Beautiful Secrets and Dark Ch...

Von Shy_writes_xoxo

Kira Valentine is a normal 22yr old girl finding a way through life. Or so most think. What they don't know i... Mehr

Main Characters/Main Side Characters
What To Expect
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Nineteen

25 2 0
Von Shy_writes_xoxo

Kira Valentine's Perspective

I quickly catch up to Khaos and follow him out the door. I noticed his bike is parked where Willow's car was. I assume we're taking the bike and I begin walking towards it before being stopped by Khaos.

"Oh Kira we're not going to be riding that bike today. You remember when you thought we we're going to ride in Willow's car?"

Khaos opens the garage.

"Well today we're going to be riding in mine."

The car was a black Chevy Malibu ZL1. I quickly noticed the blue led lights on the car. Honestly, I really loved it.

"Since when did u get a car?" I say in awe.
"About two days ago. I still ride my bike of course but I mainly got this car for when the both of us are going somewhere. I want to make you as comfortable as possible my love."

My heart flutters and every inch of me is folding. He got a car because he knows I'm not as comfortable on the bike. Maybe Khaos isn't as bad as I thought. I head to the car and go to open the door. As my hand reaches the handle I feel a presence towering over me, leaning against the car.

"What do you think you're doing?" Khaos says looking down at me.
"Opening the car door. What does it look like I'm doing dumbass?" I say looking up and backing away from the car.
"You don't open this door do you hear me?"
"I'll do whatever the hell I want."
"Kira."
"Khaos." I say sarcastically
"Move."
"Make me."

All of a sudden I feel a force lifting me up and I instantly regret my choice of words.

"Khaos put me down right fucking now." I say kicking my feet and squirming in a desperate attempt to escape his grip.

Khaos has such a tight grip on me that nothing I do is working. Not to mention he's only holding me with one hand. He acts like I'm a rag doll or something, throwing me over his shoulder like that.

"Khaos I swear this skirt isn't made for this." I say still squirming.

I hear the car door open and I'm safely put back on the ground.

"See sweetheart all you had to do was not open the door."

I roll my eyes and take a seat in the car and Khaos closes my door before getting in.

"You ready?" Khaos says while starting the car.
"Khaos I kill people, I think I can handle a little dance or two."

About halfway through the drive Khaos reaches over and rests his hand on my thigh.

"Khaos get off of me." I say picking up his hand and throwing it back at him.
"Oh what now it's a big deal?"

I don't say anything and let the tension arise. As much as I loved the comfort of him against me, it wasn't right. We aren't a thing and we never will be. Let's be honest he's probably just sees me as a plaything. There's so many benefits I give him from just being around.

We finally arrive at the club 7 minutes after they opened. Khaos gets out and opens the door for me before trying to reach for my hand. I pull back and stand up, adjusting my outfit and bunny ears.

I lock arms with him and we head towards the door. Khaos leans down.

"Remember the objective?" He says whispering in my ear.
"Locate Noah Grey and get the hell out."

Khaos opens the first door for me and then the second.
"Good luck little bunny."
"You're gonna be the one needing it."
"I'm telling you now if one guy dares to put his hands on you."
I cut him off, "Khaos I'm not even yours so drop it."

Not even 3 minutes before I'm in the club some short, brunette guy appears dressed in all black with a wire attached to his ear. He grabs me by the arm.

"Sugar do you realize what time it is? You're late you gotta get out there and do your thing."

I give Khaos an "and the show begins" look before disappearing backstage. When I arrived at the back the only one still getting ready was a girl named Diamond. The man places my name tag on, which reads Celeste, it's not my favorite name but it will suffice for one night. The guy rushes me out the way and before I know it I'm entering the stage with the rest of the girls.

When I first entered the stage I'm not gonna lie I was pretty scared, but as I watched the other girls it seemed so natural to them. I don't know how they could do this every night. I quickly blended myself in with the other girls and gave the guys looking a show. As I was performing I noticed Khaos standing in the back struggling to stay on task. I wanted to get off this stage and shake him to death. Like okay I know I look good but you had one job man.

Thankfully the performance only goes on for a couple more minutes and we're released to go cater to the men as if we're some form of slaves. Which to be technical we are but it was still unsettling. And to think that these girls come out almost every night to be on display for these disgusting men just for some cash. It's sad and ridiculous if you ask me. As I get off the stage and onto the floor I see plenty of men staring in my direction. Khaos wanted to make sure I was being taken care of and I guess he decided he was gonna watch my every move. I took this as a chance to stir up some anger in him.

Me and Khaos aren't nothing. But at the same time we aren't something. Nothing has really been established between us, not that there's anything to really establish. Sure we made out a few times and I'm gonna be honest there's some tension between us. But as soon as we figure out this rival gang shit I'm out and back to doing my business. Just because we have a little tension doesn't mean he can walk around and treat me like I'm his doll. Of course I'm gonna keep my head in the game and focus on the plan, but I might as well have some fun while I'm at it.

I down 3 shots of vodka before I see a guy staring me down. We lock eyes and he signals for me to come over which I do considering it's my job.

"Hey lil bunny." He says, words slurred.

You could smell the liquor on his breath from a mile away.

"Hey handsome what can I do for ya." I say pressing myself up against him.

I begin to feel more eager to entertain these clients knowing Khaos is watching my every move.

"How much do I need to give ya for a lap dance."  He says, pulling out his wallet without any hesitation.

"I can give you a lap dance right here right now for about 10 bucks. But if you wanted to have it private that'll be $20."

"Alright Celeste I should be heading out here before long so might as well save some time."

He's barely able to get the full sentence out. He hands me the ten dollar bill. I put the money in my assigned jar and immediately get to work. I take a quick glance to make sure Khaos is watching and I can feel the steam coming off of him.

I climb onto the man and begin to work my magic. The man puts his hands against my body and I feel violated in every way. Clients aren't supposed to touch the workers unless we give them our approval, however I'm so determined to piss Khaos off that I can't even be upset. I press myself against the man more, allowing him to feel my every curve. He lets out a soft groan as I finish the dance.

"Damn bunny, you really know how to get a man going." He says, gripping onto my waist a bit tighter before letting go.

I get off of him, allowing him one last good look.

"Glad I could please you handsome." I say before giving a sly wink and walking away.

I serve three more clients before slamming another two shots. These guys are pathetic and they have no respect for women whatsoever. I seen one of the other girls running into the bathroom almost in tears before coming back out to work like nothing had happened.

I begin to walk around almost completely forgetting about Khaos with everything going on. There's yet to be a sign of Noah anywhere and I'm starting to think this is a lost cause. Just before I go to down another shot I hear a whistle with my name being called after. I look around to see who my next client is and it's fucking Khaos. I try to ignore him but knowing him he'll cause a scene. I walk up to him.

"Well hello my love. You look ravishing tonight." He says, his voice turning into a low growl.

My face turned a shade of pink I never knew was possible.

"Well thank you mister tall, dark, and handsome. Who could I get for you tonight?" I say beginning to list off some of the other workers.
"Oh no that won't be necessary my love."

My eyes widen immediately. He cannot be serious right now. He pulls out his wallet and hands me his card.

"Charge it however much is needed for a private dance. Tip yourself while you're at it." He says giving me a smirk.
"Sir unfortunately."

Im in the process of finishing my sentence but before I can I get stopped by Khaos cutting off my airflow, quite literally. He holds me by my neck, pulling me closer to him as he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Cmon princess. You're a smart girl. You know you can't turn down a client on your first night here."

For once, Khaos is right. I'm going to have to give him this dance whether I like it or not.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.7K 342 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
17.8M 427K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...
754 48 19
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
45.8K 714 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...