For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

2. Sweet Hearts

23.5K 1.1K 61
By Moonfairy28

Abhimanyu was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he felt something cold on his face. His eyelashes flinch in reflex before he open them slowly only to see the beautiful sight in front of his eyes.

There stood Aaravi with her open wet hair on her one side with a cute mischievous smile on her baby like face. Her beautiful light brown orb are glowing with happiness. And she is dressed in a flowy sundress with small purple flowers design on it.

"Morning, Morning...my hero," She exclaims playfully blowing water droplets from her wet hair.

She giggles like a baby when Abhimanyu covers his face with his palm. He again look at her who is enjoying before pulling her toward him.

Aaravi let out a surprised squeal as she fell on him. She look at him with a smiling face as she make herself comfortable on him placing her palms on his chest.

"Get up, Aaravi ke Prince,"She lovingly said playing with his hair.

"I don't want to, my princess," He replied in his deep hoarse voice hugging her closely.

"I am hungry. I want breakfast," she told him. He sigh snuggling more into her neck.

When he didn't move, she hold his shoulder and started making him sit but failed badly due to his heavy muscles. She huff tiredly and started shaking him while whining,

"Aghhh!! get up already, you lazy man,"
Abhimanyu smiles against her neck as he is enjoying irritating her.

He hug her more tightly before rolling them on the bed such that now she is under him.

"Manyu...get off from me!! You are crushing me. I will complain to Papa that you were troubling me. He will-, " He stops her babbling placing his lips on her soft ones.

Her eyes widen for a second before she closed them feeling him moving his lips softly against her. Her hands automatically wrapped around his neck as she respond to his kiss with the same tenderness and passion as him.

"I love you," Abhimanyu whispers against her lips before he perks her lips lovingly.

"Same pinch," she whispers back with a shy and happy face, earning a husky chuckle from him.

"Stupid girl," he said placing his forehead against her and lightly brushing their nose.

"Let's feed my hungry bird something before she eat my brain," saying he gets off the bed with her on his shoulder. She squeal and then giggles loudly hanging on his shoulder.

He made his way toward Kitchen with her enjoying the ride and happily swinging her legs.

He made her sit on the kitchen counter and placed his hands on either side of her as he bent toward her.

"So what this pretty lady wants to eat?" He asked her softly.

"Aloo ka paratha and Suji ka halwa?" She suggest rising her one eyebrow.

"At your service, Ma'am. Anything else??" He asked moving back from her and wash his hands in the sink.

"No, that's all," she reply.

Abhimanyu smiles at her while wearing the apron. He arranged all the ingredients before starting his work.

They were eating their breakfast in silence when Aaravi clear her throat. Abhimanyu looked up at her raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you talk to Dadu?" she asked slowly making him let out a deep sigh.

"No, and it's better if I don't talk to him right now. He needs to understand what he did and have to face my anger. I am still really mad at him for his stunt yesterday," he told her and get up from the chair taking his and Aaravi's plate. Aaravi sigh rolling her eyes at his stubbornness and follows him inside the kitchen where he was washing the dirty dishes.

She takes a clean cloth and started wiping off the water from washed dishes.

"He is sorry na. Also, after you left from home, everyone scold him for risking his life by participating in a crowd show," She told him looking toward him with puppy eyes but he didn't turn to look at her face.

"What if I didn't reach to him in time and that man hurt him? He doesn't know what he meant to me. He always takes everything lightly. The opposition is waiting for a chance to harm him just to win the upcoming election. Just to break me and our party they can go to any extent," His voice comes out hard as clench his jaw in anger.

Aaravi look at him before turning him toward her. She held his palms and lash their fingers together.

"I can understand and you are absolutely right, Manyu. He shouldn't do that....but now leave your anger and talk to him. He regret making everyone worried. Please..."She plead him through her eyes and lightly squeeze his palms.

He looked at her face for a second before letting out a deep sigh in defeat.

"Hmm..." a big smile break into her face as he hummed.

She hugged him tightly in happiness.
"I love you," she scream excitedly and kiss his left cheek few times.

Abhimanyu shook his head at her antics but a small smile formed on his face seeing her like this.

"Now enough of buttering. I know everything that is cooking between you and Dadu,"he said while coming out of the kitchen.

Her eyes widen slightly in shock before she runs after him.
"What's cooking?! It's not like this, okay!? We didn't plan anything,"

"Really?" he asked with a smirk as he sat on the couch in the living room and turn on the TV.

"Yeah...He was very sad yesterday. And I can't see him like that. Also you were also sad. That's why... " she defend herself looking all innocent.

"But a little birdie told me Dadu was all happy and beaming after someone gave him a treat of Gulab Jamun," Aaravi tightly close her eyes and bite her tongue as he got to know about her and Jaiveer's secret which is nothing new.

She started murmuring something under her breath.
"Amaira ki bacchi...can't even keep a single thing inside her,"

Abhimanyu smile seeing her babbling something to herself and shook his head at her craziness before focusing on the news on the TV.

Abhimanyu stops his car in front of Roy's mansion and comes out of the car along with Aaravi.

"I think I should leave,"

"Are you not coming inside? Ma and everyone will be happy to you," She told him look at his face with a sad pout.

He smile at her and hold her hand in his and said while caressing the back of her hands with his thumbs,
"I would love to but I am already late for the Party meeting. But I will come later to meet everyone,"

Aaravi squeeze his hands lightly and sigh sadly before nodding her head,
"It's okay," she mutter and give him small smile before looking down at their hands.

He raise her face holding her chin to look into her eyes. He slowly lean toward her face. Aaravi blink her eyes looking into his eyes which filled with love, care and adoration.

Their face just an inch away when a loud angry voice reached their ears,

"DON'T YOU DARE YOUNG MAN!!"

Aaravi immediately pushed him away and turn around with her widen eyes. While Abhimanyu mentally curse himself before looking ahead only to see a very angry Ruhaan Roy glaring at him.

Abhimanyu stood straight with a innocent and straight face. Ruhaan narrow his eyes at him before looking at his daughter who instantly give him a cute innocent smile.

Ruhaan slowly walks toward them while look at Abhimanyu with straight face.

He stood beside Aaravi crossing his hand on his chest and look at Abhimanyu who gulp slightly feeling his hard gaze on him.

"What was that? How dare you touch my daughter?" He glare at him and then look his daughter who is giving him puppy eyes.

"Dad, it's not what you are thinking," Aaravi said while smiling innocently but pout when he give her 'don't fool me, I know everything' look.

"Because she is my fiance and my would be wife," Abhimanyu told him as a matter of fact.

"So what? And I don't care. You can't touch her, let this in your mind," Ruhaan stated in a firm voice hiding Aaravi behind him.

Aaravi smile at her father and hug him from back. She look at Abhimanyu placing her chin on her father's shoulder while standing on her toes.

"Then how will we give you grandkids?" Abhimanyu innocent asked then smirk mentally watching Ruhaan face turning red in anger.

Aaravi almost stumble in her place and gasped at him. Her whole face turns red feeling embarrassed and shy at his words.

"YOU!! I will kill you today, wait..." Ruhaan started looking around for something to beat this shameless guy standing in front of him.

She glare at Abhimanyu and mouth him to go away from here.

"Oh God! Look there is a sky!!" Abhimanyu suddenly shout in shock pointing toward sky. Both Ruhaan and Aaravi look where he is pointing in reflex.

Abhimanyu quickly kiss Aaravi's cheek loudly and run toward his car while chuckling at stunned Aaravi and shocked Ruhaan.

"I love you Aaravi and you too Sasur ji!!" Abhimanyu shout from inside the car before drive away from there hurriedly. 

Ruhaan was throwing fire from his eyes in the direction from where Abhimanyu went. He turn to his daughter who was giggling but bite her lips to stop her smile as he narrow his eyes at her.

Ruhaan huff in frustration before turn to go toward inside the house and cursing Abhimanyu.

"That's why I was not getting her go. This boy always rise my BP. He will surely get good beating from me someday. ...and you miss, why are you smiling? You are not going near him from now on, understand?" Aaravi quickly nodded her head with smile.

"You are so cute, Daddy. I love you. Don't raise your Bp for that stupid man," she said playfully and hug him from side. Ruhaan smile down at his daughter and kiss her head lovingly after wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Why did you choose this annoying guy, huh?" He asked her making giggle knowing he is joking.

"Because my superman reject me when I asked him for marriage," she said in a fake sad voice.

Ruhaan chuckle remembering how his baby Aaravi told him to she will marry Dada when she become a big girl.

"I won't dare. You ma would kill me, baby," he said with sigh playing along.

They chuckle while stepping inside their house.

*********************************

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT

Hope you love this chapter.

My lovebirds are the cutest, are they?

And did you guys like Ruhaan and Abhimanyu's scene?

See you all soon

Till then
Take care😇

Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
885K 55K 55
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
530K 19.2K 45
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
97.8K 9.6K 46
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...