Fine By Me (A Fanfic)

By PrettyBrownIs

Well, to kick things off, I'm August Alsina. I am a singer and I perform at Club 44. I'm sort of like the bos... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A/N
Chapter twenty (completed)

Chapter Twelve

185 19 0
By PrettyBrownIs

School's out! I graduated! I may have updates for Fine by me and my new story Amerie: Why don't we every other day or when ever I feel like posting! Let's get back to the story!

Aaliyah POV

Damon and I went out to lunch so we could plan the food for the wedding.

"So Babygirl, how was your week?"

"Well, with the Red Album going platinum and the girls helping me out with the wedding plans, it's been a pretty productive week."

"Platinum? Baby that's great!"

"Yeah, I found out this morning when I was on my way to work."

He pecked my lips. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled, "But enough about me, how's business?"

"Jay and I just finished a meeting with a major company, saying they want partial ownership with Roc."

"What does that mean?"

"If we sign with them, we could get millions."

I took a spoonful of soup. "Oh wow."

"And once we get married, it can be ours."

"Like Cookie and Luscious from Empire." I smirked.

"Exactly." He kissed me again.

"But, I have a question for the guest list..."

"Ask away baby." He sipped his water.

"I know you don't like August and all..."

"Okay...."

"But, I knew him for awhile, and I was just wondering if-"

"Look, if goes to our wedding, he's going to be monitored by security. You know how I feel about him.

"I know, just asking baby." I kissed his cheek.

"But enough about that, shouldn't we be planning this wedding?" He smiled.

I was cheesing hard. "Yes, we should."

Trey POV

In the last part, you guys found out I have a thing for Ginger. Problem is, she's only sixteen. We're not that many years apart, and as long as we don't get caught, it's all good.

I pressed button #5 on the phone, that's Ginger's office.

"What is it now, Trey?" She snapped.

"Well now, what's wrong with you?"

She sighed, "Uncle Ray has me managing the bar half of Club 22."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Trey, you don't understand. That means I have to order all the liquor, justify staff resources and-"

"Calm down, it's your lunch break anyway. Stop by my office." I grinned.

"Fine." She hung up.

Ginger POV

After I hung up the phone, I grabbed my purse and walked to his office. Once I got there, I knocked on his door.

"Come in." I walked in and sat down at his desk.

"Why did you call me in here?" I looked confused.

"I just like seeing your pretty face in my presence." He grinned.

I made a stank face. "Alright, you're 20, I'm 16. Remember that." I started to get up.

He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, and I can't lie, it felt nice.

"Just kiss me and I'll let you go."

"Trey please-"

"One kiss. Promise." He loosened his grip a little.

"Just one kiss, and if you hold me hostage again I'm telling Ray." I rolled my eyes.

He grinned. "Alright, deal."

He leaned in, then gently pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. I really didn't want to leave, but if anyone found out, Trey would be in deep trouble! He began kissing my neck, and I leaned against his desk, but I pushed him away before we went in too deep.

I wiped my mouth. "I think I should be heading out now."

He looked up into space," Yeah, um, that's cool."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "This stays between us, right?"

He grinned. "Yeah, you know it."

Just then the door opened...

Janet peeped her head in. "Ginger, I need help putting on my dress, do you thing you can help me?"

"Sure! I'm on my way!" I glanced back at Trey, who smiled at me.

I smiled back and walked out with Janet.

Janet POV

I'm not the one to meddle, but something just happened in that office. I'm looking right into her face, and she's just grinning.

"Okay, what's the grinning about?"

Her eyes got big. "Nothing, honestly."

"If it was nothing, why are you blushing?''

"Mama J, what ever happened in that office, stays."

I laughed. "Mama J's going to find out what happened."

"Okay, and when you do, tell me how high pigs fly." She laughed and zipped up my dress.

"Thanks love." I hugged her.

"You're welcome Janet.''

"Now, want to go out to lunch with me?"

"Sure! Where to?" She grabbed her purse as we walked out together.

"How about, 'I smell Trey's cologne' café?"

Her mouth dropped open.

"Mama J knows." I shot her a smirk.

"Janet if you tell-"

"I won't tell, I promise. Even if you guys ages are different."

"Age ain't nothing but a number, and it was just a simple kiss." she got in the passenger's side.

I hoped in the driver's side. "Just promise me you won't bring back any babies?"

"Janet, I'm not stupid." I started the ignition and drove off.

Trey and Ginger? Since when? Will August go to Aaliyah and Damon's wedding? Should he? Tell me how you feel in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 257 41
"thanks!" I called out to the girl behind the counter of Starbucks. I was about to sit down when I heard someone walk in. their voice sounded so fa...
244K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
1.1K 117 15
I come out of the airport looking for Lexi and Tristan and find Jesse leaning against a rental car and I stop short when I see him but he just gives...
9.3K 248 26
August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in trouble, but he always had some girl and...