๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ...

By raphella_official

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฌ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’‰, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†." ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ | ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ
๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ž๐ค๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ญ๐š
๐Ÿ“ | ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ” | ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ-๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž
๐Ÿ– | ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ— | ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก & ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ & ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ˆ ๐€๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ & ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐™๐ž๐ง'๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐จ๐ฒ๐š ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž?!

1.6K 70 12
By raphella_official

3rd POV

You were currently really bored as your classmates went on a mission, Gojo went overseas, and Toji was training Maki.

You were walking around Tokyo when you spotted a certain someone you didn't want to talk to. He looked to be hurt, you weren't sure if you should save him or let him die. To be honest, you didn't exactly want to heal him especially when he disrespected you.

"Zen'in," You called out to him making him look at you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was getting food when I saw you hurt. Do you need any help?" You asked. Before he could say anything, he fell unconscious, "What happened to you?"

You scooped him into your arms before letting him rest on the grass. You used your healing abilities on him causing the bleeding to immediately stop as he started to wake up.

"Huh?! Where am I, woman?"

You chuckled a bit, "Glad you are alright since you are yelling at your saviour."

"Huh, you save me? I don't believe you..." He looked at you in suspicion.

"You think I did something to you?" You asked a bit confused.

"Yeah, of course."

"Why?"

"Because why wouldn't you want to?"

"Because you are still a human being?"

"..."

"Just what kind of person do you think of me as?" You were genuinely confused. "Listen, I didn't do anything to you. If I wanted to kill you or anything like that I would have done that long ago," You reassured him.

He then decided to trust you for now and sat down, "I heard you saved Toji when everyone thought he died during the fight with Gojo Satoru. How did you do it? I mean just how powerful were you when you were little?"

"Pretty powerful and still am, Zen'in."

This made him a bit annoyed but chose not to say anything about it, "Why did you save him? I mean did you guys know one another?"

"Nope, I never met him, however, I happened to witness a fight between the two. Before Toji died, I recognized that he held a lot of regret and I could tell he wasn't a bad person. So I wanted to save him, if anyone or something is worth saving, it would be because they aren't bad and I will help them on their way," You answered.

"Why do you choose to help so many people? I mean what if people use you for your kindness?"

"Because that is the only reason why I got this power in the first place. My ancestors have all been kind to others for over a millennium even helping those who hurt others. It doesn't matter if they betrayed me because most have stayed by my side." You recalled the time when Sukuna told you that your ancestor had saved him once even though he knew who he was. "Which is exactly why I chose to save you, Zen'in."

"I see..."

"Is it okay if I used my ability on you? It will help you at ease," You asked.

"Sure..."

You moved your body to face him only for him to blush and yell at you, "Hey, why are you getting so close to me?"

"Because in order for you to experience the full effect, it is better if I put my forehead against yours. Is that okay with you?"

"Fine!"

You chuckled before pressing your forehead against his, "Blessed Technique: Divine Empathy."

Just like any other time, you have used this ability, a blinding light was created before projecting a feeling of serenity into the heart of Naoya.

While that was happening you were able to understand what Naoya has gone through in his life and why he is the way he was. It didn't him the right to do those horrible things, but he too is and was a victim...

He has never experienced love before, something you believed even the devil himself needed. His father always pushed him away, never actually treating him like a son. Forcing him to become the monster he is today. His father always looked down upon women and that's where Naoya's behaviour started changing.

Nayoa didn't understand his feelings. He never felt this kind of emotion before. He wanted to push you away but at the same time stay by your side. He liked the feeling of serenity that was coursing through his veins that was caused by you.

Soon after the light started disappearing, "Umm... Thank you L/N-san..." He thanked you with a blush on his face making him shy.

You smiled before taking his hands into yours and started running, "Hey, let's go watch the sunset! I know just the place!"

He didn't understand what was happening, but decided to follow you anyway, "Alright."

It didn't take much until you two arrived at what seemed to be the end of a forest, "Look." You pointed at the sunset.

It was magnificent in his eyes, in fact, he had never seen something quite like this, "It's really astonishing..."

"I know and it sucks that you have never seen something like this before."

"Hey, how would you know I never did?"

"It's written all over your face." This answer caused him to pout a little making you pinch his cheek.

"Hey, that hurts!"

"Sorry, sorry~"

"Whatever..." He turned his face away from yours making you wonder if he was angry. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you and your family the last time we met. I sincerely apologize for my behaviour, I won't ask you to forgive me, L/N-san."

He was bowing to you with genuine sincerity, "It's fine, I forgive you." You reached out for his so he could stand back up, "And you can call me Y/N, if you want," You smiled making him blush even more than before.

"Okay, Y/N-san. If that is the case, you can call me, Naoya. You know, you were always an enemy to my family which is one of the reasons why my father tried buying you that day. I automatically thought you were my enemy too. But that day, when I saw you, you were totally different from what I thought. You looked well-mannered and I could tell you weren't serious about any of the marriage so I got carried away. I have been behaving like that to everyone, especially the twins..." He looked at the ground.

"Naoya," You suddenly said making him look at you.

"Yes?"

"I think you should apologize to Maki, Mai, and Toji. You did it to me so I'm sure you could do it."

"Do you think they will ever forgive me?"

"Maybe not immediately, but I'm sure if you show them you actually want to be forgiven, they will eventually forgive you."

"Then can I apologize now?"

"Of course," You chuckled. "Do you want to go to them? They are actually together."

"Yeah, and can you stay with me at least until I apologize to them?" He asked shyly making you laugh a little before saying yes.

......

You two arrived at where they were training.

"Where have you been, Y/N? And why is he here?" Mai questioned.

"I came with her," Naoya said making them look at him with confusion.

"What are you doing with her, Naoya?" Toji interrogated.

"Yeah, you better have not hurt her," Maki added.

"Don't worry I didn't and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to either," He smiled a bit making them weird out.

"Did NAOYA just smile?!" Mai yelled.

"Am I dreaming?!" Maki shouted.

"Yeah, no way that would ever happen..." Toji included.

"Y/N-san told me you guys were all together. I just came here because I wanted to apologize for everything I did to you guys," He bowed.

"..."

"Did the Zen'in Naoya just apologize to us about his wrongdoings to us?"

"I'm sure he meant, 'All three of you guys are useless beings.'"

"No, he did apologize. Maybe he is possessed by a curse?"

"I'm really sorry for disrespecting all of you guys. I will not ask for your forgiveness, but please give me a chance to prove to you guys I really do mean what I say," He bowed making them surprised even more.

"Geez, you really aren't joking..."

"This feels weird..."

"Honestly same..."

"Hey, come on guys, Naoya is trying his best right now. How about we all go to a restaurant? It's on me, let's go," You suggested.

"Well, since it's free food... I can't say no to that," Mai said before hooking your arms into hers.

"Free food is always the best," Maki agreed before hooking her arm with yours on the other side.

"Let's go Naoya," Toji patted his back before dragging him along.

"Thank you..."

.

.

.

.

Zen'in Naoya & L/N Y/N = Enemies to Lovers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
1.6K 32 6
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต...
767K 25K 31
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ" gojo x fem reader #1 in gojosatoru #7 in jujutsukaisen
1.3M 93.1K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...