Titanic x tvd : wtm

By hybrids201324

Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shatte... More

Prolonge
the expedition
future rose
back to the past
setting sail
meeting rose
meeting jack and saving rose
the dinner
folk music party
song of the heart
iceberg
saving jack
humanity part 1
humanity part 2
humanity part 3
separate paths
epilogue

getting to a boat

2.5K 80 6
By hybrids201324

The lights of the passage flicker as nelanie looks up worried they needed to get to a boat and out of this passage.

Up above the bow rail is shown have way under a the ship moans as it sinks slowly before soon it was under. Titanic bow was under water as it slowly sinking as the stern lifts up slowly not out of water yet as some of the life boats were rowing away as they stare at the ship in front of them.

Ruth and Molly were looking at the ship in shock"now there's something you don't see every day"molly says as Ruth worry's about rose as she stares at the ship.

A rocket was fired at it shows up in the sky as titanic was shown out in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Titanic was shown again as panicked shouting is heard as another life boat was being lowered.

A life boat was shown being filled as luggage was being tossed to make room. Cal was shown pushing people out his was as an officer was pulling a elderly woman from her husband as she cry's while being helped into the boat she didn't want to leave him.

Another woman was about to be helped before she pulled away"no!"she cry's wrapping her arms around her lover as she kisses him with tears running down her face.

Many have tears seeing this as many women were having to say goodbye to there husbands and lovers and children having to say goodbye to there father's not knowing if they would love or not.

Cal was looking for Lovejoy before spotting him"Lovejoy"he calls as he walks over to the man "she's not on the starboard side either "Lovejoy informed cal.

"We're running out of time this strutting Martinet isn't letting any man on at all"cal says annoyed.

"There's one on the other side letting men on"lovejoy says as cal nods his head"well then that's our play we need some insurance first com on"cal says as he and Lovejoy walk away.

Nelanie walks walking in front water up to her waist as she stops seeing the way they came in flooded with rapid water"damnit this was the way out"she cry's with frustration as jack thinks"then we'll find another way.

A passage was shown as a locked door was kicked off it's hinges as a panting nelanie steps out followed by jack and rose as they start to walk as a stewardess follows them"what do you think your doing you'll half to pay for that you know that's White star line property as nelanie whirls around"would you shut the hell up!"she yells stunning the man before she, jack and rose walk away.

Back on deck a women taps the officer's should"will you hold the boat a moment? I just have to run to back to my room"she says but the officer just picks her up sitting her on the life boat as she looks up at him in shock"she's the last "light holler says as Mr Andrews was shown walking towards him wearing a lifebelt."Mr light holler why are these boats being launched half full"he asked.

"Not now Mr Andrews "me light holler says but Mr Andrews wasn't having it"there look 20 or so in a boat built for 65? And I saw one boat with only 12 12!"he says as Mr light holler was breathing heavily."we'll we weren't sure of the weight Mr Andrews these boats may buckle "he explains.

Mr Andrews shakes his head"rubbish!they were test in Belfast with the weight of 70 men.  Now fill these boats my lightoller for gods sake man!"Mr Andrews says as Mr lightoller turns to the boats that are rowing away before he nods his head"please I need more women and children please!"he says to the crowd as he helps an elder women into the boat.

A lifeboat sails away from the ship as one was was being lowered have way to the water. The steerage entrance was opening as an officer was pushing the people back as they close the hatch locking it.

Tommy was shown leaning against the gate"you can't keep us locked like animals the ship is bloody sinking!"he yells at the man in front of him.

The stewardess ignores him"bring forward the women "he says over the crowd before turning to an officer beside him"unlock the gates"he says.

The officer unlocks the gate"women only!"the stewardess yells. A few women managed to get through before a few man try to push the man back as the officers push them back with axe handles as the stewardess holds out a gun"get back!"he yells as the officers close the gate locking them.

"They are just trying to survive "Elena says tearing up on how they were treating the way they were treating these poor people like animals.

Nelanie was in front of jack and rose as they come up to the main stare well she can hear tommy yell at the stewardess as she glares with tears it was right on how they were trying these people.

Tommy clutches the bars with his hands as he glares at the stewardess"for gods sake man there are women and children down here. Let us up so we can have a chance!"he yells as the stewardess glares at him not moving an inch.

Tommy then moves back down through the crowd before he sees jack"jack!"he calls out.

Jack turns hearing tommy as they walk towards him."tommy can we get out"jack ask with hope.

Tommy shakes his head "it's hopeless this way"he says.

"What ever we do we've got to do it fast"jack says as nelanie looks around at the innocent souls with tears as her heart aches for them.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by rose who was pulling her to run with them as she gently pushes people out the way.

Cal was shown by his safe as he takes the necklace and putting it in his pocket before takeing his money he looks at love joy"I make my own luck"he says.

"So do I"Lovejoy says showing his gun as cal smiles relocking the safe.

Nelanie was shown following the others down a passage way her heart aches seeing a women sitting on the ground crying her eyes out as her husband trys to get her to move she continues to follow the others.

Soon they come opan one of the other stair wells. Nelanie leans against the wall breathing heard her anger was growing at the stewardess's who were blocking all the gates she can hear cry's and begs all over the ship.

She sees a bench in front of her as she gets an idea. She grabs a hold before pulling with a yell gaining the others attention as jack,tommy and Fabrizio rush over helping lift up the bench as nelanie uses her strength.

"One! Two! Three!" They all shout rushing forward with the bench as it completely comes off it's hinges falling to the ground as nelanie walks out determined to get her friends to a boat as she walks forward with a purpose.

Titanic was shown still sinking as life boats were being lowered as the officers were trying to hold back some of the men who were rushing to the boat. One accidently pushed a woman who grabs on to the life boat for dear life as she screams with fear before people below help her back on deck.

Lightoller pushes the men back before drawing a gun as he points it at the men"get back I say or I'll shoot you all like dogs keep order keep order I say!"he yells at the crowd making them back away before turning around "lowe man this boat"he says as he loads the empty gun as lowe climbs into the life boat.

"Right is everyone alright nobody panic"lowe says to the passengers I'm the lifeboat.

People can be heard shouting from the lifeboat just on the water surface as the life boat above them was lowering to close as some push against it while some cut the ropes to help as they scream in fear.

Cal looks over seeing all the life boats on this side being lowered "get back"officer will is heard.

"We're to late"cal says.

"There are more boats in the front stay with this one Murdoch, he seems quite practical"mr. Love joy says before more screaming is heard as cal looks back over.

Passengers below on other decks are shown trying to climb into the life boats as officers try to hold them back lowe pulls out a gun"stay back you lot! Just stay back! Just stay back lot of you!"he orders before fireing warning shots into the air making the passengers scream.

"It's starting to fall apart"cal says as he follows after Murdoch.

"Mr Murdoch "cal asked as he keeps up with the man.

"Mr hockley. You two with me now!"he says before barking orders as he keeps walking.

"I'm a business man you know and I have a business proposition for you"cal tells the officer as they keep on walking.

A door on the deck is shown opening a nelanie steps out as the others soon follow."the boats are gone"rose cry's.

Nelanie runs a stressed hand through her hair before rushing over to a rail as she climbs on as  she looks from left to right for a boat before signing as she gets down rushing with the others before bumping into colonel.

"Colonel are there any boats on that side"rose asked thean worried.

"No miss but there are a couple of boats all the way forward this way I'll lead you"he says before they were running in the direction he was pointing at hopefully to get on a boat.

The band comes to a stop as a passenger runs into one of them"what's the use nobody's listening"one of the man says as passengers were running by.

"Well they don't listen to us in dinner either.come on let's play"another man says before they started playing a song as nelanie and the others pass by running.

Tommy smiles "music to drown by now I know I'm in first class"he says as they continue to run.

Murdoch was shown by a life boat with cal beside him as he looks around before walking over to an officer "wee is everyone"he asked.

The officer points"there all still act sir"he informed Murdoch who sighs turning around cal pulls out a bundle of money before sticking it in Murdoch's pocket"we have an understanding then Mr Murdoch "cal says with a smile as Murdoch just looks at him before walking away.

The stern of the ship was half way out of the water as the bow continues to slowly sink more as more life boats were being lowered.

A boat was being loaded"will the men please stay back. Hold back I say!"an officer orders as a little girl was placed on the boat"daddy!"she cry's reaching for her farther before gun shot warnings were fired as passengers scream.

Mr lightoller pushes back back"women and children only!"he orders as nelanie was shown with rose and jack in the group.

"Come through madam this way step back sir!"lightoller orders as he helps as child onto the boat as the officer beside him helps who is the mother.

Nelanie watches with tears as children are crying out for there days it truly aches her heart.

Nelanie has tears sliding down her face as kol pulls her into his arms to comfort her.

Tommy and Fabrizio were shown behind jack. Jack turns to them"you better check the other side go!"jack says over the screaming before the two run off to to find boats on the other side.

An officer was shown grabbing a rocket as lovejoy walks through the main bridge as he walks over to cal"I found her on the other side Waiting for a boat with him and her"he informed cal as a boat behind him was being loaded with men.

"Anymore women and children?"Murdoch asked.

Ismay looks at Murdoch "they're all aboard Mr Murdoch"he informed.

"Any one else then!"he hollers as ismay was helping some men onto the boat.

Cal looks back have conflict "oh damnit all to hell"he says before heading in the direction rose was in with Lovejoy.

He passes by as a rocket is launched as he walks on long the deck before entering the main bridge "sir, sir you can't go through here"an officer says but he just pushed him out of the way as he continues to walk as he looks for rose.

Ismay is shown as he looks nervous before looking around before he takes a step into the boat as he sits when Murdoch turns around as he looks at the man coldly"take them down"Mr Murdoch says as the life boat was being lowered.

"If it wasn't for him to push for speed they would have been able to turn in time "Bonnie says with tears in her eyes at the cowardly man who really believed the ship was unsinkable.

A girls was then taken out of the arms of her farther as she was crying before being sat in the boat"daddy"she cry's reaching out for him.

"It'll be fine darling don't you worry"the farther says.

"Daddy get on the boat"his other daughter cry's.

"It's good bye for a little while only for a little while "the farther says with tearfull eyes.

Nelanie watches the people around her knowing all the lives that will be lost as her heart breaks for them.

Nelanie turns to jack and rose with tearfull eyes"I'm not leaving with out either of you"she says strongly.

Rose nods her head "shes right I'm not leaving with out you two either"she says shivering from the cold.

Jack shakes his head"no you both have to get on now"he says.

"No jack"rose says.

"Get into the boat both of you"he says as nelanie shakes her head"no"she says strongly.

"Yes get on the boat rose"a very familiar voice is heard as nelanie turns to see cal as she glares at him with hate.

Before she can say anything she was grabbed by the waist and put on the boat as she protest soon rose joins her with tears as there boat lowers. Nelanie looked up at jack and cal before turning to rose"I don't trust cal"she says as they share a silent understanding before anyone could do anything the girls stand up and made there way across the boat before jumping on to the gunwhale of the ship in front of them as many people scream with shock.

Nelanie pulls her self up and over before helping rose"come on rose"she says before both are running pushing passengers out the way as jack was doing the same thing as he runs through the deck leaving cal shocked.

Jack runs into the entrance of the top level of the stair case a she runs down them as the girls run through the lower entrance meeting in the middle as they all hug crying before pulling away as he kisses rose repeatedly "y'all are so stupid why would you do that"he asked them with tears.

As rose and nelanie share tear full smiles before looking back at him"you jump we jump remember"they says as jack laughs with tears before pulling them into a hug before nelanie tensed something was wrong she looks up seeing cal pointing a gun at them.

She grabs them by the wrist"come on!"she yells pulling them out of range as they run through the grand staircase levels running from cal who was firing at him.

They soon reach the level that was almost fully flooded before nelanie screams when a bullet hits her in the arm as she falls into the water with a splash make jack and rose stop with worry she looks up at them breathing hard telling them to hide they did as told hiding somewhere as she she hears cals steps behind her.

"Well look at this Mrs mikaelson Salvatore brought on to her knees how pathetic"he says with a laugh.

Nelanie lets out a hallow laugh that sends chills down his back as she slowly gets to her feet with water dripimg from her arms and hair as she slowly turns her face.

And what cal saw shocked him to his car. There nelanie stood eyes blood red as vines show under her eyes as her fangs descend.

"You wanna know something cal"she asked deadly calm as she tilts her head"you pissed off the wrong vampire"she says with a glare as she vamp speed to cal grabbing him and love joy by the neck as she slammed them into the painting as the wall cracks from the strength "now here's what your gonna do you will leave rose alone and forget you know about vampires now leave"she says compelling them before they do what she says.

Rose looks at nelanie with a tearful smile "thank you"she says hugging nelanie tight who smiles "your my Best friend rose"she says hugging rose tightly as people smile at the friend ship these three has.

Kol speeds up to kol bareing his fangs as he chokes cal"if you ever do that to my wife again I'll bleed you dry!"he yells before smacking cal into the wall who falls to the floor in fear as he gasp for air.

Lights can be seen flickering with electricity as nelanie stands there for a moment before making her way into the water holding back a scream at the freezing water the ship is heard groaning as she looks around.

The entrance door slowly moves backwards in the water as it slowly floods the solon chairs floats as plates and cups click together in water she new they need to get out of her fast so she vamp speeds where they are hiding at"it's alright there gone"she says breathing heavily before all three heat crying in the passage next to them as they all look down the passage as a little boy is shown crying in fear as he calls for his farther as the double doors behind him was leaking a lot a of water.

"We can't leave him"rose says worried about the child makeing jack nod his head before soon they were rushing to the child. Jack picks him up in his arms taking a look at the door they needed to get out of her fast.

They soon run the other way where the farther of the child appears as he shouts at them in his native language he snatched his son from jack and grabbing his luggage heading the opposite way.

"Sir wait please don't go that way come back!"nelanie shouts with worry as the farther of the child stops starring at the door in horror before it Burt's open "no!"nelanie cry's as the water cusumes the boy and his father drowning them before she grabs rose and jack and vamp speeding them away from the rushing waters as lights flicker and spark above them.

She vamp speed them up a stair way as they step out of the rushing waters as they come up to a locked gate as water soon floods the stairs.

She grabs onto the rail as the water was waist deep know as she pulls with her strength breaking the bars with a grunt before they swim to the next set of stairs nelanie was in pain cause of the freezing water but she was determined to save her best friends.

They make it to the stair way as they rush up then breathing heard. Up on deck it was chaos as the ship rushing to get back on deck with hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 230 16
It's 1912. Amelia DeWitt Bukater, her sister Rose, her mother Ruth, and her sister's fiancé Caledon board the Titanic bound for America. On this doom...
1K 14 20
Carpathia, and Titanic, coldness and most importantly love. Jack and rose survived the shipwreck but now their on the Carpathia waiting for their cha...
13.6K 393 2
What would happen if Jack had a sister? Klaus meets her on the boat deck and immediately recognizes his mate but will he get to hold onto her when t...
49.2K 915 22
I am a huge fan of the movie Titanic I am obsessed with the story and I wanted to know what would have happened if jack lived, will they start a life...