♚Blooms little cousin ♚

Per karagirl_16

Més

chapter one
chapter two ♥
chapter four ﹋o﹋

chapter three •﹏•

340 3 0
Per karagirl_16

I took a deep breath and began my story. "When i was 4 my parents took me to a carnival. I met a boy my age named alack. He was fun to be around and we hung oit everyday for years with the occassional missing days. When i turned 6 my parents died in a car crash and i was in foster care until they could find a suitable relative for me to live with. When i turned 8 i was sent here to live with my aunt vanessa, my uncle, and bloom. I loved living with them and i was spoiled by my aunt and uncle, even bloom. Alan moved here when i started middle school and he confessed his feelings for me but i didnt feel the same. He got angry and started threatening me and bloom." My voice got a littke quieter. Riven set his hand on my arm for comfort. "He finally got tired of chasing me and kidnapped me. He forced me into doing things a 15 year old shouldnt do and told me if i told anyone he would kill me and bloom." I felt the tears roll down my face. He used his thumb to wipe my tears away. I leaned my head on his lap tired. He blushed lightly and stroked my hair until i fell asleep. "Awww." I heard voices whisper. I cuddled closer to the warmth next to me. An arm wrapped around my waist. I blushed and scooted closer. I opened my eyes and yawned. "Morning alyson." I rolled my eyes and sat up a little. I saw riven sleeping next to me. I smiled lightly and looked at bloom. "What did you want?" I demanded. "To tell you we need to leave." She said. "I need to pack." I panicked. "Nope. I packed for you. Sketchbooks and everything." I nodded and nudged riven. He opened his eyes and yawned. He saw everyone standing in the room and lit up. "Hey riven. Timmy said smiling. I giggled and brushed out my hair. "Lets go girls." Tecna said. I nodded and stepped into the portal. I felt my weight shift and fell into someones arms. "Sorry. " i blushed. "Its fine alyson." Riven said setting me down. I walked to the girls and sighed. "Welcome to alfea." It was beautiful. "Ms. Faragonda. This is alyson." Bloom said. I smiled and glanced at riven. "2 very important people are here to see you alyson. Your real mother and father." I gasped and looked down. Riven set his arm on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. "Are you ready?" I shook my head. "Can i get changed first?" Ms. Faragonda nodded. "I got it. Dress change formal." Stella said. The material changed to a beautiful dress. It was down to my ankles and had a slit down the leg. It was a gorgeous blue and it had silver heels to match. My hair was in a elegant bun. "Ready." I said walking towards her. We entered the school and i saw 2 people who looked just like me. "Mom? Dad?"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
290K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 6.3K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...