His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 36

21.4K 635 129
By choobeibi

Xavier drove through the streets calmly following his prey. Four SUVs backing him up, consisting of some of his best men.

Xavier was satisfied with Santiago's work. He sent him the files within a few hours but what he didn't like was, he had a date tonight and this task couldn't be postponed either.

He would kill to not be late for his first date ever. His Coco will be dolling up tonight just for him and he loved the idea of it.

The black honda accord came to a halt near a rusty workshop and he walked inside parking his car poorly on the roadside.

Xavier was quick to do the same but didn't forget to instruct his team to surround the building completely, cover all the exits, eliminate all the threats and cameras.

By the time he reached the room the person was in, all that work was done. The mouse has been captured.

He swiftly opened the door and before the other person could form a word a fist harder than a mountain rock hit him in the jaw and he fell down coughing up blood. Another kick hit him in the stomach and he was now lying out cold on the floor.

"Weak bitch" He muttered and moved to the side for his men to come up to them and tie his limbs, restricting his movements for later.

"Someone get him some water" he spoke to no one in general and less than five minutes later, a bucket full of ice cold water was poured on him, making him jolt awake from his slumber.

He panted like a dog and looked like one as well. A nasty, sick dog. Blood dripped from his mouth and his drenched body was covered in dirt, he looked perfect for someone who is about to die a painful death.

"So, Dino is it?" he asked, sitting on a chair that was a little smaller for him.

"You don't even know me and yet beat the shit out of me?" he asked, spitting a mix of blood and saliva on the ground near him.

" Oh I know you and you know me too"
A look of fear passed by his eyes so fast that no one in the room noticed it except for the devil himself who was seated right in front of him with an amused smirk now dancing on his lips.

" Scared are we? " he said, mockingly.

" Never" Dino spat aggressively.

"Who do you work for?" he asked as his eyes darkened to the deepest shades of gray.

"Your mom," he said and laughed loudly.

Bad time for a joke.

With a nod from Xavier, Enzo thrusted the knife in his thigh and he screamed cursing whatever came to his mouth.

"Any change of mind perhaps?" he asked again.

But Dino remained ignorant to the lingering threats in his tone.

Enzo stepped forward once again and pummeled his face till he started to look like a chunk of rotten meat. Most of the damage done to his eyes because gouging them out is an option for later.

He then pulled the nail of his right hand thumb just like Luka did before but only this time it was a lot more painful because it wasn't quick. It was slow and excruciating just what Xavier preferred for interrogation.

"I'll- I'll gi-ve y- name" he said, restlessly thrashing around. His voice gave enough proof of his misery.

"Continue" Xavier said and he told him the name.

Xavier immediately texted it to Luka who will take care of it from now.

"Very unpleasant doing business with you" Xavier said and left the building.

Enzo shot him in the middle of his eyes and left the place with his boss.

___

Ailee looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around happily. She wasn't feeling insecure about her looks because she was past that stage with Xavier. Even if she wasn't, he made her feel beautiful.

She wore a silk bodycon dress which accentuated her curvy figure perfectly and allowed her smooth and shiny skin to take the spotlight, a white pearl choker and shoulder bag matched with her another pair of white flats. Her naturally bouncy hair falling loosely around her shoulders and finally her friendship bracelet sitting with grace on her dainty wrist.

She tried to get the location out of him but he always dodged those questions somehow.
So she just gave in and got ready quietly.

At exactly six, she received a text from him to come down. Fortunately none of her family members were around and she freely moved down to where he was awaiting her.

The breath knocked out of his lungs when his eyes caught the sight of her petite figure walking up to him shyly.

And the same can be said about her.

He wore his signature style black tuxedo with a white button up shirt, his hair gelled and pushed back neatly and his face glowed. Probably more than hers.

She wasn't looking like her usual self. She was dressed more boldly and it was doing things to him.

Things so wild her innocent brain can't even comprehend the intensity of.

God help him.

He cleared his throat and caught her midway.

"You're looking so fucking gorgeous baby" he whispered in her ear huskily, lifting her up from the ground.

She blushed and hid her face in the crook of his neck. She was wearing a revealing dress compared to what she is used to and now it's reality is hitting her hard.

He gently placed her on the ground and gave her a once-over.

"Stop looking at me like that" she whispered, covering her face with her tiny hands.

"I don't think I can voluntarily do that." he said and guided her to the car.

He put on her seatbelt with a kiss on her forehead and ran around to settle himself in the driver's seat.

"Now can I know where we are going?" she asked, fidgeting with the fabric of her dress.

He noticed her restlessness and held her hand on her lap and she played with his bracelet and rings and drew random patterns on his veiny hand. He would intertwine their hands to shift the gear and she would giggle every time, finding it absolutely endearing.

He handed his phone over to her and she understood what he meant and played Stuck With You.
She softly sang along the lyrics and looked at him from time to time.

After around twenty minutes of driving they were pulling up in a private parking lot.
Ailee at once recognised the place and gasped.

"H-how'd you-" she started but stopped herself.

He brought her to an art exhibition by an extremely famous French artist and Ailee was dying to visit it but she couldn't find someone to accompany her. But what surprised her the most is that it ended a week ago.

"Shall we?" he asked from beside her.

She didn't even notice him coming to her side and opening the door. She gladly took his hand that he offered and they went inside. It was all empty but very peaceful.

For the first five minutes it was hard for her brain to process everything but once it did she didn't stop talking. She told him everything she knew about the different paintings and how she wanted to make some of herself. They walked and talked all around the gallery hands in hands and he surprisingly clicked so many good pictures of her. Her cheeky smile, the smile he loved with his everything, never left her face once.

Almost an hour later a skipping and overly excited Ailee walked out with a relaxed Xavier following her with something akin to a smile dancing on his lips and his hands in his pocket.

When they reached their car, the manager approached them to ask about their experience to which he honestly replied after getting a nod from his little girlfriend who was way too shy and hyper at the moment to talk straight.

"Oh my God Zai! That, was the most amazing exhibit I've ever visited. Thank you so so soooo much. You're literally the best boyfriend and it was literally the best date ever, " she said, kissing his knuckles continuously between her little rant while he smiled and drove them to their next location.

Though it was a tad bit late for dinner, they were served some warm snacks at the gallery that she didn't mind getting a little delayed.

"It's good that you liked it. Otherwise they wouldn't have liked the consequences at all" he said murmuring the last part.

"Hmm?" she asked, confused.

"Nothing" he said and patted her head lovingly.

"Where are we going now?" she asked, sticking her face on the window watching them drive further from the city.

"Dinner" he replied and took a swift turn which led them onto a less used dirt road.

"Ohhh where is it?" she asked, getting a little frightened by the dark and silent surroundings. Their car was the only vehicle on the road.

He cursed under his breath thinking it was a shit idea from the beginning. Now she is scared.

"Are you scared? Shall we turn around? We can go to a restaurant in the city." he asked, slowing down the car.

She immediately shook her head and held his hand tightly which was resting on her thigh.

" No no no I would love to see what you have planned for us. And I know I'm safe as long as I'm with you so.... no worries." she said, smiling reassuringly.

He clenched his jaw and nodded.

They continued forward and were soon climbing the mountain making her curiosity reach its peak.

The soft music created a peaceful romantic atmosphere in the car. He would throw glances at her every now and then, watching her doing random dance steps with her hands and singing loudly when her favorite part or the chorus came up.

Soon they were pulling in the driveway of a villa which looked haunted from the outside but as soon as the huge metal gates closed automatically and Xavier pressed a single button on his phone, the whole area lit up itself.

Ailee gasped and looked at him in utter shock. They were literally in the middle of nowhere, how can there be a beautiful manor right here and that too so well maintained.

"Is-is it yours?" she whispered, exchanging glances between him and the structure outside.

"Mhmm" he said, getting out and moving around the car to take her outside as well.

He opened the door waiting for her to come outside but when she didn't even blink he shook his head smiling a little and picked her up like a baby from under her arms. She squealed and instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms held onto his shoulders tightly for her dear life.

He rested his one hand under her butt firmly while his other hand worked on the high tech security system.

If she thought the exterior was beautiful then the interior was absolutely enchanting.
It was located on a hill above in a secure gated area, fully equipped kitchen, huge garden with a pool on the terrace overlooking the breathtaking view of the city that was shining brightly in the dark night.

"How come it has everything but located in an isolated place?"

" I used to come here on weekends. I like the quiet" he said, placing her down on the kitchen stool gently and started making her hot chocolate.

"Why used to?" she asked, tilting her head in a cute way.

" Because now my weekends along with other weekdays belong to a certain someone." he said, turning around and giving her a flirtatious wink.

She turned crimson red and shyly tucked strands of her hair behind her ear.

Few minutes later a cute teddy bear cup was placed in front of her consisting of her favorite drink with lots of whipped cream and marshmallows.

"Come I'll give you a tour around here" he put his arm around her shoulder and took her to the living room, patio, lawn, bedrooms, house theater, pool and finally the terrace.

She walked slowly towards the edge with a gaping mouth. What she was seeing right now was truly amazing.

With glossy eyes she turned her head upwards from his chest and looked at the jewel of her life.

"Thank you" she said sniffling and pouting when her lips trembled from the urge to cry.

He planted a lingering kiss on the crown of her head as his response and took her to the setting ahead.

A beautifully decorated table for two rested there on the side of the terrace with a magnificent view of the city. Thousands of lights from the buildings and cars made it look as if it were an ocean of fireflies.

He pulled out the chair for her to sit before settling down himself. They slowly began eating and talked about the little things in life.

"And you made this food?" she asked, taking a sip from her Coke.

"Andrea did," he informed in all honesty.

" Hmm, I want to go there again" she said, leaning towards him.

" I'll take you" he said and got up and she followed him wordlessly.

" What do you want to do now?" he asked after reaching the living room.

" Umm I don't know"

He made her sit on the couch and handed over the remote to her.

"What? You want us to watch Despicable Me or Tangled?" she asked giggling, knowing these will be her ultimate picks.

"Whatever you want" he mumbled and pulled her on top of him and draped a blanket over their figures.

She sighed in contentment. He was so warm even in this cold weather and so comfortable and so she snuggled deeper in his embrace.

Halfway through The Beauty and The Beast, they heard the rumbling of the clouds and moments later it was pouring heavily.

She sat up in a way that she was now straddling him and he held her hips to make sure she didn't fall.

"Why is it raining?" she asked him as if he had control over it.

"Because I wanted you to stay" he stood up with her still in his lap and carried her to his room.

"Change" he said pointing to his closet and left pecking her head.

She happily wore his more-than-comfortable sweatshirt that reached the mid of her thighs and walked out barefoot to find him working on his laptop, his coat now discarded on the bed.

He looked so good with his sleeves rolled up, hair hotly messy and the clear skin of his chest peeking from the undone white shirt. His expensive watch lay on the table along with his other accessories.

She quietly tiptoed behind him to scare him but before her hands could reach his shoulders, his hands caught hers midway and pulled her forward, she dropped on his lap with a thud and pouted while crossing her arms.

"This is cheating" she said and he let a small smile pass through his lips.

"Mhmm were you the one being snuck up on?"

She rested her head on his chest and huffed.

"Still it's cheating"

He chuckled in his raspy voice and nodded, placing a kiss on top of her head.

Suddenly she gasped and looked up at him. He was now visible to her in an upside down way.

"What about Doodle?"

He laughed and booped their noses.

"You only remembered him now?" he said, adding more to her embarrassment.

"I-I forgo-"

"Shhh he's with Luka" he said, stopping her midway by pecking her lips once.

She sighed in relief and adjusted her head back to its original position while he continued to go through the files he was sent that evening and needed immediate approval on.

A while later she got up and decided to look around and also to inform someone in her family about her stay here.

"I'll be back soon." she said and kissed him on the cheek while he nodded in response.

Upon reaching the living room, she stood near the glass doors and called Mila because she is the only person who knows about her relationship and that she won't have to lie to her.

Thirty minutes later she was comfortable on a bean bag with a packet of chips and hot chocolate on her lap watching a funny series when she suddenly got bored and had the most random idea.

So being the impulsive person she is, she stood up and threw open the doors leading to the back yard and ran to the middle of the lawn.

She got drenched immediately and started laughing. She imagined herself to be the main character of some novel that she read and tried to become as cringe as them by twirling around, spreading her arms or jumping in the small puddles.

___

There Xavier turned off his laptop and came down, eager to finally spend some time with her, without having to worry about work. He would have waited till tomorrow but those were urgent and his plan to stay here was spontaneous.

But when he reached downstairs he couldn't find her anywhere. Just to be sure he called out her name and even peeked out in the lawn because she was crazy enough to put her health at risk just to recreate a moment from her imaginations, alas, she was not there as well.

A slight panic settled in his heart and he hurriedly rushed back to his room to retrieve his phone. She could be anywhere. They were in the woods, even though it is surrounded by huge walls, the threat wasn't completely eliminated and they didn't have any security guarding the place either.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

This chapter is my 200k celebration gift for you. Hehe 👅

Next chapter hint: 🦋🦋🦋💥💥🦋🦋🦋⛈️🚲🍰

Thank you & love ya
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.4M 37.4K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...
54.2K 1.2K 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
48.1K 1K 51
[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ 🔴🔴🔴This isn't my...