027. 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦 (2)

I had just finished showering and entered my room to hear my phone blowing up with messages. I threw my dirty clothes into my hamper and walked over to my phone that was charging.

They were all from my boyfriend, Matt.

Baby💕

Baby💕

I miss you so bad rn.

Baby💕

Please come over Y/nnn

Baby💕

Babyyyy ☹️

Baby💕

I need you

Me

Hi Matt 😭

Baby💕

Y/NNNN

Baby💕

Can you come over?

Me

Of course. Omw ❤️

Read 4:41 PM

I giggled at my phone and grabbed a couple things and left the house. I arrived at Matt's a few minutes later.

I rang the door bell once I got up to the porch, not even a second later I heard footsteps pounding down the stairs. The door swung open a second later and there he was. Matt had a huge smile on his face, his hair all messy.

I giggled. "Hey, wh-" My words were cut off by Matt embracing me tightly. He lifted me off of the ground a bit and carried me into the house, closing the door with his foot. "Oh my god." I laughed as I patted his back. Matt gently set me back on the ground. "Is everything okay?" I asked Matt as he buried his face into my shoulder. He nodded quickly.

I placed my hands on the sides of Matt's face and lifted his head off of my shoulder. His hair looked funny all messy, it was covering his eyes. I softly laughed and ran a hand through his hair, moving it away from his eyes and fixing it up for him. I parted it back into his familiar middle part. Matt smiled and hugged me again.

We stayed that way for another 30 seconds before walking up the stairs to the kitchen. I saw MaryLou in the kitchen, washing some dishes. Her head turned towards Matt and I as we entered the kitchen. "Oh, Y/n! Hello, dear." MaryLou smiled. "Hi, MaryLou." I returned the smile. Matt was tugging me towards his room by my hand.

"Do you want anything to eat, honey?" MaryLou asked as she dried a pot. "No, I'm okay. Thank you, though!" I smiled again. "You two have fun, then." MaryLou returned to the dishes with a warm smile.

Matt pulled me away to his room and we climbed onto his bed. Matt immediately rested his head on my chest and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and rubbed his back. "Babe? Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again. "I'm okay." Matt clarified.

"Okay, you're just very clingy." I laughed. "I just love you." Matt said softly. "I love you too." My heart melted as I kissed Matt's head.

We cuddled for another twenty minutes until I started to get thirsty. "Hey, I'll be back." I tried to move Matt off of me. "No, stay." Matt whined. "Baby, I'm thirsty." I giggled. "Drink you're spit." Matt joked. "You're hilarious." I said sarcastically. Matt squeezed me tighter so I couldn't get up. "Matthew." I sighed. "What?" He asked innocently. "You're so difficult." I kissed his head.

I successfully shoved him off of me and quickly ran out of the room to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and went over to the fridge to fill it up with water when suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. "Hi, Matt." I giggled. Matt placed a single kiss on my neck. "Can we watch a movie?" He asked softly. "Sure." I smiled.

I drank half of my water and waited for Matt to let go of me. He didn't. "Okay, let's go watch." I laughed. Matt kissed my shoulder then unwrapped his arms from me and took my hand. We walked together to the living room.

I sat down in the corner of the couch and Matt sat next to me. I looked for a movie when suddenly Matt took my water from my hand. "Hey!" I jolted my head to him and watched him down the rest of my water. He smiled and set it on the coffee table. "Wow." I gasped. Matt laughed then crawled directly on top of me and rested his head on my chest.

"I can't breathe, you're crushing me." I said sarcastically. Matt laughed. We finally found a movie and started watching it. I hugged Matt tightly against me while we watched.

About half way through the movie MaryLou walked into the living room. She laughed at Matt being directly on top of me. "Goodness, Matt. Don't crush the poor girl." MaryLou laughed. Matt and I both laughed along.

Matt and I cuddled throughout the whole movie, he didn't let go of me once.

The movie finished about an hour later. "Hey, I should go home." I sighed. "No, stay." Matt squeezed me. I sighed and tangled my hands in Matt's hair. "Please, baby." He whined. "Okay. I'll stay." I smiled and picked up my phone and texted my parents to let them know I'm staying.

Matt lifted his head up and kissed me gently. I smiled and kissed him back. Our lips parted and Matt rested his head back onto my chest. I smiled and went back to holding Matt.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 62𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸