The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Thirty

4.6K 94 45
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

It's been two days since I've past out and I saw Julian. I passed out due to stress.

I'm currently in the living room with my family, Azaeal and his family and Axel as well. The ground door slams open. Our heads snap to the door and we see Victor and a few of my men. They have dirt on them and a few scratches.

"What happened?" I ask as I stand up.

"We lost." Victor says my men look at the floor.

"What?" I ask confused.

He then gets on his knees and starts to cry.

"Our f - favorite football team l - lost!" He cries I look at him and burst out laughing.

"This is not funny." He says getting up.

"Why are you guys dirty?" I ask.

"The other people who liked the other team talk trashed us because our team lost. So we all fought, we then played football against each other. Turns out we suck ass." Victor says as my men all nod.

"So you lost again?" Axel says laughing.

"That's why you're single." Victor says, he then leaves stomping away.

"Rude." Axel says as I sit down.

"Do you wanna hang out with me and Azaeal and Sabrina today?" Hope ask me.

"Where not going to the mall tho....right?" I ask. Axel looks at me knowing why I asked.

"No we won't go." Sabrina says.

"Ok I'll go." I said as they nod.

"Ok I'll go change then" I said as they nod. I get up and go to my room.

I enter my room and go to my closet.

I get a black rip of baggie pants, a black crop top and a black coat. I also get a black cap.

After changing I put some rings on.

Left hand

Right hand

I then put marcara, eyeliner, and counselor on.

I then out some black boots. Don't know why but I just felt like wearing all black.

Once I'm done I brush my hair out and leave it down.

I then leave my room and go downstairs.

"Ready?" Hope ask smiling I nod.

Me, Sabrina and hope, Azaeal then go outside and I to Azaeal's car. He drives.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?" Azaeal ask.

"Wait why did you guys invite me?" Azaeal ask Hope and Sabrina.

"So you can pay." Sabrina blurts out.

"What!" Azaeal says as I laugh.

I'm in the passenger seat next to Azaeal and Hope and Sabrina are in the back.

"Dabria said that she'll pay you back." Hope says as Azaeal smirks.

"I didn't even know that you guys where going somewhere." I said.

"Can we go eat first?" Sabrina ask.

"Sure where?" Azaeal ask.

"Ah let's go to a mini café." Sabrina says.

"But don't you like those greasy foods?" Hope ask.

"Yea but Dabria's hurt, the doctor, Victor said she can't eat greasy food, they didn't tell us why. Victor said only for about 2 weeks." Sabrina explains.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem!" Sabrina says happily.

"How have you been feeling?" Azaeal ask me.

"Good." I said as he nods still driving.

A few minutes later, we arrive at a small café.

We all go in and sit down.

After ordering we wait.

A man, waiter then comes towards us.

"A man told me to give this to you." The waiter says handing me a box.

I get it and look at it as he walks away.

"Someone has a amrire!" Sabrina says she wiggles her eyebrows.

I look at at Azaeal to see him glaring at the box his knuckles are red.

I look at the box then open.

"What in their?" Hope ask.

A card and a small box.

I get the small box, I open it to see a necklace. I raise it in my hands by the chain and look at it.

"That's pretty." Hope says.

I look at it.

'i feel like I've....seen this before.' I thought to myself.

It's a gold heart necklace.

I put it down. I then get the card and look.

I unfold it and start to read it to myself.

'Dear, love. I've miss you so so much, god you're so beautiful. I'm so sorry for when we last saw each other. You shot me, you know i was thinking to myself that you loved me so so much that you couldn't dare to kill me, your lover.

Ah and I sure do love tradiors. Tsk tsk, make sure to not fall for him, like with what happened with me.

I love and miss you. But don't worry my dear we'll meet, and I'll explain it all....

All explain it all when I kill you.

Julian....

Or should I put 'baby'?

Love you, Dabria.' I read to myself.

My eyes darken, that fucking hands- ugly bastard.

I'm going to kill him.

I then look around he knows where here....right now.

"We need to leave now!" I said.

"Give me your keys, I'll drive." I said to Azaeal he hands me his keys and we go in his car.

"W - what about our food?" Hope says.

"W - well have to eat at home." I said I wanted to eat the sandwich and milkshake!!!

/ / /

As we arrive, I close the doors.

"Tell everyone to be in the conference room. I want everyone their." I ordered Ryder be nods and we make our way to the conference room..

As we arrive I go on stage.

"Julian, had made a second appearance today at Bar BQ Café. I want you guys to be all with weapons when your out." I said.

"We have a tradior. I want that tradior in my basement!" I said.

The door and windows then lock and close shut.

They all look around as the door and windows close one by one.

"That tradior will be found by today." I said emotionless.

"And when I find you, I'm going to tie you in the basement, you're parents, wife girlfriend, and children will watch." I said as they gasp.

I would never hurt anyone, but I'm getting tired of all my men betraying me, even those who mean the world to me. Only about 5% of my men will betray me. If som ask them to betray me they imed come to me.

Alexander pov

And when I find you, I'm going to tie you in the basement, you're parents, wife girlfriend, and children will watch." Dabria says as Dabria's men eyes widen and gasp.

They then whisper.

"She's never done this before." One man said.

"Whoever that traitor is, r.i.p." Another one says.

"I'm feeling sorry for those kids. I mean they get to see their father be tourered by our queen them killed by her." A man says.

"To be honest if I ever get killed I'd rather have our queen kill us. I mean well die having a goddess kill us." Another one says as a few nod.

"Not to brag but uh I made that goddess." I said smiling as the men eyes widen they then look away.

I then go to my family.

"What's happening?" Sabrina ask.

"I'm not sure." Valerie says.

About 1 hour later a few of Dabria's men where about to leave.

Only like 25 men where about to, their are like over two hundred men in this room maybe even over four hundred.

Axel goes to Dabria and whispers.

She then smikrs and says something and he leaves.

Dabria the walks towards us.

"Will is in his room guarded, he's fine. Ha, sit down and watch, enjoy the show." She says darkly, my back shivers with fear.

She then walks.

"Bucky Goodwill come right up." Dabria says, a man stands up and walks towards her.

"Sit." She says talking him as she gestures to him to sit.

He sits down.

Everybody's stays quiet and watches.

"I swear I hate that guy." A man said as everyone around his nods agreeing.

The door opens two old people a young woman and about three young boys.

Their crying, they have sweat on their forehead's.

The kids are all boys, their probably around 15 to 19.

The man, Bucky's eyes widen.

Axel and a few other men walk them to the stage, Axel makes them go in their knees.

"Wh - what are you doing?" Bucky the man says as his eyes widen with fear.

"Everyone, meet the man who betray us!" Dabria shouts.

Men then starts to scream, cursing, and stuff that him.

"Now, let's have some fun. Shall we?" Dabria says as her men and the maids cheer and nod, even clapping.

She signals Ryder to do something, Ryder walls towards the man and he rips off his shirt and plants off, Ryder takes his watch and everything off him leaving him in his boxer's.

"Bucky you where what? 21 when I found you. You're now 36. With a wife and sons, sadly they'll have to watch you die, then die for what you did." Dabria says picking up a knife.

"No no please. PLEASE IM SOO AHHHHHHHHHH." He says but gets cut off by Dabria who stabbed him in the chest and then dragged it down.

"Who know, I'm getting tired and tired of my men betrayed me, especially everyone who means the world to me." Dabria says.

"What? You still mad? HOW DOES IT FEEL FOR THE ONLY MEN WHO YOU HAVE EVER LOVED BETRAYED YOU?" The man shouts.

Dabria's eyes darken, her eyes are full black, their filled with anger, rage.

Axel goes to the guy and get on top of him as he punches him. He doesn't stop, he just keeps on lunching him.

Ryder and Victor pull Axel away.

"How does it feel to be fucked by a spy, a enemy?!" He shouts. Victor and Ryder let go of Axel and they walk to him punching and kicking him, Axel joins.

Dabria just stand their, she signals for her men, and they pull Axel Ryder and Victor away from Bucky.

Dabria laughs, she laughs. Tears swell in eyes, pain sadness shows in her eyes but she laughs.

A few minutes later she stops.

"Stab him. Make sure he's stabbed, I don't want one but of his skin with not blood or a scratch on it. Axel get one of the pools, and but salt in it." She says smirking, Axel and Ryder smirk. Axel nods, and leaves.

Dabria gives Victor and Ryder and two other men a knife.

They then start to stab him as him and his family cry and scream, blood is everywhere.

Me, and Alexander, Azaeal and Henry do the same to our tradiors, I'd they betray us we kill them and their family. It's crewl but we must.

I look to see Sabrina as a bit of fear in her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I ask her she nods.

About 25 minutes later Ryder and Victor stop.

"Where done." A man who was stabbing Bucky informs.

Dabria walks around circling Bucky, he's crying as he sits down.

Dabria laugh.

"Our queen has been toured, raped, slaved and sold and he dare cry on his knees like a mother fucking pussy" A man shouts as people nod and scream.

"It's ready." Axel says coming in.

About 7 men grab in a pool.

Me and my family, Azaeal and Henry and Hope all look at each other with confusion.

"Ryder, Axel, Liam Andrew and Victor. You men have been with me since I was what very very young. You've took care of me, you've also served the previous Don. Will you give have the honor in dumping him in?" Dabria says. The men look at her with smiles me nod.

They all get the man and throw him in. As he goes in he screams in pain.

He dlesnt stop screaming.

Dabria then whispers in a mans ear, he nods and leaves.

Bucky then tries to get out but is pushed in by a man.

Dabria walks towesa the pool.

"This is dilled with salt. Once it touched your skin that you have a cut on. It burns like hell. I had to fucking learn it the hard and brutal way." Dabria says my eyes darken knowing what she means.

She then gets a knife and get her hand about 5 times she then puts it in the sault.

Her eyes close with pain but she doesn't scream or make a reaction.

She takes out her hand "To me, it feel painless. 3 years and I feel nothing." She says.

A man then comes in with a another pool dragging it in along with a few other men.

"Get out." She says smirking.

"No no please don't hurt my husband." A woman begs.

Dabria's smirks.

Bucky then get out, Dabria pushes him in front of anothor pool.

She stands in front of him, as he stands towards her.

"Bye bye." She simgs as she pushes him.

He scares, aboht 5 seconds later their is no screaming.

Ryder and Axel, Victor laugh.

"This is a asicod, it can burn you making your skin fall off within seconds. Nothing will be their but your bones. I loves that way. It also burns like hell, one drop on you and you'll be screaming in pain." She says she then turn towards the family who is crying.

She signs, she then grabs her gun.

"No no please don't!" The woman yells who I'm assuming is Bucky's wife.

"They never learn." Dabria say.

* Bang *

* Bang *

* Bang *

* Bang *

* Bang *

* Bang *

Six gun shots filled in the room. About six body's fall to the ground.

Valerie and Sabrina gasp as they cover their mouth with their hands.

Dabria faces us.

Her face is has blood on her and her clothes.

"If anyone dares to betray mez you'll be killed and so on with yourself children, wife, and parents. I've took care of you people, I've gaved you life, fed you kept you alive. And you dare betray me in return? Now if anyone who want to betray me, step right up." Dabria says.

No one moves. Men and woman then get on their knees bowing.

"We are thankful to you, Dabira, our queen, she's fed, saved took care of us. We will thank you and never betray you!" They all says.

"Hey up, you are dismissed." Dabria says they all get up and leave.

Dabria pov

As my men and woman leave, I look at the pool, the white asiod is now red with blood.

I get off the stage and walk to leave but my family get in front of me.

"Go rest. I don't want you guys leaving the castle, not unless Julian's head is in a box with a cute red bow." I said smiling.

They nod and move. I then go to my room.

/ / /

As I'm freshly cleaned and clothed, I lay down on my my bed, it's sure been a long day.

I knock it on the door. I get up and open the door to see Azaeal.

"I got candy." He says raising a bag.

"Did you leave?" I ask.

"No, I asked one of your men they nod, and safely came back." He says as I nod. He then comes in and I close the door.

"Why are you hear?" I asked.

"To make sure you're ok?" He says sitting down.

"Well I'm good." I said as he nods.

"Damm, you're so hot when you're scary." He says as I laugh.

"Can I stay?!" He winces.

"Do you snore?" I ask. "Nope." He responds.

"Stay on your side." I said as his eyes lit up, he nods.

We both get in bed, I turn my back facing him.

Soon later I'm fast asleep.

This is a long chapter. But thank you guys a for readying, thank you guys for 29.4K!

Counted words: 2648

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 500 21
Emilia Moves To America After She Found Out She Was Pregnant By The Most Powerful Man In Italy. Silvio Romano. Silvio Is An Italian Mobster And Will...
17.1K 406 29
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
29K 427 42
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
21 0 23
It all started with a 7 year old weak girl's misery and ended with a huge disaster. ★ "Give up. I love another woman.", he said and my lips curved...