Titanic x tvd : wtm

By hybrids201324

Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shatte... More

Prolonge
the expedition
future rose
back to the past
setting sail
meeting rose
meeting jack and saving rose
the dinner
folk music party
song of the heart
iceberg
saving jack
getting to a boat
humanity part 2
humanity part 3
separate paths
epilogue

humanity part 1

2.5K 79 0
By hybrids201324

Titanic's bow was shown completely under water as some passengers were screaming as they had to wade through the water as she continues to sink.

Some officers were shown above as they were trying to get a life boat off the roof by a large funnel. Tommy and Fabrizio were shown moving around people trying to find boat.

The officers carefully place the life boat on the boards to slide down but it crashed. Murdoch walks over to the entrance to the level below but it was flooded with water making him worry as creaking is heard.

He walks forward "get these davits cranked in! Let's get the falls hooked!"he orders his men as he helps.

Cal was shown busting through a door as people were running around scared out of there minds as he follows but he can't see anything so he climbs onto some to look over the people before he looks to see a looter girl crying for her parents as she is huddled in the corner cal looks at her before shakeing his head as he gets done before moving forward.

Nelanie looks at him with anger"are you that selfish that you would let a little child die"she asked with hate as cal looks away.

Nelanie,rose and jack jug up the stairs well as they continue while creaking can be heard from the ship as titanic was shown with the front deck under water as the officers Carter's are next to go in minutes as she sinks.

"Stop pushing!"Murdoch order as a man screams falling off the ship into the ice freezing water as he screams in agony"stay back!"Murdoch orders the men around him.

Tommy is in front of the crowd "will you give us a chance to live you limey bastards"he shouts at Murdoch who was holding them at bay with a gun.

"Ill shoot any man who tries to get past me! Get back!"he orders.

"Bastards!"tommy shouts as a cal pushes his way to the front he was confused on what was happening "we had a deal damn you!"he whispered to Murdoch who just takes the money cal put in his pocket throwing it back at cal who looks shocked "your money can't save you anymore then it could save me get back!"he says pushing cal back to the others.

A man is shown rushing over fixing to climb of the rop until he is shot down by Murdoch another man climbs over accidentally pushing tommy forward causing will to shoot him.

Nelanie gasp as she leans against the wall have heard tommy shouts in pain as he was shot tears well up in hears eyes before another gone shot was heard as she looks up at the ceiling "god please help these innocent people"she cry's before rose grabs her arm pulling her along.

Murdoch looks in shock as he took an innocent life as tommy fall to the ground with Fabrizio kneels down beside him"tommy! No! No! Tommy!" He yells with grief as tommy just lays there dead as blood oozes from his mouth.

Nelanie cry's seeing this back then she heard it but seeing it was so much worse kol runs a hand through her hair as she cry's into his shoulder as many people look at the lives being lost with tears.

Fabrizio looks up at Murdoch with anger"bastardo!"he yells as blood runs from tommy down the deck as Murdoch stares at what he has done backing away slowly he backs up to the edge of the gunwhale starring at the people in front of him nodding his head as he solutes to his fellow officer before putting the gun to his head.

The officer realized what he was going to to do as he moves forward to stop him"no will!"he shouts.

But will shot him self out of guilt before tumbling over into the freezing water dead with a splash.

Nelanie hears another heart beat stop as she trys to hold on her emotions as they continue forward.

Cal stares in shock for a moment before rushing back to were that little girl was as the officers hold the men back as on the other side of the ship other officers where moving the life boat on the roof before it crashes to the floor beneath them as passengers scream running out the way.

Cal runs to where the little girl is hiding as he picks her up and rushes back to the officer"I have a child! I have a child"he yells trying to get through.

"Please I have a child please I'm all she has in the world"he lies as the officer looks at him and the crying child for moment before letting them through before pushing the men back as cal walks to the lifeboat that was being loaded.

A women holds her hands out as she takes the child so he can in. Once he climbing he takes a seat "give her here "he says panting as the women hand the child over. Cal slightly rocks her as he trys to calm her down some.

Nelanie,rose and jack where shown running through the smoking room as rose and nelanie comes to stop seeing Mr Andrews at the fire place  deep in his thoughs.

"Mr Andrews!"rose says gaining his attention as he turns to the three of them"won't you at least try"rose asked as nelanie looks at him with begging eyes as she was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry that I didn't build y'all a stronger ship Ms rose, nelanie"he says filling guilt as nelanie walks forward with tears"it's not your fault Mr Andrews please come with us"she begs.

"It's going fast we need to move "jack warns the girls as he grabs there hands.

"Wait good luck to you Three"he says handing the two girls the lifeboats one use to be his and one he found stranded in the smoke room.

Nelanie looks at him as tears leak down her face as rose and jack pull her away gently as her heart breaks more as they leave the smoke room.

Some first class passengers were still shown by the grand staircase some with lifebelts some with out as an officer was handing them out.

"Mr Guggenheim these are for you Mr Guggenheim "the officer goes to hand him a lifebelt but he declined"no thank you. We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentleman but we would like a brandy"he says as the officers walks away as the ship can be heard moaning.

Captain smith was shown on deck as his officers were working on a life boat as the ship continues to sink as water starts to cover the floor slowly when a women holding her baby walks up to them"Capitan? Capitan where should we go please"she begs with tears on her eyes as captain smith stares at them with guilt swilling up in side him.

Many cry seeing the women and her baby hopeing that they will some.how survive this.

Captain smith slowly walks away over to the main bridge before an officer runs up to him"captain sir. Captain sir."he calls out trying to hand him a life belt but he slowly pushes away leaving the officer as he walks towards the main bridge that was half way flooded as he walks through the freezing water as he looks around him before going into the cabin as he closes the door before walking over to the wheel.

The band is shown as many passengers were running with fear as some where throwing things overboard that would float as they play soft music one last time together.

Captain smith looks around him as guilt and sadness swells inside him as water continues to flood in as it slowly gets higher within each second as he walks over to the wheel placeing his hands on it.

Mr Andrews was shown still in the smoke were looking at his stop watch before out it up as everything on the mantle fall as he reaches the small clock in front of him as he opens the clock setting the time were titanic will fully sink as he recloses it.

An elder couple was shown laying in bed in each other's arms as water was rushing into there room.

Down in steerage the mother and kids from earlier are shown in there room as she was telling them a story as the kids slowly close there eyes.

In roses state room a painting of hers was floating around in the water.

Nelanie cry's into kols shoulder when they all drown she could hear there agonizing screams from with in the ship.

As the band plays the passengers scream as the main bridge was shown sinking under water as the passengers run from the water in fear as it floods over the main bridge as some passengers are shown try to climb over the next deck to get away from the freezing waters.

Fabrizio stares at the water with fear before untieing the life belt on tommy so he can use it.

Where officer will was not to long ago is now fully flooded as water spills over as people scream running away.

The little girl in cals arm looks around her in fright as people can be shown trying to get the boat loose as an officer looks around "there no time! Cut the falls!"he orders as cal stands up to see what's going on the passengers look around in worry.

"Cut them! Cut them if you have to!"the officer yells as many people were shown trying to undo the rails before they started used knifes to cut the falls.

On the other side many people were trying to climb up on the over turned boat as they get away from the water. Fabrizio was shown tieing the lifebelt around him as the main bridge full sink under water as the ship groans.

The boat attached to the falls moves slowly in the water Fabrizio was shown open a pocket knife as he helps cut the falls.

Cal looks around before handing the girl over to the women in front of her"here take her"he says turning to see water cusumeing the main bridge as the ship sinks.

Cal looks at the rush water around him in fear as many passengers who were helping them scream on agony as the water hits them as the boat starts to move. Fabrizio is shown climbing up to the rope as he cuts it with his pocket knifes it was chaos every where.

Down in the grand staircase people are shown screaming as another floor is flooded is water spills on to the next a women screams in agony as she trys to out rush the water.

Nelanie stops leaning against the wall as tears flood down her face as she can hear all there cry's some her who are still alive and some who were victims to the Atlantic.

Damon and Stefan turn to there sister with tears in her eyes as she cry's into kol chest seeing the people she couldn't save again as kol comforts her as everyone looks at the screen in shock as tears run down there faces watching what these people been there.

"Oh my God"Caroline cry's into her hands as she watches people scream in agony.

Rose and jack noticed her leaning against the wall before rushing over"I can hear them screaming in fear and agony both in and out of the ship as some of them die as I listen to there heart beat slowly dieing it's breaking my heart"she cry's leaning against the wall breathing heavily.

"I know this is tough for you nelanie but we are gonna pull through"she encouraged nelanie with tears building in her eyes.

Nelanie looks over at rose with tears streaming down her face"alright"she says before soon they were running off again.

Mr gutenheim was shown sitting in a chair on the floor that was flooding as he stares at the rushing waves hidden to him in fear as a few passengers manage to get out the water as they hurry to the next floor.

A women is shown running from the water that was clicking cusumeing the ship as the band was shown playing as people run past the screaming as the ship continues to sink they looked at each other as they thanked one another and said there good bye as it will be last time they see each other.

Captain smith was shown in the main cabin as he holds the wheel as the glass windows creak with pressure before soon the shatter as the Water consumed captain smith.

The boat cal was on shows tilting over as many screams are heard as the passengers fall into the freezing water as they scream in agony.

Nelanie continues on running with rose and jack as she hears the shattering crys as tears still run down her face.

Officers and passengers are shown either climbing onto the turned over boat while other's grasp at the rails to pull them selfs up hopeing to pull them out of the water hopeing it will save them but only time will tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 230 16
It's 1912. Amelia DeWitt Bukater, her sister Rose, her mother Ruth, and her sister's fiancé Caledon board the Titanic bound for America. On this doom...
15.7K 312 19
one time. only one time she talked about the most traumatic moment in her life. about the days, she found her true love and about the night she saw h...
10.1K 206 24
Katerina Rogers is a wealthy 17 year old girl who is going on Titanic with her father. Her mother died when she was 5 years old. Her father is a very...
9.1K 228 18
Follow y/n y/l/n and Jack Dawson on their journey to love inside the ill-fated Titanic. (Jack Dawson and the Dewitt Bukater family do not belong to m...