Our Story

By SimpOfMany

COMPLETED The story of how Choi San and I fell in love. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 a suprise
31

10

94 5 1
By SimpOfMany

The car pulled up in front of a brightly lit building. Hongjoong was waiting out front.

Yunho and I got out and walked over to Hongjoong.

"Hey, Yunho. It's nice to see you again, Y/N." Hongjoong said. We went inside, and Hongjoong led us to the room everyone was in.

Music was blasting, and Wooyoung was singing passionately. He's actually good.

Izzys sat down, watching him wide-eyed.

San saw us and smiled at me. He put his hand on the empty seat next to him, inviting me to sit. I smiled back and accepted the seat. Hongjoong sat down next to Seonghwa, and Yunho sat down next to me.

Wooyoungs song ended, and he handed the mic to San smiling.

"Your turn~" Wooyoung said. San shook his head with a smile and took the mic.

San walked over and started looking through the song selection. Wooyoung sat down next to Izzy.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing!" Izzy said in amaze, whacking Wooyoung in the arm.

"I don't like to brag." Wooyoung said, smiling. Izzy stared at him for a minute, and her face flushed.

She whacked him in the arm again.

"Hey!" He cried out, surprised.

"You should've told me!" She said.

Wooyoung went to say something, but a song started playing and drowned out whatever he said. Everyone looked over to San. He held the mic up to his mouth.

The song he chose was Grenade by Burno Mars. Everyone started swaying along to the beat. San closed his eyes and sang.

I stopped swaying and stared in shock.

His voice was beautiful. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was addicted immediately. He sang with passion and emotion.

He opened his eyes and met mine with a smile. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt my body grow hot. Now I understand fangirls.

All I could do was watch him sing. Every word every breath every movement I watched.

The song ended, and everyone's clapping brought me out of my trance. I started clapping, too, and San smiled.

San handed Yunho the mic and sat down again next to me.

"What did you think?" San asked a little shy.

"You were incredible." I said breathlessly. San blushed a little and smiled.

His eyes went down to my lips, where he stared for a second before meeting my eyes again.

The look he gave me made my stomach flutter.

A song started playing, and we looked away to watch Yunho.

I didn't know the song Yunho sang. But his voice was beautiful nonetheless.

When Yunho was done, he handed the mic to me.

"Oh no, that's a really bad idea." Izzy said.

"Why?" Wooyoung asked.

"I can't sing for the life of me." I said, smiling and taking the mic. Everyone stared at me a little concerned.

"And since I can't sing. I'm going to sing terribly and dance just as badly." I said, loading the song.

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga played, and Izzy hid her face.

I started singing along to it, and my voice wavered immediately. While singing, I danced, and everyone started laughing.

I exaggeratedly shook my shoulders. I turned around and very unsexily looked over my shoulder, putting my finger on my lip and winking at Izzy, whose face was red in embarrassment. She burst out laughing, and I smiled.

I looked at San and pointed at him to come here. He turned and looked around the table, and Yunho pushed him to get up. When he got in front of me, I started spun around him.

"Dance." I mouthed. San laughed and started dancing with me. Everyone else joined in and started dancing

When the song was over, we were all breathless, and laughing so hard we were crying.

The laughter died down, and we all wiped the tears away.

"You weren't joking! She really can't sing." Wooyoung said, laughing again.

"Not one bit." I said.

"Before the night is over, Hongjoong and I have a suprise for you." Seonghwa said.

Everyone looked confused.

"What is it?" Wooyoung asked, excited and nervous.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa grabbed a mic and loaded a song.

"A duet..?" Izzy suggested.

A song none of us recognized started playing, and Seonghwa began singing.

The lyrics were beautiful, and Seonghwas voice was perfect. Hongjoong sang too, but mostly to everyone's suprise, he rapped. By the time they were done, they glowed with pride and had big smiles on their face.

"Oh my God, that was the song you two were working on?!" I asked in awe.

"Yeah." Hongjoong said, sitting down Seonghwa joining him.

"That was incredible." Izzy said in awe, too, staring at Seonghwa like she was about to propose.

"No wonder you guys worked so hard on it. The lyrics have so much meaning." San said.

"Thank you." Seonghwa said shy.

"YOU CAN RAP?!" Izzy yelled in suprise at Hongjoong. Hongjoong laughed.

"Yeah." Hongjoong said, smiling.

"You two sounded amazing." Yunho said proud of them.

"Thank you." Seonghwa said shy.

"Do you want to sing?" Wooyoung asked Izzy.

"No, I'm good." Izzy said.

"Okay." Wooyoung nodded.

"Do you guys want to grab something to eat?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yes!" Yunho said happy.

Everyone agreed to get good, and we grabbed our things. We went to a pizza place nearby and sat down at one of the big tables.

Wooyoung sat next to Izzy, and Hongjoong Seonghwa sat next to Hongjoong.

I sat across from Izzy in between Yunho and San.

A waiter came over and gave each of us a menu. There were cups already on the table with a pitcher of water.

Seonghwa picked up the pitcher of water and filled everyone's cup. We all thanked him.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung were already looking at the menu, so I picked up mine.

There was a whole bunch of different pizzas and toppings, but none of them interested me, so I decided to get my favorite. I set my menu down and took a sip of water.

"What are you guys thinking of getting?" Hongjoong asked, looking around the table.

"I think pepperoni." Wooyoung said. Seonghwa and Yunho nodded.

"I want cheese." I said. San and Izzy nodded.

"Okay, should we get two of each?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yeah." Yunho said, setting his menu down on mine.

The waiter came back over and took our orders. They grabbed the menus and walked away.

Everyone started talking, and I spaced out thinking of pizza.

"Y/N?" I heard in someone say into my ear. I shuddered as I felt their breath tickle my ear. I looked to the side and saw San was the one in my ear. I blushed.

"Yeah?" I asked, reaching up and touching my ear.

"Are you okay? I was talking to you and you didn't answer." San asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking of food." I said embarrassed.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"A little. Yunho and I ate a few hours ago, but I'm hungry again." I said.

"The food should be here any minute." Yunho reassured.

The pizza arrived, and everyone grabbed a slice, burning their hands on the hot crust.

"Ow!" I said, dropping the slice on my plate and shaking my hand. San gently took my hand and looked at it.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, the pizza is really hot." I said. After thoroughly examining my hand, San let go and grabbed a slice.

"Here, have this one. It's cooled off." He said, putting the slice on my plate and grabbing another.

"Thanks, San." I said thankful. San nodded and took a bite of the pizza.

"This is really good." Seonghwa said.

"This place is new, and I've had my eye on it, so I'm surprised it tastes this good." Wooyoung said, finishing his first slice.

"I think this is my new go-to pizza place." Izzy said happily, eating her pizza.

"You have a go-to pizza place?" Wooyoung asked, looking at her.

"Yeah. Pizza is my favorite food." Izzy said.

"I didn't know that." Wooyoung said.

"I didn't know you could sing." She teased.

"Where's Mingi Yeosang and Jongho?" Yunho asked Hongjoong.

"Mingi is focusing on school, and Yeosang is busy. Jongho didn't want to do karaoke." Hongjoong said.

"Hopefully, he comes next time we haven't seen him in a while." Seonghwa said.

"I'm gonna be going to Mingis tomorrow to help him study." Yunho said, finishing his 5th slice.

"Do we need to order you a take-home pizza?" I asked Yunho. He blushed.

"I'd be happy with that." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. Izzy Hongjoong and I ate a few slices and were full. The rest of the boys finished off the pizzas and talked about ordering some more.

"Really, you guys are still hungry?" I asked bewildered.

"We have big appetites." Shrugged Seonghwa.

"How about ice cream?" Yunho suggested.

"That sounds good to me." San said.

"I don't know if I could eat any. I'm really full." I said, putting my hand on my stomach.

"Let's go anyways. Maybe we'll make some room by the time we're there." Izzy said.

"Okay. Fine." I said jokingly, rolling my eyes at her.

Wooyoung paid for the pizzas, and we all left the restaurant. The ice cream place wasn't far so we decided to walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.1K 13
bad boy au [completed]
8.6K 628 30
he was her π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. ❝ in a world where nothing can do us apart . . ❞ ━ in which an innocent love blossoms between park seonghwa and han seola...
37.5K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
116K 3.7K 122
Just typical instagram conversations and posts.