Yakko × Seductive!toon reader

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʸˡᵉʳᵗʰᵒᵐᵖᵃˢ752

ʸᵃᵏᵏᵒ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

"UGH! I hate running errands!" Dots complained for the 5th time "Me to, seems like someone likes them." Wakko glared at me and raised a brow as he watched as I stared at the register lady in the clothing atore again "If lover boy over here would just go back home! To hello nurse we would've have this problem."

I rolled my eyes and went back to star gazing at the beauty of a worker "It's like she's calling out to me.." I sighed and watched as she wiped counter and began closing up shop "Come on Prince Charming the mall is about to close, seriously once she's done the mall will officially close." "We still got time." "That's it I've had it!" I was grabbed by my scruff and dragged away while still gazing at the wonderful woman "Uhm excuse me."

My heart felt like it would jump out of my chest "Oh brother.." Dot mumbled "Hello uhm you dropped your phone, and we're about to close." "For me?" I asked while shakily reaching my hand out for my phone "Ah, ah, ah you want your phone? Come get it." Suddenly my phone was snatched out of her hand by dot "Listen we don't have time for this, you said yourself that you're about to close so we might as well go." "Aw aren't you adorable, here's a suckered for you both." AND SHES GOOD WITH MY SIBLINGS, I'm gonna have to marry her.

"I don't want your dang- Wait is that cherry?" Wakko and dot snatched the suckers trying to keep and angry face but they genuinely wanted to smile and squeal because I said no candy "If your brother here wants some 'Candy' here's my number give me a small call." I took her number and stared at it in shock, it wasn't a number at all it was a note that told me my flyer was down with a small red printed kiss on it. I blushed madly and was dragged away by my siblings as she waved and blew a kiss at me,

I was completely love struck "That girl is bad news yakko, she's probably gonna use you for money or worse fame!" "It's fine I'll be fine we'll just go on one date, then get married and have 142 kids!" "I don't think she wants that and you're not going on a date!" "Just one." "No yakko last time you went on a date with someone like her she drained your pockets." "That was only her you two are so dramatic." "Dramatic?! We're trying to protect you yakko!" "Dot I'm the oldest and I know what's best for me!"

"Oh really then why are you holding a diamond wedding ring?" "You don't know if she's fast for not." Dot pinched the bridge of her nose and wakko rolled his eyes "You're NOT going on that date and that's final." "Yeah fine I won't go." The nodded in approval and walked into the water tower, I went in after them and tries to act normal "Can we watch a movie before bed?" "Sure but only one."

We all sat on the couch together and we watched a movie called Daddy day care "You two get ready for-" I looked over and they were knocked out asleep "Perfect." I muttered, I slowly got up and tip toed my way to the front door and left "Okay if I was a pretty lady where would I be?" I began walking  around but I couldn't see much because it was night, until I came across a dog park across the street and saw someone who looked like her walking a poodle "Please be her, please be her." I mutter and peek around the corner.

It was her! Wow even her dog is beautiful, I sighed heavenly and made googoo eyes at her "YAKKO!" I flinch and fell out of my hiding spot, drawing attention to the now growling poodle and y/n's shocked expression "WHY'D YOU SNEAK OUT?! BAD YAKKO BAD, GO HOME!" Dot sprayed me with a spray bottle and pointed back to Warner brother studios "You're down bad man, that was kinda creepy." Wakko says while shaking his head and crossing his arms,

I rubbed my arm nervously and I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks "Aw It's so cute how you have a crush on little ole' me~" y/n coos and scratched under my chin, making me pat my leg on the floor like a dog "Keep it moving sister, he's not interested." Dot butted in "I beg to differ, I didn't even know I was being.." She pulled out her phone and it was pictures of me staring at her from multiple places "Watched." She smiled with her eyes closed "Yakko please you have a problem." Wakko says while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Do not! It's a free country." "I'm waiting for you to say goodnight everybody-" He responds "Well free or not I think it's actually adorable how you go through all this trouble with your siblings just to look at me, I'm a cashier for goodness sake." "A very pretty one." She giggled and ran a finger across my jaw line "Well Sweetie It's late and I'm a woman in this so called free country so how about you walk me home?" "With that death wish on that leash? I think you'll be fine." Dot spat and pointed at her dog.

She rolled her eyes at my sisters outburst "Oh please he wouldn't bite you if you were covered in meat." She pulled out a peice of meat and sat it on dots head and the dog sat patiently waiting for her to give it "Unless I tell him to do this." She took the meat off of dot's head and threw it in the air and whistled, her poodle jumped up and snatched the meat before gravity itself could get to it and guzzled it down aggressively "Trust me he's well trained though."

Dot growled and dragged me away as wakko followed "Tata~ Yakko.." She said in a flirtatious manner while blowing me a kiss, I blushed madly and fell limp in dots arms as I saw nothing but hearts around this woman. I sighed and couldn't help but wonder

♡When will she be mine?♡

ʰⁱⁱⁱ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵃʸ ᵐʸ ᵐᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ʰᵉᵃˡᵗʰ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ˢᵒ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇʸʸᵉᵉᵉᵉ