After Our Universe Collided

By ItsgirlxFRIEND

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryuji... More

AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED
ELI'S JOURNAL
UNIVERSE 1
UNIVERSE 2
UNIVERSE 3
UNIVERSE 4
UNIVERSE 5
UNIVERSE 6
UNIVERSE 7
UNIVERSE 8
UNIVERSE 9
UNIVERSE 10
UNIVERSE 11
UNIVERSE 12
UNIVERSE 13
UNIVERSE 14
UNIVERSE 15
UNIVERSE 16
UNIVERSE 17
UNIVERSE 18
UNIVERSE 19
UNIVERSE 21
UNIVERSE 22
UNIVERSE 23
RAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

UNIVERSE 20

77 10 0
By ItsgirlxFRIEND

Challenge accepted.
勝負を受けて立つ
Shobu o uketetatsu.

Manila, Philippines; July 10, 2028

Ran has already arrived in the Philippines. Luckily, Eliana's sister, Jay, was waiting for him with her boyfriend, Billy. "You're so tall in person, Kuya Ran," Jay commented with stupefaction. "How could my sister handle you, you're so tall! She needs to wear heels as always to reach you."

"Yes, she is," Ran laughed. Ran knows very well because Eliana wears lots of heels just to make her taller.

"By the way, we have to go. You've just needed three days at our place since you had a game here," Jay said.

"Noted, Bebe," Ran said. "He's your boyfriend, right? I support you both!"

"You make me blush Kuya Ran," Jay said and looked at Billy. "Let's go."

Billy has a personal car so they don't have to commute anymore. Neither Eliana nor her father knew that Ran was going to their house but Eliana's mother was already waiting to meet Ran.

"I know that my sister will be surprised to see you!"

"I feel the same way!" Ran said.

San Pablo City, Laguna; July 10, 2027; 4 am.

Jay knocked on the gate so Jay's mother opened it.

"Welcome home, Ran!" Eliana's mother greeted happily.

"Nasaan po si Eliana?" Ran asked where Eliana is. Eliana's mother was surprised that he spoke Filipino.

"Nakakapagsalita ka ng Tagalog?" Inay Ellen asked surprisingly.

"Opo, tinuruan po ako ni Eliana," Ran answered that he was taught by Eliana. "Thank you very much for welcoming me."

Eliana's mother took some of Ran's luggage. Ran didn't want to, but her mother forced her to, so he shyly handed over his things.

"Maraming salamat po," Ran said giving thanks to Eliana's mother.

Ran gasped and walked inside. He observed the surroundings and home. It's not like it used to be, as Eliana showed in their house before.

Ran smiled. "She's tough."

After Ran entered Eliana's house, he looked around. He saw Eliana's picture frames when she was a graduate from pre-school to college. Also their family pictures and pictures of their cats.

"Sino 'yan?" Eliana's father asked who the visitor was. He goes out of the room and seems to be loomed by Ran's extreme height. "O, ikaw pala, Hapon," Eliana's father said when he noticed Ran calling him Hapon which means Japanese people.

"Magandang umaga po, Tito," Ran said and put the hand of an elder to his forehead to show respect. Even though Ran was afraid of Eliana's father, he strengthened himself. In the end, Ran knows that Eliana's father will also be his father when he and Eliana get married.

"Anong mayroon?" Eliana asked what was happening and came out from the kitchen. Her hair is still messy and she's still in her pajamas. Eliana was ordered by her mother so early that she hasn't been able to fix it yet. When Eliana realized their visitor, her eyes widened. "What are you doing here, Ran Takahashi?"

"To court you, again," Ran said and laughed as he chafed the back of his neck. "At kumasa sa challenge ni Tito," he said confidently that he would accept Eliana's father's challenge.

"Kung makakaya mo," Eliana said with a grin. She knows that his father will give her a hard challenge to Ran. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"In your room," Jay said and winked at Ran. "You will sleep in my room while Kuya Ran is here. Do you understand?"

"Ah, grabe!" Eliana complained. "I don't care whatever my father's challenge to you and I won't help you either, that's all!"

Eliana left and went to the kitchen. While Jay and Inay Ellen helped put Ran's things in Eliana's room. Ran looked around the girl's room and saw various things related to the arts. There are many books and aesthetic things.

He also noticed his digital art picture and the first image of the two of them when Eliana imitated Ran in a TikTok challenge.

And he noticed the gift he gave to Eliana, she also brought it to the Philippines.

Ran also noticed Eliana and Jay's fur babies, so he said hello and played with them. Cats are not afraid of Ran so they let Ran rub their furs. Ran even gazed at a cat, it was Coco. "You're so strong and pretty, Coco."

Coco seemed to like playing with him because Coco made herself act more cute to Ran.

His playing with the cats was interrupted when Eliana's father called. "Ran Takahashi!" Eliana's father called, which is why she immediately came out. Tatay Elme gave a bolo knife to Ran and said, "Mangangahoy tayo o iitakin kita."

Ran was scared because Tatay Elme said that they would go to the woods or he would be stabbed by the bolo knife. Even though he is the taller one he gets wimped when Eliana's father is in front of him.

Therefore, Ran went with Eliana's father in the woods. Tatay Elme taught Ran to chop wood. Since Ran is a fast learner, he learned it right away. After that, he carried water from two big pails about five times. The neighbors are gossiping about him because of what he is doing.

"Gwapong gwapo pinapahirapan, sus!"

"Mga mare, manliligaw yata ng anak nina Ellen 'yan ay."

Ran heard from the neighbors that he was handsome so he would not do this thing as well as he was courting Eliana, and so on but he just ignored that and continued. He makes him think that the reason why Eliana used to lift heavy things is that she was used to doing this in her homeland. And of course, it was easy for Ran because he was used to doing physical activities.

Tatay Elme was silent but he was observing Ran where he said in his mind that Ran is hardworking, patient, and easy to learn.

After that work, they ate breakfast. "Kain ka nang mabuti ah!" Inay Ellen said to him to eat well.

Eliana didn't say a word and just ate her breakfast seriously. Ran was next to her so Ran could see the girl. Their food is tapa, eggs, and fried rice.

Ran enjoyed eating breakfast and Eliana noticed that. "Do you want to know how to eat using your hands?" Eliana suddenly asks.

Ran looked at Eliana and the young man's eyes seemed to light up. "Sure."

Eliana taught Ran to hold hands while eating. After that, Eliana didn't say a word. It is a relief for Ran since Eliana was the first one to speak to him.

After that, Ran and Tatay Elme repaired damaged items such as the electric fan and table. It was then that Ran realized that Eliana had inherited this work from her father but also from her mother. He considered that Eliana's father was very hardworking.

When it was five o'clock, Ran caught that Eliana was going out alone. So the young man asked where Eliana is going, "Eli, saan ka pupunta?"

Eliana looked and she's still wearing her smug face. "Buying milk tea, why?"

"Sama ako," Ran said that he would go with Eliana. "But first, I will let Tito know about this."

"Okay," Eliana said so Ran hurried to tell to Eliana's family that he would go out with Eliana. He wears a face mask and a cap in case they meet his fans and in order not to notice him.

After that, Ran went with Eliana. The two are still not talking to each other but Ran is happy because the lassie is with him.

Ran and Eliana walked to the subdivision because the milk tea house was on a nearby road. "What flavor do you want, Ran?" Eliana asked.

"Hokkaido," Ran answered as they were on their way.

Eliana walked first while Ran was behind, guarding her up.

Ran was also taking pictures of the surroundings because the sunset was beautiful. Ran fell in love with Eliana, so he captured a photo of the girl behind.

Ran smiled secretly. "Damn, Eli."

Ran also found out that the saleswoman of the Milktea house was none other than her friend Shiela.

"This is Ran," Eliana said and pointed to the young man, causing him to wave. "Is it tall?"

"Yes indeed! You two are perfect!" Shiela said that's why Eliana's face turned red which Ran noticed.

"It's nice to see you in person, Shiela! Eli tells a lot of stories about you."

"Really?" Shiela asked and looked at Eliana. "You're crazy! I think you love me more than Ran."

"Sorry dzai, I just want to talk about our friendship. That's no different from Ran," Eliana said causing Ran's heart to beat faster. "Besides, he still wants to get to know me better, so I'm letting him get to know me."

Later, the two left Insteafram and went through the subdivision again. Ran is carrying the milk tea for Eliana's family and he insists on paying for it, so Eliana has no choice but to agree. The girl was still leading the way when suddenly someone blocked the girl.

"Miss, anong pangalan mo?" a strange man asked Eliana's name.

Eliana stopped walking because a group of men blocked the way, so Ran immediately approached. "What are you trying to do with my wife?"

Eliana froze in place and turned to Ran.

"Ang tangkad pare!" another strange man said when he realized that Ran was so tall.

"Atras na mga pare! Isang sipa lang niyan talsik na tayo!" a strange man said that just one kick and they were out.

The men were retreating and Ran held Eliana's hand. "I will hold your hand until we reach home, okay?"

Eliana gasped and let Ran hold her hand and felt comfort and safety the first time they met again.

San Pablo City, Laguna; July 12, 2027

TATAY ELME again instructs Ran in manly tasks. Ran doesn't complain because he has to do all that for Eliana's sake. Also, he seems to have gotten into the habit of doing that even after only three days.

"Ingatan mo ang anak ko," Tatay Elme said when and Ran looked. "Kapag sinaktan mo 'yon, iitakin kita."

"Opo, gagawin ko po ang lahat para hindi siya saktan," Ran assured that he will do everything just not to hurt Eliana and smiled.

They continued the work, and the Marites neighbors noticed it. Ran is confused because Eliana's family is being a topic.

"Don't pay attention to those people they're just like talking to someone's life," Jay said who suddenly appeared. "They were just gossiping about you and Ate El."

"I see," Ran said. "Well, no matter what, I'm still pursuing her."

"Are you leaving later?" Eliana asked, which is why Ran immediately turned around. Ran's eyes seemed to shine because of that. "Come with me first, we'll pick santol and rambutan."

Ran's eyes widened because Eliana spoke to him again. Yesterday, he never got noticed by Eliana but now he asks for his assistance.

"Sure."

Ran went with Eliana carrying a bucket. People were looking at both of them, but they didn't bother.

"Ate Mayki! Pahinging bunga ng santol at rambutan ah!" Eliana asked permission to put some fruit outside Mayki's house.

"O sige!" Mayki said and went out. "Aba! Boyfriend mo?"

Eliana smiled and said, "Boyfriend ko 'teh. Gwapo 'no?"

Ran couldn't help but smile secretly. At the end of the day, they didn't break up, they just cooled off.

"O siya sige na! Manguha ka na!" Mayki said and went back inside the house.

Ran and Eliana picked fruit. Ran didn't even need to use a panungkit because he was able to reach the fruits. When they got enough fruits, they sat in the hut first.

"Eat first," Eliana said while offering the santol and rambutan fruits. "It's not a banana or a peach, but it's delicious. Then sit here on the bench, I'll massage your head," Eliana said.

Ran didn't say a word instead he obeyed Eliana and sat on the bench. Eliana started to massage Ran's head. "My father stressed you out because he had a lot of things that you need to do with him. I don't want you to come back to the game looking wasted."

"It's okay," Ran said with a smile.

"You enjoy your stay here?" Eliana asked.

"I have some fun and being challenged," Ran answered. "I'm so happy, Eli." '

For what?" Eliana asks.

"That you finally talk to me this long," Ran said while he was eating rambutan. "And you massage my head too. I missed it."

Eliana always does that to Ran when her tendon comes out of her head, it means Ran is stressed when that happens.

"After all, I'm still thinking about your sake," Eliana said and stopped the massage and went in front of Ran. Eliana also frowned her eyebrows as a sign that she was mad. "All I knew was your team is qualified for finals? Why are you here? I am indeed worried you, being here will affect your game!"

"I talk to our coach and have an excuse," Ran said while laughing. "Come on, Eli." He even rubbed his temples. "Aitakatta," he said. "No egao wo mitai."

Eliana felt like she had a heart shock because of what Ran said. Her heart poured with emotions because of what he said. "Watashi mo."

"Nani?" Ran asked immediately, the young man's eyes seemed to light up at what she said.

"You're leaving later, aren't you?" Eliana asked to change the conversation. "Do better, but I'm not going with you since I will make you realize everything. You're still acting like a kid, you should be in the game because that's your dream. I don't want you to lose that dream you've been working hard for a long time because of me," Eliana said. "Remember, the team you may face would be unbeatable now, but always remember that one day, one team will lose their match because they have seen not to be humble enough at the top. The right thing to do is to be humble always, Ran. I knew you! You're so boastful so keep humbleness!"

Ran smiled and said, "Damn Eli, I missed your sermon. It soothes my ears!"

Eliana pinched Ran's ear and the young man laughed. Ran knew he wasn't ready to say the magic words yet because the timing wasn't perfect. He will reveal the big surprise for Eliana at the right time.

"I'll wait for you, Eli," Ran said and took Eli's hand and kissed it. "I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.1K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
159K 4.9K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
57.2K 1.7K 34
"... ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ." "๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
58.4K 2.4K 28
When a heart breaks, what sound does it make? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. _________________________________________ She was so excited to finally fi...