"Humans Can Love Too?" A Hesi...

By jaysoffline

ā™„ļø An alien Gerard Way goes on a vacation to earth, but doesn't expect to fall in love with a human! šŸ–¤ Set i... More

Moved In
The Hotel
The Park
Spark
Coffee?
First Date
My place?

Landed

113 1 0
By jaysoffline

Gerard's POV

After a god awful, dreadfully long flight, I finally made it to Earth. Specifically Las Vegas Nevada, heading up to Los Angeles California. I've been needing a vacation for a while, especially after MCR's breakup, recording my own album, and all the shit that came with that. It's been great, don't get me wrong! It's just a bit stressful you know?

I stumble off the plane stairs and into the Las Vegas airport. I get weird stares, whispers, and parents bringing their children closer to them when I walk by. I get this a lot unfortunately, you see my race is called "Helimo."
(Hell-E-Mo.) We have big black eyes, small antennas that are often hidden by our hair, and are lot taller than most humans. A lot like Mantis from "Guardians Of The Galaxy."  Other than that, we look just like every one else. Well, some of us have tails but that's another thing.

I call an Uber to take me up to L.A and sit the farthest away from humans as I can. Not by choice, mind you. After waiting for a while, I see my ride and get in, directing him in the way of Los Angeles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 84
How would you feel, if you could only see mouths moving? When someone laughs, to you, they're smiling emptily. When someone talks, you struggle to re...
4.3K 96 7
I can't be bothered to write a description :3
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
50.7K 499 23
Ezra and Sabine find out what they are actually meant to be. The Darksaber is one of their best assets.