I Can't Be Fixed. (DNF Angst)

Par GirlinRed29

Dream is a murderer. Cold blooded trigger finger. He doesn't care about the pain he's caused people. No regre... Plus

Chapter 1: Escaping.
Chapter 2: Kidnapped.
Chapter 3: Fight.
Chapter 4: Being Open.
Chapter 5: Murder.
Chapter 6: Flirting.
Chapter 7: Him.
Chapter 9: Mental.
Chapter 10: Rats.
Chapter 11: Alone.
Chapter 12: Why do you trust me?
Chapter 13: I'm not tired.
Chapter 14: Story.
Chapter 15: In Love.
Chapter 16: Possession.
Chapter 17: Death.
Chapter 18: Is this real?
Chapter 19: Government.
Chapter 20: Anesthesia.
Chapter 21: Enough.
Chapter 22: Love.
Chapter 23: Brother.
Chapter 24: Feeling.
Chapter 25: Military.
Chapter 26: Tears.
Chapter 27: Gone.
Chapter 28: Notes.
Chapter 29: Family.
Chapter 30: Cafe
Chapter 31: Perfect.
Chapter 32: House.
Chapter 33: Dad.
Chapter 34: Free.
Chapter 35: Fixed.

Chapter 8: Insanity.

1.4K 50 278
Par GirlinRed29

♡George pov♡

I'm completely alone in the apartment. The boys had an emergency meeting to attend and said when they knocked to let them in. I've never felt more anxious in my life. There was knocking on the door. They've been gone for about an hour, so it has to be them. I got out of Dream's bed and left his room. More knocking.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I walked down the hall and into the living room. I opened the front door and felt my heart drop. I tried to close it, but he pushed it open.

"No, no. You can't be here." I said, backing away.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He asked.

My eyes watered, and the tears immidiantly spilled over.

"I thought there were other people that lived here." He stated.

I continued backing away.

"You can't- leave me alone." I said.

"We both know I'm not going to do that." He laughed, walking closer.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"You still got the bruises, huh?" He asked, looking at my arms.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I was forced to look at him.

"Y-You better leave. They're coming back soon. H-He'll kill you." I stuttered.

"He? You've already moved on you little slut?" He asked.

He let go of my hair and slapped me across the face. My ears began ringing. He punched me, knocking me to the ground.

"C-Cameron, please." I stuttered.

He kicked me in the stomach.

"You really thought you could just leave like that? You thought I wouldn't find you?" He asked.

He kicked me in the stomach again. I spat up blood. I felt it trickle down my cheek. He punched me in the face again.

♡Dream pov♡

I was beginning to grow anxious. The meeting had gone on longer than I wanted, and now there was traffic.

"Sap, take the next left that you can." I demanded.

"Why?" He asked.

"George has been by himself for an hour and a half now. He won't answer his phone, and it's worrying me." I explained.

Sap took the next left, and we took a detour to the apartment. We parked in the car garage and hurried inside. We ran upstairs, and I saw the apartment door open.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled.

We ran inside and saw a man standing above George. George was lying on the ground with a small pool of blood next to him. I took out my knife and walked over.

"Hey." I said.

He turned around, and I stabbed him in the side of his torso. I pulled out my knife and shoved him. He stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Do something with him." I demanded.

I looked down at George. He was barely conscious. There was blood coming from his nose and mouth. He coughed, and more blood spilled onto the floor. I quickly got onto the floor next to him.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you." I said quietly.

I scooped him into my arms and brought him down the hall to my room. I carefully laid him down on the bed. I grabbed disinfectant wipes and sat next to him. His eyes were more open now. I brought the wipe closer to his face, and he flinched hard. There was pure terror in his eyes.

"It's just a wipe to clean up the blood." I told him.

I brought it to his face again and gently began cleaning up the blood.

"I'm sorry for leaving you here, George. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't think he would come so soon." I said.

I cleaned the last bit of blood off his face. I threw the wipe away, and he grabbed my arm. I turned back around to look at him, and he grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers.

"I'm gonna go get you pain medication, then let you rest while I deal with him." I told him.

"Are you going to kill him?" George asked quietly.

"Yes." I replied.

He nodded, and I got off the bed. I left my room and went down the hall. The man was tied up on the ground, severely beaten. I saw Karl holding ice to Sapnap's knuckles. I went to the kitchen and opened the drawer.

"Is George okay?" Karl asked.

I got out the pain meds and a glass.

"He's talking and conscious. I don't know if anything is broken yet. We can have Niki come over tomorrow." I replied.

I began filling the glass with water.

"I'll come deal with him in a minute after George falls asleep." I said.

I walked back down the hall and into my room. George had tears running down his face. I quickly went over and sat by him on the bed. I set the pills and glass down on the nightstand.

"Everything hurts so bad." He mumbled.

I carefully helped him sit up. He leaned against me and cried. I wrapped a gentle arm around his waist.

"Is this the worst he's done?" I asked.

George shook his head. How could he have been beaten worse than this? This is fucking horrible.

"I'm so sorry, George." I mumbled.

I gently kissed the top of his head and held him close to me.

"Take the pain meds, and I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." I told him.

He nodded and pulled away from me. I handed him the pills and glass of water. He took the pills and drank some of the water. He gave it back to me, and I set it on the desk. I laid down and pulled him with me. He laid on his stomach in between my legs with his head resting on my chest. I placed a careful hand on his back, and he shut his eyes.

"I'm sorry for not being here." I apologized.

"Stop apologizing." He mumbled.

I carefully ran my hand up and down his back.

"I told you I wouldn't let him hurt you, and he did." I replied.

"Not your fault." He said tiredly.

I sighed and stayed quiet. 15 minutes later, he was asleep. I slowly placed him onto my bed and stood. I smiled. He's so cute when he sleeps. I grabbed my phone and took a picture before leaving the room. I went down the hallway and into the living room. The man was now tied to a chair. He glared at me when I walked into the room.

"So you're the one he's been fucking around with?" The man asked.

"Woah, slow your roll, buddy. Let's get to know each other first. Shall we?" I asked.

"No. Give me George, and I'll leave." He stated.

"I'm afraid that's not gonna happen. Did you not notice the marks on his neck? He's mine now, and there's nothing you're going to do about it." I said.

Sapnap and Karl looked a little shocked. They both knew relationships weren't my thing. There's something different about George, though.

"He doesn't love you. He's just sleeping around like the whore he is." The man replied.

"Dream." Sap stated.

I looked over at him. He tossed me a wallet. I opened it and saw a fuck ton of money. I pulled it out and put it in my pocket.

"You wanna take a wild guess where that money is going?" I asked.

The man looked angry.

"Ding ding ding. To George." I stated.

I pulled out his ID.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked angrily.

"Oh, Cameron. That's none of your business. All you need to know is that you fucked up by showing up here AND on top of that hurting George." I explained.

I looked to Sap and Karl. I tilted my head to the side. They left and went to their room.

"You're insane." He mumbled.

I pull my knife from my waistband.

"I haven't shown you insane yet. Just you fucking wait." I said.

"W-What the hell are you doing with that?" He asked.

"For beating your boyfriend constantly, you seem a little afraid of violence. Isn't that funny?" I asked.

"You're fucking crazy!" He yelled.

I grabbed his hair and roughly tilted his head back. I held the knife to his throat.

"You know what's crazy? Flying to another country just to harrass your ex boyfriend that wants nothing to do with you." I said.

"You'll get tired of him and start hurting him too. He's too much to deal with. He'll make you angry." Cameron stated.

"I would never ever hurt him." I replied.

"Does he still flinch every time you try to touch him? That was the funniest part for me." He said.

"You've caused a lot of damage to him, Cameron, and quite frankly, I don't appreciate that." I stated.

I pulled the knife away from his throat and placed it on his thigh instead.

"Good day to wear shorts, hm?" I asked.

I pressed hard and dragged the knife across his thigh. He cried out in pain.

"George takes pain much better than you do. He IS better than you. You are a piece of shit." I said.

I dug the knife into his thigh again and dragged it across. He cried out again.

"Stop! Please!" He yelled.

"Did you ever listen to George when he said stop?" I asked.

"No. He didn't." Someone said behind me.

I turned around to see George leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I woke up to his yelling." He replied.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Don't be. Music to my ears." He stated.

I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Cut him again." George demanded.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. He looked at me expectedly. I turned back to Cameron and cut his leg again. He had tears running down his face from the pain.

"What did you do to him? He wasn't like this before." Cameron said.

"He didn't do anything to me. YOU did this." George replied.

"I was only trying to do what was best for you." Cameron stated.

"Cut your manipulative bullshit before I put a bullet in your head." I told him.

"All you did was cause me pain. You never cared about me. You never loved me. You just wanted someone who would let you push them around. I'm done with being pushed around Cameron. I'm fucking tired of it." George ranted.

"Do you not see what he's doing to you? You're just as crazy as he is." Cameron replied.

"I'd rather be crazy than be someone's bitch again. That's all I ever was to you. Why don't you just admit it already? All you wanted was sex and someone to hit when you had a bad day. Why did you ask me out, Cameron? If you didn't have feelings for me, why would you do it?" George asked.

"I did love you - I-I still do." Cameron stuttered.

"That's pathetic." I stated.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me." George said.

"He'll hurt you too, George. There's no point in staying here." Cameron told him.

"He's done more for me in the past week than you did in a year. You are manipulative. He won't hurt me." George said.

"I've done so much for you." Cameron argued.

"My camera roll on my phone is full of bruises and blood and broken bones. You haven't done shit for me. Now let me ask you something. Would you kill someone for me?" George asked.

"No, George. I'm not a fucking monster." He said.

I laughed at this.

"Now there's the difference between us. I would kill someone for George any day, any time, any place, any person. That's why I'm going to kill you." I stated.

His eyes widened.

"I-I have kids." He stuttered.

"Not anymore, you don't." George replied.

"That's for another day, though. I'd like to have some fun before." I told him, pulling out my phone.

"Quackity?" George asked.

I nodded.

"Do you care if I explain the situation?" I asked.

George shook his head. I began calling Quackity.

"Hey, hombre." Quackity greeted.

"Hola estúpido. George's ex-boyfriend showed up here and beat the hell out of him. Mind if I keep him in the cell? I don't want to look at him any longer." I explained.

"Oh yeah, I don't care. Is George okay?" Quackity asked.

"Yeah, I gave him pains meds. He's up and walking." I replied.

"Alright. Bring him now because I'm about to leave for the night." Quackity said.

"Yep." I stated.

He hung up, and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Let's go on a road trip, shall we?" I asked.

I put my knife in my waistband and untied Cameron. I quickly threw him to the ground and tied him back up again. I pulled him up, and George grabbed the keys. I shoved him in front of me until we got to the car. George popped the trunk, and I shoved Cameron in. I shut the trunk and turned to George. He put his hands on either side of my face. Mine went to his waist. He pressed his lips against mine before pulling away.

"What was that for?" I asked, getting in the driver's side.

"You're hot." He replied, getting in the passenger seat.

"How so?" I asked.

"You just manhandled my ex-boyfriend." He said.

"What? You wanna be manhandled, too?" I asked.

"Depends." He replied.

I laughed and started driving towards Quackity's bar. Once we arrived, I pulled into the alleyway.

"Quackity has a holding cell in the backroom of the bar. I'll keep him in there tonight and deal with him tomorrow. I want you to rest." I explained.

We got out of the car, and I opened the trunk. I pulled the man out and held his wrists. George shut the trunk, and we walked over to the hatch. George opened it, and I forced the man down. I followed, then George.

"You guys are fucking crazy!" Caneron yelled.

Quackity grabbed a set of keys, and I followed him to the backroom. I shoved Cameron into the cell. Quackity shut the door and locked it. Cameron proceeded to yell racist comments and slurs at Quackity.

"Wow, he's an asshole." Quackity mumbled.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, man." I apologized.

"Doesn't affect me anymore. So what's the story with this guy?" He asked as we left the back room.

I looked to George.

"He's my ex-boyfriend. I left England to escape him, but he found out exactly where I was and decided to follow." George said.

"So what? Is he like oddly attached to you?" Quackity asked.

George shrugged.

"He beat the hell out of you, though. Holy shit man." Quackity said, his eyes wandering George's hurt body.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did earlier." George replied.

"Did he make the bruises that we saw the first time?" Quackity asked.

George nodded.

"Shit, man. I'm so sorry." Quackity replied.

♡George pov♡

We eventually left the bar and were on the way home.

"Do you want to be there when I kill him?" Dream asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe." I replied.

He reached a hand towards me, causing me to flinch. It rested gently on my hand.

"Tell me what's on your mind." He said.

I intertwined our fingers.

"I feel like I'm back at square one." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like after he hurt me. I feel like all progress was lost. All you did was put your hand near me, and I flinched." I explained.

"Do you think any of us will hurt you?" He asked.

"I don't want to think that, but I do. I don't like it. I can't help thinking like this because deep down, I know you won't." I told him.

He gently rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry for putting you guys through so much and you having to do stuff for me." I apologized.

"Don't apologize. I told you that you could stay with us. That means the four of us protect each other. You killed those two men who were trying to take me. You comforted me in a way I would never let anyone else. It's only fair that I help you out as well." He explained.

We pulled into the car garage, and he parked. We got out and started walking towards the apartment.

"Can I start helping you with your work more?" I asked.

He looked a little shocked.

"Why?" He asked, concerned.

I shrugged.

"It was satisfying seeing someone who hurt me so bad be put in pain. I didn't feel regret when I killed those two guys. I killed two at Schlatt's mansion as well." I explained.

"I'll have to think about it. I don't know if I want you involved in this line of work." He replied as we entered the apartment.

"I'm already pretty involved." I stated.

He laughed a bit.

"You're right about that." He said.

We got to the apartment and went inside. Sapnap and Karl were on the couch.

"You could've told me you were leaving." Sap scolded.

"Sorry, mom." Dream replied.

"I'm not your fucking mom. Also, why does George get to go everywhere with you but not me?" He asked, pouting.

"Because I like him better than you." Dream replied.

I smiled at this.

"Trust me, I know. Do you not remember what Karl and I walked in on yesterday?" Sap asked.

I felt my face heating up. Dream looked over at me.

"No idea what you're talking about. Do you, George?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"He can't even make eye contact with you. You guys are bitches. Go away." Sap said.

"This is my apartment dickhead." Dream replied.

"Our." Karl spoke up.

Dream smiled and rolled his eyes. He gently grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway to his room.

"SIMP." Sapnap screamed.

I flinched at his yelling. Dream frowned at this.

"Do you want me to tell him not to yell?" He asked.

"No, it's fine." I mumbled, flopping onto the bed.

Dream sighed before laying next to me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.5K 285 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
51.5K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
4.3K 220 16
--- "Are we out of trash bags?" Dream finally asks, removing his head from the cabinet. "No. I moved them just to fuck with you," he snarks. "Yeah...
8.9K 492 20
George, a 21yr old Youtuber and streamer catches the attention of a notorious serial killer, who's situated all the way in Florida. ~ He's known for...