After Our Universe Collided

De ItsgirlxFRIEND

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryuji... Mais

AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED
ELI'S JOURNAL
UNIVERSE 1
UNIVERSE 2
UNIVERSE 3
UNIVERSE 4
UNIVERSE 5
UNIVERSE 6
UNIVERSE 7
UNIVERSE 8
UNIVERSE 9
UNIVERSE 10
UNIVERSE 11
UNIVERSE 12
UNIVERSE 13
UNIVERSE 14
UNIVERSE 15
UNIVERSE 16
UNIVERSE 17
UNIVERSE 18
UNIVERSE 19
UNIVERSE 20
UNIVERSE 22
UNIVERSE 23
RAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

UNIVERSE 21

65 10 0
De ItsgirlxFRIEND

Your name
あなたの名前
Anata no namae

Pasay, Philippines; July 17, 2028

They know that Slovenia is strong but even if they are strong they will not let themselves be defeated.

"Why Eli's not here? All I knew was that both of you were on good terms already. Why is she still not here?" Yamamoto asks Ran. Yamamoto misses his friend that is why.

"I know she's not ready, that's why I keep on doing this. One time in perfect timing. I will make a move and it's a big surprise."

Ogawa put his hand on his chin. "Hmm, I'm curious huh," Ogawa said. "Well, I'm pretty sure that it was indeed a surprise."

"Knowing Ran, he is more like girly than Eli," Otsuka added. "Whenever I remember the day she fights with your stalker, sugoi!!"

"Well, that's my girl," Ran said and grinned. "If you want a girl like her, you can't find her because she's unique."

San Pablo City Laguna, Philippines; July 17, 2028

"Ate! Wala ka pa bang balak na manood? May ticket na tayo para sa VNL oh! Hinihintay ka ni Kuya Ran na manood ka!" Jay said as she entered Eliana's room. Jay's very irritated with her sister since Eliana is still stubborn about not watching Ran's game.

Eliana is currently busy preparing for her interview that will be held this afternoon. She also had a lot of work at school so she didn't watch VNL. "When they reach the finals, then I will watch," Eliana said. "One more thing, Ran can do that. Sina Ran pa!"

"You didn't even talk to him when he left!" Jay complains. "Ginawa na ang lahat para sa 'yo, pakipot ka pa! Sapakin kaya kita!"

"I'll wait for the opportunity Jay, don't rush!" Eliana said and continued to prepare things. "Besides, there are tickets reserved for us when we want to go, so don't worry about that!""Sayang kaya!" Jay said, constantly complaining and lashing out at her sister. "It's sad! So many tickets have been reserved for us!"

"Basta!" Eliana said who was still stubborn but deep inside she couldn't bear Ran. "I have something to work on! Get out!"

"Writing stuff again!" Jay murmured and slammed the door to Eliana's room.

Eliana sighed and thought. Ran is important in her life but she has a feeling that the timing is not perfect for her to watch the game. She doesn't want to watch it again because of its intense game. Knowing Ran is too agitated when he is playing. So she's more eager to write a novel inspired by the young man, to her job as a part-time teacher, and to take care of fur babies.

But. . . she had made her excuse letter that was given to Dean. She will take a leave for a few days because her brain is exhausted and something is urging her to do it.

Afterward, Anrie suddenly called Eliana. "Hey, gurl! You were getting an interview right? I want to see you later. I'm indeed curious about your writing career," Anrie said.

"Really? I'll send you a link later after I receive it," Eliana said cheerfully.

"It's so sad that Ran is busy right now," Anrie said.

"It's okay, you know he has to strive for his dreams."

"No, you're one of his dreams so he keeps on pursuing you," Anrie said on the other line. "By the way, I'm gonna end it now, huh? Thank you!"

After Anrie ended the call, Eliana received a link to the Zoom Meeting and YouTube livestream. Right after she received it, she sent the link to Anrie.

Unbeknownst to Eliana, Anrie sent the link to Ran.

"Arigatou, Anrie!" Ran said on the other line.

"Just watch her before you play!" Anrie said.

"Noted!"

Ran looked forward to the interview with Eliana. Ran also wants to support Eliana in writing as the girl supports the young man, that's why she will watch the live interview of her crush.

Eliana was nervous and kept herself calm, hoping that she would not make a mistake in answering the question.

"We're going to start in three, two, one," the host said. "Good afternoon everyone! Live na live tayo ngayon mga ka-spotlight sa ating show na kung saan makapupulot ng inspirasyon mula sa ating mga aspiring writers. The spotlight is here to bring you the latest and hot topics about your favorite writers! Hindi ko na pahahabain pa ang introduction, narito na ang ating guest writer. Walang iba kundi si Ms. Eliana Cuevas, also known as isgurlxf." The host introduced Eliana.

Eliana waved to the viewers and said, "Good afternoon everyone! Hello everyone in the spotlight! It's so nice being here!"

"Welcome Ms. Eliana Cuevas to our show. So how's life?"

"First of all, permission to answer the questions in English? Because my international friend is watching right now," Eliana said.

"Sure sure!"

"Uhm thank you," Eliana said. "Anyways I am glad that I am here. It's my second time to be interviewed, and I'm so delighted that you guys invited me," Eliana said with a smile.

"Of course Ms. Eliana, you're such an inspiring writer that readers recommend us, so we can't ignore it."

"Thank you!" Eliana gives thanks.

"Anyways Ms. Eliana, how come that you're still writing now? According to our investigation, you've been a writer since 2018 it is so long that some writers give up their dreams because some of their reasons are that they are tired, no one supports them, and busy."

Eliana smiled and answered the question, "I am writing now because of the inspiration that I gathered from every single person that I interacted with. Those people around me boost my confidence and create a word, phrases to sentences into a novel."

"Have you ever felt like quitting writing?"

Eliana smiled and the dimples came out again. "Yes, I am, whenever I feel writer's block," Eliana answered. "It's really hard to conquer those struggles in my writing career. I remembered my worst writer's block, the year 2022 back then."

"Then how did you conquer your writer's block?" the host asked.

"It's because of someone," Eliana answered and her eyes twinkled. "The day I knew him, he brought my inspiration to life and put words into phrases to novels. Whenever I am losing my pen, I just remind him, of every single detail of him," Eliana said while smiling. "I remembered that day, May 29, 2023."

As Ran watched the interview, he couldn't help but smile because he knew that Eliana was referring to him.

"Sounds interesting huh, so can you share that person who brought your inspiration to life?"Eliana's smile widened because of that inquiry. Right now, his heart is overflowing because when he remembers Ran, it is the return of his passion for writing. "That person is meaningful to my life. He is one of the reasons why I conquered the hardest downfall of my writing career. When I always look at him, the words not only in my mind but in my heart are being created."

"So what's his name?" the hosts asked who were thrilled by Eliana's revelation.

She turned down her head and raised her head at the same time. She is ready to reveal her inspiration to other people. His heart was overflowing and she couldn't stop shouting this young man's name. "He is . . . Ran Takahashi."

Ran's mouth dropped as he watched, while Ran's teammates who were also watching with him were thrilled.

The host dropped her jaw and said, "Ran Takahashi is one of the famous volleyball superstars from Japan and is currently playing in the Philippines for the quarterfinals. So if ever Ran Takahashi's watching the interview, what is your message to him?"

"Ran . . ." Eliana looked directly at the camera and said, "If you're watching this, thank you for keeping me inspired and being a motivator to me. I learned to smile, or even laugh and to connect with others. You help me to grow and enable me to strive for my fears. I may not be with you but all I can say is that . . . mahal kita."

Yamamoto, Ogawa, and Otsuka were shocked by Eliana's words. Ran's cheeks turned red because of Eliana's words. He is determined to let the world know that Eliana Cuevas is his love."Thank you Ms. Eliana Cuevas for that thrilling revelation of yours!" the host said."Thank you for having me here!"

RAN HAS motivation after watching Eliana's interview. His teammates were still teasing him, so he was even more thrilled.

"Damn, Ran! You're so lucky!"

"Sana all!" Ogawa said.

"How did you know about that?" Ran asked.

"Lots of fans said that," he said.

After watching Ran practice again Eliana inspires him a lot.

Right after they won Ran became the player of the game.

He was also interviewed. "So Ran Takahashi, I know it's a cliché query but I will ask you, who encourages you to play well tonight?"

He took the microphone and answered the question, "Of course my family, friends, my teammates, and my beloved someone."

"Oh, what's the name of that beloved someone?" the emcee curiously asks.

"I am proud to say that she's Eliana Cuevas, a writer from the Philippines, my English tutor, and my girlfriend," Ran answered, which is why after Ran's revelation, Eliana's name and Ran were being discussed. Ran looked directly at the camera and said, "My dear Eli, if you're watching this. If we win in the semis, I want you to watch us in the final game and I'll say the magic words directly to you."

Eliana was shocked because of what Ran said. She was going to drink some water but she couldn't because of what Ran said. Because of that, her name and Ran's suddenly started trending.

@ lysamar Oh my gosh! Ran!

@ patima.j The TikTok video just trends and my gosh she's a Filipina sana all

@ m.ybarro My Ran he is loving now! Huhu.

@ jhnplm Sana all! Prayer reveals, please.

@ chperez Fangirl to girlfriend? Wow!

@ gwyn_d Sana all ate gurl! Sana masarap ulam mo.

Many people messaged Eliana about what Ran Takahashi said and she didn't answer them. Her messages became a flood.

"Baka-hashi!!" Eliana said irritatedly.

"You've already been given a dare!" Jay said laughing.

"Well, I'm not afraid," Eliana said, but she was nervous. "I will accept that."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

58.7K 2.1K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
73.8K 1.6K 51
Aya have always been called the bestfriend, the number fan, the biggest supporter, the little princess... What annoys her the most was being just the...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
322K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...