๐€๐ง๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By KKirbyyLOVerr

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

Request & A/n
Yakko ร— Flirty!toon reader
Yakko ร— F!Lost reader
Yakko ร— Seductive!toon reader
Yakko ร— Mean!Toon reader
A/N
Yakko ร— Seductive!Toon reader pt.2
Yakko ร— Lina[oc]
Yakko ร— Seductive!Toon Reader pt.3
A/n

Yakko ร— Seductive Reader pt.4

100 1 1
By KKirbyyLOVerr

Hey....I KNOW, I KNOW, I've been gone for quite some time and I apologize for disappearing...again so to make it up to you guys and bc this one has been requested this basically takes off from the events from part 2 and it's for my innocent babies bc I care🫶🏾

Anywho my kirby babies, enjoy the story ^^

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʸˡᵉʳᵗʰᵒᵐᵖˢᵒⁿ752

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍

3rd person POV

After the movie, you yawned and turned off your TV. You looked over and see Yakko had fallen asleep on your shoulder, with a soft smile on your lips you gently kiss his forehead and dim your LED lights. Lying down next to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair while his arms snaked around your waist and held you close.

Your dog jumped onto the foot of your bed, circling it around their area to make sure it was comfortable before plopping down and curling up to fall asleep. You began to drift off to sleep until you heard a noise, it sounded like muttering. You flutter your eyes back open and look down at Yakko, you see his mouth slightly opened as he slept. You stared at him for a bit longer, admiring him before he began to mutter once more.

"You're something that I never choose.." He murmured, burying his face into the crook of your neck. Was he sleep talking? Was he awake? Only one way to find out. "Yakko?" You whispered, no response. "..I don't wanna lose.." He mumbled again, you gently pet behind his ear. Gaining an almost cat-like purr out of him, he tail coiled around your leg. He was so close, it was like you two had fused. "You're the best thing I never knew I needed.." He hummed, in almost a song like manner.

Wait, was he singing in his sleep? The song was familiar, a little too familiar. You thought hard, or as hard as your sleep deprivation would let you until hit you. Oh! The ending song from Princess and the frog, that's what he's saying- or singing(?). "When you weren't here..mmh.." He'd mumble, you smile. Reaching back and feeling around your nightstand for something. You finally feel your phone, you snag it off the charger and pressed the camera app.

You pressed the video icon, and tried your best to get you and Yakko in frame. "Yakko honey?" You whispered, his grip on you tightened and he began his murmuring again. "(Y/n)..my accidental happily ever after.." He hummed, you let out a small giggle. Pressing stop on the video and saving it, you'll show it to him in the morning. You quickly and gently pepper his face with kisses before laying your head on the pillow.

You begin to doze off, resting your head on top of Yakko's. Before sleep overtook your mind.

{~'The next day'~}

The following morning, you were standing at the sink brushing your teeth. Hand on your hip as you stared yourself down in the mirror, Yakko peeked his head into the bathroom. "What's cooking good lookin?" He hummed, wiggling his eyebrows at you and looking you up and down. "Wafflesactuallywantsome-" You pause in your sentence, leanind down and spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing your mouth out.

"Come again sweetcheeks, you'll have to speak up~" Yakko teased, leaning on the door frame. "I said-" You were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, you placed your toothbrush in it's holder and walked downstairs. Yakko following close behind like a Puppy, you open the door and smile when you land your eyes on Wakko and Dot. "There you are!" Dot scolded, letting herself in.

Yakko's ears flattened and he blabbered as his siblings walked towards him with a scowl on their faces. "How dare you! First you bring her over without permission then you come go her house and spend the night!" Dot shrieked, grabbing her older brother by the fur on gis chest and screaming in his face. You lightly giggled, closing the door and placing a hand on your hip.

"I didn't mind him staying the night, even a girl like me gets lonely sometimes." You cooed, running a hand up your body. Dot growled and let go of her brother, causing him to fall backwards. "Listen you, I don't know who you think you are-" "Jessica Rabbit probably." Wakko interrupted. Dot snapped her finger which made him quiet real quick, she looked you up and down before looking over at Yakko.

"Are you two MATCHING?!" She screamed, cornering both you and Yakko. You simply batted your lashes while Yakko tried to come up with an excuse. "Yes Dot, I'm so sorry. I'm making waffles if that makes you feel better." You hummed, walking past her and into the kitchen. "Here. You can try some batter until J make them." You said softly, drizzling a smudge of waffle batter on to her finger watching her as she scowled at you.

She placed her finger in her mouth and tried to keep an angry face, her eyes lit up and a smile was quickly slapped onto her face as she hummed "Mmm!" She glanced at you and saw you smiling at her, she cleared her throat and scowled again. "Fine, but we're only staying because you owe us for stealing out brother." She said, Wakko held his finger out for batter and you did the same to him. "I didn't steal him, he followed me." You said with a laugh.

"Besides, I don't see why don't we just..y'know share him." You said kindly, placing some batter on the waffle maker. "If we share will you make us more waffles?" Wakko asked, you giggled and nodded. "I'm sold." He said, Dot grumbled and crossed her arms. You took notice and snapped and pointed at the waffle maker to Yakko, he went over and took lead while you walked over to Dot.

"Listen Dot, I know this might be a big change for you and I know you probably don't like me but just know, I will never do anything to hurt you, I would never be mean to you and most importantly I'm not gonna steal your brother's love from you." You explained calmly, taking her hands and gently rubbing your thumb over her knuckles as you spoke. Her eyes lit up and she smiled softly at you.

You could tell it would take some time for her to get used to you, but at least you made your point clear. "Can I have more batter?" She asked softly, looking into your eyes. "If there's some left over, you and Wakko can lick the bowl." You said, she smiled and nodded. Kicking her legs back and forth as you walked back into the kitchen.

You stood next to Yakko and watched him make the waffles. "You're better at this than me." He said with a smug grin. "I'm better than you in alot of things, but you're better at me than one thing." You said with a smirk, he looked down at you with a raised brow and leaned in close. "Oh yeah? And what would that be?" He asked lowly, you tried to keep your smile from widened and you pull out your phone. Showing him the video from last night.

"Sleep singing of course." You chirped, his face flushed red and he looked away in embarrassment. You laughed softly and placed your phone back in your pocket, leaning on him. "I'm not making fun, I liked it." You whispered smiling up at him. He smiled back, leaning closer to you to the point your noses we're almost touching. "What can I say, you are the best thing I never knew I needed." He muttered, planting a soft kiss on your lips.

You smile into the kiss, before hearing  'Yuck!' And 'Ew!' In the backyard from Dot and Wakko. "Keep that upstairs with the rest of y'alls weird stuff." Dot said, playfully sticking out her tongue in disgust. "Yeah, were here to eat food not throw it up." Wakko teased. You and Yakko laugh, plating the younger one's waffles snd handing them their plates.

This..was better than any old flirting.

𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚈'𝚂 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝚉𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙸'𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙱𝚄𝚂𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚂, 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝙾 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙱𝚈𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.1K 25
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
255K 39.2K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
34.6K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content