𝟏 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

Gojo's POV

Gojo's POV

It's been a while since I met that one little kid who apparently had "blessed technique." I tried finding info about the girl and that technique, but there's none.  

Nobody knows what that kind of technique is. Nobody has ever heard of it, and yet I don't think she was lying about the whole thing either. 

She doesn't seem like the type to come up with the most unbelievable lie. There's also something strange, the day I killed Fushiguro Toji is the same day I met her, and his corpse disappeared as well. 

Could she possibly be the reason why his dead body disappeared? But why would she do that? It just doesn't make any sense. 

"You still thinking about that kid we met?" Suguru questioned which caused me to frown. "You know, you have been oddly obsessed with finding her. It's been four years already." He spoke to me while shaking his head. 

"But you don't understand that girl is giving me some vibe that I cannot ignore. I don't think she was lying at all." 

......

Y/N's POV

Well, it's 2010 and Toji has been living with me for this the past few years. I don't really know how to feel about him. 

He doesn't feel like my dad but acts like one. Then again I never had a father so I wouldn't know. 

I was walking when I felt the familiar feeling I had when I first met the "strongest duo." I think Toji and I are the strongest duo though. 

Should I talk to them or not? 

I shall. 

I decided to walk behind them and scare them a little, "Boo!" This caused the two of them to jump in scared. 

"What the?! Huh, you are that girl!" Gojo pointed at me. 

"Yep, I am that girl! It's been a while since I last saw the two of you," I said making them confused. 

3rd POV

Both Gojo and Geto were thinking about how they didn't notice your presence. This completely convinced Gojo that you were never lying. 

Meanwhile, because the two of them weren't speaking to you, you decided to leave, "Well, it was nice to meet the two of you again!" You waved and were going to leave until Gojo grabbed your wrist. 

"Wait! Can we talk to you?" Gojo asked making you nod. 

......

"I see, so you really weren't lying that day," Geto spoke. 

"Do you happen to know Fushiguro Toji or Zen'in Toji?" Gojo asked with hopefulness. 

You were contemplating whether or not, to tell the truth, but you decided to tell them the truth, "Yes."