Officer Jeon's Tae bear

By Jahaan227

Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start h... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Back to hometown 🥰
2. Mission Kook's wedding💍
3. I am ready for this marriage 💞
4. Shagun ceremony 🥰
5. Shopping 🛍️
6. At the party🤔
7. Visit to a special place 🧡
8. Taekook's marriage♥️
10. I..a.am..s.sorry.....😢
11. Kiss 😘
12. Trip to Goa🥰
13. Honey Bunny Oppa🤭
14. Back to home☺️
15. Cold war😬
16. Lip kiss 😘
17. I don't wanna live with you😢
18. All I want is you💖
19. I love you❤
20. Cute, naughty love 💕
21. A little date💓
22. Making love 💕 (M)
23. Tae bear's b'day😚(S.M)
24. Being apart💔
25. Miracle✨
26. Remarriage 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨(M)
27. My eyes are always on you 💜
28. Eternal love❤️

9. Tae's new house 💛

3.7K 215 14
By Jahaan227

Jeon's house was fully decorated for bride and groom's arrival. All the guests already reached home to welcome bride and groom.

Taekook arrived after sometime. Jk got out of his car and opened the door for Tae.

He forwarded his hand towards Tae. She came out holding Jk's hand.

Tae was about to fall as her leg twisted but Jk was fast enough to hold her by gripping her waist tightly.

Both had an eye contact. Tae didn't diverted her gaze away from Jk. She was lost in his deep ocean like eyes.

Jk too didn't stopped admiring Tae with his eyes. He didn't got chance to compliment her. But now he wanna let her know how much beautiful she is looking as his bride.

......- Oyee hoyee romance shomance, huh? (Jk's aunty commented looking at Tae in Jk's arms)

Both got out of their trance and Jk made her stand properly.

......- Come inside fast. You all can continue this in your bedroom.

Jk scratched the back of the neck by lowering his head feeling embarrassed. He hold Tae's hand and both walked towards the door step.

Mrs Jeon came forward and applied tilak on the couple's forehead.

Then Tae performed the few rituals and both entered inside the house.

Both were asked to go to their bedroom as it's already very late.

Jk hold Tae's hand and forwarded towards his room. Tae stopped in the middle as she was facing difficulty to climb the stairs in such a heavy lehenga.

Jk turned towards Tae and picked her in bridal style. She immediately clutched his sherwani.

Tae- W..what you are doing? Put me down.

Jk- Shhh, keep quite.

Jk proceeded to walk towards his room while all the relatives were cooing at the couple.

Jk entered the room carrying Tae in his arms. The room was beautifully decorated for the couple's first night.

Jk was busy admiring the room while Tae was looking at him.

Tae- We reached the bedroom. Can you please put me down.

Jk diverted his gaze towards Tae and looked at her with a pleasing smile.

He placed her on the floor and hold her hands while directly looking into her eyes.

Jk- Welcome to your new house Tae bear. I will try to fulfill all your wishes and it's my promise; you will live here like a queen. My queen Jeon Taehyung.

Tae- T..thank..y..you.... (said by lowering her gaze)

Jk lifted her face by keeping hand on her chin. He was deeply staring into her eyes. Jk closed his eyes and leaned closer to her face.

Tae got nervous at this much closeness. She bit her lips harshly not understanding what to do.

Tae- O..oppa.... (called lowly)

Jk opened his eyes at Tae's voice. He looked at her nervous state.

Jk- What happened?

Tae- I..i..w..want...s.some..t..time...f..for t...this.....

Jk- It's alright. Actually I got carried away. I must have asked your consent first. I am sorry.

Jk moved away from her and went towards his wardrobe.

Jk- I will take a bath. You change your clothes till then.

Saying this he went inside the bathroom.

Tae went near the dressing table. She smiled a little looking at her own reflection.

She touched the mangalsutra, then her sindor. Everything looks so beautiful on her.

Tae placed her hand on her waist and removed her waist chain. Then removed her bangles one by one.

Her hands went towards her hair and undid the braid freeing her long, silky hairs.

She removed her bridal nose ring and put on the small one which Jk gifted her. Then she removed her earings as well.

She was about to remove her necklace that's when door opened revealing shirtless Jk.

Tae diverted her gaze at the sound of door opening but instantly looked away from him finding him shirtless.

Jk- I sleep shirtless. I hope you don't mind.

Tae- It's your room. Sleep however you want.

Jk- Correction not only mine but yours as well. It's our room.

Tae didn't said anything and continue to remove her necklace but wasn't able to as make-up artist tucked the  necklace so tightly.

Jk saw her struggling with the necklace. He stood behind her and asked while looking at her through the mirror.

Jk- Shall I help you?

Tae nodded her head. Jk slided away Tae's hair and placed on her shoulder. His hands went towards the hook of her necklace and removed it.

He helped her in removing all the necklaces leaving only mangalsutra in her neck.

Tae slided her hair at the back covering her naked back which was exposed to Jk's eyes cuz of deep cut blouse.

Jk felt an urge to roam his hands in Tae's hairs but he doesn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable.

Jk- Your clothes are already arranged inside the cupboard. Take it from there.

Tae nodded her head at Jk's words. He went and sat on one side of bed.

She went towards cupboard, took her clothes and left for the bathroom.

After sometime Tae came out in her nightwear.

Jk glanced at her and smiled. Tae lowered her head and sat on one side of bed and immediately covered herself with the blanket.

Jk- You look good in such kind of clothes bear.

Tae- I am not bear.

Jk- Then what are you? (asked while chuckling)

Tae- I am a human who's name is Ki.... A...a... Taehyung.......

Jk- Only Taehyung?

Tae didn't said anything and lie down on the bed while back facing Jk.

Jk felt hurt at her behaviour but shrugged it off thinking it will take time for her to adjust with everyone.

~~~

Next morning Tae woke up first at the sound of door knocking. She walked towards the door and opened it.

She saw her mother-in-law with a cup of tea in her hand.

Mrs Jeon- Come down fast. Everyone is asking for you and Kook. And give this tea to him when he will get up cuz he needs tea first in the morning. (said rudely)

Tae nodded her head and took tea cup from her hands. She turned to look at Jk who was sound asleep.

She went towards him and placed the tea on his table.

Tae went inside the bathroom to get freshen up. After sometime she came out wearing a beautiful suit but she found Jk still sleeping and snoring loudly.

She went near him and called him lowly.

Tae- O..oppa....g..get....u..up....

Jk didn't responded to Tae and continued snoring loudly.

Tae took the water from the jug and sprinkled on Jk's face which made him wide awake.

He opened his eyes and spotted Tae infront of him looking beautiful as usual. But he frowned looking at her dress.

He sat on the bed properly while rubbing his eyes.

Jk- Are you gonna wear this today?

Tae nodded her head as yes.

Jk- Wear saree till all the relatives are here. After that you can wear whatever you want.

Tae- I..i... don't...k..know...h..how...t.to... w..wear...saree.....

Jk- I will call Amma. She will help you.

Jk took his phone from the nightstand and dialled Mrs Jeon's number and called her to his room.

Tae went to open the door when she heard the knock. Mrs Jeon came inside and went towards Jk.

Mrs Jeon- What happened Kook? You called me?

Jk- Amma please help Tae in wearing saree.

Mrs Jeon turned to look at Tae who's in a suit.

Mrs Jeon- Why should I? Her mom should have taught her everything before marring her off.

Tae felt hurt at Mrs Jeon's words. She can't understand why suddenly she is behaving rudely with her.

Jk- Amma please. (said sternly)

Mrs Jeon- Go and wear your in-skirt and blouse or that also I should make you wear?

Tae went inside the bathroom after taking her blouse and in-skirt from the cupboard.

Jk went towards her mom and cupped her cheeks.

Jk- Why you are behaving like this with her Amma? Just cuz she is not highly educated you can't see her other qualities?

Mrs Jeon- But I wanted girl of your level Kook. She is not capable to be with a boy like you.

Jk- I will make her capable Amma. You want highly educated girl; right? You will get within few years.

Mrs Jeon- Let go off this matter. I know you will always favor you wife over your mother afterall she is more important to you now.

Jk- Amma it's not like that. You both are equally important to me.

Mrs Jeon- Yeah, yeah. (said by removing Jk's hands from her cheeks)

The mother-son moment was disturbed by the sound of door opening. They turned to look at Tae who's in a bathrobe.

Tae came towards Mrs Jeon and stood infront of her.

Mrs Jeon- I asked you to wear in-skirt and blouse. Why did you wore bathrobe?

Tae- I have wore that inside.

Mrs Jeon- Then remove this bathrobe.

Tae glanced at Jk while fisting the robe nervously. Jk got it and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Tae removed the bathrobe when Jk was gone. Mrs Jeon started draping saree on the in-skirt.

When she was done; she pinned the saree on her shoulder.

Mrs Jeon- Done. Keep your hairs open. It will look good.

Saying this she went out of the room. Tae styled her hair from the front and left the backside hair open.

After sometime Mrs Jeon came inside with some jewelleries and bangles in her hand.

Mrs Jeon- This is for you. It will look good with this saree.

Tae- T..thank...y..you aunty.

Mrs Jeon- You are Kook's wife now. So call what your husband calls me.

Tae nodded her head as yes. Mrs Jeon made her wear all the jewelleries and made her ready as newly wedded bride.

Mrs Jeon's pov.

No matter how much I complain regarding her qualification but she is really beautiful than any other girl out there. I just hope she will keep my son happy and will look after this house.

Mrs Jeon- I am going now. Come with Kook when he is done.

Saying this she left from there.

After sometime Jk came out in a towel. He glanced at Tae and smiled looking at her dressed up beautifully in a saree.

Jk- You look beautiful Tae bear.

Tae looked at Jk but lowered her gaze when found him shirtless.

Tae- T..thank..y..you....

Jk was about to go towards the wardrobe to pick his outfit but his phone started ringing diverting his attention. He picked his phone. It was call from his senior officer.

Jk- Tae bear please prepare my clothes. I need to take this call.

Saying this he pick the call and sat on the bed while sipping his tea.

Tae went towards the wardrobe and removed a pair of shirt and pant for her husband.

She glanced at his muscular back which looks soo hot and sexy. His muscles flexed everytime he moved.

Jk cut the call when he was done and turned back to find Tae staring at him without blinking.

He moved towards her and flicked her forehead making her come out of her trance.

Jk- Am I that hot?

Tae immediately diverted her gaze to somewhere else. She took his clothes in her hand and forwarded towards him.

Tae- Y...your.....c..clothes......

Jk took the clothes from Tae's hands and got ready.

Both proceeded to walk downstairs. Tae was walking behind Jk. He grabbed her hand and made her stand beside him.

Jk- You must always stay beside me and not behind me.

Tae nodded her head and walked along side Jk.

Lisa- Look who's here? Our newly wedded couple. (Jk's cousin yelled)

Everyone diverted their attention to the couple and welcomed them.

Taekook went towards elders and took their blessings by touching their feets.

......- Hayee mai sadke jawa. Kini sohani kuri hai. (What a beautiful girl)
Jk's grandma said......

Tae- Thank you dadiji.

......- Aawaj vi kini mitthi hai. Mere pote nu ika hira milia hai, ika sudha hira. (Her voice is also very sweet. My grandson has got a diamond; a pure diamond.)

Tae felt shy at her words. While Jk was feeling proud as his wife is receiving compliments.

......- Ki uha ini khubasurata hai tam usade bacche hora sudara honage. (If she is this much beautiful then her children will be more beautiful)

Tae's smile dropped listening to grandma. She fisted her saree tightly to not let her emotions pay off.

Jk- Not so soon Dadiji. Let your Kook enjoy his married life first. Then we will think of kids and all.

Everyone laughed at his words while Tae was still drowned in her thoughts feeling guilty as hell.

To be continued.......

Hey taekookers do comment vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💜💜🥰😘💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.5K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
675K 34.3K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
524K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
341K 14.8K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...