Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC...

AzureEclipse09 द्वारा

On hold until Volume 10. Son of Miguel (L/N) and wielder of the Silver Eyes, Azure (L/N) is a young man who d... अधिक

Bio
Meeting the Rose
Initiation
A Badge and A Burden
In the Forever Falls
Stray Cat and Lone Wolf
Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Dance Dance Infiltration
Search and Destroy
Breach at Vale (Volume 2 Finale)
Round One, Challengers!
Brawl in the Family
Fall
Battle of Beacon
End of the Beginning (Volume 3 Finale)
The Next Step
Friends and Family
Tipping Point
A Much Needed Talk
No Safe Haven (Volume 4 Finale)
Welcome to Haven
Lighting the Fire
Reunions and Rest
Calm Before the Storm
Battle of Haven (Volume 5 Finale)
Special Chapter: Ruby's Birthday
Argus Limited
Alone in the Woods
A Dead End
The Lady in the Shoe
Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)
Special Chapter: Azure's Book
Team AVRN Volume 7
The Greatest Kingdom
Pomp and Circumstance
A Night Off
Cordially Invited
Out in the Open
The Enemy of Trust (Volume 7 Finale)
Divided Teams
Faults
Our Message
In the Dark
Taking a Risk
The Final Word (Volume 8 Finale)
Strange New World
In the Ever After
Checkmate
The Cat and the Herbalist
Unexpected Arrivals
Confessions
Trouble
Reawakening (Volume 9 Finale)
*Important Discussion*
AVRN Chibi - Azure
AVRN Chibi - Vert
AVRN Chibi - Rosa
AVRN Chibi - Nero
AVRN Chibi - Team AVRN
AVRN Chibi - Extras (Finale)

Shining Beacon

1.2K 14 2
AzureEclipse09 द्वारा

Welcome back to this story. It is time to get to where we finally step foot into our new lives at Beacon Academy. Let's get to it!
———————————
*Azure's POV*

It's been a week and now I am onboard a bullhead heading for Beacon. News about the guy me and Ruby fought named Roman Torchwick and about the Faunus protests showed up on the holograms. It then got interrupted by a hologram of the Huntress I met a week ago.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon! My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world."

After that, the hologram turned off and I saw a blonde guy holding in his vomit. Poor dude. I suddenly heard screaming to my right and I saw Ruby and a blonde girl next to her. I'm guessing that is her sister. Ruby was getting chased by her sister.

Ruby: "Get away, get away! Get away from me!" She spots me and hides behind me. "Azure, help me!!!"

Azure: "Ruby?! What's going on?" I look to see the blonde girl stop in front of me. I felt a little nervous with her being in front of me.

Blonde: "Hey there! You must be Azure, right?" I nod. "Cool! My little sister here told me a lot about you~."

Ruby: "Yang!" Ruby shouts while a blush is present on her face.

Blonde: "Hahahaha! I'm just playing with you, Ruby!" She turns to look at me and extends her hand out. "The name's Yang Xiao Long! I'm Ruby's older sister!"

Azure: "Nice to meet you, Yang. I'm Azure (L/N)."

We made small talk until we finally got to Beacon. When the door opened, the blonde guy walked over to a bin and started throwing up in it. For the rest of us, we stared at the academy in awe.

Ruby: "Wowww..."

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby: "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! Azure! Look! She's got a fire sword!" Yang pulls her back by her hood. "Ow, ow..."

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just a weapon."

Ruby: "Just a weapon? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!"

Yang: "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better. No offense, Azure."

Azure: "None taken."

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some more friends of your own? Like Azure here."

Ruby: "But why would I need to do that when I have you and Azure?"

Yang: "Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye." She leaves with a bunch of people.

Ruby: "Wait! Where are you going?" She gets spun around and gets dizzy. I see that she is about to crash into a cart full of suitcases.

Azure: "Look out, Rubes." Ruby ends up crashing backwards into the cart. A girl with white hair comes to where Ruby is and looks at her with anger.

W. Girl: "What are you doing!?"

Ruby: "Uh... sorry."

W. Girl: "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?" Ruby looks at her in confusion.

W. Girl: "Gimme that! This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry. What are you, brain dead? Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!"

While the girl in white berates Ruby about the dust and shaking it in her face, I see that she looks like she's ready to sneeze, which will be bad. I slowly back away from the two girls.

W. Girl: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself!?"

Ruby sneezes, causing an explosion of fire, ice, and lightning (not from me) due to the dust.

W. Girl: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

W. Girl: "Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well... I..."

W. Girl: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice you know. We're here to fight monsters! So watch where you're going!" Okay, that's it! She's starting to get on my bad side.

Azure: "Hey, she said she was sorry, Princess!"

???: "It's Heiress, actually." A girl with black hair says while walking up to us with a dust vial. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally, some recognition!"

B. Girl: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss: "What- How dare...! The nerve of...! Ugh!" She grabs the vial from the girl and storms off in anger.

Ruby: "I promise I'll make this up to you! I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. So what's...?" We see that the other girl in black walked away and Ruby lies on the ground. "Welcome to Beacon..." I crouch down to pat her on the shoulder.

Azure: "Hey, cheer up Ruby. I'm sure that things will get better for you." I said with a smile.

Ruby: "Thanks, Azure." She smiled back at me. A shadow covers us and we see the blonde guy from the bullhead with his hand out to help Ruby up.

Jaune: "Hey... I'm Jaune."

Azure: "I'm Azure."

Ruby: "Ruby. (snickers) Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?"

A few minutes pass by and we are walking... somewhere.

Jaune: "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!"

Ruby: "Look, I'm sorry Vomit-boy was the first thing that came to mind."

Jaune: "Oh yeah, what if I called you Crater-face?"

Ruby: "Hey, that explosion was an accident."

Jaune: "Well the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!"

Both: "Do they?"

Jaune: "They will. Well, I hope they will... I mean, my mom always says that... Never mind."

There was a moment of silence afterwards.

Ruby: "So I got this thing." She pulls out her weapon as it turns into a scythe in front of us.

Jaune: "Whoa! Is that a scythe?!"

Ruby: "It's also a customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifle."

Jaune: "A wha-?"

Azure: "It's also a gun."

Jaune: "Oh. That's cool!"

Ruby: "Speaking of, show us your weapon, Azure! You promised me that you will tell me all about it!"

Azure: "Don't worry, Rubes! I'll tell you about it." I unsheathe my sword from the scabbard on my back. "I have this right here!"

Jaune: "That's cool."

Azure: "But wait for it." I turn my sword into its railgun mode, shocking both Ruby and Jaune. "I can also turn it into a customized railgun."

Ruby: "So what does it do exactly?" She says with stars in her eyes.

Azure: "Using my Semblance, I can charge my sword up with lightning. And with the press of the trigger, I can shoot the lightning towards my target."

Ruby: "Woooooow! THAT is SO COOL!!!"

Azure: "Thank you, Ruby." I get my sword back to normal and sheathe it. We turn our attention to Jaune. "So what've you got?"

Jaune: "Oh-uh, I got this sword."

Ruby: "Oooooooh!"

Azure: "Cool."

Jaune: "Yeah, I've got a shield too!"

Ruby: "So what do they do?"

Jaune: "Well... the shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just put it away."

Azure: "But wouldn't it weigh the same?"

jaune: "Yeah, it does."

Ruby: "Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapon. I guess I did go a little overboard designing it." Wow. Color me surprised.

Jaune: "Wait. You made that?"

Ruby: "Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapon." I nod. "Didn't you make yours?"

Jaune: "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war."

Azure: "Sounds more like a family heirloom to me, but it's okay."

Ruby: "Well I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days."

Jaune: "Yeah. The classics..."

Ruby: "So why'd you help us out back there, in the courtyard?"

Jaune: "Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.' Hmmm... Hey, where are we going?"

Ruby: "Oh, I dunno, I was following Azure."

Azure: "I was following Jaune."

Jaune: "You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some sort of recognizable landmark? Is uh... Is that a "no"?"

Both: "That's a "no"."

We walked a bit more until we got to the auditorium. To our right, we saw Yang waving at us.

Yang: "Ruby! Azure! Over here! I saved you two a spot!"

Ruby: "Hey we gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony! Come on, Azure!" She starts to pull my arm as we walk away from Jaune.

Jaune: "Hey, wait! Great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl and cool guy to talk to?" He says to himself, unaware that a certain redhead was looking at him.

Ruby and I make it to where Yang is currently at now.

Yang: "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded!?"

Yang: "Yikes. Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was a fire... and I think some ice." She didn't see the lightning though. Oh well.

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?"

Azure: "She is not. I was there as well."

Ruby: "I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again! And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling me!" I realized that Weiss was behind Ruby, and I was about to say something, but...

Weiss: "You!" She scared Ruby, who jumped into Yang's arms.

Ruby: "Oh god, it's happening again!"

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh my god, you really exploded."

Azure: "Told ya!"

Ruby: "It was an accident!" Weiss holds out a pamphlet in front of Ruby's face. "What's this?"

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy-to-follow guide to Dust application and practice in the field." She was speaking faster and in a higher pitch the longer this went on.

Ruby: "Uhhh..."

Weiss: You really want to start making things up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely!"

Weiss: "Read this and don't ever speak to me again."

Yang: "Look, it sounds like you two got off on the wrong foot! Why don't you just start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby: "Yeah! Great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Want to hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss: "Yeah, and we can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys, like tall, blonde, and scraggly over there!" She said with sarcasm, but Jaune heard that and looked over at us.

Ruby: "Oh wow, really?"

Weiss: "No."

The sound of a microphone was heard all over the auditorium as everyone looked at the stage to see Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin: "Ahem... I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed!" They both leave the stage.

Azure: "Well... that was... something."

Yang: "He seemed kind of off, almost like he wasn't there." Suddenly, Jaune appeared next to us.

Jaune: "I'm a natural blond, you know!"

After that, it was nighttime and everyone was in the ballroom, ready to sleep the night away.

*3rd Person POV*

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

Ruby: "I don't think dad would approve of all the boys though."

Yang: "I know I do." She purrs as she leers at all the shirtless guys, but stops when she sees Jaune in a blue onesie. "What's that?"

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going."

Yang: "Aww, that's so cuuuuute!" A pillow gets thrown at her from Ruby.

Ruby: "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here. Well..."

Yang: "Besides Azure, right?" She goes silent. "Awww, is my sister thinking about her crush?! That's adorable~!" Another pillow gets thrown at her from Ruby, who has a giant blush on her face.

Ruby: "Yang!!!"

Yang: "Hahaha! Okay, okay. Hmmm, what about Jaune? He's... nice. There you go! Plus one friend! That's a two hundred percent increase!"

Ruby: "I'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to one hundred."

Yang: "There's no such thing as negative friends! You just made two friends and one enemy! Look, it's only been one day. Trust me, you've got friends all around you. You just haven't met them yet." A candle gets lit as Ruby and Yang spot the girl with black hair.

Ruby: "That girl..."

Yang: "You know her?"

Ruby: "Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything."

Yang: "Well, now's your chance!" She starts to drag Ruby by the arm towards the girl.

Ruby: "Hey, wait! What are you doing?"

*Meanwhile, with Azure...*

I am sitting outside while looking up at the shattered moon. It's peaceful in this silence, until I heard a ruckus that lasted for a good minute until it got quiet again. I had enough space to myself and I walked back to the ballroom to sleep for the night. Tomorrow, we got an initiation to pass.
—————————————————————
That is the end of this chapter right here. We made it to Beacon and things will get going the next day with initiation. Thank you and see ya next time!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 20 28
Freyer Drakkon a young man left in the slums upon his birth gains the first ever full scholarship to the prestigious Beacon Academy. As he grows clos...
822 7 27
RWBY AU: Volume One: In a world where the dark creatures of Grimm roam and attack its inhabitants, a profession exists to protect both Human and Fau...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
165K 1.9K 20
A "RWBY" - male reader insert Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader What happens when a kid on the street is randomly invited to attend one of the world's mos...