His Possession

De brownhair_bronte

Nora Juniper Harlow has just gotten her heartbroken by the two most important people in her life. So in a que... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

07

323 21 1
De brownhair_bronte

I've always prided myself on having good instincts.

That is until I found out I was being cheated on, so naturally I started questioning just about everything.

Which is why it's very concerning that I'm currently being thrown onto Cal's bed, by Cal, who is looming in front of the bed like a dark dangerous shadow.

I should be seeing flags, hearing sirens and alarms, all in the color red. Instead I'm biting my bottom lip, watching as this hunk of a man is taking off his shirt to reveal all his chiseled glory.

The sight of him really is glorious.

The second my cock goes inside of you, you'll find out just how possessive I can be.

I folded like a chair.

Why am I not running in the opposite direction? Why am I finding it so hard to have those instincts that should be telling me to get out, get away.

Clearly my instincts are broken because all they're doing is screaming for me to get closer to him. Wrap myself around him. Find out just how possessive he can be.

I think I've gone crazy.

But it's all I have to go with right now.

Cal stares at me through hooded eyes, his hands resting on the buckle of his belt like he's waiting for me to say that I've changed my mind. When really my mind is the furthest place from even thinking that because I can't take my eyes off of his exposed upper half.

He's all hardness and muscle. 

The type of body that lets me know he works out faithfully.

Big, hard, muscle.

Holy cow.

Then my eyes trail down as he starts to take off his belt. My breathing picks up in anticipation. I have no idea what to expect from him, I just know that it'll tilt my entire world on its axis.

When his belt is undone, his pants are off seconds later leaving him in black Calvin Klein briefs. The imprint of him is huge, just like the rest of him, and it's only the imprint.

I swallow and bring my eyes back up to his. Keeping my eye contact, he slides his briefs down his legs and steps out of them. I refuse to look down.

I'll most definitely chicken out if I do.

Cal gets on the bed and crawls on top of me, his eyes raking in the length of my naked body. With anyone else I'd feel embarrassed but with him...the heat in his gaze only makes me feel wanted. Desired.

I crave the desire to have ownership over you. I desire to dominate.

"I should warn you, my sweet Nora" his hand wraps around my throat and he applies a minimum amount of pressure but enough that it makes my toes curl. "I won't be nearly as cuddly when you're underneath me" he brushes his lips over mine, his hard erection pressing into my stomach. "I don't have sex. I fuck. Is that okay with you?"

I have a strong feeling if he told me he grew wings like a dragon I'd be okay with it.

"It's okay with me" I breathe, my hands subconsciously caressing the muscles on his back.

"Good girl" he bends to press a kiss to my lips and his body presses down against mine. I moan against his lips, the warmth and hardness from him turning me on to no end.

Cal takes his hand from around my neck and then grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan, arching my back which makes him slide against my folds and my body convulses from the feeling.

My knees bend on their own accord and he almost slips inside of me, but he pulls back. It almost looks like he has a scowl on his face and words on his tongue that he won't say.

"Cal?" I ask nervously, a bit of self consciousness slipping through.

He rubs my thigh as if to soothe me while he reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out a condom.

"How good are you at following directions Pumpkin?" he looks me in my eyes. 

"Um..." I lick my lips. "I aced all my labs in science. So I'd say very good"

He smirks and brushes his knuckles over my hip bone. "And how do you feel about spanking?"

I gape at him for a few seconds but he uses the time to tear open the condom and roll it onto himself. Finally I look down and I'm instantly intimidated by his size.

That's going to fit in me?

It seems like the furthest thing from possible.

"Pumpkin, a part of following directions is answering me when I ask you a question" he commands softly.

"Right" I nod licking my lips. "Um...I don't know. I've never had-I've never been spanked"

The words sound so dirty and so out of the ordinary from what I normally say. But I don't hate it. It exhilarates me, and turns me on even more.

"Do you want to know what it feels like?" he closes my legs and runs his hands up to my hips grabbing them tightly.

I inhale a deep breath, already knowing my answer before I breathe the word. "Yes"

I gasp when he flips me over so quickly that I don't see it coming. My cheek is pressed against the mattress and I have to focus on breathing or else I won't do it.

Cal's big hands cup each of my butt cheeks and he squeezes so hard that a moan escapes my lips and I fist the sheets in my hands. 

I feel his hot breath and then he's placing kisses against my skin while rubbing, like he's preparing me. My legs are already shaking, and he hasn't even done anything yet.

"Relax" he moves his hands to the back of my thighs and rubs them. "Shhh" he continues kissing different spots. I focus on my breathing, focus on relaxing my shaking legs like he asked me to. "Good girl"

I don't see it coming when he rears his hand back and spanks me so hard I choke on my breath. The pain spreads along with the hot burn of his hand hitting my flesh. 

But then there's pleasure. So much that I feel myself growing wetter and I didn't even think that was possible.

He does it again and this time I jerk forward, my toes curling as I moan from the sensation.

Feeling the pleasure of pain is so new...something that I never thought I would experience, let alone enjoy.

"Beautiful" Cal murmurs rubbing the irritated skin. He flips me back over and I look into his dark eyes as he bends down and bites my bottom lip. "I love to praise you, but with praise comes punishment if you do something wrong"

His fingers plunge into me without warning and my back arches. I'm so close to an orgasm from all his teasing that my body is already aching and we've barely gotten started.

"You're all set to take my cock now, are you ready?" he grunts against my lips and then slips his fingers out and slaps me with the palm of his hand. I jerk and moan, his rough hands going to my hips. "Are you ready to show me how good you can take my cock?"

"Yes, please" I writhe underneath him, not a single inch of my body can stay still.

Cal turns me onto my side and lifts the leg closest to him as he rises to his knees. He yanks me down by my hips. The only warning he gives is a kiss to my ankle before he's thrusting inside.

Ohmygosh....oh...

The sudden intrusion of his thick length burns so bad I try to get away from it. Tears instantly prick behind my eyes and the thought crosses my mind that maybe I can't handle this, or him. Maybe this is too much for me.

"Uh-Uh" Cal yanks me back down onto him and I choke on the air as he simultaneously spanks me. 

He takes my hips and doesn't show any mercy as he starts thrusting into me, slamming me against him over and over without once letting up.

He wasn't kidding. He...fucks.

I don't have anything to hold onto, I'm barely holding onto my wits. Pleasure shoots from every angle as I quickly adjust to his length and thickness. My head is so foggy that my vision blurs. All I can hear is our skin slapping together, my loud moans are falling on deaf ears.

"You're so fucking tight" he grunts, snapping me back to meet his thrusts. "I can feel you clenching already, and you're taking my cock so good. Go ahead and come"

For the amount of time it takes for me to orgasm, I'm fairly certain I leave my body. Because by the time I come to, I'm on my stomach and Cal has one of my legs hooked over his arm as he thrusts from behind.

"There she is" he kisses my neck, his heavy breath hitting my ear as he pounds into me. "You're so beautiful when you come on my cock, I can't wait for the next one"

"I-I can't" air escapes me and I feel lightheaded but it only adds to the pleasure swirling in my stomach. "Cal" I moan.

His fingers thrusts into my hair and he yanks my head back, attacking my lips with a kiss. He bites and licks until my lips are swollen and I can't remember what day of the week it is.

"Let me hear you" he seems to thrust faster. "You come so fast I know you love my cock"

My moans combat with his grunts and muffled curses, the slap of our skin and the headboard banging against the wall. The whole scene is so erotic, unlike anything I've ever experienced. I can already feel myself craving more and it isn't even over.

Cal's teeth scrape against my neck and then his mouth is on my ear, teasing with his tongue in between the dirty words he murmurs and his moans of pleasure. The whole thing sends me over the edge...again.

I scream his name and my body locks up, shaking so hard I'd compare it to an earthquake.

"Fuck" Cal grunts in my ear and his thrusts get quicker and deeper. He lets go of my hair and grabs my hips, burying himself inside of me and pounding so hard my eyes roll back.

He wraps an arm around my waist and sits back on his knees, bringing me with him as he continues to manhandle me. Thrusting and yanking me back to meet him halfway.

I shout, digging my hands into the sheets. I've barely gotten over my last orgasm and he already has me in a different position. On my hands and knees that are nowhere near stable enough to actually keep me upright. I know he's doing all the work.

"You're gonna come for me one more time" he grunts digging his fingers into my hips. "I love how you scream my name. Let me hear it again"

"Cal!" I shout, my limbs shaking.

"Good girl" he praises. "I'm going to have you screaming so much. I have so many plans for this pussy"

His fingers start rubbing my bundle of nerves in circles and he pushes me forward so that I'm extended and resting on my forearms.

"So fucking good" he moans in my ear. "You're about to come again, you're clenching so tight" he murmurs. "I'm right behind you. Be a good girl and come with me, yes?"

"Yes" I moan. "Yes-oh"

Cal moans so deeply in my ear that I feel it in the core of my body. He thrusts faster and then curses like a sailor before he hugs my body so tightly to his and buries himself inside of me so deeply that I think I come twice.

My entire body is trembling.

Maybe a minute passes before Cal instantly switches from dominating me to taking soft care of me.

He gathers my trembling body in his arms and brushes my sweat soaked hair out of my face. I curl into him like a baby.

"I'm so proud of you" he peppers kisses all over my face. "You did so good Pumpkin. How do you feel? Was it too much?"

"No" I shake my head, pressing my face into his neck. "It was so good"

Earth shattering. Life changing. Is exactly what that was.

"I've never" I shudder. "I've never felt like that before"

Cal continues to shower me in kisses all over, doing his best to get my body to regulate back to normal. He runs a soothing hand up and down my back. "Felt like what?" he presses.

"I don't know how to explain it" I chew on my bottom lip. "It's just...I haven't even known you for an entire week yet and I already feel..." I squeeze my eyes shut and wrap my arms around his neck.

I feel an overwhelming sense of relief. I feel seen and understood. I feel free.

And this is all so concerning, because I barely know anything about him and he barely knows anything about me.

"I know" Cal wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. 

"I really enjoyed that" I breathe into his neck. "And I don't look like the type that would, do I?"

"Pumpkin I saw it in your eyes the moment I looked into them" his breath fans over the top of my head. "I told you I am very picky" he chuckles. "I wouldn't have pursed you if I wasn't sure"

"Sure of what?" I question, not having enough strength to look up at him.

"That you were perfect for me, and I could give you everything you need in return"

I don't know, if a CEO billionaire said those words to me I'd fold like a chair too...

Hope you guys enjoyed today's (smutty) chapter!! See you guys next week!

Much love,

Xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

227K 3.8K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
80.4K 4.7K 44
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
1.1K 73 9
Riel Summers the overlooked, middle child of his family decides to leaves his small town in Connecticut for New York with dream of finally making eno...