Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€ More

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
πŸ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

35

1.9K 80 9
By diamondsierraa

                            1month later

"Bestie you know I'll never tell you anything wrong , I love you the most but You know dave loves the fuck out you he need somebody right now I think you should at least talk to him y'all both hurt right now. I don't agree with how he went about it but he not himself" she spun around in her bar stool .

"Yeah but every time he not himself he gone go and do that ? It's not fair to me yeah he needs me but I need him too ..what about me ?" I mugged , I agree he wasn't himself but thinking every time you falling off in life you get treat me bad is a hell no .

"Bestie y'all still growing together , A lot of things you have to work through and get through . Shit not gone be easy but I know for a fact that man love you to death and you do too every time y'all fall off about something he get that shit together and you never see him do it again right or wrong?"

"Right" I shrugged , she was right . Anytime I needed him to fix something he got right on it , but I can't get over him leaving me home alone like that . He was supposed to be there with me .

"Unblock him , hell it's bad enough you don't let him come to doctors appointments and shit you doing your big one at least he know you not a weak ass bitch buuuuttt that's wrong he wanna be here now and your not letting him"

"Girl is you on my side or his the fuck is this a intervention like if you ready for me to get out just say thattttt I'll gladly go back to my apartment I just hate being there" i cocked my neck laughing , because excuse me.

"Girl please I barely be here you see I be gone with manssss and plus I'm tired of Dave blowing me up everyday bout yo ass' imagine being bothered everyday for a whole month" she twisted her lips , scrolling through all the calls and texts from Dave .

"Girl if you don't block him , I would have" I laughed scrolling through every conversation he mostly asked how was I doing and what the doctors were saying .

"Nah cause that's my godbaby daddy and he deserve to know how she doing don't be being bitter nie" she snatched her phone , before rubbing my big belly . I was almost due and honestly I didn't want to bring her in this world without him .

"Girl whatever , I'm about to go see mama Issa though . I'll be back later" I groaned rising up from the couch .

"Okay I'll probably get Chinese food let me know what you want" she grabbed her keys leaving ahead of me .

It took me about thirty minutes to reach the gravesite , I just needed to sit with my girl she don't know how I much I needed her right now .anything I need to do or handle I would always call her and ask what she thinks . He opinions mattered so much to me , now it's like who can I run to?

"Whew mama your son your sonnnn , I wish you was here to tell me what to do... like am i being selfish for feeling how I feel ? At the end of the day we need each other so how come it's only one sided I just need a sign or something " I rubbed my belly , I was due next month and miracles parents haven't got it together at all . I don't want to bring my daughter in a toxic situation, but having a two parent home was something I hoped for .

Even though she deserved that , she deserved to be in a house full of love as well . She shouldn't be the only thing holding us together . Those relationships tend to start the traumatic experience for the child and I'll be damned.

"Hey mama" a voice rasped from behind me .

"Very funny mama" i slightly chuckled , I know this wasn't her sign. "I'll let you have your time I was just coming to talk to her" I slid my purse up my shoulder , passing him up

"Wait briea" he grabbed my arm , pulling me into a hug . Me being me and knowing how much he probably needed this allowed it , regardless of our situation his mental state was still important to me .

I said nothing rubbed his back as he soaked my shirt in tears , his silent cries turned into wails . Hearing him like this honestly broke me , maybe this was the sign .

I felt pure pussy crying in my girl arms like this but I couldn't fake it anymore , I'm hurt . I went about this shit all wrong , I ain't never felt nothing like this . Soon as I got mama back niggas took from me and all them nigga in the same ground she in now .

It was my fault she was where she was , I brought this shit in her life . Then turned around and forgot about my girl , I was more than a fuck up and voice in my head let me know I was every chance it got .

I prayed everyday she wouldn't take my baby girl from me , I needed her . Even though niggas was dead , I still don't feel better the shit never ending in my mind . Briea was my everything and it felt like I couldn't function without her , after losing both the most important women in my life other than Nyla I had nothing.

"Dave what in the world call the maids back now look at this-you know what let me" briea chuckled pulling her phone out .

"My bad shit a Nigga ain't been feeling like it , I'm about to go change and shit you coming up here the room ain't dirty" I yawned , she had a doctors appointment a little later and decided I could come finally .

"Hell nah I'm about to clean some of this up I can't sit down with this house looking like this" she dropped her bag.

"Girl bring yo big belly ass up here so I can show you miracles room" I held the elevator door open for her , she waddled over to me making me laugh . She was cute with her belly , hopefully she wanted to cuddle so I can rub her and feel my stink butt move around .

"Dave this is ridiculous , but they said they'll be here in ten so I guess I'll leave you alone" she yawned .

"Can I hug you some more ? I missed you" I placed my hands on the elevator handles on each side of her .

"Dave don't start , you said we was coming here to talk and show me miracles room" her eyes roamed my eyes to my lips .

"I did" I spoke softly to her , which was the truth but damn I wanted to be under her not gone lie I wanted me some pussy too .

"Okay so come on go I'm too big for all that I'll be uncomfortable as shit " she smiled pointing the elevator door that was now open .

"Mmmmm ight" I licked my lips unblocking her path , I watched as she twisted away slapping her ass as she passed me it was way fatter than last time I saw her.

"Dave" she swatted my hand , glaring at me .

"Ight for real for real" I threw my hands up in surrender, I wasn't gone over step but like I said I missed her .  I'll make sure to never play with her again , her ass drag it for a long time she don't talk to a nigga at all .

We reached miracles room it was completely finished now , this was what kept me going through my days —preparing for my baby girl . Her closet , dressers and baskets were filled , really everything was .

"Awe Dave this is too cute , you did so good" she pouted , seconds later she was crying which was surprising it was kind of her thing .

"Wait what's wrong" I turned her to face me .

"Nothing...I just really want us to get it together we gotta whole baby on the way and I want her around love not nothing forced" she continued to cry

"Ain't shit forced with us briea , I love you and you know I do...i gotta learn how to cope with things better baby girl and I am I can't keep losing you because of bullshit , I should've been home with you I'm sorry I know you tired of hearing it but I rather apologize than act like nothing happened and disregard the shit . Stop leaving me and work with me baby please cause I'll do the same for you" I pulled her to me tucking her head under my chin , hopefully I could get my family back what was I with out them ?

"Okay" she sniffed.  I pulled the neck that was tucked in my shirt out , taking the ring off of the chain placing it back on her finger .

"Don't take this shit off no more" I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck.

"don't make me" she shot back .

Short chapter but y'all know I got y'all later on today I'm on the clock with it 🤣🫶🏾

And another thing I love feed back BUT PUUUHHLEEEASEE don't tell me how to skip through E MTFN THING ! This my book ! I love how y'all comment and gimme ideas YES ! But telling me "OH WHY YOU GOING MONTHS FORWARD" cause who the fuck wanna keep saying how they into it they NIGGGA? Obviously that's a long time so just imagine hell idk 😭 WE TALKING BOUT THEM TOGETHERRR SO WHY NOT SKIP TO WHEN THEY DOING BETTER AGAIN?

Anyways everyone who voting and commenting leaving opinions I love yalllll thank youuu💕💕💕🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 680 16
"π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’‡π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’Šπ’›π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•."
181K 8.2K 119
πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ’ƒπŸΎBaby I can be your sneaky linkπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ
90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•