Dragon Ball x Date a Live

By carrorot

After Goku's victory over Omega Shenron, a twist of fate transports him to the enchanting universe of Date a... More

The Saiyan and Spirit
The Saiyan and Princess
The Saiyan and Tohka
The Saiyan and... More training?!
The Saiyan and Tobiichi's Requests
The Saiyan and Yoshino

The Saiyan and Transfer Student

351 7 11
By carrorot

I just wanted to apologize for the late chapter. I've been so focused on Honkai Star Rail that I completely neglected this chapter despite being 70% done with it at the time. 

[Sunday, June 4th]

Right now, Tobiichi Origami, swallowed her saliva, as if trying to regulate her breathing, tightly holding her high-efficiency laser blade in her hand.

Currently wrapping her slender body, was the signature equipment of the AST— the CR unit. Equipped with the Realizer, it gave Origami superhuman abilities allowing them to perform "Magic."

However—Origami who is currently a superhuman, has been driven into a corner. 

"—Uwaaaaaa!?" 

"Tch."

She could hear the screams of her teammates in her communicator, which led to Origami letting out a soft sigh.

That was the ninth scream she heard, which made it nine. All members besides Origami had been defeated.

She was in the JDSF Special Training grounds near Tenguu Base, battling none other than—

—Takamiya Mana.

She was around 14 to 15 years old. Under the left eye of her adorable face was a tear mone, with remnants of innocence still remaining.

However, encasing that petite figure was an unadorable mechanized armor that did not match that girl at all—— the CR unit.

It was a slightly more advanced model than Origami and the other AST members normally used. It's said to be the newest prototype for the AST to use in the future.

"—Hey, last person. Wherever you're hiding, please hurry and come out."

Mana simply stated, totally ignoring the AST members that laid beneath her feet.

It was an absolute one-sided power. It was just like having a Spirit as an opponent.

It was at the end of May when she was posted to Tenguu base, and was said to be the JDSF's trump card.

Not only was she one of the best users of the Realizer in the world, but it was said that she had an ability neither the Spirits nor the AST had. An ability so powerful that she was able to K.I.L.L. a Spirit by herself.

Just by that rumor alone, she would indeed be a monster.

However, on her first meeting, she said sentences along the lines of "Is there anyone who can beat me here? Even one is okay." Of course, for the AST who prided themselves as elites, there is no way they would take it lying down.

Thus, as an excuse to find out Mana's combat ability, a special mock battle of one versus ten was held.

Although truthfully speaking, Origami had no interest in this...

Without saying anything, Origami remembered the conversation that she had with Mana the day before.

The day that Mana had been posted to Tenguu base, Origami and the AST members were looking at the battle images from the other day.

Mana looked at the image shown on the screen—Itsuka Goku, and said. "—Nii-sama."

Origami has never heard of Goku having such a sister before. After Origami raised this issue with her, Mana spoke with a shocked expression.

[!! You also know Nii-sama!? Umu... Nn, okay, I can tell you the details.—But only if you participate in this mock battle.]

After that conversation, Origami was left with no other option, so in the end, she had to participate in the exercise. 

The result was the same as what she currently sees.

Nine members already neutralized, all her equipment except her laserblade was lost.

On the contrary, Mana hadn't even been touched once.

"...Hey, at this rate you're gonna run out of time."

Mana let out a sigh, letting out such a statement without any hint of respect.

Hiding was no longer an option either, so Origami allowed her body to float, appearing before Mana.

"—Oh? Finally showing your face?"

"..."

Origani gave a mental order in her head, activating the thrusters on her back.

Origami's inventory was left with only her laser blade <No Pain>, which meant she could only fight in close combat.

Leaning her body forward, she flew into the sky at an intense speed.

"How straightforward. I think I like you now..."

As the corner of Mana's mouth rose, she slowly moved her body into a weird pose. Her legs spread out in a horse stance, while her right arm was bent upward, holding up two fingers. At the same time, her left arm was also tucked against her torso.

It seemed to be some sort of martial arts pose, but nobody knew what kind of style it was. However, Origami did not stop moving.

Bringing <No Pain> above her head, she accelerated even more. But Origami knew she'd lose if she rushed in like this. "—Now's the time."

So, the moment that she and Mana's personal Territories touched, she rapidly shrank the size of her Personal Territory.

The Territory that is usually expanded to a radius of 10 feet had been reduced to a tenth of that.

Instantly, the parts of the thrusters that were outside the personal Territory regained their original weight.

At the same time, Origami disconnected the thruster from her wiring suit, grabbed her deactivated <No Pain> tightly, and curled up, moving under Mana's elbow.

"Wha...?"

Because of the sudden action, Mana widened her eyes.

The thrusters that lost their controller followed the laws of Inetria, bearing down toward Mana like a gigantic bullet. 

"Tch! It's futile!"

However, Mana quickly regained composure, pointing her palm toward the thrusters.

At that moment, a bright yellow beam shot out of Mana's hand, as if it were a laser cannon, incinerating the thrusters in an instant.

Only smoke remained as the beam dissipated, with Mana's arm still stretched out.

But— This was the opportunity Origami was waiting for.

"—Tch!"

The blade of <No Pain> reappeared once more, falling towards Mana's back.

Aiming for the opening, Mana focused on stopping the thrusters, an unblockable hit. 

—However. "Wha..."

Origami was left speechless.

The instant the sharp edge of the laser blade made contact with Mana, Origami's entire body felt as if it had completely stopped in its tracks— which it did.

"—Fuu, that was close."

Mana turned her head towards Origami to make eye contact.

Origami's eyes widened as she noticed a bright white aura engulfed around her body. She started to have difficulty breathing, but it was a different feeling than a personal Territory. She didn't know what this was at all.

She hadn't predicted this at all. 

"Too bad, it's checkmate."

Mana slowly balled her hand into a fist, and pressed it against Origami's chest.

At the same time, the alarm above their heads sounded. Afterward, voices came from the battle suits.

"Battle practice had ended. The winner is Second Lieutenant Takamiya Mana."

After the battle practice, Origami, who had returned to the hangar inside the base, and deep in her thoughts while staring at the ground.

—Takamiya Mana

Her abilities were... not unlike,

—Itsuka Goku's. 

That white aura she generated was not from her Territory, but right from her body instead. She emitted an energy that was almost exactly like Goku's.

It didn't make sense. If Mana and Goku had the same powers, why was Goku detected as a Spirit, but she wasn't? She did say they were siblings after all.

But, this shouldn't be something she should be worrying about. It should have been something to celebrate. Mana is human, an AST member. She has the same goal to take down Spirits just like Origami. If there were more powerful magicians like her, the success rate for combat would increase drastically.

But, even though she understood this fact, an unexplainable sense of frustration grew stranger and stronger within Origami's heart.

"...She's strong."

Origami stared at her clenched fist and said. At the same time, a voice came from behind.

"—You're pretty good too, Master Sergeant Tobiichi."

Quickly raising her head, not knowing when she came close, Mana who was still wearing the combat wiring suit was standing there with energy drinks in both hands.

"Don't mention it."

After saying that, she offered the energy drink in her left hand.

"..."

Even though she had just deactivated her personal territory, Mana's movements did not seem to be sluggish at all.

Origami looked at Mana in confusion, at the same time raising her heavy arm and taking the bottle.

Mana gave a satisfactory nod, continuing her conversation after taking a mouthful of the drink.

"To be honest, that was really scary. Even though it was just a few millimeters off the tip of the blade, I hadn't had anyone who could touch me in combat for a long time. "

No sense of sarcasm added, just a pure assessment of Origami's ability. "What must I do—to be as strong as you?"

Origami asked Mana, who looked as though she was troubled with her brows knitting each other.

"Mmm... Well, First, you need to do push-ups, sit-ups, and drink plenty of j-juice."

Mana said that last part, suddenly rubbing her head as if easing a headache. Origami couldn't tell if Mana was serious or not, but she pressed on.

"I've heard you have killed a Spirit before. I'd like to hear the details." Regarding Origami's words, Mana removed her hand from her head and shrugged. 

"Killed a Spirit you say? Well, you're not wrong—"

Faced with that uncertain reply, Origami tilted her head.

"What's the matter?"

"Mm... well, the thing is, [That], is a little different from the rest of the Spirits—even so, do you still want to listen?"

"Whatever it is, no matter how little the information. Please tell me."

"Hm, it doesn't matter... Although this can't be widely said publicly, I think you already understand half of the reason why I was posted here in the first place."

Origami tilted her head again. Mana's declaration didn't explain much.

"...? I heard that you had been posted here to boost our combat ability."

"Well, that's part of it. But to be accurate, I was posted here to confirm the signs of [A Certain Spirit]."

"A certain Spirit?"

"Yeah. For a while now, I've been chasing after the most brutal Spirit. Its codename is—"

As Mana was about to continue,

Bang! Bang!

Both their heads were hit.

"Ouch!"

Origami and Mana held their heads and turned them to the right at the same time.

Standing there was the AST's team leader wearing the JDSF military uniform, Kusakabe Ryouko.

"You two..."

With a frown, Ryouko opened her lips and continued.

"Didn't I say it was a mock battle!? Why did you have to destroy such expensive equipment!?"

The two of them, while staring at Ryouko, replied.

"I used half-assed methods to try and ambush Second Lieutenant Takamiya, but failed."

"Well even if it was a mock battle, If we don't fight for real, we won't get accurate data, right?"

As such, both their heads were hit once more.

"You understand we don't have an unlimited budget, right!? The cost of the parts to build those Realizer units is insane!!"

"Understood."

"Got it."

"Really now..."

After leaving behind a "Don't do it again", Ryouko shrugged her shoulders and left.

Once the figure of her disappeared, Mana unhappily pouted her lips.

"Gosh... The captain is a headache. She's just as annoying as the Spirits are!"

"I agree."

Origami nodded, and Mana happily grinned."

"I'm sure we'll get along great, Master Sergeant Tobiichi. Both of us don't like the Spirits, and if we were to be so materialistic, we probably would lose very easily."

After saying that, she exaggeratedly shrugged her shoulders. Origami wordlessly reassessed Mana's face once more.

As expected... She was extremely similar to Goku.

But he should only have one sister.

Even if she had only ever seen her a few times before, Itsuka Kotori, needless to say, was a completely different individual from Mana.

However—according to Origami's data, Goku was adopted. The possibility that  Mana was actually Goku's sister could not be totally denied.

"Second Lieutenant Takamiya." Origami naturally asked.

"As promised. Tell me about the relationship between you and Goku."

"Goku........? Who's that?"

Mana tilted her head. That's unusual. Origami continued while stunned.

"A few days before we were watching the battle between him and the AST, you, who called that person Nii-sama. You promised to tell me if I participated in the practice."

"...Sss, Nii—sama...?"

Mana slightly frowned. "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's uh... just a light headache."

Saying that, she pressed the side of her head with her hand.

Origami felt that at the moment, Mana looked familiar.—Just like last month, like Goku inside of the video.

"...Erm, sorry about that. I'm fine now. Now, about Nii-sama."

Mana shook her head lightly as if trying to shake off the pain, retrieving a very small pendant from the chest area of her battle uniform.

And opening it, inside was a photo of a small boy and a girl. "—Goku."

Origami spoke softly. That was undoubtedly, Itsuka Goku when he was young. His hair, his smile, it looked exactly like he did now, just much smaller.

And at his side, was a girl with a tear mole on her face, which was none other than Mana no matter how you looked at it.

"This is?"

"A photo of the past.—My only clue, between me and Nii-sama."

"Please tell me the details."

Although Origami said that, Mana scratched her head as if she were troubled.

"Yeah... Sorry. To be honest, I don't remember much at all."

"How come?"

"I don't really know. I guess you could say I don't have any memories of the past?"

"Amnesia?"

"It could be that. —But, once I saw this photo, I remembered something. I have a strong brother who taught me how to fight."

"Taught you?"

Origami said in surprise, and Mana lightly pressed her head again.

"...Sss, Yeah. But that's all I remembered about him."

"I see. Then why did you give me that condition?"

"Oh uh, that was because I wanted to test Master Sergeant Tobiichi's abilities. In this platoon you must be considered the strongest, so I was interested. And to be honest, you've exceeded my expectations!"

"......"

Origami silently looked at Mana's face. Even though it was a one-sided win, she said that her expectations were exceeded. Her heart felt a bit complicated.

Mana then looked up at Origami and continued."

"Uhm... Master Sergeant Tobiichi. Sorry, but I have another request to ask you."

"What is it?"

"This might be a bit selfish, but how much do you know about Nii-sama?"

"......"

It seemed like their roles had reversed to Mana asking the questions. Origami thought for a while, then slightly nodded her head and agreed. "—Name, Itsuka Goku. Age—sixteen years old."

"Right."

"His family consists of his father, mother, and sister. Currently, his parents have left the country overseas for work. He is adept in housework and Martial arts.

"Umu..."

"Blood type is B. Height is 170.0cm. Weight is 62.0 kilos. Seated height is 90.2cm, upper arm 32.0 cm, forearm 31 cm. Bust 82.2 cm, waist 70.3 cm, hip 87.6 cm."

"...Okay?"

"Eyesight for both eyes is 1.0, grip strength for right hand 164.2 kilos (361 lbs), left hand 153.1 kilos (335 lbs). Blood pressure 128/75. Blood sugar levels 88mg/dl. Urea levels 4.2mg/dl—"

"S-Stop stop! I don't want to know those things!"

"Is that so?"

Origami lightly nodded in response to Mana's frantic shouting.

"That said, haa... that was some detailed information. You were joking right?"

"Not a joke. Those were correct measurements."

"......"

Origami replied with a straight face, Mana knitted her brows with a perspiration forming on her face.

"...Sorry, but what is your relationship with Nii-sama anyway?"

Regarding Mana's question, Origami replied with no hesitation, confusion, or stutter. "I'm his girlfriend."

------------------------------------------------------

[8:45 AM, Monday, June 5th]

It had been yet another school day for the Saiyan, and just like always, his naps were interrupted by something.

Usually, it was something like Tohka and Origami fighting over who was better, but this time it wasn't.

It still involved one of the girls, that being Origami, who was constantly staring at the Saiyan the entire time. Was there something wrong? She just kept staring, not even blinking.

"Uhhhh..."

"Face."

Goku slowly let out his voice, but Origmai quickly interrupted him by letting her voice out as well.

"Huh? Is there something on my face?"

"Yes."

After Origami said that, Goku placed his hand on his face and patted it down, and yes, there was something on his face—

A dark bruise.

It stung a little when he touched it. It probably happened when he was... doing something, last night

"Yikes... It was probably from last night, when I was uhh... Doing something. —Oh well. A little ice and it'll be good as new—"

As Goku spoke, he turned his gaze to Origami, which conveniently had a bag of ice in her hand, pointing it towards him as if offering it to Goku.

"Aah... Thanks?"

He grabbed the ice pack that was handed to him, and placed it on his cheek. Then, he felt a chill down his spine.

Not from the ice, but from something else.

It was a really powerful ki. It was so powerful it made Tohka look like a warm-up. It had to be a Spirit. But how was it so strong? 

Then, at that moment.

"Good morning everyoooone~! Today we are having another transfer student~!"

The voice of Ms. Tamae was heard at the front of the classroom.

—Already? Didn't Tohka just transfer in two months ago?

"Now, please come in."

The transfer student was a girl, and the words that came out of her mouth were confusing.

"I'm a Spirit."

After hearing this statement from the transfer student standing in front of the blackboard, the class sank into silence.

But the reactions that everyone showed were not the same.

Most of the students could not understand the meaning of her words, and had expressions like "What's wrong with her? A chunibyo? What the matter with this person?" on their confused faces.

Furthermore, there were a lot of boys who were mesmerized by her stunning beauty, and as a result, were not able to hear what she just said.

—However, Itsuka Goku's reaction was totally different from his classmates.

"...What the—!"

With deep wrinkles appearing between his brows and a bit of sweat dripping from his face, he observed the carefree transfer student standing beside the table.

It was a girl who tied her black hair into two ponytails. Her skin was as white and smooth as silk. That neck of hers exposed from her collar was so slender as though it would break if the slightest strength was applied.

The most significant aspect was her bangs. Although the girl had an astonishing beauty... her bangs were abnormally long, almost covering the left side of her face.

However, Goku wasn't worried about that right now. What worried him the most was that the enormous energy was coming from none other than—

"Tokisaki... Kurumi."

Goku muttered the name under his breath as he read the blackboard. Spirit.

Just now— Kurumi had indeed said that term, and she was not lying. Her energy was so high it was as if she were showing it off...

And right now, the only ones who truly understood the meaning of "Spirit" were Goku, and the two girls sitting next to him on each side.

The girl seated to his right—Yatogami Tohka, showed a dumbstruck, surprised expression that was obvious at a glance.

In contrast, Tobiichi Origami, who was seated at Goku's left, thought her face was still expressionless, it did cast a cold, murderous glace at the so-called Spirit.

"...!"

Goku's eyes widened, and another chill went down his spine.

However, that was to be expected. Because Tokisaki Kurumi was using her right eye, which had long eyelashes, to stare at Goku.

"I hope I will get along with everyone in the future." After finishing, she slightly bowed.

While no one could sense it, Goku was a little worried.

Not only was she significantly more powerful than him, but the aura she gave off... It was not natural.

It was filled with so much murderous intent it was on par with a certain galactic emperor. 

Perhaps she noticed Goku's behavior because, for a moment, she turned toward Goku and smiled.

"Eh...eheh... How.. great! That was quite an introduction with impact there!"

Ms. Tamae Pa! clapped her hands to indicate that it was the end of the introduction.

"Well then Tokisaki-san, would you please sit in that empty seat over there?"

"Nn. But, before that, I have a favor to ask first"

"Hm? What is it?"

As Tamae said that, Kurumi raised a single finger.

"If it's fine, after school, I wish that someone could take me around the campus."

"Aa, right. That's true... Then the class rep——"

However, Kurumi started to walk in the middle of the teacher's words, stopping right in front of Goku's desk.

"Hey—can I ask you to help? Goku-san."

"Eh?"

Faced with this unexpected turn of events, Goku quickly let out his voice.

"Me? How do you know my name?"

"You can't...?"

Kurumi looked extremely hurt, revealing an expression as if she might cry if she were to be rejected.

"I mean—sure, I'll show you around after school."

"It's a promise then. I'm in your care, Goku-san."

Kurumi gave a sweet smile, and under the eyes of the stunned classmate, started to walk towards her given seat with light footsteps.

------------------------------------------------------

The moment Ms. Tamae left the classroom after morning homeroom, GOku immediately grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and dialed Kotori.

Moments later, a sound indicating that the connection was successful rang out, and Kotori's voice came out from the phone right after.

"Hello—hello, Onii-chan?"

An easygoing voice that was totally different from her "Commander mode" tone.

"Hey, Kotori."

"Geez... You know if you called me a couple of seconds earlier I would have my phone taken away. But anyway, what's up?"

"Erm... Well—"

As Goku continued to speak, he glanced toward Kurumi.

Even though she said something shocking like "I am a Spirit" during her introduction, Kurumi was still currently subjected to a situation where she was being surrounded by a sea of people and questions. It was not just the student from his class, but in order to speak a peek at the rumored beautiful transfer girl, even students from other classes had gathered. It was just the day Tohka transferred.

He accidentally made eye contact with Kurumi, who faced his direction and smiled.

"Onii-chan?"

"Oh uhh yeah— Today my class had a transfer student, but she said:"

"What?"

"I am... a Spirit."

"......"

When Goku said that, Kotori did not reply.

Instead, there was the sound of rustling clothes. It was just like the sound of hanging the ribbons of her hair.

"——Tell me the details."

Kotori continued speaking with a different tone than a moment ago.

"Well, I was able to sense her energy... And it was very high so I just assumed she wasn't lying after she said such a thing."

"What? You can sense Spirit readings??"

"Erm... I guess that's part of my Angel too...?"

"I see... Well, I guess we'll talk about that later. A person knowing the term Spirit, to begin with, is already very abnormal. I'll investigate more."

"I'm counting on you."

The moment Goku ended the call, the bell indicating the start of the first period rang.

------------------------------------------------------

In Tenguu base, inside the observation room it compiled data on Spirit wavelengths throughout cities in the middle of Japan.

"...Impossible."

The AST team leader Kusakabe Ryouko frowned as she let out a groan. "This has to be a mistake."

The man currently operating the center control tower, Sergeant  First Class Ashimura turned to have her, shaking his sweating face at the same time.

"I'm extremely sorry, but the precision of the observation machines is considered to be the best."

"...I see."

Rechecking the numbers shown on the screen, after making sure that it was certain, Ryouko forcefully let out a sigh as if trying to push away her frustrations.

Shown on the screen were the numerical results of a certain... Thing. 

Those numbers insinuated a calamity that kills off the world.

"...A Spirit transferring into a high school? This joke isn't even funny."

Yep, Today at nine in the morning, she received the message from Origami to the base.

Even though she was doubtful, she still ran the scanner on the girl, but——

Ryoko wiped her forehead. Sweat damped her sleeve. Despite the air conditioning being turned on, her skin had become slightly moist.

This of course had a reason. To transfer into high school, a family register and residential addresses are a must, but there are other documents required for the process as well.

A dangerous creature able to eradicate an entire street with just a single finger; yet she was able to escape this field of observation, possessing the knowledge of how human society works and knowing how to use it effectively. It was impossible not to shudder thinking about that.

"Leader? What are you doing?"

At this point, a weird greeting was heard behind her.

Only one member would use this kind of word. Turning her head, Mana was standing there as expected.

".... Nn?"

Mana showed a serious expression, furrowing her brows in displeasure. "——This is..............finally showed up huh, <Nightmare>."

"<Nightmare>?"

Rqouko asked in surprise. Mana let out a sigh with her brows locked together.

"Codename <Nightmare>.——The one I've been hunting, the most brutal Spirit."

"Most brutal... Spirit?"

Ryouko felt a shiver down her spine as she repeated the solemn phrase. "Nn," Mana nodded.

"The Spirit that caused the deaths of at least ten thousand at present. If we take those victims who haven't been identified into account, the numbers should be a few times larger."

Ten, ten thousand... !? Un, unbelievable, why wasn't there an evacuation call? And also, a Spacequake of that scale——" 

"You're wrong."

As though trying to interrupt Ryoko, Mana voiced out melancholically.

"The Spacequake that <Nightmare> causes is merely that of the usual Spirits. Even though we can't say that there were no victims, the numbers did not reach a hundred."

"Th, then why... "

"The reason is very simple.——directly, killing with her own hands. Those ten thousand humans."

Ryoko held her breath.

The <Princess> and <Hermit> that had appeared in Tenguu City in the past,
Even though they did cause severe Spacequakes, they did not actively attack humans.

Even the Spirit that did attack humans, or to be more specific the male one, surprisingly still cared about their well-being.

However, if a monster capable of rending the earth, were to start killing people by its own will.

How horrifying would that be? As an AST member, such a scene was easily pictured."——Then, what preparations should we make?"

"Eh?"

Mana asked as she lightly stretched, Ryoko dryly questioned.

"If a Spirit appears. There's no other thing to consider other than killing it."

"That's true...But, don't we need to evacuate the citizens? After all this situation is

"There's no need to worry. Please leave it to me.——Dealing with [that], is what I'm best at."

"Aa, wait, hold on!"

Ryoko grabbed Mana's arm as she was trying to quickly leave. "? Is there a problem? Isn't it better to deal with it earlier?"

"...I'll say this first, the team leader here is me. You are not to take action by yourself."

Mana pondered for a while as though she was considering something, then slightly raised her hand.

"Alright fine. I'll follow your orders." 

However, she then gave Ryouko a look as if she was judging something.

"But, don't forget. I'm listening to you because I want to. I was posted here by the [Association], having permission from the General to take independent action. 

"...I understand."

Ryouko twisted her face in boredom, releasing Mana's hand.

------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after seven cruel hours of his life, the homeroom lesson before going home had started. The bell rang and Ms. Tamae opened the attendance book and started to relay information.

It was normal and unexciting. However, at this point, Goku was quite uncomfortable.

And that reason was that, 

"..."

Kururmi took every chance she could when the teacher was not focused to turned toward Goku, making eye contact and lightly waving her hand. 

It felt wrong to not respond, so he lightly waved back while giving a smile.

And as such, Tohka and Origami who sat beside him, were staring daggers towards him.

Then, Ms. Tamae closed the attendance book.

"That's all for homeroom today. ——Ah, one more thing. People have been disappearing recently, so try to go home in groups and be home by dark, okay?"

"Hm?"

Disappearances? Goku slightly raised his eyebrows.

A lot of people had been disappearing lately, and he could sense it, but he didn't pay much attention to it since it didn't really concern him.

But hearing that these cases were happening in Tenguu city worried Goku about Kotori's well-being.

Then, the call to stand at attention was voiced. Goku got up from his seat and bowed. 

School was now over, and usually, Goku would run out of the school with Tohka to go home. But this time—— he had things to do.

He took out a miniature earphone from his pocket, and placed it on his right ear.

The moment he did that, an enthusiastic voice was heard in his eardrum. "——It's time. Are you ready?"

A youthful voice, possessing a large amount of pressure, came from none other than Goku's sister, Kotori, in commander mode.

"I can't believe it... It really is a Spirit. To be honest, I thought you finally went crazy in that head of yours."

Goku smiled wryly as he responded to Kotori through the earpiece. "Hey, I'm not crazy, Kotori. You know I got a sixth sense for this kind of thing now!"

"...You're taking the joke too seriously. Or... not seriously enough??——Whatever! At least the other party was the one to send the invitation. Since the alarm hasn't gone off, that means the AST can't get involved, which means you have to use that small brain of yours to make her fall in love with you."

Kotori confusedly said, before quickly getting back to the problem at hand.

"Alright, alright. I do that."

Goku didn't really understand what Kurumi's real intentions were, so the only thing he could really do was just listen to what Kotori said and treat this like Tohka and Yoshino.

Then, out of nowhere, his shoulder was tapped a few times from behind.

"Goku-san."

"Huh? —Oh uh, hey, Kurumi."

"Ufufu, how daring, Goku-san. Calling me by my first name... But it's fine. As long as it's you~"

Kurumi said with a mischievous expression on her face.

"Aah, uhh okay... Kurumi."

"Can you show me around the school now? I'll be in your care."

"R-Right."

Kurumi was... Much nicer compared to Tohka and Origami. But something about her just didn't add up. That aura on her was still there but... He just couldn't see it. Maybe his senses were glitched? Can they even glitch??

Either way, she was a Spirit. So he had a job to do.

"So what are you going to show me first, Goku-san?"

"Uhmmm..."

"——Goku, hold on for a moment. Let our side take a look at the situation."

The moment Kotori said that, a window on the screen of the <Fraxinus> bridge opened up.

Just like with Yoshino, there were three choices Goku could make which were generated by <Ratotskr>'s AI.

The first place to go is——

① The rooftop.

② The infirmary.

③ The cafeteria, commissionary.

"——Hmm, this is a good opportunity."

A voice behind Kotori was heard.

Turning around, the vice commander of the <Fraxinus>, Kannazuki Kyouhei was standing with his hand on his chin.

"You're right——Everyone, choose!"

After Kotori finished the monitor in her hand swiftly displayed the results of the vote between the crew on the lower part of the bridge.

"Umu, so the rooftop is the most popular choice huh?"

Goku could hear Kotori having a conversation with the crew before she suddenly changed her answer.

"Goku, did you hear that? Go to the cafeteria and commissionary to have a look first."

"Alright—Uhh, How about we go to the cafeteria and er, the commissonary first? I'm sure you'd like to eat plenty of stuff there."

"Nn, I don't mind."

When Goku said that, a cute smile appeared on Kurumi's lips as she lightly nodded.

"Well then, let's go."

"Uh-huh."

And with that, the two of them walked down the hallway with leisurely footsteps towards the commissionary.

As they did so, the students who were returning home, shot glances over.

——Wah-who's that girl, so cute—. A transfer student? Isn't next to her Itsuka-kun from Class 4, what's going on? Aaa, looks like she wanted him to personally bring her around the school. Eh, isn't Itsuka Yatogami's husband? But I've heard that even Tobiichi was taken down by him, promised to be his mistress or something.

Hey hey, not satisfied with two-timing Now he wants to defile the transfer student? Feels like the only thing in that brain of his is his libido!

Despite all the hurtful words that bombarded Goku, he ignored them and continued to walk with Kurumi.

Then, Kotori's voice rang in his ear. "Nnnn..."

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"Uhh... Kind of. There are two people tailing you right now... You might have been marked by someone."

"I can check who it is if you—"

"No, it's fine. We'll check it on our side. First, keep your attention on Kurumi. And also why aren't you saying anything? You're walking with a girl after all."

"Oh right..."

He hadn't been paying attention and had only been focused on walking to the commissioner, meaning he had left Kurumi behind.

He slowly peeked in Kurumi's direction. Then—his body froze.

That was to be expected, because Kurumi, was using her right eye which wasn't covered by her hair, to gaze straight at Goku.

Naturally, their eyes met, and at that moment, Kurumi gave a sweet smile as though she was truly overjoyed from the bottom of her heart. It was as if she had been waiting for Goku to look at her this whole time.

"Uhh... is there something on my face?"

Goku asked. He was a little flustered, but mostly confused as to why she was just staring at him the entire time.

And when he said that, Kurumi let out a light chuckle.

"No, not at all. It's just that I was distracted by your charming profile. I hope you don't find it too strange."

Goku blinked, trying to process her words. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't flattered.

"Erm... I don't find it strange, but that's the first time a girl has said that to me."

"Ara, is that so? Goku-san, you must be quite popular with the ladies. I can see why."

Hearing that, Goku started to get even more flattered. 

"Ahaha, I mean, I have friends who are girls, but it's not like that."

"...Goku. I feel like you're a little too happy around a girl you just met."

"...uhh, sorry."

Hearing Kotori's voice, he cleared his throat to get back to the problem at hand.

"... But, this is indeed a type that we have never encountered before. Not only integrating herself into society--she also mastered getting into other's good books."

Kotori made an "Umu" sound while she was pondering.

"It's because she's an interesting existence that's why we need to know more information...Well, we'll ask her while raising her favorability. ——Looks like choices have just arrived. Wait one moment."

The screen on the bridge of <Fraxinus> once again showed a multiple-choice window.

①"The thing about Spirits that you mentioned in the morning, what did you mean by that?" 

②"Kurumi, which school did you use to attend?"

③"Kurumi, what kind of panties are you wearing today?" 

"All members, choose!"

Accompanying Kotori's shout, the members below the bridge pressed a key at the same time.

The result was quickly displayed on Kotori's monitor. "As expected, looks like it's. ①"

The result everyone chose was the same as herself, Kotori rested her chin on her
hand.

"Since Kurumi shouldn't know that Goku possesses knowledge of Spirits. It'd be a good try to make her waver."

At the same time Kotori said that, she changed her position, and her elbow pressed the switch of her microphone.

"Seriously... 'Kurumi what kind of panties are you wearing today?' How stu—"

"Hey uh Kurumi, what kind of panties are you wearing today?"

In the image, Goku would misunderstood that as a command, really did follow it down to the letter."

"Panties... huh?"

As Kurumi dazedly question-backed, Goku hadn't noticed what he said.

"You idiot! You were supposed to pick ①! And why are you saying such a thing with a smile on your face as if you said the most normal thing in the world?"

"Eh?"

"Ugh. For now, try to clear up the misunderstanding. Just say it was a joke or something."

After Kotori said that, Goku was about to open his mouth. But then—

"...Want, to see?"

. . .

"Huh?"

Goku furrowed his eyebrows as he once again tried to process what Kurumi said. 

"If it's you, Goku-san, then... it's okay."

Saying that, Kurumi hid into the shadows of a nearby cabinet used to store cleaning supplies, and then, grabbed her skirt. She then slowly lifted it, her tight wrapped around the black tights slowly showing.

Through the black fabric that was being stretched on both sides, white panties could be seen in an instant.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a second! I didn't mean it like that! I was just joking, really! You don't have to show me anything!"

Goku immediately said that, grabbing Kururmi's skirt and pulling it back down to it's original position.

"You say that, but..."

Kurumi said that, causing Goku to realize, he might have pulled down a little too hard. Still holding her skirt, he looked down to see that Kurumi's panties were now fully exposed.

"—!! I-Uhm... This is—! I'm so—"

"Goku you idiot! Are you trying to strip her—"

As Goku and Kotori spoke they, were both cut off by Kurumi, who surprisingly had a mischevious smile on her face.

"Ufufu~ Ara ara, Goku-san, you really are quite the pervert, aren't you?"

 "No, no, it's not what you think! I didn't mean to do that! I just pulled too hard, and... I'm really sorry!"

Kotori's voice rang in Goku's ear once more with a more exasperated tone.

"Goku, you really have a way of getting into trouble, don't you!? Apologize properly and stop being so clumsy!"

However, for some reason, Kurumi didn't seem offended at all.

"But... That's okay, since it's you, Goku-san. But if you wanted to do those things, you should have waited for us to get home first..."

"Wh—, I-I mean, anyway..."

Goku started, quickly placing Kurumi's skirt back on her waist.

"W-When you said you were a Spirit, what did you mean by that?"

The moment Goku said that, a slight smile formed on Kurumi's face.

"—Ufufu, please don't play dumb with me, Goku-san. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...

...Isn't that right, Son Goku-san?"

"..."

Kurumi said that last part up to Goku's left ear so that only he could hear that, and after hearing such a thing come out of Kurumi's mouth, his expression quickly darkened into a serious one.

"How... do you know that?"

"—Goku? What did she say??"

Goku ignored Kotori, and instead kept staring at Kurumi.

"Fufu, that is——a secret."

"Eh?"

"The reason I came to the school was just to meet with you, Goku-san. Because I knew about Goku-san, that's why I've been longing to meet you. There was never a day that I wasn't thinking about Goku-san. So—right now, I'm extremely happy."

Finishing her words, Kurumi's cheeks were dyed a light pink.

Goku's mind was racing with mixed emotions. On one hand, he was perplexed and surprised that Kurumi knew his real name, as well as her 'longing to meet him.' On the other hand, for some reason, he felt like something was drawing him toward her.

"Erm... I-I see. Well anyway... How about we get going to—"

"——Hey, Goku-san."

Kurumi's small mouth parted slightly. 

"Hm? Is something wrong?

"I have a request to ask you of Goku-san... Would you... please listen?"

And without even thinking, Goku nodded.

"Uhm, sure—"

However, at that moment.

"Nuwaaa—!'

"...Ss."

Accompanying the shoulds, a clattering noise sounded out from behind them. And when he turned around, the cleaning equipment in the cabinet had fallen. Brooms and dustpans were everywhere.

But that wasn't his concern at the moment. What he was more concerned about were the two students who seemed to be the perpetrators, falling to the ground in a heap.

"Huh? Tohka?? Origami???"

That's right, they were undoubtedly, Tohka and Origami.

"Ara ara? What are the two of you doing here?"

As Kurumi stood by Goku, she tilted her head in wonder. However... It might have been a little too close.

Because seeing that scene, That and Origami hastily got to their feet.

"It, it's about that! Even though Goku wanted to bring Kurumi around the school, that...... there are still some things that must be done, haven't you heard about it!"

"——Tokisaki Kurumi, touring the school does not require this level of intimacy with Goku."

"—! Right, that's it!"

Tohka surprisingly, agreed with Origami's words, nodding her head forcefully.

"Ah..."

Once someone had pointed it out, Goku realized that Kurumi was in his personal space, but he didn't really care. However, Kurumi took this as an opportunity to wrap her arms around Goku's arm, holding it tightly.

Kurumi took a peek at Goku before turning to the two and started to act.

"The truth is, I have contracted a severe case of anemia, and Goku-san said he'd stay close to me just to be safe. Please don't blame him."

After hearing that, Tohka and Origami turned their sights on Goku. "Is that so?"

They said along with their gazes.

"Huh? Doesn't that mean you're really tired or something?"

Goku confusedly said to Kurumi.

And then, in the next instant, Origami suddenly knelt on the floor. 

"? Origami? What's wrong?"

Goku had a mix of confusion and concern on his face from the sudden turn of events.

"Anemia."

Goku tilted his head. 

"I can't walk by myself."

"O-Oh... I see."

Goku held out his free right hand. 

"Pfft... What's the matter with you two? That's so silly!"

Tohka started at Kurumi and Origami, grabbing his two arms. "——!"

Taking a second look at Goku's two arms, her expression suddenly changed.

"G-Goku! I also have anemia!"

"You do? Erm... I guess you can get on my back then?"

Tohka's face lit up instantly once she heard those words. 

"R-Really?"

Saying this, Goku tried to turn around, but the weight on his arms was stopping him from doing so. He didn't want to hurt Origami or Kurumi after all.

But then, at that moment, a cellphone ringtone sounded from Goku's right.

Origami took out her phone from her pocket, starting a conversation.

Even though she was giving her usual one-worded replies, he didn't understand why she shot a sharp glace towards Kurumi.

"...Understood."

With that said, she silently hung up the phone. "Something came up."

After Origami increased her girl on Goku's hand, she reluctantly let go and immediately, Tohka took the opening to grab Goku's hand tightly.

"..."

Origami took a peek at Tohka, then using a hateful glare, looked at Kurumi and walked off.

However, before leaving, she whispered a sentence into Goku's ear. "Beware of Tokisaki Kurumi."

Goku's carefree expression faded away for an instant as he heard that, before quickly putting it back on.

"Goku-san? Aren't we going?"

"Oh—, right."

Under Kurumi's prompting, Goku continued walking with both his arms being held.

------------------------------------------------------

6:00 PM.

Goku who had brought Kurumi around the school, to view everything, as well as Tohka who had half forcefully forced them to let her follow, exited through the gate, walking on the sidewalk that was dyed orange and red by the setting sun.

"Well... That's basically the entire school. If you want I can should you again."

"Nn, Thank you very much. ...But. It would've been better if it was just the two of us~."

"Ha... haha."

Goku gave a slight smile while scratching the back of his head. 

Despite going to places like the roof, Kurumi's mood hadn't increased at all, and no romantic atmosphere was created.

"Well then, Goku-san, Tohka-san, I'll take my leave from here."

Nering the crossroads, Kurumi gave a bow and said. 

"Oh uh, okay. See ya later!"

As Goku and Tohka waved their hands, Kurumi disappeared into the setting sun.

------------------------------------------------------

"I still can't--slightly, I couldn't bear it. It took so long for me to find it, I still want to enjoy school life for a while longer."

After muttering to herself, her body spun around in a rhythm. "...Ufufu, this enjoyment, I'll leave it to the last part to enjoy then."

Suddenly——Kurumi who was dancing along the street, bumped into something.

"——"

Putting strength into her legs, she stayed upright, looking in front. It looked like Kurumi had bumped into a man's back. Men who looked like delinquents, were all gathered at the side of the road.

"Ara ara, I'm really sorry."

Kurumi bowed her head and said, while trying to walk away. However,

"Hey. Wait a second, little lady. It was your fault for being careless, don't think that things would end just like this."

The man who Kurumi bumped into gave a sinister smile.

Just like a response, the man's comrades separated out and surrounded Kurumi. "Ara, ara?"

Kurumi tilted her head in wonder, and one of the men let out a whistle. "Hey hey, her looks aren't that bad. A great catch?"

"Hey-hey-, what's your name? I want to be friends with you!" Just like that, the gangsters continued to look at Kurumi all over, speaking and gaggling.

Aaah——At this point, Kurumi understood.

"Onii-san——Don't tell me, you want to go out with me?"

Kurumi said while faintly smiling. The men were stunned for a moment, then started laughing with their hands on their foreheads.

"Hey hey, go out she said. Nah... we're talking about... Ec——chi!"

"But isn't this fine? What, you like this type too?" 

"Nn. To an extent."

Leaving that aside, how about we change locations? There are too many people here."

Kurumi's words caused a commotion amongst the men, the men entered an alley while surrounding Kurumi.

"Hehe... Wha...? Huh!?"

"H-Help...! Somebody!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH——!!"

...

"Ufufu, fufu..."

Kurumi's smile twisted, at the same, licking her lips. 

"Well, even though they're nothing but pieces of trash that's usually not worth eating... But, since I have a main dish, they'll work as an appetizer.

Around her, were pools of blood, as if the men were torn apart. However, there were no bodies to be found.

It was as if Kurumi actually ate them.

Kurumi closed her eyelids as though she were enjoying a meal, feeling her stomach with a sigh.

——In that instant. "...Ara?"

Faced with that sudden feeling assailing her, Kurumi's eyebrows twitched.

That feeling of having one's entire body felt all over. To be swallowed by a giant creature without even chewing is probably the feeling right now. This feeling is not the first time she has felt it.

A barrier that modern magicians employ with the help of a machine called a Realizer. Personal Territory.

Even amongst them, this one is special. That's right, can't be mistaken——It's that girl.

"——Tch, one step too late, huh?"

As though to confirm Kurumi's suspicions. A young girl appeared in front of Kurumi's eyes.

Hair tied up in a bunch, a girl that looked like a middle schooler.

Even though she was wearing casual wear such as a colorful parka jacket and a culotte skirt, the surrounding area, was as dangerous as a ferocious beast who caught sight of its prey.

"Good grief... Looks like you're at it again, <Nightmare>."

"Ara ara, you are......... Takamiya Mana-san, right?"

Kurumig slightly slanted her hand and said, with Mana unhappily letting out a Hmph.

"Even though you remembered my name, just looking at you makes me want to vomit."

"Ara, I apologize for that then." Kurumi bowed her head, honestly apologizing.

"However, names are very important. I would be very unhappy if I were to be called <Nightmare> and the like. May I ask that you call me Tokisaki Kurumi?" 

As Kurumi finished, Mana slanted her eyebrows in irritation.

"Because it's important, that's why I don't wish for my name to be called by you. Exactly because it is important, that's why I do not wish to call you by that name."

"That feels difficult." 

"Shut up, Spirit." Mana's gaze sharpened.

Kurumi's skin felt a chill.

------------------------------------------------------

After saying goodbye to Kurumi, Goku, and Tohka made their way toward his house since they were going to eat dinner together.

"Goku! What's for dinner today? Hamburger steak?"

Tohka had gotten used to guessing the menu, so she happily said in excitement.

"Ah, I vote for hamburger steak too!"

At that moment, Koroi's voice came from the intercom that was still in the transmission.

Goku, smiled before putting his hands on the back of his head.

"Hmmm... Sure, I guess I wouldn't mind making that for dinner. After all, I'd put hamburgers as my top ten foods! But still... I like them better the American way, but that's alright."

"Ooohh... American? What's that?"

As Goku spoke, Tohka tilted her head in confusion and asked.

"It's a country, and they make GREAT food there! And their burgers are kind of like sandwiches, with two pieces of bread on the top and bottom. I'm tell you Tohka, you're gonna love it!"

"Ooohh...! Yes! I want to try that. It sounds delicious!"

As Tohka said with excitement, Goku's attention suddenly shifted.

"Hm?"

Over there is, with a ponytail and a tear mole as her features, a girl the same age as Kotori, stood there with eyes widened in shock.

Wearing a parka jacket and a culotte skirt. Her white sports shoes have striking red spots on them for some reason... Just like, bloodstains.

"..."

He furrowed his eyebrows. For some reason, he felt like he knew this person... but at the same time didn't.

It was as if they had met somewhere.

At that moment, Goku noticed that the girl was staring straight in his direction. Goku couldn't help but turn his body around since she must have seen something shocking in her line of sight.

However, nothing was there. Aside from the streets he was used to walking along, the equally spaced telephone poles as well, and the garbage disposal marked by nets, there was nothing else that could be seen.

 That means, the one that the girl was looking at, could only be Goku.

"Nii"

The girl opened her trembling lips.

"Nii?"

Goku questioned back. However, the girl didn't reply, and instead ran up to Goku, jumping onto his chest.

Just like that, wrapping her arms around him, as if she were deeply moved, she hugged him. With a lot of strength too. It was so tight he felt as if his back would snap in two.

However, Goku's thoughts were interrupted, as the girl buried her face in his chest, saying.

"——Nii-sama......!"

"Huh!?"

END OF CHAPTER

Like I said before, sorry for the late chapter. I won't be able to guarantee the next chapter will be out next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 325 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
13.6K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...
28.2K 235 13
In this exciting crossover scenario, Goku finds himself betrayed and trapped in the Time Chamber, but his fortunes take a turn when he is granted a r...
4.7K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...