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
I drew something today.
TRIED DRAWING AGAIN-
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
😭😭😭
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
news

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ]彡★

1.3K 72 73
By hinari27

A small pinknette tiredly hunched over her desk and watched the little slow flazes fall from the dull grey sky, some of them sticking to the glass window before melting away.

Konoha had been cold for a few weeks now, and everyone were not surprised to waking up and finding the thick layer of white sprawled all over the ground this morning. 

The citizens were rather excited, having been so long since they've seen snow in the sunny Konoha. 

She could see from the foggy window,  little kids running across the road in excitement of seeing the snow for the first time. 

It was her first time seeing the snow as well, 

but her concern for all the stray animals had overtaken her excitement,

Sakura and Sarada were more focused on gushing over the little pinknette's cute 'snow day' outfit as they'd like to call it to even pay any attention to the actually wheather. 

she was dressed in a white woollen shirt with snowman prints on top of which she wore a thick red hoodie which reached to her knees,

 she also wore white tights and a red skirt with white dots which was peaking out of the ends of her sweater. 

Around her neck was cream colored scarfs and her ears were kept warm under the fluffy ear muffs on her feets were a nice pair on boots, the kind of comfortable boots with fluffy insides. 

Her ears turned pink as she felt the embarrassment creep in, they even made her wear mittens and everything! 

But she felt better when she reached the kindergarten to find almost all of the kids were dressed just like her if not worse.

Sakura and Sarada had pulled the girl back when she tried to run off, forced her to stand still and taken at least a thousand pictures before even letting her step out. 

Sayuri sighed before laying her head on the desk, she continued to watch the falling snow trying to block out all the noise. 

All the kids gather around in small groups, all talking with their respective friends while the uchiha remained alone.

It was kinda sad,

Her father, back in his day.. had so many people willing and wishing to be his friend, to just get to have him notice them, but he chose to be alone. 

Ironic how at that moment all Sayuri could long for is to save the stray pets from the harsh wheather and perhaps have a friend whom she can share her thoughts with.

Coming to school everyday and having that one person save a seat for you, that one person who would search for you when teaming up for group projects, that one person who won't just give you a sad smile and say "Maybe next time? sorry! I wanna team up with my best friend!"  instead she wanted to be  that best friend. 

she longed for it, without even realizing it. 

-_-_-

It was already by lunchbreak when Sayuri woke up, it seems none of the teachers had woken her up or even noticed that she had fallen asleep for the fact. 

The little girl felt a bit sad and dejected at the fact that all the kids got to go out and play with the snow while no one bother to wake her up so she had just slept in the classroom all alone while they all went out and had fun. 

But the pinknette dismissed the fact apon the realizing that she'd have been alone anyways. 

'It's not like anyone would play with me..'

She got up and went over to fetch her backpack so she could have her lunch, 

The little pinknette had her eyes glued to the windows as she walked across the hall,

She didn't notice when a kid stuck his leg out when she was about to pass him,

Sayuri panicked as she tripped and fell forward, she made a last effort to save her front tooth by sticking out her hand, hoping to catch herself.

The soft and already bruised skin of her palm came it contact wih the harsh ground, she felt a sting of pain course through her palm and knee.

Her palm hadn't healed from when she fell  a few days ago, her father had patched it up nicely but it was yet to heal fully.

The small pinknette sadly sat on the ground as the group of kids laughed at her, mocking and imitating how she fell.

She couldn't understand what was so funny by the way she fell.

She decided that they were just being immature and told herself to keep ignoring their idiocy.

With a small tired and sad sigh, she got up and walked away,

ignoring the dumbfounded group of  little brats who angrily stomped on the ground as they had hoped to see her cry like a baby.

A few minutes later she had finally managed to get her lunch bag and find her way to her classroom.

She sat crisscross on the chair and was about to open her lunch box when she heard the bell ring,

The little girl groaned in frustration and closed her lunch box thinking of how this day couldn't get any worse,

Kindergarten was finalllyyy over!

A huge smile bloomed on the childs face as she hoped her way through the snowy roads, just hoping to get home and be with her family,

Her dad had been free lately and she was enjoying it very much,

She had learned a lot about him through these past 6 months,

And one of that fact would be that....

He makes the best hot chocolates!

She grinned at the thought and rushed as fast as she could, she wanted to do something before going home.

Sayuri made a sharp right turn instead of a left which led to her home.

She quickly made her way towards a dark alleyway on the dead end corner of the street.

It was pretty dark, and the snow there seemed to be dirty and yuck to look at.. according to her.

She carefully removed her backpack and placed it on the entrance of the alleyway  before fishing out her lunchbox.

A harsh blow of cold wind made her shudder, her teeth chartering against each other as she pulled the scarf above her red nose and cheeks.

She quickly made her way inside the alleyway,

"Guys!! I'm back!" She called out as she began to clear a particular area frok the dirty snow.

It was silent for a second before she heard the expected reply,

"Meow!"

With a big toothy grin, she waved, boisterously amplifying her happiness.

Soon enough a group of tiny kitten surrounded her,

There were 4 of them, a ginger, white, black and brown.

All of  them happily rubbed against her leg and purred when the little girl started to pet them one by one.

Sayuri carefully set her lunch towel over the area where she cleared all the dirty snow.

The 4 cute little kittens immediately climbed onto the soft fabric and all of them stayed close to each other and snuggled into it,

"I knew you guys would struggle from the cold! But don't worry, cause I'll always be here to help you guys!" She giggled as they all replied with cute  little meow's

She suddenly remembered her lunch box and grinned,

"Oh! I almost forgot, you guys must be starving!"

She then placed small proportion of meat and eggs on the lid of her lunch box and placed it infront of the kitties,

She smiled as she sat on a crouched position and leaned her chin on her palm,

The little girl soon regretted doing it as she completely forgot about the bruise on her palm,

Tye sight of blood still gave her shivers so she avoided looked at it and focused more on her knee,

The little girl frowned as noticed how her white leggings seem to be dirty and pinkish in color at her knee,

She could already hear her mother's worried voice asking her what happened,

She sighed and thought of a good excuse as she watched the all the kitties finish their lunch and make their way back to the lunch towel that she had set up for them,

Another wave of cold air made all of them shiver,

Sayuri rubbed her arms and looked sadly at her only best friends,

She frowned at that as she brought her hand to her mouth while mumbling under her breath,

"Maybe I should have asked mama to give an extra lunch towel.. but no- that's too suspicious... tonight is gonna be very cold... the news guy said it! "

She scrunched her face before taking off her scarf,

A wave of cold air hit her neck, her lips were already starting to shiver,

The uchiha carefully wrapped the scarf around them, making sure that their comfortable,

She even folded her little mittens and placed them there incase her friends ever felt like they need to cuddle something,

The little girl had found them a few weeks ago, their mother had died.

Sarada helped her bury the mama cat and she spent the next few days creating a tombstone for her.

Sayuri promised the dead mama that she'd keep her kitties safe until they are all grown up,

And over the time, they all grew fond of each other and became close friends,

Sayuri smiled at the thought,

'That's right, I do have friends.'

"So, this is where all you're lunch goes huh?"

The child harshly flinches at the sudden voice and fell forward, which caused her to wince at her palm came in contact with a sharp stone on the ground,

She let out a short scream and back away, a flash on shi-yami was all she had in mind at the moment,

Darkness, and a sudden voice..

Although her situation was completely different right now, she still felt the fright.

Something even remotely close to the dark nothingness made her body involuntary act accordingly.

But stopped when she realized who it was,

"Ohh.."

"Chi-chi? What're you doin' here?"

Sasuke stood there which her ucicorn themed pink backpack over his right shoulder,

He was mildly surprised, he had not expected her to react like that..

Lately the girl had been almost back to her usual self that it's hardly believable that she even remembers the event that had happened to her.

And sasuke was yet again given a harsh reminder of her nightmares,

He smiled through a sad sigh and crouched dowm before her,

"Hey." Was all he said,

She immediately jumped into his arm with a smiling gleefully,

"I was worried on why you haven't come home yet, sakura mentioned that your kindergarten ends at 12pm."

In response she shoved her face into his collar and mumbled lowly,

"S-sorryy Chi-chi! News guys said snow would be bad tonight and- and.. i didn't wanna leave the kitties to be all alone and cold..."

Sasuke stared at the small kitties in the corner, they seem to be snuggled into Sayuri's scarf.

They were, no doubt. Warm, well fed and fast asleep.

He couldn't help but feel proud,

"Good job, that's very kind of you. But the next time, please let me know. It's not safe for little kids to be roaming around in this area."

"Okie!" She responded before shiver at another cold blow of wind.

Sasuke set her down, before pulling of his black hoodie and wrapped her in it.

He also wrapped his black scarf around her head, it was so big that only her eyes were visible.

She said her 'bye bye's' to her friends as her father carried her away.

Sasuke hugged her close, keeping her nice and warm.

The cold never bothered him anyways...  💀

On their way home, sayuri giggled about how she probably looks like her 'grampa kakashi' from how half of her face is covered by the scarf and all.

Sasuke couldn't resist his smile all the way home.

A/n

Yes,

I'm still alive lol.

I typed this so fast so plsss tell me if you find any spelling errors cuz i have literally no time to check-

Thank you,

BYEE- ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.2K 15
≡;- ꒰ ° #ナルト naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° REQUESTS , closed ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STATUS , discontinued ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STARTED , 27.06.2021 ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° E...
74.6K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...