Accidental Marriage || BOOK 1

By bangtan_fics97

After the marriage Y/N was finally here. she was wondering around the big lavish mansion when suddenly the do... More

Introduction
1. Marriage
2. Betrayal
3. Drunk
4. Tease
5. Friendship
6. #friendsforever
7. First kiss
8. Jealousy
9. I don't mind calling it a honeymoon
10. Oppa
11. I Love You
12. Firecrackers
13. Date
14. Turning Point
15. Convincing her
16. kidnapped!!
17. My Boyfriend
19. JAGI
20. Pregnant
21. Betrayal

18. splash

24 2 0
By bangtan_fics97

Y/n pov~

I was so happy today while entering the company. I don't know how I am going to face him. Right now I must be a blushing mess. I shyly smiled looking down when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Ouch."

I said, rubbing my head and looked up just to meet Jackson.

"Hy"

he smiled.

"Hi."

"You are late."

"Uhh...yeah...I was not well-"

"well...yeah I can see…you shouldn't have come to the office today after last night." He said, smirking, making my eyes go wide.

"W-what?...I...no.."

"ig you forgot to hide your hickey."

He said making my eyes come out of the socket.

I took out my phone and saw a hickey on my neck.

"Oh shit."

I cursed and put my hand on it, hiding it. 'Why didn't I notice it before?' I thought and cursed myself.

Jackson chuckled.

"It's ok bestie. I am delightful to know that now you both love each other so much and are comfortable. I am happy for you both."

He smiled, as I just nervously bit my lips.

"Now go and hide it. Later you can go to the meeting room to meet him, as he was having a meeting with the director."

He said and chuckled. I nodded and thanked him. And immediately made my way towards the washroom.

After some time I was done with hiding my hickey with makeup. I am not actually fond of makeup at all but it needed to be hidden.

I washed my hands and made my way out of the washroom when I heard.

"Hey did you see how Miss Kim was looking at Mr Jung?"

"Yeah. I think she likes him, by the way she looked at him."

"Yesterday at the party too she was just looking at him and was not taking much interest in talks." *giggles.*

"She even looks good with him."

"Yeah...after all she is so beautiful and kind."

"And not to forget rich as well." *giggle*

"Mr Jung will surely like her. They will look like a power couple."

"But I sometimes feel like he has a crush on miss y/n."

A third person spoke. While I was carefully listening to them. I knew it was not right to  eavesdrop, but it was about my husband but I couldn't help.

"What? I don't think so." The other one spoke.

"Annio I have seen. Haven't you noticed Mr Jung's behavior whenever y/n is near any male model."

"I have been working here for 3 years and I have seen Mr Jung is a gentleman and have never touched or seen any women, but one day I saw him dragging her by holding hands towards somewhere. I was going to follow them that time, but later I got a call from my husband."

My eyes go wide after listening to that.

"But still she doesn't match his level." The other one said.

"Yeah I agree. She is beautiful, but she is not as rich as Miss Kim, so I think she (miss kim) will be best for Mr Jung."

They all laughed and went from there. I just stood there, behind the washroom main door, i don't know how to react to this information. Though these were just mere rumors, still.

I went out and made my way towards his meeting room, when i saw jennie going towards the meeting room with something in her hand. She knocked and went inside leaving the door a little bit open.

I went near it and saw jennie handing over the cup of coffee to an old man and then to hoseok. While giving the cup, her hand slightly brushed with him, as she shyly blushed. Soon I noticed her speaking with hoseok.

I couldn't hear her, but I saw Hoseok smiling at her, making my heart hurt. I made my hand into a fist, stopping my tears from flowing down. I shouldn't get affected by it, but her actions and those words were affecting me.

I turned around to leave when…

"y/n" i heard.

Turning around I met with jennie, she smiled. I gave her a small smile as well.

"How are you?" She asked. You just smiled.

"Are you ok?"She asked, being concerned.

"W-why?"

"You went early last night?"

"Oh..yeah i was just tired." She nodded.

"Would you like to go out and have a drink with me?" She asked. I don't want to sound rude so I agreed to her.

At Cafe~

We talked for sometime in the cafe. She ordered her drink, while I just don't feel like having anything other than water. She was really a sweet girl as all said, but i don't know why I am not having any good vibes from her, just like before.

"You know I am so happy today, my yesterday birthday was unforgetable." I smiled at her.

"Finally I was able to spend some time with my love."

She said smiling, closing her eyes wondering about her love. I was happy about this. So that means she is already committed. That's so good.

"Jinjja! I am so happy for you. Who is that?" I asked as she started to blush.

"He is someone special to me. We also danced and that was the magical feeling for me." She said blushing as I smiled widely. Thank God she already had a boyfriend.

"Do you want to see his pics? I have many." I excitedly nodded. She giggled and took out her phone.

She then puts the pictures in front of me, making my eyes go wide. "Mr Junghosoek"

"Yes, he is my boyfriend."

"WHAT"

I almost yelled. Did hosoek….cheat-....she giggled.

"I have not confessed yet. From my side he is my boyfriend, but when he accepts me I will be his girlfriend too." She shyly blushed.

"See I have taken so many pictures of him." I saw some of his pictures in which he was delivering the presentation in the meeting room.

"But these…"

"Yes, I know I took them sneakily. Hope one day will come when I will not have to take his pictures sneakily."

(Note: In Korea people are not allowed to take anyone's pictures or videos without their permission)

"You know y/n Mr Jung is so kind and gentle. Whenever I go near him, my heart beats at a very rapid speed."

She was talking about him only making my blood boil. I was not looking at her. I was just looking down, trying to calm my shit down.

"One day I will surely marry him." And that'sthe end of my patience.

This is too much. I couldn't take it. I took the glass of water from from the table and

*Splash*

She gasped. "What the hell?"

"You deserve this. For thinking about someone else's men and being a home wreak." I yelled standing up in rage.

"Miss...y/n…"

"Miss y/n"

"Miss y/n."

I got shooked, making me come out of my glance. "W-what?" I asked and looked at her. She was alright. I looked at the table and it was alright. Water was at its place.

Did I just zoned out? Was I Hallucinating. I shook my head.

"Are you really ok, miss y/n?" She asked again, being concerned. Why is she behaving like this?

"I-i…" "I guess you should go home and take a rest." She said being concerned. I just bit my lips and slowly nodded.

We both went out. We were going when she got a call and she went a little far. I was going towards my office when I heard.

"Y/n." I looked up just to meet a happy hoseok. He immediately ran towards me.

"Hey baby. You fine now?" He asked and slowly caressed my cheeks. I closed my eyes a little, feeling his fingers around me, but soon put them down. I looked up at him who was smiling at him. 'I always want him to smile like this at me.' I said to myself.

"Someone will see…" I said as he held my wrist and took me to my office along with him. Soon he caged me in between the table and himself. I looked at him, as he looked at me, making me forget everything and blush hard. He noticed my crimson cheeks and smirked. "Is my baby shy?" He said coming closer.

"Someone will-" he didn't let me complete as he cut me off with a peck. "Should we go on a movie date today? After work." He asked as I smiled and nodded. He also smiled and came closer for another kiss when-

"Miss y/n." My eyes went wide as I pushed him. Soon I saw Jennie coming in.

"Oh Mr Jung." She said as she noticed his presence who was gulping hard.

"I was also seeking you as the director was looking for you." She said as he nodded and went from there, not forgetting to glance at you.

"I came here for new design you were working on." She said as I smiled.

Author pov~

It was nearly the end of office hours, as you went out of my office room when you noticed hoseok also coming. You smiled looking at him. He noticed you and was about to come towards you when the director came towards him.

"I guess he will be a little busy." You said and made your way towards the parking lot, so that you can go together as per plan.

Meanwhile, "Mr Jung you are going early."

"Ah Yeah...today I did not have much work so I am going home early."

"Mr Jung." Hoseok turned and saw jennie. He gave her a small smile.

"Would you like to go and have dinner with me?" He was about to say no when

"Yeah sure he will go." The director spoke. Hoseok's eyes go wide as he looked at him, who was smirking at him playfully.

"I-...Mr Lee you also come with us. It's been while we had dinner together. It will be best if you also come with us." He said.

Jennie was not very well happy with this information but still smiled not wanting to look desperate. "No no you should-" "No please I insist." "Y-yes sir you can come." Jennie also spoke. As he just smiled.

They all made there way towards parking lot. You were standing near the parking lot waiting for him to come so that you both can go for your movie date. You looked at the time and then noticed him coming, making a big smiled form on your face, but soon it disappeared when you noticed he was not alone.

Jennie and Mr Lee was also coming with him. "Oh miss y/n." Mr Lee(director) spoke. You smiled and bowed to him.

"Do want to join us for dinner." He asked. You got confused and looked at hosoek whose head was hung low. You understood the situation.

"Umm...no actually...my husband must be waiting, I should go. We were supposed to have a movie date together." You said looking at your husband, while he just looked down.

"Have fun miss y/n." Jennie said as they all went.

At the dinner, hoseok was not talking much. He physically was present  bit mentally he was with you. He was feeling so guilty for ditching you.

He knew he made mistake, and he will have to face the circumstances. He was ready for everything, just to get your forgiveness. Soon the dinner ended.

Hosoek immediately got up and made his way out to go to you. He was about to go to his car when-...."Oh...ok" Mr Lee spoke on his phone. Hosoek looked at him.

"Ohk so my son got into an accident and I need to go early. I am really sorry jennie. Mr Jung can you please drop her home today. I was supposed to as her home comes at the way, but right now I need to go to hospital." Hosoek couldn't help but agree to it.

He and jennie both went to his car. While driving, hosoek noticed her sometimes glancing at him. She clenched her hands into a small fist, as she was nervous. Soon they both reached near her home when-

"Thank you so much Mr Jung." He just smiled a little. "Umm...Mr Jung." She said. "Would you-...I heard that you like japchae and kimchi. Would you like to have that with me next time?"

(What do you think hosoek will reply….Comment down)

[Keep in mind: he want the contract from her and will never try to hurt her as she is important for company future]

                                        To be continued………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...