Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

20 | ✨The Date✨ |

1.9K 116 47
By _A_for_ARMY__

.

.

.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. He took few steps back while his brain was still processing things. He accidentally crashed with a waiter. Fortunately, the waiter wasn't holding anything.

Jungkook quickly mumbled an apology and took out his phone. He dialled on V's number.

It didn't connect. It was ringing but didn't pick up. He bit his lips.

What the fuck is V doing with his brother ?

His hair... It's blue.

Suddenly, the wigs on the changing room came to his mind.

He's wearing a wig ?

Wh-what ? W-why ?

Is he also in love with Ggukk ? Like those fanfictions i read ?

But I don't wanna share him.

Jungkook had nothing and everything in his mind right now. And at times like these, there's only one place he can ran onto.

.

.

.

"Mr. Bunny?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to say something." Taehyung bit his lips , looking like he was contemplating something inside his mind.

"Go on." Jeonggukk assured.

"It wasn't me who you were chatting with most of the time. "

Jeonggukk frowned in confusion.

"It was my friend. He took my phone"

Jeonggukk didn't say anything. He remembered feeling the vibe a little off while re-reading the texts.

"Why are you not saying anything?" Taehyung asked. "Are you mad at me ?" He had big eyes.

The CEO broke a chuckle. "I could never. I also have a confession to make. It was my brother who texted most of the time." He admitted.

Jeonggukk expected his twin to groan or tell him that was a dumb thing to say. But he didn't hear anything through the earpiece.

"Oh that's why it was so odd. You sounded so young and flirty in it." Taehyung giggled.

Jeonggukk was interrupted by the waiter who served them the orders. He didn't like the idea of wasting his time for eating while he's sitting with his Petal. But Jungkook had said before that it is what a date supposed to be.

"You like me being more young and flirty ?" The CEO asked as soon as the waiter went away.

Taehyung shrugged. "I like you just the way you are." He dig in to the food not realising what he did to the CEO by that sentence.

"I see. If you like me then why it was your friend you chatted with me ?"

"He said it's because he likes you."

Jeonggukk raised his eyebrows. "What?"

Taehyung laughed. "Not that way. He liked you for me. He thinks that you're good for me." Taehyung slightly blushed.

"Oh." Jeonggukk realised and it was hard for him to hold back his smirk.

"Him and my Hyungie is so protective over me. -"

"They should be. You're too precious." Jeonggukk cut him off making him blush more.

"Thanks." Taehyung smiled. "I was saying that , that is why when he thought you are good for me , he wanted to make it work."

"Make what work ?" Jeonggukk asked. Taehyung thought he was teasing but the CEO had no idea what it meant.

"Us" Taehyung averted his eyes back to his plate.

"Oh." Jeonggukk smiled. "Do you want us to work ?" This time he was teasing.

Taehyung bit his lips. "I don't know..You seem nice.." He said so quietly that the CEO almost didn't hear him. "..but Were you shy to text me ?"

That question caught Jeonggukk off-guard. He didn't know what to say.

"I ..- "

Jungkook, say something. Help meee.

He mentally called out his twin who's nowhere near the restaurant.

"Well it seemed like that. You didn't reply to my first text for 24hrs after you saw it." Taehyung giggled. "Is that why you asked for your brother to help ? Because you were shy ?"

Jeonggukk gaped at it and scratched his nape in embarrassment. "I w-wasn't shy. I was just ..." He breathed. "I've never interacted with anyone like you before. I didn't know how to act ."

Taehyung was confused. "Do you mean I'm weird ?"

"No no no . I didn't mean that." Jeonggukk cursed himself for conveying it like that. "Petal , I - .. "

Taehyung giggled seeing the CEO tensing up. "It's okay. I've been called weird by many. I don't mind it now." He shrugged and went back to his food.

Jeonggukk frowned. Who has the audacity to call this angel 'weird' ?

"You're not weird" Taehyung looke up at his words. "To me , you're the most precious person I've ever met in the whole world. I don't know why those peasants were unable to see your worth before calling you weird."

Taehyung didn't say anything for a second before bursting out of laughter. Jeonggukk didn't know what he said to make the blue head laugh this hard but he enjoyed his melodious laughter with a smile.

"You sound poetic, Mr.Bunny." He commented."Like someone from the fantasy books I read."

Jeonggukk don't know why his words were poetic but he was glad he could make him laugh.

"You really sounds so matured for your age." Taehyung commented.

"Is it a compliment ?" Jeonggukk asked and Taehyung nodded cutely while sipping on his strawberry juice.

.

.

.

Jimin cursed at the bus driver for hitting the brake so sudden making him fall down. He jumbed out mumbling random things at him before the bus drove off.

He felt lonely after Yoongi left his appartment, So he decided to go back at Jin's. Also because he knows Taehyung is busy with his date.

Jin has texted him saying he's not in the cafe but instead in his home. So , right now he's skipping towards Namjin's sweet home.

Jin answered his door bell but Jimin surely didn't expect the tensed face.

"What happened?" He hurriedly enquired before following the elder inside his home.

"You'll see." It was the only thing Jin said before heading to his kitchen followed by a confused Jimin behind him.

"What do you mean-" Jimin stopped himself seeing a figure curled up on the floor at the corner of the big kitchen. He frowned and take few steps closer to recognise the person as Jungkook.

Jungkook was eating chocolate ice-cream with a huge spoon , not even glancing at the two males. His eyes were fixated on somewhere on the floor.

"What happened to him ?" Jimin turned to Jin who shrugged.

"It's his coping mechanism." Jin flopped down next to where Jungkook was sitting. "Apparently his boyfriend is dating someone else "

Jimin kept silent for sometime. He held back his urge to mock the younger.

"Don't you dare laugh." Jungkook growled. But that made Jimin burst out laughing.

"I'm s-sorry . I-i couldn't." Jimin crouched down near the younger and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Sucks to be you ." Both of them shot him a glare.

"That's literally the worst way to comfort someone." Jin facepalmed.

Jimin grinned and leaned back to the wall. "Who said I want to confort him ?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes even tho he felt a little hurt when Jimin said that. Sure , They've been known eachother only for a short time and 90% of the time they're bickering a but Jimin was someone who he considered as a friend.

"Being depressed over some dude is pointless, brat. He broke your heart , so give me the adress , we'll go break his face ." Jimin shrugged. Both of them gave him a surprised look.

"Don't listen to him." Jin grabbed Jungkook's chin to make him look at the elder."Have you talked to him about this. What if it's just a misunderstanding ?"

Jungkook's big doe eyes blinked at the Jin's face. He replayed the scene he saw at the restaurant.

It was really V.  Wasn't it ?

Jungkook can recognise him even from a shadow. It really was V. Only difference was the hair.

"It was really him. I saw him clearly." His voice was low. Jin sighs.

"If it was me I would've crash their date and slap him right there." Jimin shrugs.

After seeing his Beast there sitting with his brother , Jungkook was going to approach them. But since he knows that his twin don't know about him having a boyfriend , he restrained himself.

"Don't be impulsive." Jin warns. "Even thi you call him Beast , you and I both know how sweet and considerate he is. Talk to him before running into conclusions. "

"What excuse is he gonna say about having a date with someone else ?" Jimin questions.

Jungkook felt like he's having a devil and an angel in each of his sides.

"Jimin , I swear -"

"He's kinda right hyung. There's no excuse that could convince me for what he did." Jungkook felt his throat dry when he said it.

Maybe he's not in love with Jeonggukk. Maybe he just wanna tease him ? Or to prank him ?

But Jungkook believes playing with someone's feeling is the worst thing a person can do. He can easily tell his twin is in love.

He felt a single drop of tear stinging in his eyes at the thought of V being the one who will hurt both of the brothers.

"Jungkook." Jin called. "I agreed , maybe he's cheating. But still you jave to talk to him face to face before deciding to break up. You hear me ?"

Jungkook nodded. He was already planning to talk to V after his performance.

"If he actually did you wrong , as Jimin said , we'll break his face. Or more that just his face." Jin said with a sweet smile but a evil glint lingered in his eyes.

The thought of Jungkook getting hurt was enough to pull Jin's sanity. But he's staying calm. For now. Until he knows the full story. If it was someone else in V's place , he'd have been drop dead by now.

Jin knows V for some years , when the younger worked at his cafe. He used to believe that Jungkook would be happy and safe with V.

"I'll go later. Can I get a hug now ?" Jungkook said with a weak voice making Jin scoot over to the younger immediately before wrapping his arms around him.

Jimin smiled and joined the two surprising Jungkook. But soon soon he closed his eyes enjoying the warmth.

.

.

.

.

"Okay then. I promise I'll be on my own from now on." Jeonggukk says as he remove the earpiece and put it in his pocket.

"I won't let Jiminie chat with you either." Taehyung snickers. Jeonggukk frowns at the familiar name.

"Ladies and gentlemen." A loud voice earned everyone's attention including Taehyung and Jeonggukk who were softly smiling at each other.

"Sorry to bother you , but today, in this special evening, we have someone who'll make your evening more special. Be ready to swept away by their magical charisma and outflowing talent. I welcome ..... The D-Boyzzz.." The announcer walked away from the small stage as everyone clapped.

Jeonggukk watched how exiting Taehyung looked. Jungkook was right about it.

The lights around the hall dimmed down , a spot light appeared on the stage. A dark figure slowly making it's appearance.

The figure lifted his head up. A black elegant mask covering half of his face which was decorated with a mesmerizing smile.

The crowd wowed and whispered among themselves, astonished by how dashing the man looked.

Jeonggukk assumed it was his twin's friend from seeing the tattoos spread in the singer's exposed neck. What's his name ? V or something?

The CEO heard a squeal from his side. Even in the dark , he could see Taehyung's eyes glowing. He felt like his blue hair was shining along his face.

How ethereal this boy can be ?

"Are you all ready ?" V's deep coice echoed through the speakers making everyone cheer including Taehyung.

Jeonggukk found it cute until he saw the singer look at their direction and winked. Not at him , but at Taehyung.

Jeonggukk frowns.

"Let's start then."

.

.

.

____________________________

Hope you're all doing good.

I know this chapter isn't that good .

I tried so hard to make it better but I think I got a brain freeze .

Anyways, Do you think V got a good impression on Jeonggukk ? 👀

What about Vkook ? What do you think Kook will do ?

.
Sorry for the mistakes

Borahae 💜
.

Your innocent Author

MooN <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 26.8K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
71.3K 2.9K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
407K 17.8K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...