Love Within Books - ONESHOTS

By AiyaBookWrites

In which this Author writes a book of oneshots to get more book ideas out of her head because her list of boo... More

Hello~
Midnight Comfort (HP)
The Wolf's Mate (HP & PJO)
Definitely my Favorite Sport Now (HP)
Sea Sight (PJO)
Her (TVD)
Changed Me (TO)
I'm supposed to ask the Question (HP)
Take Care of Her (HP)
Heart on Fire (TWILIGHT)
Heart Buzzing (HP)
Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)
Let's Leave (TVD & PJO)
Need a Hand (HP & TWILIGHT)
A Marriage Alliance (Merlin BBC)
My Sunshine (PJO)
My Queen (Narnia)
She's My Wife (Avengers)
The Frenchie Bride (HP & PJO)
She's My Future (WC)
He's There (HP & TVD)
I'm Half-Human (TVD & PJO)
He's Ours (HP & TO)
She's You're Sister?! (BBC Merlin)
It's Progress (HP)
He's My Brother (Avengers)
Listen here Lady (TWD)
Thunderstruck? (PJO)
This it the First Date (TVD)
Who's She (HP & TWILIGHT)
It's Lovely to Meet You Guys (PJO & TO)
I'm a What? (WC & HP)
We're Pregnant?! (Narnia)
This Place is Big (PJO & HP)
We're Here for a Vacation (TVD & HP)
Who's She (HP & Twilight)
Princess? (Merlin BBC)
So Female Strange (Avengers & HP)
Safehouse? (TWD & PJO)
My Forever (WC)

My Brownies or Me? (TWILIGHT)

140 9 2
By AiyaBookWrites

Caliyah Sage Graham-Uley

Caliyah Graham-Uley, daughter of Amber Graham and Joshua Uley. The half-sister of Sam Uley and Embry Call.

After her mother's death right after her birth, sadly a very lovely woman that she didn't get to be raised, went under the care of her grandmother Erin Graham. Her father wasn't much in her life, she just took his last name and kept her mother's too.

Caliyah grew to be a bright and happy girl, she grew with so much stories that her grandmother told her about her mother. Caliyah also grew alongside Jacob Black, Embry Call, Quil Alteara V, and her older brother Sam.

She became lot closer with Jacob, also known as Coby as she calls him. By then, childhood friends to childhood sweethearts, to highschool sweethearts, and basically imprints.

Backstory:

Amber Graham was manipulated and basically sexually assaulted by Joshua Uley, which got her pregnant with Caliyah. Amber and Erin, her grandmother, didn't have any negative feelings towards Caliyah, but Joshua. Even though, Amber didn't raise Caliyah, she made sure that ever since she found out about being pregnant, that her baby stays under the care of her mother not Joshua. Caliyah turned exactly like Amber, the looks, personality, likes and dislikes. Nothing of Joshua, which was a bonus for her grandmother.

Caliyah and Jacob once tried hanging out with Bella when they were little but didn't turn out well, as Bella tried to upset and physically hurt Caliyah (yes. Even when she was little, like little things by pushing and kicking).

Even when they were little Jacob and Caliyah had a special bond and it only grew stronger as they grew older.

Jacob is basically a Simp for Caliyah. He wasn't infatuated with the plain ass and no tits Bella.

Caliyah knew about the Wolfs, shifting, imprinting amd all the stuff as she saw her older brother changed in front of her eyes, and rushed to the elders about it.

Jacob already knew about the tales being true after his father decided to let him know, and he had a huge chance of changing, so he accepted quickly about the wolf thing.

This oneshot starts after Jacob phased and imprinted on Caliyah, the second he went to Emily and Sam's house for the first pack meeting. It was a day later, in the morning, now at Caliyah and Jacob's cottage. Bella is also as of now still in zombie zone.

Caliyah's POV

I hum a tune of a recent music that I became addicted to a few days ago, as I wait for the brownies to be done baking in the oven while I look out the kitchen window.

I didn't jump when a pair of muscular arms circled around my waist as I leaned back to his chest.

Jacob nuzzels his head onto my neck, peppering kisses on the hickey he placed last night, "Morning Sunshine."

I smile, "Morning Coby, is there a reason for you to be this lovy dovey jn the morning? Usually you're quite grumpy."

He hums onto my neck as I shudder feeling the vibrations, "I'm not grumpy. I'm just not a morning person like you. And what do you mean? I'm always like this with you."

I giggle and push his head back up and turned around, still in his arms, "It's the same thing Coby. I mean yeah, you're always like this with me, but not in the mornings." I hum as I inspect his face before gasping, "You came down here for the Brownies didn't you?! Not for me. My brownies or me?"

He looks sheepish as he rubs the back of his neck, "You don't exactly make brownies all the time. So I gotta make the most of it, Sunshine. And of course it's always you, only you, nothing can compete with that." He ends it with an innocent smile.

I roll my eyes playfully, smacking his bare chest, "Right.. You're still not eating this brownies," just in time the oven dings, signalling its finished, "We have to wait for Uncle Billy. You should remember he has Saturday lunches here with my grandmother too. And go put on a shirt, they'll be here soon."

This Cottage was Originally my Mother's. A home she never got to use. My grandmother lived beside the Black's so I was incredibly close with Jacob and Uncle Billy. So right now, me and Jacob moved here and lived here ever since he phased, we renovated and cleaned it a bit since the Cottage got dirty since my mother first bought the house. The Black's sold their home since Bella hasn't stop breaking into it. So Uncle Billy now lives with my grandmother, a home that Bella never stepped foot into because she was afraid of my grandmother and her spatula. Apparently from what I heard, my grandmother is babying Uncle Billy.

"Alright, alright Sunshine," He pecked my lips lightly before pulling back. And went upstairs to put on a shirt.

I went to the oven and open it to take out the brownies. I then set it on the table and closed the oven. Looking perfectly good.

Good thing I woke up a bit earlier to make enough breakfast for us all.

Just then the doorbell rang, I look out the window to see my grandmother's car and knew they're here.

Jacob went down and opened the door for them to go in.

"Hey Nana! Uncle Billy, come let's eat!" I gesture for them to seat in the dining table that was filled with breakfast.

"Damn. You really outdid yourself sweetheart," Nana applauds me as she takes in the table.

Uncle Billy nods in agreement, "And you made you're famous Brownies! Thank God, I need some sweet these days. I've been filled up with veggies the whole week by this one." He tilts his head towards Nana who glared at him and huff.

We all start eating while of course talking.

Nana hums, "Atleast my recipe book is being take care of and I have someone to passed it down when I die."

We all choked on our food as I look appalled, "Nana! Don't say that."

Nana shrugs, "What? It's true. Maybe if I'm lucky, I could even outlive this one," She gestures to Uncle Billy who looks offended, "He eats way too much meats and sweets. People eat that many will get fat, uncontrollable, and die in many ways," at the end she eyes Uncle Billy, who looks horrified and scoots a bit away from her.

Nana looks back at me with a smile, "It's a good thing, you made a lot for breakfast,"

I shrug, "Well I have to, Coby has much a bigger appetite than before, now that he changed, and if I don't I'll have a wailing wolf in my house the whole day until lunch time atleast." I then feel a small pinch on my clothed thigh from Jacob who looks flushed.

Nana nods in agreement, "Tell me about it," tilting her head to Uncle Billy's direction. Uncle Billy was once a werewolf too but didn't managed to change again after the incident with his wife.

Uncle Billy mutter under his breath, "I feel attacked today."

Credits:

• Collage Photos from Pinterest
Marissa Delgado as Erin Graham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
885K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...