ใ€'๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

Da Yumi_Shinazugawa

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐?
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ!
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ.
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...?
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ!
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ~
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“??!!
๐๐š๐ฉ๐š....
๐‚'๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž...
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก...
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.

912 44 38
Da Yumi_Shinazugawa

Is this angst or comedy...?

----------------------------------------------------------

You rose up from your futon, gently rubbing your eyes as you let out a yawn. Ah, first day of being a Shinazugawa, let's see how this day goes, nothing could possibly go wrong!😊

"yawn What time is it?" You muttered tiredly.

"10:30!" A familiar voice shouted at your window.

"WHAT THE FU- oh hey, Sora👋" You said immediately getting calmer.

"Yo, wassup."

"What the fu-"

"Silence, child! Your father told me to watch over you while you sleep in case you slept in while he's out on an early mission!" Sorai shouted flapping his wings as he flew towards you and landed on your shoulder.

"Oh.." You said softly, frowning about the news of Sanemi leaving much early than he usually does.

'WAIT NO WHAT THE FU- I MEAN HELL, WHY AM I UPSET ABOUT THAT, HE'S A HASHIRA, Y/N GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!' You thought slapping yourself.

"Go and have breakfast now, child. Your father won't stop worrying about you right now." Sorai sighed.

"He always worries for you!" Sorai deadpanned.

"He does?"

"All the time, brat. Now hurry up, fix your bed and yourself and EAT"

"Don't call me that, only P- Sanemi can call me that." You said staring at Sorai.

"You know it feels weird hearing a child calling their father by their name." Sorai said with a sweat drop.

'I could've sworn I heard her cut off...' Sorai thought with suspicion.

You stood up on your futon, Sorai flapping his wings once again and flew away out of your window. You did some simple stretches first to crack them back bones real good.

"Oh damn-" You said as your back bones cracked from the stretching.

"Just how do I sleep at night for my bones to crack like this in the morning?" You asked now finished with your stretching session, you fixed your futon well uhm, not really only like stacking your pillows on your futon. You grabbed your brush and opened the jewelry box Tengen gave you, inside the box a mirror was attached to it. The brush met your hair and you took a deep breath and exhaled ready for pure torture.

"Ow."

Swoosh

"Ow ow ow!"

Swooshhhh

"JESUS CHRIST I WISH SANEMI DID MAKE ME BALD" You yelled angrily looking at your reflection, your hair was a total mess.

"I give up I ain't brushing this sh-"

"Ahem ahem"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Silence, child!"

"I thought you flew away?!"

"That was for food break! Now I'm back to see if you're really doing as your father said!"

You rolled your eyes, the brush met your hair again, you bit your lip, ready for round two.

꧁After war꧂

"FREEDOM!!!🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸" You yelled happily, your hair now neat and clean and your brush thrown at the wall harshly. You were now done with your hair, which means you can eat now! Sorai sigh.

'This child-' Sorai thought, deadpanned, watching you slide the door open and close and quickly walking towards the kitchen.

'Food! Food! Food! Food!~' You thought with a smile sliding the kitchen door open.

You entered the kitchen seeing a Kakushi cooking something but it wasn't just any Kakushi. It was your bestie, Bob😍

"Oh my gosh!~ Hey bobby!~ What's up?"

"Morning, brat. Just cooking you breakfast even though I'm supposed to be with some other Kakushis to heal a group of Demon Slayers but eh, fuck them, you come first."

"You're the best, Bobby~ So what's for breakfast?" You asked tip toeing to see what the Kakushi was cooking.

"F/f" (Favorite food) He replied.

"Yes! I knew you knew me so well, Bobs!"

"Actually- your father was the one who requested this."

"Really? That old hag really did?" You asked in disbelief but with a bit of happiness.

"Yeah, he's really strict with the us Kakushis that are taking care of you while he's gone. He has a list on what you'll be eating for this day."

"The more you explain, the more I feel special."

"Y/n."

"Okay- I'm sorry, Bobs, but you sure he's really strict? Maybe he's just in a like normal level.."

"If only you knew..." Bob mumbled with a shiver of some traumatic flashbacks.

You saw him shiver and decided to move on to another topic while you wait for him to finish cooking.

"New topic. Any latest teas with you Kakushis today?"

"Oh hell yeah, its about the Sound Hashira this time, Uzui Tengen."

'Oh! Flashy American like guy!' You thought.

"Spill." You said.

"So basically he said something like he got one of his three wives pregnant but he said he doesn't know which one!"

"How can he not know which wife he got prego?" You deadpanned.

"Idk, he and his wives were prob drunk while ahem making it ahem ahem." Bob said awkwardly, side eyeing Sorai who just stared back awkwardly regretting on listening to the tea.

"So what's happening with them now?" You asked feeling the awkward tension.

"His three wives are having a check up at the Butterfly Estate, Lady Kocho's Estate."

"Who do you think it is?" You asked.

"Prob either Suma, the first wife or Hinatsuru, the third but idk we'll get the news."

"Imagine none of his wives are prego-"

"Next topic."

You frowned when he cut you off but you let it slide, for now of course.

"Now about the two Hashiraa who we think are in love-"

"OH MY GOSH WHO?!"

"Shh! We can't let anybody else hear about this! Especially the Hashiras! This is only between us Kakushis." Bob said in a whispering tone side eyieng Sorai again.

"Hey! Us crows keep our own gossip to ourselves!" Sorai yelled.

"Okay okay!" You whispered listening carefully.

"So the Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri and the Serpent, Iguro Obanai. We think the two are in love."

"Isn't that called accusing?"

"You wouldn't call it that once you've seen their interaction."

"We didn't get any confirmation though!"

"SHUT"

"Okay."

Yup, Bob spilled all the latest gossips the Kakushis are gossiping about. You guys gossip 24/7 and it indeed is very entertaining.

"No way!" You yelled in astonishment, your jaw dropped as you took another bite of your breakfast.

"Yes way! That was also our reaction!"

Hell, even Sorai got interested and joined the gossiping session.

"OMG GIRL, WHAT ELSE?!" You yelled.

"Sorry, ran out now, I told you every tea that every Kakushis talking about already."

"NOOOOO"

"Caw! I have tea! Us crows also gossip!"

"HELL YEAH, SPILL IT, SORA" You said in excitement.

Yeah, today's tea was VERY hot and entertaining. You three were officially the gossip trio, if the corps found out how much you guys gossip you would definitely be called that.

—————————————————————————

LMAO IDK WHAT GOT INTO ME WHILE WRITING THIS

See you all on the next chapter💋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

48.8K 1K 27
Y/N L/N is the Space Hashira, who is experiencing abuse. After her father killed her mother he framed her making the villagers think she was the actu...
27.8K 465 22
The hashira as parents let's find out
8.2K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...
11.2K 424 11
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...