The parallel game

By sadhubhai

This is a Thalathalapathy story . With many more supporting characters .This is a thriller as well as drama... More

The Cast
College Paridhaabangal
Un per enna ?
Consequences and Rivals
The hidden truth
Saturday scenario
The trip to hospital
⚜️🎢 KadhalπŸ’˜ Sadugudu🎡⚜️
The competition begins
Gun-in-kaadhal
~First Round~
~*OMG Ponnu*~
~ Kadhal konden ~
~Love struck~
The Proposal!!!!
~Azhage~
~Kadhal Vizhiyil~
Dance off!!!
~Yaanji~
Bhoomi Enna Suthudhe
~Yeno Yeno Panithuli~
~Sirikaadhey~
~Vennilavum Ponni Nadhiyum~
~ Vennilave Vennilave~

Konji pesida venaam

36 5 9
By sadhubhai

Angelina's POV

"This is so unfair" I told him over mobile pouting and sounding childish. I was sad and disappointed with myself but I couldn't tell him or show him that.

"Varuthapadatha Angel.." He said sensing everything I was desperately trying to hide.

"Kandupudichitiya Vicky?" I asked not surprised.

"Kandupudikilana naan epdi oru nalla boyfriend aaven?" he said with a sweet smile. I could feel the smile even if I couldn't see it. It belonged to me after all.

"Oho.. apdiya?" I said tauntingly.

"Enna? Othuka maatiya?" He asked in the same mood.

"Kandupudicha mattum pathathu.. kattipudikanum" I said, one hand playing with my hair.

"Adhaan mudiyadhe Angel!" He said as if talking to a baby.

"Poda!" I shouted.

"Poda va?! Seri parvaala!" He said "Paaru angel.. idhukellam compensate panra maadhiri oru party pannuvom! Okay va?"

"Appo okay!" I said smiling and blushing.

"Ippoyaavathu karuthu koranjiduche!!" he said with a sigh.

"Konjam dhaan.." I said with a smirk.

That's when my phone pinged. It was a message from Aditi.

"Seri.. seri aprom pesalam... Naan poren" I said in a hurry.

"Angel? Enga pora?" He asked sounding like a child.

"Aditi kupudra pa.. aprom pesalaam!" I said wearing my sandals.

"Avanga kooputa mattum odi po..." he said with a huff.

"Un moonjikku jealousy set aagadhu Vicky" I said in a sing song voice.

"Pogura varaikum pesirlaam la" he asked in a soft voice.

"Kadupedthadha pa" I said and was about to open the door when I heard the bell ring.

I was visibly confused, but composed myself and opened the door.

It was one of the hotel's house keeping staff. He was holding a small box wrapped up in FedEx tape.

"Ma'am... we received a package for you." He said and handed it over to me.

"Happada!!" I heard his voice in my ear, "Vandhuttaan!"

That's when I realized I am still holding the phone and I didn't cut the call. I hit my forehead with my mobile. I was about to say something to Vicky but was interrupted by the house keeper.

"Ma'am neenga package eduthu intha form la sign potteenga na... naan poi indha form ah keela wait panra deleivery boy ku kuduppen" He said politely with a calm smile also indicating the urgency of his situation.

"Oh.. sorry! Kudunga!" I signed the form all the while hearing Vicky cackling over the phone. I shook my head and handed the form over to the house keeper.

He left with a polite thank you and I opened the package. It had a gift wrap under the FedEx wrap. I opened that too and found a small jewelry box laced with black velvet. I opened it and found a beautiful bracelet. It had blue gem stones woven together with white gold.

I smiled and said "Enna gift laam kudukura?"

"Indha vaati naan phone la thaane wish pannen... adhaan gift!"He said and I knew he was smiling too, "Adhuvum 5th year anniversary vera... angaye irundha verithanam panniruppen!"

I just laughed slightly as I didn't know how to respond to that. I was too happy anyway. I would have been happy even if he gifted me a safety pin, remembering our anniversary even when we were two worlds apart would have made it special for me. But the fact that he remembered that I liked bracelets and loved bracelets with blue gems made it so much more special.

"Happy 5th Anniversary Angel!" He said with a voice filled with love.

My eyes became wet with happiness and I wished him "Happy 5th Anniversary Vicky!"

"Seri.. bracelet pottutu photo anupu... epdi iruku nu paakuren!!" He said excitedly.

"Seri anupuren... Bye!" I said.

"Bye Angel!" He said happily and cut the call.

I safely put the bracelet in my locker, saving it for the night with a special outfit I brought along.

I noticed there were a few more texts. I face palmed myself and hurried to the place where everyone was there.

In the garage

I walked in and immediately noticed that there was something wrong. Like there was no one here for starters and there were no lights.

Could it be?

Were they giving me a surprise?

There was no way they would know!!!

Maybe I came to the wrong place. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. I started walking out in order to check. I heard incoherent muffled noises coming from inside immediately.

Surprised, I took a U turn.

The minute I did that, all the lights came alive, there was a cute little bumper sticker hanging from the wall and two step Black forest cake.

"Happy 5th Anniversary" They all said with lopsided smiles.

I just smiled perplexed and then laughed lightly. I walked towards them all fast.

"Unga ellarukkum epdi theriyum?" I asked putting forward the first question on my mind.

"Andha credit ennakku thaan!" Aditi said and smiled goofily.

Ofc! It was Aditi!

"Idhulaam eppo ready panninga?" I asked looking around.

"Adhu suspense" Mithra said taking out a cake cutting knife.

She smiled and extended it over to me.

"Idhulaam... thevaya?" I asked looking down shyly.

"Akka... machan veliyoor la irukaaru nu theriyum... 5th anniversary vera... vekka padama cake vettunga.." Anirudh said making me blush.

I nodded my head and took the the knife.

I stood behind the cake ready to cut it.

"Video call panradhu laam illaya?" Iyyappan asked.

"Adhulaam mudinjaachu.. ippo vela paarthutu irupaan" I said with a pout and then smiled.

"Oh.. appo okay" The lot of them teased me together.

I blushed harder and then to avoid further embarrassment, I cut the cake.

We took a few pictures, we ate the cake and then every single one of them wished me all the best. A few of them were interested in my love story too.

I told them a very small synopsis of it saying 'we met in college, liked each other, he proposed I accepted!'

They all gave me 'are-you-seriously-serious-Angelina?' kind of looks.

Aditi took over and started narrating it, giving it the build up of something like a 'Kushi' or 'Alaipayuthey' or '3.'

(Akka... I honestly think your love story is that amazing. It's a bit altered here for the story though!)

They were all pretty immersed in it when Mithra's phone rang.

She lifted it immediately and spoke a few'hmm's, 'Thank you's and a couple of 'it's okay's and then finished the call.

"Mithu phone la yaaru?" Ani asked

"Yazhini thaan" Mithra said and everyone became alert at once.

"Shriya is coming" she said and then looked at Sreyas, "Sreyas ready ah iru!"

Sreyas eyes widened and then he started composing himself.

"Enna aachu?" I asked Aditi.

"Sreyas Shriya ku propose panna poraan!" Aditi said with a wink.

"Oh... adhuku dhaan ivlo tension-ah irukaana?" I asked nodding my head.

"Ani-ah vida better thaan!" She said with a chuckle and we both remembered where he was going nuts to propose to her.

We were both laughing when Shriya entered.

"I am so sorry" she said in apologetic tone "Naan Yazhini kooda irundhen... time ponadhe theriyala!"

I shook my head with a smile and said "no problem ma!"

She hugged me and wished me for my 5th anniversary in love. I hugged her back with a thank you.

"Edhavadhu miss pannena?" she then asked looking at all of us.

"Onnum illa!" Iyyappan said and then handed her a piece of cake saying, "Idhaan un cake!"

"Oru chinna performance irukku Shriya" Mithra chimed in.

"Performance-ah sollave illa" she said surprised.

"Sonna surprise aaga maata la!" Ani added.

The stage that was dark until then lit up and all our faces turned towards it.

There were three people on the stage. Sreyas was standing in front with a mike, Sajith was on the piano, Shashank was with the guitar.

"This is dedicated to the love of my life... Shriya this one is for you."

Everyone's eyes turned towards her as her eyes widened.

The guitar started and the piano followed creating a perfect symphony. Then Sreyas Started, his voice adding soul to music piece...

Khairiyat puchho

Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho

Tumhaare bin deewane kaKya haal hai

Dil mera dekho

Na meri haisiyat puchho

Tere bin ek din jaise

Sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera

Hona tumhe hai mera

Jitni bhi ho dooriya filhaal hai

Ye dooriya filhaal hai

He closed his eyes until this verse, out of nervousness or shyness, we didn't know. But then he opened his eyes and looked at Shriya with love filled in them. He averted his eyes away from hers within a second and then started singing.

Tumhaari tasveer ke sahaare

Mausam kai gujaare

Mausami na samjho

Par ishq ko humaare

Nazaron ke saamne main

Aata nahi tumhaare

Magar rehte ho har pal

Manzar mein tum humaare

Gar ishq se hai mila

Phir dard se kya gila

Iss dard mein zindagi khush-haal hai

Ye dooriya filhaal hai

He lowered his head again as if to gain confidence and then started singing.

Khairiyat puchho

Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho

Tumhaare bin deewane ka

Kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho

Na meri haisiyat puchho

Tere bin ek din jaise

Sau saal hai

Anjaam hai tay mera

Hona tumhe hai mera

Jitni bhi ho dooriya filhaal hai

Ye dooriya filhaal hai

He finished and walked down the stage with a rose in his hand. Everyone cooed and awed at him.

"Ivlo paadiruken... ore vaarthai la solren... I love you" he kneeled down and extended his rose to her.

She looked at him and then the rose.

"Naan unna ippo varaikum oru friend ah mattum dhan paatheen.... naan unna love pannala... I don't love you.."

The atmosphere instantly dropped. We all could see the heart break in his eyes. She spoke again,

"I don't love you.. yet! Aana.. love pannanum nu aasaiaya irukku da!"

She said with a smile spreading on her lips. He lifted his head and his face was filled with hope. Her eyes were filled with emotion as she took the rose and said,

"Make me fall in love with you!"

She said and he immediately hugged her saying "I will, I will, I promise!!"

Everyone else smiled and some of us including me even had tears in our eyes.

We all cheered to the love in the air. I noticed then,that all of us cheered except Mithra.

Later in the garage/studio/meeting place

Everyone had left except Aditi and Anirudh. What were they doing you ask? Cleaning up! Why only them? Well, everyone else was exhausted emotionally or physically and mentally. So they were the ones cleaning up.

They decided to start with the stage...

They got on to it. Aditi stood near the piano and looked at Anirudh...

"Looks like it's just the both of us now..."

"Looks like it...."

To be continued....

Hello watties.... finally this book is back up!!!

A few chapters from here have already been updated in another account due to all the hassle with this account.

So this is kind of re uploading.

Also a chapter without Thalapathy...

His entry will happen soon... in my way!!

Hope you all liked it!!

If you did... please support!

Meet you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 738 70
My story is inspired by the movie #varisu so few things will be same but it's going to be a Love story. love at 1st sight where one is in love but do...
743K 42.9K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
27.4K 1.1K 33
Vijay is a R.A.W agent, and is undercover. He falls in love with Mithra, a doctor. He hopes his cover doesn't get blown, but he is then faced with a...