๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... Lebih Banyak

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~

609 20 5
Oleh 4rminarlert_

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Paths_Titan for more info on [name]'s titan (heavily recommended) and creds to original creator of Titan <33 

more cussing in season 4 now ofc

♡ ♡ ♡

Eren did all of this.

Getting a bird's-eye view of Eren's destruction to Marley was utterly disgusting.

"Let's go. We can't afford to waste time," you reprimanded a comrade who was taking a while to get ready.

The soldier quickly picked up the pace and nodded apologetically with a startled look. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am!"

Jean wandered up behind you as you turned around. "All preparations ready? We're short on time if we want to prevent that maniac from killing himself," he asked, glancing over at the wrecked buildings in the distance.

You confirmed with a nod and gestured with your hand, indicating the five key preparations that had been made. "Our supplies are secured, we have backup, additional lamps, our soldiers are properly aligned, and Mikasa is positioned. We are fully prepared. Shall we move forward?"

He nodded, "Yeah, it's time. Soldiers!"

Your priority is to provide backup to Eren and install lamps on the roofs for the blimp. Despite witnessing his impalement by the War Hammer's spike, it's impossible to focus on him now. All you had to keep an eye out for was an ambush from the other Titan Shifters.

...and Bianca Leonhardt.

The Scouts had an advantage over the Marleyan soldiers who were restricted to the ground. You could take precise aim and eliminate them by flying above them. The soldiers were primarily located on the roofs of houses, and as you flew by, you could shoot many of them during the fight between Eren and the War Hammer.

You put the lamp on the roof and checked in with your affiliates. Later, you met with Connie and Sasha to make sure the lamps were in the right spot.

Confirming with the two of them, you decided to rendezvous with Jean and a couple of other returning soldiers. You noticed a girl in the middle of a fiery street on the way. She's just another victim.

Just like how you were back then.

"We've stalled their reinforcements," Connie informed him.

"The lights?"

"All of them are in place now."

"How are things going? Are they going alright?" You walked towards the edge of the building.

"They are, for now at least," Jean answered.

The fight between Eren and the War Hammer was still going on. You heard from other soldiers that the human controlling the Titan was located somewhere else on the body. Mikasa shot multiple parts of the body trying to slow it down but it did nothing to the shifter.

Eren transformed again, a light shining in the middle of the field of debris. His hand dug into the ground and pulled out a crystal that was holding a woman inside it. He ripped the connection between her and the Titan, falling onto the floor.

It all happened so fast.

An agile figure appeared from the darkness, sharp claws going straight for Eren's nape. You had thought the plan went wrong for a split second before Captain Levi jumped in, flying down and cutting the jaw of the Titan. As your group started to defend Eren from the other Titans, the Jaw Titan started to make its escape before failing to do so.

Soldiers started to get shot down by the Cart Titan and soon you were a target to one of the guns. You quickly dove into a low alleyway before you nearly got hit.

"H-Hands up!"

A small voice spoke behind you as the shots continued to ring around you. When you ducked down behind another wall, you saw a kid holding a shotgun at you. You were completely confused about why a kid was in a battle zone right now.

"What's a kid like you doing in a war zone?!" you blurted, noticing the fear in the kid's eyes. You couldn't help but notice his yellow armband...

"You're... One of them! Get away from me! Don't kill me!"

The fear he must've felt was something you were all too familiar with. The fear of being killed and witnessing your home gets destroyed by monsters. His family probably got killed as well.

You quickly shoved the shotgun in another direction as he shot, leveling eye-to-eye with him. "Get to a safe place now. You shouldn't be here. Don't wander around."

As you left the boy, he stood there speechless by how the conversation ended with the enemy. You were out of sight within a few seconds and were back into battle. The first thing you saw was Eren being held up in stem of crystals, holding the titan shifter firmly. In another direction, you saw Zeke, your half-brother, the Beast Titan.

On Captain Levi's order, the soldiers gathered up to face the Titan shifters ahead. However, you had to keep an eye out for Bianca, as she wasn't present at the moment for an unknown reason.

"Stay alive. That's an order," your Captain instructed before making his way towards the Beast.

The Cart and Beast were working together, defending eachother's weakspots. The Beast also chipped in a little, throwing rocks in the air just like in the fight of Shiganshina.

Zeke proceeded to throw the rocks out toward the surround buildings, destroying every brick the buildings were built of.

"I'm not here to fight you, Eren," you hear him say with his arms out still, "I have another opponent. Let's have our rematch, Levi."

As Zeke urged Levi to come after him, another transformation transpired not far from Eren and darted towards Eren. It was none other than Bianca, the last of the enemy Titan Shifters to appear in the battle.

Jumping from where you were, you thew yourself at her and bit your hand. You could taste your blood in your mouth as you did so, and you didn't have any time to slice your hand with your blade at the time. It was time for a proper rematch, even if you couldn't remember the first one.

In mid-transformation, you gave her a punch in the face before she flew back, destroying the buildings in her path. You gave Mikasa and Eren a nod before another transformation at the port happened, destroying everything within a huge radius. It averted everybody's attention from the battle.

The bright light from it was completely blinding as it blew pebbles and rocks in the air. As it concluded, however, you spotted the Jaw Titan dashing over to Eren. Fortunately, your comrades came in to stop the other Titans from harming Eren.

Now that Bianca appeared, your original duty changed. Your primary focus was to stall her and make sure she doesn't advance. Her agility is on-par with her sister and her Titan had the same abilities as you, making it relatively equal.

"Seems that you've awakened. You better give your thanks to me," she says cockily through her skinned mask, getting up from the ground. "Now we're on equal grounds. You were quite the small thing back then, but now you're all grown up!"

"We're about the same age cunt."

"Someone should get their mouth washed."

With one quick movement, she kicked your head down into the floor. Before she could hold you down, you rolled over, tricking her into falling and you put a leg over her back. "Don't get too cocky."

"You think you've gotten me pinned?" she let out a laugh, "You're deeply mistaken."

Her sudden movement caught you by surprise and you couldn't process what happened. She snapped your arm, making a loud crack and threw you over her shoulder. Your arm started to regenerate at a medium pace while a loud explosion happened where the Cart Titan was.

They successfully took it out.

Now was your chance.

With your regenerated arm, you punched her in the cheek then in the gut before kicking her over. You were extremely greatful for those extra hours you spend with Mikasa after your rehab with Levi. Mikasa practically pushed you into her offer of becoming her training buddy.

The enemies were dropping like flies everywhere. Zeke, the Cart, and soon Bianca and the Jaw. Everything was going according to plan for the most part.

You twisted her arm in every direction and ripped it off swiftly, throwing her to the ground in the process. Something felt odd, however. You thought Bianca would put more of a fight toward you but you were about to completely end her.

When you looked back at Eren, you saw the Jaw Titan jump building to building towards him. He jumped on him, making deep cuts with his claws. Eren used the crystal as defense and the claws were able to damage the War Hammer's crystal.

"It's time to end this," you looked back at Bianca. "This is just a taste of your own medicine."

With your foot, you crushed her skull as she laid limp on the ground, not putting up anymore fight. Something inside you felt somewhat guilty, and you felt that the two of you were similar.

'It's not time to think about that now,' the voice in your head spoke.

'Right.'

You saw the blimp in the sky approaching, and it was finally time to end this fight.

'That's my Armin... One hell of a plan,' you thought to yourself.

Meeting up with Eren and the rest of the soldiers, you stood on standby incase anything jumps out at you or Eren. The Jaw Titan started to make it's way towards the blimp and you instantly knew what it was going to do-- take down the blimp. Before he could make it, Mikasa came in a clutch and sliced his legs off, making him fall onto the roof in front of Eren.

Grabbing the Jaw, he threw him down, sending him bouncing on the floor. He ripped his arms off and roughly put the crystal between his mask-like jaw. All that was left of him was his torso, leaving him defenseless while Eren held him up in the air.

It'll be all over.

The crystal cracked little by little, crystal particles shattering into the air. Blood came from within the crystal and fell straight into Eren's mouth, which meant that he now had the War Hammer Titan.

He started to beat him against the ground over and over again, creating dust from below him. The Jaw's face cracked against the floor before he stopped.

You started to hear a small distant voice shout out into the ruined battlefield.

"Reiner!! Help us!!"

Those small voices were pleading, begging for Reiner to appear. You didn't know how to react, but all you had to do was be on guard for the Armored Titan. Eren didn't pay attention to the voice, completely ignoring it all together.

Another bright light blinded you as you looked behind you. Reiner's Titan looked different from what you remembered, but now it was time to fight once again.

Eren's Titan glanced at you, seemingly wanting you to step away from the fight.

"Eren, why..." you say to yourself inside your Titan, watching him walk past you.

Eren dodged Reiner's fist and threw a punch at his jaw, cracking in an instant. He let go of the Jaw Titan and it fell into Reiner's hold as they flew back.

You rose from your Titan for and stood up, looking at the scene with your own eyes. When you were assured Mikasa had Eren, you made your way off to the blimp, sending a hook up towards the bottom.

The door opened and a familiar face greeted you with his hand. You quickly took it and pushed yourself up with his assistance, being grateful for his assistance.

Armin quickly pulled you into a soft embrace, being cautious of the gear you both were wearing. "We both made it out..." he softly sighed before pulling away, observing your Titan marks.

"I hope you're... alright," you say, aware of the fact he killed innocent civilians when he transformed at the dock. "I know you arent... But it's okay."

He nodded, keeping a soft grasp on your arm. "Thank you. I'm grateful I have you."

Another ODM noise came from the other side of the blimp and the two of you walked over. Armin opened the door, seeing Mikasa and Eren hanging on to the net. The silence between all of you felt tense and awkward as you all hadn't seen him in ages. He changed so fast.

Eren's eyes were less enthusiastic than they were years ago. His eyes were completely dull.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

743K 22K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
14.8K 577 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
34.7K 675 27
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง and ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ) "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜•... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...
225K 8.2K 109
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...