The Sweetest Thing (gxg)

By lroseman55

18-year-old Charlotte Voss has been used to living a privileged life- seemingly perfect from the outside. How... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
AI Artwork
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue Part 2

Part 9

2.5K 109 19
By lroseman55

I told Vivienne I would meet her at the front door of Amanda's house when she got there.

I stood by the double doors that was slightly ajar, and I felt my heart start to pound as I saw Vivienne walking up. She had on a leather jacket- a different one than the first time I hung out with her- underneath was a black tank top that was tucked into a pair of jeans. She also had on a pair of heeled black booties.

I swore I saw her eyes light up when she saw me and smiled.

Right when she walked up, she looked at me and said, "Like I said- pretty in pink."

"I don't usually wear pink." I said, "But I'm glad you like it."

"What, does my opinion matter that much?" Vivienne asked me.

"Maybe." I said, and Vivienne gave me another smile as we then walked into the house.

Vivienne looked surprised by the noise level of the students and the music.

"There are plenty of spots in the house to escape to if it's too crowded for you." I said to her.

She seemed to relax a bit when I said that, "Okay. Let's get a drink first."

We walked into the midst of the chaos- which was mostly happening in one of the living room areas in the house, and the kitchen.

When we walked in, Olivia, who was standing with a guy from our class that she's hooked up with before named Quinton, said to us, "Char! Vivienne! Over here! I can pour you a glass of wine, Vivienne!"

Vivienne looked at me, amused.

"She's already drunk." I said.

"Hey, she said she would pour me a glass. That's fine." Vivienne said.

Vivienne and I walked over to Olivia and Quinton.

"Hey, Char. Hey, Vivienne." Quinton said to us. Quinton was a handsome guy with dark skin and dark hair in cornrows. He was on the taller side and muscular- he was one of the best football players in the school.

"Hello, Quinton." Vivienne said, and then she turned to Olivia, "So where's this wine?"

Olivia walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles, "We've got a a rosè and a red one. Which one do you prefer?"

"Rosè, please." Vivienne said, and then she turned to me, "Have you had anything to drink?"

"I had a Whiteclaw. I'm good for now. Maybe I'll have some wine soon." I said.

Before Vivienne could say anything, Olivia handed Vivienne a wine glass full of the pink rosè.

"Why, thank you." Vivienne said, and then lifted her glass, "Cheers."

The four of us stood together, and we started talking about college. Quinton was going to be playing football for Temple University. Vivienne stated she was still undecided as to where she wanted to go- as was I.

At one point in the conversation, I noticed Olivia and Quinton eyeing each other up. They wanted to fuck. Vivienne must've noticed too, because she said to me, "Charlotte- show me to the restroom, please?"

"Of course." I said, and then turned to Olivia and w Quinton, "See you both later."

Olivia gave me a wave and smile, and then Quinton said something in her ear, which she giggled at.

I started walking with Vivienne into the hallway, where no one else was.

"I don't actually have to use the restroom." she said to me, "I could just tell your friends wanted to hook up."

"I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm glad you thought of an escape route." I said.

"I always have one." Vivienne said, and then she looked around, "You said we could find somewhere quiet?"

"How about the basement?" I suggested, "No one will come down there, they're not allowed. Amanda won't care if I go down here though. They have a bar in the basement, with a wine cellar."

"I like the way you think." Vivienne said to me.

I walked us over to the door that led to the basement, and then we walked down the steps. I turned on the light as we got downstairs.

"Wow. And I thought my basement was nice." Vivienne said as we stood in the basement, by the steps.

"It's huge, isn't it?" I said to her, "The door in the corner over there leads to their infinity pool. I figured you might like the bar area though."

"You figured correctly." Vivienne said, and she started walking to the bar, and stood behind it. She then gave me a smile and said, "Sit down. Let me fix you up a drink."

"Oh, you're going to be my personal bartender?" I asked her.

"Yes, ma'am." Vivienne said, and she then said to me, "Am I allowed to take out a bottle of wine from here?"

"You are." I said, "This bar is hardly used."

"Wonderful." Vivienne said, and then she bent down and started looking in the wine cellar. A moment later she appeared with a beautiful bottle of rosè, "This will do."

"You're lucky I like rosè too." I said to her.

"Who doesn't?" Vivienne said, and then she said, "I need a bottle opener. There must be one in the drawers."

She turned behind her, where there were three drawers, and she opened up one. She shook her head, and opened up the second one.

"Aha!" she said, taking out a bottle opener. She then twisted the bottle of wine open. There were glasses in a rack on the side of the bar, and she grabbed two.

"One for me and one for you?" I asked her.

"You know it." she said, and then started pouring a glass, "Tell me when."'

When the glass was a little more than halfway full I said, "That's perfect."

"Here you go." she said to me, and then she winked as she said, "Enjoy."

I'd love it if she winked at me more.

She then poured herself a glass, and also stopped a little more than halfway.

She took a sip of it. "A bit sweet. But it's very good." she said, and then she picked up the bottle, "It's from Martha's Vineyard. This must've been expensive."

"It's a very pretty color." I said, admiring the rose gold hue of the wine in my glass.

"A pretty color for a pretty girl." Vivienne said to me.

I looked up at her, and she had her eyes on me.

I felt my heart rate, which was already going a mile a minute, pick up even more.

I closed my eyes for a second, and then opened them, "Do you know what you're doing to me, Vivienne?"

Vivienne gave me a small smile, "I think I can guess."

"You're just giving me all of these...feelings. That I can't even really describe." I said, literally feeling almost unable to speak.

"I can give you something else." Vivienne said to me- and her eyes flickered toward my lips- then back up to my gaze, "Only if you want."

"Oh, I certainly do." I said, standing up and moving closer to the bar.

Vivienne then flashed a smile at me, and looked back down at my lips.

It was magnetic, the way we moved in toward each other. It was like nothing could pull apart the attraction that we were feeling toward each other. I lightly grabbed onto the collar of her jacket, and moved her in even closer to me.

When her lips met mine, the feeling that washed over me was unlike anything I had felt before. Sure, I had kissed a girl before. But the amount of passion that I could feel pouring from Vivienne into me was almost insurmountable. I had been wanting this since I met her- and it felt like from this kiss, she had too.

When we pulled apart, I immediately wanted to go back in for more, but Vivienne said, "I've been wanting to do that for a while now, Charlotte."

"You have no idea how much I've wanted you." I said to

Vivienne, and then she leaned in again, and as our lips met once more, she lightly put her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in.

We sunk deeper into each other, and it truly was as though the whole world faded around us. All of my five senses belonged to Vivienne in that moment, to no one or nothing else.

She is intoxicating.

When we pulled apart again she said, "Wow. You know how to kiss a girl well, don't you, Charlotte?"

I felt myself blush, "I try. Especially when the girl is as great as you."

The smile Vivienne gave me at that moment, with her cheeks flushed, was the most genuine smile I had seen from her yet.

She then lifted her cup, which still had quite a bit of rosè in it, and said, "Cheers to us."

I lifted up mine and clinked it with hers, "Cheers to us."

Whatever that means at this moment.

Vivienne and I spent more time down in the basement with each other, sipping on some more wine. She stole a few sneaky kisses from me as well, it was like we couldn't get enough of each other.

I looked at Vivienne at one point and asked, "When did you know you wanted something to happen between us?"

Vivienne looked thoughtful, "The first day I came into history class, I noticed you. I thought you were very pretty, but I didn't think that you liked girls. It wasn't until we had to work together in cooking class that I noticed how you were looking at me. I thought maybe you were into girls. Then with me being me, I thought I fucked everything up by getting mad at you about my blazer. Sometimes I have trouble controlling my emotions. I knew that I would want something to definitely happen though after the first time we hung out."

I laughed, "I thought that nothing would ever happen after I got tomato on your blazer."

Vivienne chuckled, "We can call it blazergate. I'm glad I didn't let it get in the way of us becoming close. I think I would've kicked myself if it did."

Vivienne then held her hand out for me and I held it for a moment. Her hands felt incredibly soft.

The moment ended when all of a sudden we heard a scream from upstairs.

Vivienne and I looked at each other, wide eyed.

"Let's go see what's happening." I said, and Vivienne came out from behind the bar. She took my hand, and we rushed up the steps- letting go of each others hands when we got up.

I could hear Amanda yelling in the living room.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You want to throw your makeup bag around and break my mother's lamp from Dubai?"

I turned to Vivienne. We were in the hallway by ourselves.

"It's really not that big of a deal." I said quietly, "Amanda will get over it. So will her mom."

"Ah, so they interrupted our alone time for nothing?" Vivienne chuckled.

I looked at her and smiled, and she took my hand and squeezed it, smiling back at me.

Vivienne headed out not too long after the broken lamp incident. I walked her out to her car, which was parked on the outskirts of the front driveway of Amanda's house.

When we got to the car, Vivienne said, "I'm glad I came here tonight."

I smiled at Vivienne, standing in front of her, "As am I."

She then leaned in and gently gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be thinking about you non-stop until I see you again, guaranteed." she said in my ear.

I felt myself blushing like crazy as she got in her car, and then started to drive off.

My heart still felt like it was going to beat out of my chest- in the best way possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
332K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
275 24 14
Dani, a college sophomore, is on a transformative journey of self-discovery and empowerment. As she embarks on this exploration, she begins to break...
761 39 11
I lit my last cigarette and shifted the gear into first. As the car stared picking up some speed I opened the window letting out the smoke, feeing th...