๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฏ๐–š๐–˜๐–™ | ๐•ธ. ๐•ถ๏ฟฝ...

By Prettybratzzz

โ When did my life become a tragic and forbidden love story? โž Small mythical creatures roam the earth during... More

๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
00๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
01๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
02๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
03๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
04๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
06๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
07๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
08๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
09๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
10๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
11๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
12๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
13๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
14๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
15๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
16๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
17๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
18๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
19๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
20๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
21๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
22๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
23๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
24๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
25๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
26๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
27๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
28๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

05๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

738 38 12
By Prettybratzzz

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy Five

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"..How do I look, Tsukihiko?" After doing a small spin around for her master to see the dress in full view Tiana asked once she faced him again. She kept her hands behind her back patiently waiting for Muzan to speak as his eyes roamed her form.

"You look...perfect."

The dress that Tiana picked out was a long red satin spaghetti strap mermaid dress that was ruffled in the front. Without any adjustments to the dress, it accentuated her thick curves greatly, the dress stuck to her like second skin.

"Really?"

"Yes, now let's get going." Muzan instructed and she nodded, she silently followed him out the dressing room till they were back outside where it was lively.

They entered the carriage and once they sat down, it started to move. The ride to their final destination was quiet, Tiana kept herself occupied with her thoughts.

'I wonder if where we're going is beautiful

And maybe it'll be enjoyable?

Will Master enjoy it? He did say he was in a tolerable mood earlier..

Maybe he will.'

"My lord, we're here."

Tiana looked up from her lap to see the carriage's door being opened up by the driver and got up to follow Muzan out the carriage. When Tiana stepped off the last step of the carriage, she let out a small gasp of surprise once her eyes settled on the view in front of her.

Everywhere she could look, she saw rows and bushes of beautiful flowers. The flowers were done up in beautiful way further enhancing their natural beauty.

'This place is beautiful! And the flowers are everything!'

Tiana couldn't help but smile as she now walked past the many flowers that continued down the small path she and her master were walking on. As they walked down the path, she started to see more people appear in small groups and they were also dressed in the way she and her master was.

Muzan stopped walking when he walked over the small bridge and reached the end before he turned to face Tiana.

"Stay here until I call you over."

He ordered and turned back around when Tiana nodded her head. She watched as her master silently approached the two men who talking to each other before announcing his arrival to them. The two men were quick to forget about their conversation and greeted her master.

When Muzan turned back around motioning for her to come over she walked over to him and soon stood besides him.

"..My, Tsukihiko your date is stunning." One of the men complimented in complete awe at Tiana's beauty.

"What is your name, dear?"

Tiana gave a brief glance at Muzan, asking for permission to speak and flashed the men her beautiful smile when Muzan nodded his head.

"My name is Tiana. It's nice to meet you." She greeted them, they blushed from hearing how sweet and airy her voice sounded. One of the men took a hold of Tiana's hand and brought her hand up to his lips so he can kiss her knuckles.

"It's nice to meet you as well."

Muzan's eyes narrowed at seeing this and suppressed the urge to harm the man for touching what was his. He was quick to snatch Tiana's hand away before pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe her hand clean.

"You invited me here to talk about a deal, no?" Muzan spoke as his harsh glare drilled into the two men, preferably the one that kissed Tiana's hand. The two men shuddered from his vicious glare and looked away.

"Y—yes, that is right."

"Then let's see to it."

Quick to get away from his glare, they turned around to start walking further down the path, Muzan on the other hand leaned down to Tiana's height and placed his lips by her ear before he spoke lowly.

"You can keep yourself busy here until I come back from discussing this stupid deal but whoever approaches you, I don't want them touching you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Tsukihiko." She responded to him and his lips quirked up into a small smirk as he stood back up to his original height. "Good girl." Without giving her another glance, Muzan walked away and after the men who far down the path.

Tiana blinked at hearing the sudden praise from her master and silently watched him walk further and further away from her.

'..Good girl?

I've never been called that.. but I kinda like it..

Whatever! Since I have the permission to do whatever, I wanna look at all the beautiful flowers! I wonder if I can name them all!'

🧚🏾‍♀️

"Here Tiana, try this."

'Oh my fairy!

This is delicious!'

Tiana's eyes sparkled in delight after tasting a sweet dessert before she smiled brightly after she chewed and swallowed.

"What is that?! It tastes amazing!"

After looking at all the flowers, Tiana was approached by a couple of girls who were fascinated by her beauty and invited her to sit with them. Tiana accepted their invite and for the past twenty minutes she was tasting the desserts that they had at their table.

"It's called sakura mochi, it's a common dessert but it's one of my favorites."

Tiana nodded as she took another bite of the dessert and hummed in content at the sweet taste.

'Sakura mochi? I think I found my new favorite dessert..'

After eating another piece of the mochi, Tiana pointed to another dessert that looked delicious.

"What's this one?"

"Oh, this one is—!"

"Tiana."

All four girls jumped from hearing the sudden deep voice call out Tiana's name and all of them looked towards the source, they were greeted by Muzan's piercing stare.

"Hi Tsukihiko, are we leaving?"

"Yes."

Standing up from her seat, Tiana bid the girls a quick goodbye and thanked them for inviting her to their table, she also thanked them for the desserts before she leaving.

The walk back to the carriage was silent and after a couple minutes of walking, the carriage came into view. It wasn't long till they reached it, they entered the carriage and once they sat down, it started to move.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes! It was fun, and those girls were really nice!" Tiana gushed out, excitedly clasping her hands together before smiling.

"And those desserts I tried were really good! Especially the sakura mochi one!"

"How about you, Tsukihiko?" She asked him as she tilted her head to the side, curious to know if her master enjoyed himself.

"Yes, I got rid of two annoying thorns that were in my side." Muzan answered with a small smirk and she internally grimaced at seeing it.

'I don't want to know what he meant by that..' 

"..Did anyone touch you?"

He asked after it went quiet for a couple of moments.

"No." She replied as she shook her head softly, Muzan crossed one of his legs over the other before he smirked again.

"Good."

And with that, the conversation came to an end and the rest of the ride to Muzan's mansion was silent.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Fairy End

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

(Tiana's Dress)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.3K 46
18+ She's trapped. He's no saviour, and there's not much he can do about it, but he fell in love with her anyways. It gets better after chapter 4, I...
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
8.4K 198 10
Description in First Chapter! Please read.