LACUNA

By TYURE325

Lacuna (n.) a blank space, a missing part. Khalil and Danisha both lost their loved ones to a violent crimin... More

COPYRIGHT
00

01

20 4 0
By TYURE325

7 years later

DANISHA |DEE|

Yo, eight mil' on that new thing, tied up like my shoestring
Ain't fucking with you bitch niggas and that's real rap, but I do sing

"Make room when I come by, ain't speakin', I'm dumb high" Danisha rapped pointing her curler towards her phone camera.

"Just heard niggas got jokes, it's a matter of time before one DIES" Brooklyn replied, bopping her head and doing the 'Nicki point'. They were on FaceTime together getting ready for a party and they swore they could not get ready with Nicki.

"Na Brook, yeen hear her" Danisha said turning off the music and putting down her curling iron. "She said HEARD NIGGAS GOT JOKES, IT'S A MATTER TIME BEFORE ONE DIE"

"On God, she real as fuck fa' that" Brook said matching Danisha's energy.

"REAL AS FUCK, cause' these niggas be outchea cracking jokes like they ain't a motherfucking joke"

"Tell em' girl" Brooklyn hyped.

"I told this lil' nigga I wanted to get a my hair done, guess how much this nigga sent me"

"How much sis?"

"A dub brook, A FUCKING DUB"

Brooklyn busts out laughing hitting her hands on the arm of her chair doing a lot. The look on Danisha's face was priceless.

"It ain't even funny bruh, the fuck imma do with 20 dollars. I ain't even ask him nothing"

"Bitch I know you fucking lying Dee"
Brooklyn wheezed out clutching her abdomen

"I wish I was, and that nigga was like SpOiL YoUrSeLf, with what bitch a happy meal?"

"He know he wrong though"

At this point, Brooklyn was laughing so hard that tears fell from her eyes. Danisha just sat there mugging her as she slowly stopped laughing.

"Ain't shit funny I almost got my nigga on his ass" Danisha said picking her curler back up to get done with her hair.

"What nigga bitch" Brooklyn jerked her head back looking at Danisha crazy.

"The one in my head, we gon' call him Big Dick Marco" Danisha smiled and winked at Brooklyn making her chuckle a bit.

"Bro you so dumb"

"Fuck you hoe"

"Hold up I ain't even tell you" Brooklyn said walking into her closet.

"Tell me what"

"You know Don's sister right?" she said referring boyfriend of three years. Danisha hated being around them because they were so in love and shit. She was happy for her best friend and all that but it disgusted her.

"The fine one or the one with big tits" Danisha asked finishing up her hair.

"The one with the big tits. Tell me why I saw her ass at target and this hoe came up to me talking bout' some, wHy YoU kEePiNg My BroThEr aWaY fRom uS"

"You doing what?" Danisha squinted her eyes at the camera lost as hell. Don did not fuck with his family but Brooklyn was always trying to play devil's advocate and always asks him to reach out. It did not work because Don was never interested in all that.

"Like it ain't my fault that man don't like y'all, and fa' good reason to cus they all grimey as fuck. Her dumbass been fucking her step dad for a year, how you gon' be sister wives with your own mother"

Now it was Dainsha's turn to laugh because they were both pregnant by the nigga too. She should be worrying about how her sister is going to be her daughter's cousin AND Aunt.

"Who party we going to though"

"Girl, this the fourth time you asking this question" Brooklyn rolled her eyes at Danisha.

"I forgot, damn"

"Chief 28th birthday bro"

"Damn Chief that old"

Chief was one of Don's homeboys along with Smoke and Tizzy but among all of them Danisha was closest to Chief.

"That man is not old Dee, how you gon' forget today is his birthday tho'"

"Shidd, all I heard was we going to Clori and I was like bet" Danisha referred to the strip club that was popping right now.

"Since when you wanted to go to a strip club, on my momma I thought you was gon' say no when I mentioned it Dee"

Brooklyn knew Danisha and the Danisha she knew hated strip clubs, she just generally hated being outside for real. And Danisha was not really feeling the club but she had ulterior motives, she was trying to find someone that worked at that club.

"I was just in the mood girl" Danisha said heading to her walk in closet to change.

"Anyways baby who car we taking yours or yours"

"Bitch just say you want me to drive" Danisha laughed.

"Girl I'm trying to fucked up. You know sex be the nastiest when you drunk" Brooklyn said already anticipating her night with Don.

"Girl I'm not trying to hear that" Danisha reached towards the hang up button to end that call.

"Bitch you just a hate-"

Bestie💕💕

I know you didn't just hang up on me

And did😒

Girl fuck you

Fuck you too baby😘

So you coming to get me🌚

Yeah😌

Thanks love🤗🤗

Ain't shit✌️.
Read 8:46pm.

•°§°•

"It's a real nigga birthday" Tizzy said acting up the section that they booked. Chief was right beside him acting already drunk of his ass with some stripper twerking while Smoke and Don were in a rotation.

"Where this girl at mane?" Don said looking around for his girlfriend. Smoke just sat there using his moment of distraction to hog the blunt.

Just as Don was about to call Brooklyn, he saw her and Danisha push through the crowd towards their section. Don felt his face light up at his girlfriend.

She look so good

Brooklyn wore a crop knitted tank top with a short cargo skirt, Jordans and a Fendi bag. She topped it off with gold jewelry and her hair was styled into a wolf cut.

Meanwhile Danisha wore a floral split tube top, a PLT slinky micro mini skirt, Ted Barker heels and a trapeze bag. Her red wig was curled flowed down her bag.

Both had their face beat, nails and lashes done and their wigs laid so their confidence was at an all time high. Ignoring the attention the were gathering the made their way the section.

"Where y'all been" Tizzy said mugging the two of them as the made they came up.

"None of your business nigga" Danisha said walking up to Chief after giving Don a side hug. Smoke kept his eyes on Danisha, licking his lips as he watched her move around the section to sit between him and Chief.

"I just know yo ass the reason why both of y'all late" Tizzy eyed Danisha as he reached to take another shot of Dussé.

"Boy fuck you" Danisha mugged because he was right, she was contemplating on which shoes to wear and lost track of time.

"Hey Baby" Danisha said turning to Chief who took shifted the stripper off him to give her all his attention.

"Hey Shawty, I ain't seen you in a while" He replied leaning in for a while. Chief was Danisha's cousin, before her parents died they gave her the address of her aunt. She was welcomed with opened arms and they took care of her till date.

"Happy Birthday bro, I forgot to bring your birthday gift but I'll give it to you later"

"Girl you didn't get that man no gift, you ain't even know it was his birthday" Brooklyn snitches making them bust out laughing. Chief already knew she forgot because she didn't even text him or nothing.

"Mhmm, brook you acting a little oppish right na'" She replied to Brooklyn who was sitting on her man's lap. Hearing a deep chuckle she turned to Smoke who was leaned back on the chair right beside her.

"Damn smoke I ain't even see you there, Wassup G" Danisha said trying to dap him up like he does with his homeboys.

"Was good mama" Smoke said smiling at her show of his grills.

I hear sum purring.

Oh it's my pussy🌚

Danisha thought Smoke was the hottest man she had ever seen but she barely knew him. Though he and Don been friends for almost ten years he was never really around him. She started seeing more of him a few months ago and was just getting to know him for real.

On the other hand Smoke has always had his focus on Danisha since the first time she came around Don.

•°§°•

They had been at the club for a while now and they were ready to go. Brooklyn and Don were damn near fucking each other on the seat meanwhile Tizzy and Chief were drunk off their ass. As a matter of fact the only sober people were Danisha, Don and Smoke.

Danisha did not touch alcohol at all because she had somewhere to be later on tonight. The main reason she had come was to find Big Snoop's cousin who was said to frequent the club.

Since her parents died she has been investigating the man behind their murder. She found out that they were betrayed by Snoop because he wanted all the money for himself. Danisha had not been able get the drop on big snoop but that does not mean she had not done significant damage though.

Looking around the club she spotted the girl she has been looking for all night, she turned to stare at Smoke who's eyes were already glued to her figure.

"Aye, I gotta go do sum', I'll be back" she spoke standing up as smoke nodded his head. He watched her head towards the bar and start up a conversation with a stud who was sitting there.

He took out the rolled blunt and lit it up, inhaling the smoke he watched as Danisha laughed at whatever the girl was saying while resting her palm on the stud's arm.

He felt himself getting hot for some reason and tried to calm himself by taking a pull from his blunt. He recognized the girl she was talking to though, she was the next on his hit list.

He spent all this years setting himself up in the drug game just to rival Big Snoop, he has slowly been killing the members of Snoop's family too just to drive his big ass crazy. He wanted revenge for his brothers death and he was going to get it.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, they had the same burning passion. Revenge.

•°°•

I'm not even going to lie
I love this book😘

What are y'all thoughts on the characters though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 11.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
179K 3.9K 26
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
383K 5.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
528K 28.9K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...