๐Ÿ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ...

By heartsforme33

๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ผ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ... More

001. ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
002. ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 
003. ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’
004. ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘‘
005. ๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ
006. ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
007. ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ
008. ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
009. ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค
010. ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
011. ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
012. ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž
013. ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
014. ๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
015. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
016. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ 
017. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘›๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
018. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‡๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’
019. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ฆ
020. ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
021. ๐‘†๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
022. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘
023. ๐น๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
024. ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
025. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’
026. ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
027. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ฆ (2)
028. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
029. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (1)
030. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (2)
031. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (3)
032. ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
033. ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
034. ๐‘†๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
035. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
037. ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’? 100๐‘˜ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ (2)
038. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘”๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ฆ
039. ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 
040. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™
041. ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜
042. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘๐พ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ (๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™)

036. ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’? 100๐‘˜ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ (1)

4.4K 44 41
By heartsforme33

I have been best friends with Nick and Chris since elementary school.

The three of us have always gotten along amazingly. Well, except for their other brother Matt. We have always hated each other.

We just have never gotten along, and I enjoy teasing him and making him mad. Chris has this weird theory that were going to end up dating. Crazy theory.

Recently, Matt has been flirtier towards me. He still teases me, but in a flirty way. I seem to be doing the same though.

Nick thinks he likes me, but that can't possibly be true. We hate each other. Right?

Tonight, the four of us are going to a party that a few of our friends are throwing. I'm a little nervous, but I'll have Nick and Chris.

I started getting ready about an hour before we left.

I put on a purple, short, flowy dress. I added matching purple heals and silver jewelry.

I did my makeup and curled my hair then added some perfume.

Chris ran into the bathroom as I was just finishing getting ready. "Y/n, are you ready yet?" He asked impatiently. "Yes, let's go." I giggled as I followed Chris out of the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen where Nick and Matt were waiting. I noticed Matt's gaze immediately fall onto me.

His jaw slightly dropped as his eyes scanned me. "Wow, you look amazing, Y/n!" Nick smiled. "Thank you! You look amazing too." I smiled back.

Matt slightly shook his head. "Yeah, whatever, let's go." Matt started walking towards the front door. I looked at Nick and Chris and we all shrugged.

We all got in the car and I sat in the back with Nick while Chris sat in the front. I noticed Matt looking at me through the rear view mirror at times. It made me a little nervous, I don't know why.

We came to a stop at a red light and Matt's eyes darted back to the rear view mirror, looking at me again.

The light turned green a few seconds later, and Matt didn't see because he was watching me. "Matt, stop looking at Y/n and drive." Nick snorted.

"I wasn't." Matt said unconvincingly. "Sure." Chris said sarcastically. I giggled.

We arrived at the party and I hurried inside with Nick, while Chris stayed back with Matt.

•𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

I know Y/n and I are supposed to hate each other. But she's making it impossible to hate her. She's just so beautiful.

I can't help myself from staring at her. She looks so nice in her dress.

I watched her walk off with Nick to the party while Chris walked with me. "Matt?" Chris asked as we stopped.

"Yeah?" I turned to him. "Do you like Y/n?" He asked hesitantly. I just stared at him blankly for a moment, not knowing what to say.

I shrugged. "Matt, you can tell me. I won't tell her." He encouraged. I sucked in a breath. "Yeah." I said.

"I knew it!" Chris chuckled. "Shut the fuck up."

"She's just so perfect. I just don't want this to be a mistake." I sighed. "Hey, man, just talk to her tonight. There's a high chance she feels the same." Chris smiled.

I nodded and we walked into the house.

I saw Y/n and Nick talking and laughing with some friends. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, watching Y/n from a far distance.

A few minutes passed and a boy walked up to Y/n. I perked up as I watched him. Y/n smiled and hugged him. I heard her say the name Caleb. Must be his.

They talked for a few minutes while laughing. It was obvious Caleb was into Y/n.

My jaw clenched in jealousy as I watched the two flirt.

•𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

I was hanging out with Nick and some other friends when one of my old friends, Caleb walked up to me.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you again." He smiled as he hugged me. "Caleb, oh my god!" I smiled as I hugged him back.

We caught up for a few minutes, Caleb made it very obvious he liked me. I just didn't feel any attraction towards him. A weird part of me was yelling at me that I liked Matt.

As Caleb was talking about something I wasn't paying attention to, I turned my head and saw Matt standing in the corner of the room.

I was a little confused on to why he looked so tense. His jaw was clenched and he was glaring at Caleb almost as if he was jealous. Was he jealous? I thought.

"Hey, I'll see you later. I need to talk to someone." I interrupted Caleb with a smile. "Oh, alright." Caleb looked a little confused.

I started to walk towards Matt and saw him loosen up a lot more. He lost his glare and looked at me softly.

I walked up to Matt as he set his drink on a table next to us. "Hey, stalker." I giggled. "I wasn't stalking." Matt grinned.

"Hey, who's Caleb?" Matt asked hesitantly. "And you aren't a stalker? Hm?" I cocked an eyebrow. Matt chuckled as he looked down for a second then met my eyes again.

"He's just an old friend. No one special." I shrugged. Matt nodded, looking a little relieved.

I noticed Matt's hair was a little messy. I giggled. "What?" Matt smiled. "Can I fix your hair? It's a little messy." I asked.

Matt blushed a bit. "Go for it." He smiled. I gently lifted my hands and fixed Matt's hair up, moving the strands around.

"There." I smiled. "Thank you." Matt laughed.

We stood there, staring at each other. I knew at this moment, I really liked this boy.

"Uh, do you maybe want to go somewhere?" Matt asked a few seconds later, breaking the silence. "Oh, yeah sure." I smiled.

Matt nodded and we started walking off. We walked upstairs and our hands kept brushing against each others.

We found an empty lounge room and walked in it, Matt closed the door as the loud music from downstairs came to a muffle.

I smiled as I looked around the room. Matt slowly walked over to me and we stood in front of each other.

We stared at each other in a comfortable silence, music in the background. "You look really beautiful tonight, Y/n." Matt broke the silence. I never thought I would ever hear him say that.

"Thank you, Matt." I giggled. "I knew you were staring at me in the car." I added. Matt's face flushed red.

"Yeah, well how could I not?" He lowered his voice deeper as he stepped closer to me, as we were now inches apart.

Butterflies filled my stomach. I felt as if Matt was electrocuting me. His eyes sparkled as he looked into mine.

I watched his eyes scan my face as my eyes fell to his lips. Matt placed his hands on my waist as chills ran through my body from the touch.

I lifted my hands up and rested them on the nape of his neck. He smiled at me, his breath fanning on my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad right now.

Matt's eyes fell onto my lips as our faces were centimeters apart now. "It's always been you, Y/n." Matt whispered.

My heart raced, god he was so dreamy.

Matt leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine. I smiled as I kissed him back passionately.

One of my hands slid up to the back of Matt's head, burring that hand in his hair and pulling him closer to me.

His hands slid down to my hips as he pulled my hips into his, gently pressing his fingertips into them.

Matt kissed down to my cheek, to my jawline, to my neck. He slowly kissed as I smiled.

"Matt, I don't want anyone to walk in." I softly laughed. Matt pulled away from my neck and frowned as he met my eyes.

I ran a hand through his hair with a smile. A smile slowly appeared on Matt's lips as I kissed his cheek.

"I really like you, Y/n. Can we please stop this hatred." Matt said softly as one of his hands removed from my hip and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I removed my hands from Matt's neck and head and placed them on his chest, and Matt placed his hands on my waist.

"Of course. I really like you too." I smiled softly. Matt looked so happy, it made me really happy as well.

I placed a single kiss on Matt's lips and he smiled.

Matt and I left the room hand in hand and walked downstairs and danced for a while until we were all ready to head home.

Matt and I don't know how we're going to tell Nick and Chris yet, but we will at some point.

Was this a mistake?

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 104𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 11.2K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š...
13.2K 152 17
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ... ๐‡๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ... ๐€ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
47.4K 356 26
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—'โ™ช