"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 𝐴𝑀𝑓𝑒𝑙...

By bigbahongaloos

Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessa... More

π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

193 10 3
By bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing, talking about basically everything that's happened within this fic, court mentions
I think that's all?

3rd person POV
After court

The car ride home was quiet. Since Michael was staying at Puffy's house that day since he wasn't really allowed in the courtroom, just as he did nearly every day while Ranboo and Tubbo stayed at the hospital with Tommy, they decided to just let him stay the night, making sure it was alright with Puffy over the phone.

Michael was there so often, that he had some clothes there for whenever this happened.

When they arrived home, Tommy went to his room to lay down and space out for a while. When he got to his room, he saw his phone sitting on his desk.

It had been sitting on his desk, and he hadn't touched it once since he was out of the hospital, which was just a couple days.

He had been spending his time with Tubbo, Ranboo, and Michael.

He walked, over picking it up, seeing the hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of notifications he had from Twitter, Instagram, and other social media apps.

He remembered, "oh, yeah, I'm a streamer who went dead silent for two months without warning."

He sighed, going on all of his apps so the red notification dots beside of their icons that read "999+" and "99+" would go away, which didn't take too terribly long.

There was a knock at the door. It was Ranboo. Tommy could already tell that before they even said anything.

"Yeah?" He answered. "Hey, can I come in?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah."

The door opened and Ranboo stepped in.

"I just wanted to make sure you're alright. You were awful quiet in the car and you just...came up here without saying anything when we got home, so..." Ranboo said. "Oh, uhm...I'm alright, thanks. Just kinda drained, y'know, from the day." Tommy replied. "That's understandable."

Ranboo noticed the phone in Tommy's hand and chuckled.

"Did you see the two months of confused fan notifications?" They asked. Tommy exhaled. "Yep. I haven't touched my phone since I got back. There's literal thousands." He said. "I can believe it, things about your disappearance have even made it to my stuff. I'm seeing you all over my For You Page, which has never happened before. Everybody and their mother knows about you."

"Jesus." Tommy dryly laughed, "So I've basically blown up for being MIA?" He asked. "Pretty much, yeah. I think you gained like over ten thousand subs from YouTube and Twitch combined." Ranboo nodded.

"Over ten thou-" Tommy almost choked, "Over ten thousand..?! That's- like- a lot of people!" He said, pulling up his YouTube account, seeing that he had gone from the about four-hundred thousand subscribers he had to six-hundred thousand.

That was definitely over ten thousand.

"Wow. That is a lot more." He said. "Is it? It was about ten thousand last time I checked." Ranboo said. "Uhm, yeah, I have six-hundred thousand on YouTube. ...Just YouTube." He nodded. "Oh- wow- that is a lot more." "Never thought this would be how I blew up, but..."

It was quiet for a few moments.

"So...what are you gonna tell them?" Ranboo asked. "I'll probably just film a video." Tommy replied. Ranboo nodded.

"I'm gonna do that now, actually. Do you wanna join me?" Tommy asked. "Oh, I don't have to. ...Do you want me to?" Ranboo questioned. Tommy shrugged. "I don't know...I could use the emotional support?" "Then I'll join you." Ranboo smiled.

"Thanks...I just need a mask." Tommy said, looking around. "Oh, where's yours?" Ranboo asked. "I wore it to help hide myself when I went to get Michael, and I didn't get it back once it was took off of me. So, I guess it was returned to its original home."

"What about the one you're wore in the courtroom?" Ranboo questioned. "I threw it away. I've been breathing in it for hours, and it was too big, anyways." Tommy laughed.

"Well I'm sure we've got something. I'll be right back. Do you want me to ask Tubbo if he wants to join as well?" Ranboo asked. "Sure." Tommy nodded.

Ranboo sped off.

Tommy sat down at his desk and booted up his PC, opening his recording thing. He got his shit together and sat there, waiting. He decided to title the video "where I've been" because that's what every streamer and YouTuber does when they've been gone for a while.

Then, Ranboo came back with one of those blue, paper, itchy masks that doctors wear, and he was carrying his own desk chair.

"Tubbo had a few of these because he wears them when we go out now, y'know, because of his scars. He also said he didn't wanna join the stream, he just wants some alone time." They said. "Thank you."

Tommy took the mask from Ranboo, putting it on.

"Do you wanna be in the frame or..?" Tommy trailed off. "I'll be off to the side, out of frame. Just so I'm here if you need me but not in the way." Ranboo replied. "You wouldn't be in the way anyways."

Ranboo just shrugged and sat down in his chair right out of the frame.

Tommy began recording.

"Hello everyone. So, uhm...I've been gone for like two months, I'm sure you already know that. I'm uhm, I'm here with Ranboo! They're right here out of frame for my emotional support today!" Tommy pointed to Ranboo, who held his hand out and waved, the camera just seeing him from his elbow down.

"As you can see, my hair is no longer pink. I haven't been able to dye it, so it faded out mostly. And I kinda...lost...my black mask, so I'm using this for now." He said.

"So...it's kind of a long story, and might be confusing, so grab your popcorn, we're gonna be here for a bit." Tommy said, putting one foot up in his chair, putting his chin on his knee, "Very quickly, just to put it out there, trigger warning. This is a...probably pretty triggering story." He warned, since he respects his fans.

"So, probably about a year ago, I moved. My parents kicked the bucket, so I moved away. ...Already off to a great start," Tommy paused, "Anyways, after I had already moved all my shit into my apartment, before I unpacked, I went out to get some food. I didn't know the area, and I got lost. My phone was dead, so I just hoped for the best and walked in one direction. That obviously didn't work, it started to rain like a movie, so I sat myself down under an awning in an alley. Then three guys come along, offer me help, buy me a drink, but guess what, they actually drugged my drink, and I woke up three days later in their house."

Tommy could already see the comments on the video.

"Yeah, so, in my mind, these people were batshit crazy (because they are), because they treated me well. ...Weird, I know. But they were dead convinced that they had saved me, and helped me. Anyways, then I lot of other shit happened, and I ended up thinking death would be better than living with them, so I, y'know, tried to commit, but I was stopped. Then I ended up convincing then to buy me some stuff that resulted in my ultimate escape."

"The house was in the forest, so I ran for quite a while, and then a came upon Ranboo and Tubbo's house. They helped me, and took my to the police station. There, I told them everything that happened. I gave the three guys's names...and that's when things kinda went south." Tommy said.

"One of the three, his name is Wilbur. And I didn't know about this until just then, but Wilbur had actually gone missing maybe three or four years prior, and they found his dead body about a year later, which I now guess was fake. I'm the end, the police didn't believe me since he was allegedly dead. They thought I was attention-seeking."

"Then, after that, Ranboo and Tubbo kind of...took me under their wing. That's why I live with then even though we aren't family, and Michael just started calling me Uncle Tommy one day. So, there's the answer to your question that's been lingering for months and months." Tommy said.

"I was never reported missing, because I didn't have any family or friends, so nobody knew about me. ...Just over two months ago, like a less than a week before I disappeared, the three guys, or really just the two besides Wilbur, they took...Michael. Uhm, they knew about him, which is a whole other story on its own, and they took him to get me back," Tommy's voice began to wobble slightly, so he paused to collect himself. Ranboo patted his shoulder with a smile.

"It Uhm, it worked. I stupidly went to go get Michael back on my own since the police couldn't do much. Uhm, Michael got away thankfully, but I didn't. Two two besides Wilbur were mad at me for leaving the first time, so they locked me in a closet for a month. So...that's why I've been gone. I've been in a closet being startled to death," Tommy said, "Wilbur and I managed to keep me alive by squeezing bags of food and bagged water under the door for me. But as you can see, by how Minecraft skeleton-like I look, it didn't do very much."

"That other month me in the hospital. I was there for a month, and in the hospital for a month. So that's fun. How I was found is just some legal stuff that doesn't matter too much, but the cops showed up, arrested the two, and took Wilbur and I back to our people."

Tommy paused for a moment.

"Wilbur apparently got a head injury after being took. He tried to fight back, but ended up hitting his head, and he didn't remember anything besides his name when he woke up. The two used that for themselves and convinced Wilbur what was good and bad, and told him they were family. So...Wilbur doesn't remember his family. He's living with them now, but he doesn't have any past memories of them."

"We we're at court today talking against the other two, and I think while the two were saying stuff, that Wilbur remembered some stuff...but not much."

Tommy didn't really have anything else to say after that. He was done with his story.

"I know a bunch of people on here aren't gonna believe me, so I'm gonna put some videos or voice recordings from in the courtroom in a few seconds, if I can get them. I'll black out faces for privacy reasons, though. After I post this, it might be close to three moths after I stopped streaming and stuff, but it's only two months as of when I'm recording this."

He paused for a moment.

"So, yeah, I think that's all. I'll be making sure I have permission to post certain parts of this before I do." He said, holding a thumbs up.

Then he stopped recording, and planned on getting some videos of the courtroom or something to put at the end before he posts the video, making sure they're safe for YouTube.

He also planned on making sure he was ok to post the video with Wilbur's permission, as well as Wilbur's family, Techno, and even the authorities if he felt it necessary.

"Good job, Tommy." Ranboo said. Tommy looked over at them for a few seconds before slightly smiling. "Thanks." He replied.

Ranboo leaned over, giving Tommy a hug before standing up, and grabbing their chair.

"I'll give you some space now." They said. Tommy nodded, and Ranboo left.

Tommy put in his earbuds and turned on some music, laying down on his bed until he fell asleep.

Words: 2,020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 223 51
Wilbur is a young, trans masc teen. He is out to his parents, and they fully support him. They've bought him binders, let him cut his hair, and gotte...
38.1K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
24.5K 696 23
(I guess?? Basically if Tommy never betrayed Technoblade. Basically inspired by a lot of stories similar to this. Anyway here's the actual descriptio...