TMR Drabbles

By thomasmybeloved

just... drabbles fjfjsjjd why is the cover a seagull? well, you see, i don't have the slighest clue. More

hello and welcome to my humble abode
ice ice baby - thomally
flowers - thominho
please, stop - newtmas
loureid but make it newtmas - newtmas (well no shit)
dog - newtmas
spring - newtmas
cat... or dog? - newtmas
is it lust? infatuation? - thominho
idk what to call this - newtmas
these violent delights - newtmas
oops xx

richy rich

17 0 0
By thomasmybeloved

thomino being rich brats

"Hey, Princess!" Minho shouts, leaning across the white picket fence that borders the horse arena where Thomas is riding a white mare. "Do you think you can save me a ride?" 

Thomas honestly has no idea where the nickname 'Princess' came from. But, it exists, and now, in Minho's head, he's either 'Princess', 'pretty boy', 'shuckface', 'Murphy' or 'fucking asshole'. 

What makes its existence 10x worse is that Thomas turns around when Minho says 'Princess'. 

Thomas can hear the giggling from across the fence. "Go fuck yourself, Park." He retaliates with an eye roll when he sees the flock of people (mostly girls) (me, the author) around Minho. 

Minho sighs dreamily. "You'd love to see that, wouldn't you?" He isn't bothered by the glare he gets and instead grins then laughs. "Seriously though, shuckface, it's my time in the arena."

"Last time I checked, I had until half 12."

"Last time I checked, it was almost 1."

Thomas narrows his eyes and glances down at his watch, which does in fact say 12:51pm on it. He curses under his breath and pulls on the reins to slow the horse down, eventually into a halt.

Whilst he slides off the saddle onto the floor, he catches sight of Minho's smug smile. He can't tell if he wants to punch or kiss it off his face. The sane part of his brain says the former, whilst the insane part of his brain (and his hormones) say the latter. 

Thomas huffs and purses his lips at Minho. He's so insufferable. "One of these days, I'm gonna hire a hitman to kill you, Park."

Minho chuckles and smiles. "I'll be counting down my days, pretty boy."

thsi is crap but i wrote 

only 280 words but still !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...