Ben 10/Transformers: United H...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this one just came to me after some suggestions by those who've been reading my Transformatrix series. W... More

CH-1: Close Encounter
CH-2: Interrogation
CH-3: Airborne Attack
CH-4: Alien Ambush & Recovery

CH-5: Final Confrontation

1K 33 24
By BraedimusSupreme

Previously...

"So much for waiting. Let's do this!" Ben announced. He and Braedey now pick up their sport jackets, but Ben stopped as he takes a sniff of his jacket, and also takes notice of something. "Wait. Why does my jacket smell like car air freshener? And it feels kinda big on me..." he sees the jacket sleeves reaching to his hands.

Braedey winced as he adjusts the jacket, only for it to reach midway down his lower arms. "Ugh! This feels kinda tight. And it smells like chilli fries..."

Gwen looks to see that Ben has on Braedey's jacket, and Braedey has Ben's. She shakes her head in amusement, the two boys now switching their jackets back to their respective owners, then they go and get to a transport jet to get to the abandoned city...

~*~*~

Sure enough, by the next morning of the rising sun, a Plumbers transport craft is arriving at the abandoned town a few miles outside of Seattle, Washington. Once the spacecraft had touched down just outside the city, Ben, Braedey, and Grandpa Max, the latter donning a standard-issue Plumber suit and tech, disembark the craft and begin to make their way forth. Gwen, on the other hand, was told to stay back at the spacecraft for her safety, especially after she's still hurting from the Dark Energon explosion back in New York.

Braedey looks around at the dilapidated and ruined buildings around them. "Keep your eyes out. Who knows how much more powerful Shockwave is now."

"Noted." Ben acknowledged back. "But where is he?"

They got everyone on edge as they all look around in uncertainty and concern, Ben and Braedey arming their matrices. They look to one another as they all go along, looking about the abandoned city streets.

"It looks like this place is empty." Ben commented.

"Not anymore..." Braedey replied ominously, pointing over to one building in the distance.

Suddenly, the building ahead of them collapses to the ground, all of them standing their ground. Now, rising up from the remains of the ground was none other than Shockwave, but now sporting four arms instead, while purple flames engulf the arms and head, an ominous glow coming from his chestplate and singular optic.

"Oh, man/scrap." Ben and Braedey muttered in unison.

"The universe is like most worlds. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when faced with extinction, a solution is required." Shockwave stated logically. "Genocide. But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike."

"Congratulations, you're a psychopathic maniac." Braedey stated back bluntly.

"I'm a survivor. A creator." Shockwave corrected.

"Who wants to murder trillions across the multiverse." Ben spoke back.

"With all the power I will eventually wield, I can simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that... Mercy." Shockwave stated l logically.

"And then what?" Braedey spoke back.

"I finally rest... And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. One of my own design. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Shockwave replied.

"I think you'll find our will... equal to yours." Braedey snarled.

Braedey arms his Transformatrix and he turns into Piledriver. Ben activates his Ultimatrix and he turns into a crystal silicon-based life form, the body composed of pale green/blue crystals, sporting six crystal shards on his back and a sharp head, the lower body, torso, and top of his head of indigo crystal with black lines and dots over it, sporting two more on the front of his chest. His eyes are green and he has the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.

"Diamondhead!" Ben announced, revealing his Petrosapien form.

"You two be careful. That thing has already absorbed the energy of the nuclear power station reactors." Grandpa Max said to the two. "And until he burns through that power, he's got enough energy to keep going. You think you can stop that?"

We can try!" Piledriver and Diamondhead replied in unison, then look to one another, and nodded sharply.

"Let's roll out!" Piledriver announced.

In response, Diamondhead forms crystal prisms around Shockwave's feet, keeping him in place. Piledriver next leaps up and he shifted his four arms as cannons, blasting a volley of Energon blasts at the Decepticon, Shockwave being pushed back by the gunfire. At the same time, Diamondhead does the same, shooting his crystals at Shockwave to do any kind of damage. But as this happened, Shockwave shot a metallic tentacle at Diamondhead, shocking him with Dark Energon and making his Ultimatrix and eyes flash purple.

"Hey, cyclops!" Piledriver runs forward and leaps up, clapping all four arms at Shockwave with a supersonic wave, making the Decepticon let go, Diamondhead turning back into Ben as he fell back.

Ben looks to his gauntlet. "That cyclops thing just hacked my watch!"

Shockwave turns to face the four-arm Autobot, one of his four arms grabbing Piledriver. "You're going to run out of power eventually, Shockwave." Piledriver grunted.

"Illogical. Thanks to the one power source on this Earth that can make me omnipotent." Shockwave stated back. "Your Spark..." In response, he engulfs Piledriver with thousands of volts of Dark Energon lightning, the four-arm Autobot yelling out in pain from this.

"I could use an alien right now, Ben!" Piledriver yells out.

"Great idea, but a certain Dark Energon monster must have busted my watch!" Ben called out

"Do something -- anything!" Piledriver cried out.

Ben looks around for anything, then he saw the energy rifle that Grandpa Max dropped after he got knocked away. He picks up the blaster and immediately shoots at Shockwave's hand, making the hulking cyclops Decepticon let go of Piledriver, the four-arm Autobot falling to the ground, but luckily lands on his hands and feet before back-pedalling over to Ben, turning back into Braedey.

"You okay?" Ben asked to Braedey.

Braedey panted, sweat accumulated on his forehead while he looks slightly paler than before. "I'll... I'll be fine. Thanks to the firewalls inside the Transformatrix, Shockwave hasn't been able to absorb any of my own energy."

Shockwave, after recovering from the blasts, looks at the two teens. "An alternate path is the most logical solution." He holds out his lower left arm, and another metallic tentacle shoots out, striking Ben's Ultimatrix yet again.

"He did it again!" Ben yelled out.

But a second later, parts around Shockwave's upper right arm began to morph and shift, and to Braedey's shock and horror, he saw a green Ultimatrix with the purple hourglass dial appearing and transforming into Shockwave's arm!

"No. It's worse, Ben! He's created his own Ultimatrix!" Braedey announced in worry. "Now he has access to your alien forms!"

"Your machine and technology is most interesting. Perhaps from within, I can find the logical form and source of power." Shockwave spoke out, then he raises one arm and slaps down the dial, engulfing him in a purple flash of Dark Energon flame, Ben and Braedey covering their faces from the flash.

As the flash faded, now in Shockwave's place stands a hulking tall monster made from Ben's Pyronite from Heatblast, with purple flames engulfing said form. The head has a singular eye and head instead of a head like other Pyronites. His rocky skin is more blackish, and he has holes on his shoulders from which fire spouts. His hands and feet are animalistic and has huge metallic claws. His chest has an opening, plus a tail-like attachment on his back, and has the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.

"Can he do that?" Ben asked to Braedey.

"I think he just did." Braedey replied quickly. "RUN!"

Ben and Braedey both sprinted off for cover, dodging a jet of purple fire erupting from Shockwave/Heatblast's eye, the two boys taking cover under crushed earth and rock from the earlier battle.

Ben tries to activate his Ultimatrix, but it didn't seem to respond. "I think he really fried it this time." He said.

"Try and find anything to help." Braedey spoke back as he now turns into Hotrod. "I'll try and keep Shockwave busy." He launches into the air on a fiery rocket, just as Shockwave/Heatblast stomps towards Ben. "Hey! It's me you want, you ugly heap of molten metal." He calls, getting Shockwave/Heatblast's attention as he turns away from Ben.

Hotrod shoots a volley of Energon fire at Shockwave/Heatblast, the Dark Energon Pyronite glaring back and shooting fireballs back, only for the Pyro Autobot to dodge the incoming attacks and shoot back. As this happens, Ben is still trying to work the controls of his Ultimatrix.

"Ben... a little assist here!!!" Hotrod called out, tapping the Transformatrix dial to turn into Bowler in the flash of blue, now shifting into his armed metal sphere, him opening fire at Shockwave/Heatblast.

"I'm trying!" Ben called out.

Bowler spins around on the spot before he reveals his physical form and prepares to throw a punch, only for him to get stopped by Shockwave, who's now changed into a version of Four Arms. This version looks to be much bigger than a typical Tetramand, with four pulsing purple eyes, as well as large fangs, long black hair, plus black shorts. He has purple pulsing lines on his arms and chest, while looking menacing in the process.

"You got to admit that looks pretty cool." Ben commented out loud. "Uh... Should I try those insults now?" He asks innocently, only to duck as Bowler was thrown right at him.

Bowler shook his form and glared. "Okay... Now, I'm angry." He taps the Transformatrix and turns into Grimlock. But a second later, he lifts up his hand and slapped the Transformatrix dial. Four prongs stuck out from the disk, as another blue light covered his form. In the wake of the flash now stands a humungous beast. His armour is now metallic silver, whilst his form now stands to over 70ft tall. The shoulders now represent the head of a dinosaur, whilst his helm has a singular horn, whilst the rest of the form is broad chested and shouldered, the lower legs being thickly armoured, the fingers being sharper and stronger than before, whilst his hands now has five fingers. The Transformatrix dial is present on his chest.

"ULTIMATE Grimlock!" The evolved Dinobot roared, the whole ground shaking from his trembling bellow.

"Whoa..." Was all Ben could mutter out.

Shockwave/Four Arms' four eyes widen slightly, just as Ultimate Grimlock delivers a mighty punch that sent him flying right into a multitude of buildings, the structures collapsing from the lack of structure. This time, Shockwave/Four Arms felt pain.

Ben now sees his Ultimatrix flash green, indicating that it's back to full power. He immediately activates it and pushes down the dial, engulfing him in the green flash. As the flash fades, now in his place is a Sasquatch-like alien and appears to look slim but muscular. It has white, grey, and blue fur, along with a reddish-pink face with pointed eyebrows, and green eyes with black pupils, along with grey fingers and toes. He has four fingers, as well as two bolts on the side of his wrists, plus yellow lightning bolt-shaped horns. He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.

"Shocksquatch!" The new alien looks down at himself in confusion and curiosity. "Wow, this is unexpected." He commented in a Canadian accent.

"Well, blast it or something!" Ultimate Grimlock grunted, now dodging another attack.

"I have no idea what this alien does. I've never seen it before." Shocksquatch spoke out.

"You're not filling me with much confidence here." Ultimate Grimlock grunted out as he's backhanded into the wall by Shockwave/Four Arms.

Shocksquatch now begins to spark with yellow lightning before he blasts a bolt of lightning right at Shockwave/Four Arms, now sending the monster flying back into another building.

"Oh, yeah. Yes, yes!" Shocksquatch runs forward, only to turn back into Ben in the flash of green. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oh, man!" At the same time, Ultimate Grimlock turns into Grimlock, then back into Braedey.

Just then, Shockwave emerged from the rubble, now having changed into Humungousaur. However, this version has a more monstrous look than a typical Vaxasaurian, this time with purple glowing eyes and spikes on the arms and tail, with purple lines across his chest, and he has the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.

"Oh, scrap..." Braedey muttered out.

"Yeah. That." Ben agreed simply.

"RUN!" Braedey yelled, he and Ben now sprinting off as fast as they can, just as a rocket blast hits the building above Shockwave/Humungousaur, bringing the whole building down on top of it. Ben and Braedey both look to see Grandpa Max who had fired the rocket. "Whoa..."

"Grandpa Max, you'd best get back." Ben advised.

"That's something I can't do, Ben. Gwen and Kevin would have your back." Max interjected. Ben stops as he looks at his grandfather, and gives a nod back.

Shockwave/Humungousaur bursts out of the rubble of the fallen building as he lets out a roar. In response, Braedey sprints forward before slamming down the core of the Transformatrix, engulfing him in the flash of blue. But this flash was much bigger and brighter. The flash fades away, revealing a form before Shockwave/Humungousaur, Ben and Grandpa Max both looking on in shock and awe.

The Cybertronian standing there reaches 393ft tall and weighing 100,000 tonnes. The body is a dark metallic grey and black colour scheme, with blue markings. He has a broad chest with large shoulders sporting some sort of animalistic shape and form, with tough armoured legs and feet, the feet looking to be boot-shaped, the heels being of a beast's feet, the right hand tipped with four sharp claws, the left arm sporting a kind of tail structure. The helm has an ancient design with blue pulsing markings, blue optics, and a scowl on its facial plate, while on its back are blue glowing dorsal plates of sorts. The Transformatrix insignia is present in the centre of the giant robot's chestplate.

This Cybertronian, named Titanus, a Titan Predacon, gave a low dark snarl at Shockwave/Humungousaur. Titanus stepped forward with his left leg, his tail arm/weapon at the ready. Next, he raised his left arm, also raising the tail above his helm, then swung to the right, and swung the tail out, smacking the tail structure right into Shockwave/Humungousaur's chestplate, making a sonic boom as a result of how fast the tail structure was, sending the monstrous purple/black robot flying off his feet, and he fell to the ground with a thud, crushing another building under him.

"Gotta admit, that's cool." Ben commented.

Titanus snarls out and sprints forward at speed, the ground shaking with each step he takes, just as Shockwave/Humungousaur emerges from the rubble. But as it got close, Titanus now grabbed the chest of Shockwave/Humungousaur right where the purple Ultimatrix symbol located, the two being engulfed in a flash of purple, now revealing Shockwave being turned back into his previous form, Titanus also turned back into Braedey. Shockwave shook his form, then narrows his optic at the brunette as it made its way forward at Braedey. But a second later, he grabbed the brunette as the two were surrounded by bolts of purple lightning and flames, Braedey yelling out in pain from all of this.

Ben now saw his Ultimatrix beep and flash green. "Ha! You see that? Hero time!" He announced, now turning into Four Arms. "Oh, yeah!"

"Ben, Wait! Not while they're linked!" Grandpa Max stopped him, Four Arms now looking on in concern.

"The power you hold is impressive. You are not worthy of such a gift." Shockwave declared at Braedey as he then now absorbed something from Braedey. "Finally... the power of the Transformatrix... and the Spark... is mine." He now throws Braedey away, Four Arms catching him, Shockwave now engulfed in a pillar of purple flames.

Four Arms puts down Braedey, now turning back into Ben. "You okay?" He asked.

"No. Definitely not okay." Braedey answered. "He's copied and absorbed the powers of both your Ultimatrix and my Transformatrix, as well as taken something inside me called 'The Spark'. Now, he's got all the power he's ever needed..." He added ominously,

The pillar of purple fire now faded away, revealing Shockwave had undergone a transformation. He now looks even bigger than before, huge spikes sprouting from his shoulders and body, his helm having larger horns and spikes, with him having four feet that look to be made together, while he has huge claws and fingers on his hands, with metallic grey and purple muscles all across his arms and legs, as well as having the vicious dark purple flames surrounding his whole body.

"Behold, the beginning and the end of all things. I am Alpha-Omega Shockwave." Shockwave announced as he raises his hands above. "This is the twilight event of the universe. Alpha-Omega Shockwave destroys all."

During the whole ordeal, Grandpa Max had wisely retreated back to the spacecraft, with Braedey and Ben having also retreated to a safer distance, all while with Shockwave causing destruction and mayhem all around the abandoned city.

"Gwen, Grandpa. Are you seeing this?" Ben now asked, he and Braedey up on one building and seeing what's going on.

"Yes. We're not looking at random destruction." Grandpa Max stated.

"Shockwave is synthesising the matter around him to build his powerful body, combined with both yours and Mr. Martin's powers." Gwen added in. "This isn't your fault, Ben."

"It feels like it." Ben sighed.

"I don't think this is how it was meant to play out. I've seen what you can do." Braedey spoke up, looking over at Ben. "And I admit, you do rather well."

"Some of my most powerful transformations come from my Ultimatrix, and now, Shockwave has access to them and yours." Ben spoke up next. "A lot of people are going to get hurt, and I can't stop it. What happens when the best you can do isn't enough?" He asked.

Braedey stops for a moment, then he smiled to Ben. "You transform and roll out."

"Haven't you been paying attention? Shockwave has all of my powers and your own." Ben stated back. "What can we do?"

"I didn't say anything about your aliens." Braedey looks to his Transformatrix as he now turns the dial to reveal a double-helix DNA strand. "Transformatrix, copy and send CNA sample to Ultimatrix." He asked.

Three beeps now come from the watch. "CNA sample copied and sent." An A.I voice similar to Braedey's acknowledges in response.

Ben's Ultimatrix now beeps out in response. "Unknown DNA sample acquired. Initiating genetic randomisation sequence." The watch now reveals the hologram of a robot. "Cybertronian DNA transformation available."

Ben looks on in surprise. "Are you sure?"

"You're gonna need it." Braedey answered back.

Ben takes this initiative to turn the Ultimatrix dial and he pushes down the core, engulfing him in the green flash. As the flash fades, now in Ben's place is a 40-foot-tall Cybertronian mech. His primary colours are black with a few grey highlights. His body overall is tall and lean at the waist and legs, whilst his shoulder and chest area are broad, typical for mech body shapes. The armour on his body is smooth and aerodynamic in appearance. Headlights could also be seen on the both sides of his chest. Wheels were noticeable in his shoulder and ankle joints, another feature for ground-based Cybertronians. Two car doors wings protrude from his back. His smooth, silver facial plate is smooth and actually shaped like Ben's human face, all hidden under a battle mask. His helm is like his colour scheme, mainly black with a couple of green stripes racing down on the left and right side, with a fin helm shape. Ben's optics are a luminous green, gleaming with confidence. The Ultimatrix dial is positioned in the centre of his forehead.

"Skidmark!" Ben shouted; his voice sounds the same with the exception of a metallic undertone.

"Impressive." Braedey commented.

"So now what?" Skidmark looks to Braedey, all while looking over his body.

"You and I are gonna give it everything we've got to take out Shockwave without mercy." Braedey answers back. "This time, we're gonna show him what we are made of." With that, he arms his Transformatrix and he turns into TurboRacer. "Now let's fly!" TurboRacer leaps off the roof, transforming into his F-14 jet mode and takes to the sky.

Skidmark closed his optics as he concerted hard on transforming into an alt-mode. For a moment, nothing happened. He's fixing to give up until he heard the transforming noises, feeling his body shrink while his armour parts shift. In a couple of a second, the sounds stopped as Ben successfully transformed into his vehicle mode, which looks like his DX Mark-10 car.

Skidmark revved his powerful engine a few times, enjoying the overall feel of being in vehicular mode. He noted he had great peripheral and central vision, and also a set of scanners that can detect things all around him. He then focuses for a moment, parts of him shifting into jet engines and wings, and he takes off to the air alongside TurboRacer, green jet exhaust in his wake.

"Good work." TurboRacer commented.

The two flying Autobots fly straight at Shockwave, the two of them blasting rockets and missiles at the huge Decepticon, explosions of blue and green smoke and flames erupting all from the explosions. TurboRacer shifts into robot mode and deploys both his arms with Energon swords, slicing across Shockwave's form, just as Skidmark flies in low and fast, knocking the hulking Decepticon down onto its back.

"Nice move, Ben!" TurboRacer called out. He now turns into Titanus again, who now charges toward and tackles Shockwave, the two tumbling about as Shockwave got on top of the Predacon Titan, pinning him down. "My turn!"

"Beings like you don't deserve to live." Shockwave said to Titanus.

"We deserve the right to choose for ourselves." Titanus grunted, pushing back against Shockwave

"Then you shall die with them!!" Shockwave, now using his immense strength, judo throws Titanus down the street as his arms began to change. "JOIN THEM IN EXTINCTION!!" Shockwave slams his hands together, creating a warped fusion cannon.

Titanus got up to his feet, his tail structure becoming some kind of blaster as he fired at the Decepticon, who shrugs off the hits and fires back, but Titanus dodges the attack with a tuck-and-roll, just as Skidmark flies in low and fast, firing multiple blasts and missiles right at Shockwave. Titanus now delivers a spinning kick, sending Shockwave flying back into an empty building. Before Shockwave could recover, he was now tackled down by Titanus, the two of them now smashing through another building, then into some parked cars, the buildings collapsing in response. Titanus now delivers right and left hooks at Shockwave, only for the Decepticon to strike back and blast Titanus in the abdomen, sending the Titan Predacon across the next street. Skidmark flew in, shifting into his DX Mark-10 car mode as he drives in fast, then turns into robot mode and leaps into the air, firing multiple rockets and energy blasts at Shockwave. Titanus shook his helm, just as he saw Shockwave flying at him, so he does a spinning kick, knocking back the robot, only for Shockwave to ram into him, knocking him to the ground before hitting him some more before Shockwave knocked him aside, just as Skidmark shot in and sent a left hook at Shockwave's optic, cracking it and making him stumble back.

Titanus shook his helm before turning back into TurboRacer, only for both he and Skidmark to be sent flying back by a blast from Shockwave, the two blue and green Autobots tumbling about and turning back into Braedey and Ben, the two ending up in the rubble of a collapsed building.

"That hurt..." Ben muttered, he and Braedey both now seeing Shockwave stomping his way towards them. "Oh, man..."

"We need direct hit on Shockwave." Braedey stated.

"Maybe some insults? I've got a good one." Ben offered offhandedly.

"I've got an idea, but you have to trust me." Braedey said to Ben. "You've got to change into your dinosaur form, and you throw me right at Shockwave."

You're not thinking of..." Ben trails off, Braedey nodding back. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"Yes." Braedey nodded back.

"I've now decided I like you, Braedey the Transformer." Ben smiled.

"Same to you, Ben 10." Braedey nodded back, then he and Ben look back at the approaching Shockwave.

Ben arms the Ultimatrix, and pushes down the core, the green flash engulfing him. As the flash faded, now standing in his place is a 12ft-tall humanoid dinosaur, with brown, reptilian skin, and a tan underbelly and underarms. Its hands have no claws, nor did its feet. The Ultimatrix dial is displayed on the centre of its chest, its eyes glowing green.

"Humungousaur!" The Vaxasaurian roared, now in a power stance.

A second later, Humungosaur began to grow; his body becoming taller and wider, his hide becoming thicker and more plate-like. In a few seconds, he has increased his size to his max height of 60 feet. As he grew, dinosaur features start to become pronounced, growing Stegosaur features such as plates on his back, a crest on his forehead, and thagomizer spikes on his tail. The plates on his shoulders and arms separate and grow, giving him a more ferocious look.

"Nice." Braedey noted, just as Humungosaur picks him up in his hand. "Okay... on three." He got himself ready.

Humungosaur: "One..."
Braedey: "Two..."
Humungosaur/Braedey: "THREE!"

In a split second, Humungosaur raises his hand, and with his otherworldly strength, he throws Braedey right at Shockwave! As he flew overhead, Braedey arms his Transformatrix and pushes down the core, a blue flash engulfing him.

As the flash faded, now in his place is a a 37ft tall robot. He has a grey face with a blue helmet and antennas of the same colour, heavily detailed and designed with multiple plates and layers of pieces on top of each other. He has two sphere shaped bases for his antennas, with dark blue colouring around it. He has a red chest with windows from his vehicle mode and a dark grey strip on both of his ribs. He has big shoulders that overlaps his arms. 2 wheels are at the back held by his smokestacks, whilst 4 wheels are at the back of his legs. The Transformatrix insignia is present on his chest.

"Did you forget WHO I am?" The red/blue Titan spoke out as he kept flying forward at Shockwave.

Shockwave was about to retaliate, only for the red/blue Titan to strike the cyclops Decepticon right in the chestplate, ripping his Spark chamber out of his body, the red/blue Titan landing on the ground, Shockwave's body engulfed in purple flames and bolts of lightning, the red/blue Titan doing the superhero landing.

The Titan stands up, looking over his shoulder at Shockwave's collapsing form. "I... am Optimus Prime."

"Whoo! Oh, yeah! The crowd goes wild!" Ben announced.

Shockwave's colossal body now began to collapse and also start to lose energy, the flames surrounding it now burning away at parts of it, all the while with bolts of energy arcing around. Ben looks to see the Ultimatrix was flashing yellow and green, as if it was picking up on the energy being released, and it was receiving it, the same thing also happening to Braedey's Transformatrix.

"Ultimatrix energy recollected and restored to full function." The gauntlet spoke out in an A.I voice of Ben's.

"Wicked stuff." Ben commented.

Optimus looks to the Spark chamber of Shockwave's, the cyclops Decepticon spark still beating, so he now takes out a container from his subspace compartment and extracts the Spark of Shockwave, sealing it for good inside and cutting off the Dark Energon, the purple crystals all turning to black.

"After everything you have done, you shall finally pay for your crimes against all of Cybertron, humanity, and the multiverse." Optimus spoke to Shockwave's spark.

Ben looks to see Optimus walking over. "Wow. Didn't know you had such a cool form." The former comments as the latter turns back into Braedey in the blue flash.

"Thanks for that. After all this time, Shockwave will finally answer for everything he's done." Braedey smiled back to Ben, the two shaking hands just as Kevin arrives with Grandpa Max and Gwen.

"Good work there, Ben." Kevin nodded, just as he takes a scan of Shockwave's inert and deactivated body. "Thanks to his core being removed and cut off, all of that Dark Energon is now out of power."

"But it's still too dangerous to stay here." Braedey stated.

"Braedey is right. Shockwave's body has to be sent back to where he came from." Grandpa Max agreed. "We need to get rid of it."

"I'll send Shockwave back to where he came from with me. Back to Cybertron." Braedey answered back to Grandpa Max.

"Kevin, wait!" Ben spoke up.

"Ben, I wasn't fully able to repair the void bazooka." Kevin said to Ben as he holds up the Void Gun. "I'm not sure how long my repairs will hold before it discharges. We only get one shot at this. It's now or never, Ben."

Ben stopped for a moment, then looks over to Braedey. The Transformatrix brunette giving a nod back to the Ultimatrix bearer. The two of them share a brofist with one another as Kevin and Gwen now open a portal that shall lead Braedey forth back to his universe, the target being Cybertron.

"How are you going to carry it? That body must weigh 10 tonnes!" Ben commented to Braedey as he walks towards Shockwave's deceased body.

"I've got robots that can handle 110 tonnes and more with no issue." Braedey replied casually. He activated the Transformatrix, and he pushes down the core.

As the blue flash faded away, now in Braedey's place is a 20ft tall robot with a bright yellow and jet black stripe colour scheme. A pair of door wings are sitting on his back, similar to a pair of wings, with two tyres as the shoulders, with a muscle car-like front built into his chest, whilst the other two tyres are on his ankles. His legs are slim from the thighs to the knees, whilst below his knees, his lower legs were thickly armoured. In addition, his arms are slim and wrapped in black and yellow, whilst his hands have four-digit fingers. His helm has two optics, a silver face with yellow armour wrapped around his helm, and two black racing stripes on it. Finally, the Transformatrix insignia was present in the centre of his chest.

"Bumblebee!" The yellow 'Bot announced, with a few beeps and whistles after his announcement. He turns to Ben. "Until we cross paths once again, Ben 10."

"Wow. That's just... Wow!" Was all Ben could say.

Bumblebee hooks up a cable around Shockwave's arms, then his body folds in and transforms into his Urbana 500 muscle car mode, with Ben, Gwen, Kevin, and Grandpa Max watching on as Bumblebee drives into the vortex portal while dragging Shockwave's body behind him, the portal closing up once the yellow/black Autobot had driven into the portal.

'Until then, Braedey the Transformer...' Ben thought to himself with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 195 10
When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to defeat them then he got transported into...
39.8K 343 20
After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is and joins the good side, along with sound...
32K 512 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
12K 390 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...