Let Me Hear You

By Missyboosweet22

Min Yoongi is a famous rapper from the South Korean pop band BTS. In a world where soulmates exist, you can... More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

239 3 0
By Missyboosweet22

koran speaking English speaking

Previously on Let Me Hear You

Yoongi and I talked about it and their manager agreed someone from their staff will keep an eye on me. We got to our spots and Teegan and her friends took the seats, then Brook and Scarlett next to Teegan then Jas and me at the end. I got a message from yoongi saying to meet up so we can go backstage, I showed the girls and they all nodded their heads and we said bye to the others.

Constants POV

We got to a security guard and showed him our passes he looked at them and he nodded his head and started to walk away so we followed him, It took a little bit for us to get back with everyone. We then stopped by a door and there was another security guard he looked at us and shook his head.

" Matt you know no one is allowed back here." Said the guy by the door " You girls need to leave and go back to your seats ." He added.

"Um, you can't do that we have passes to be back here," Jas said to him, he looked at our passes and got in her face so close that it looked like they were about to kiss.

"They could be fake, you never know. Now, leave and go BACK to YOUR SEATS." He said yelling at the end

" GET the fuck away from my friend, I can get you fired," I said getting mad at him, he then looked at me and was about to slap me when the door opened.

"What is going on?" It was Yoongi at the door

"Sir this doesn't concern you they have fake backstage passes, I was telling them to leave." He said to him

"Yoongi, he was about to slap Constants, for standing up for me," Jas said to him, he then looked at him and looked at me up close.

"Did he hit you? Are you ok?" He asked putting his hand on my cheek.

"No, you came out just in time. But he almost did if you didn't open the door." I said back to him putting my hand on his.

"Chen you fired you almost hit my soulmate, you will not be a security guard for us either as a group or as a solo from now on." He said to Chen

I guess that's what his name is, Chen then looked at him and then at me and you could see he was mad. He looked like he wanted to hurt someone and with all the yelling and mine and Yoongi's little moment, the rest of the boys and their manager were looking at us from the door. I was looking at Yoongi because he had his arm around me, but in a slit second I was shoved into Jasmine while Yoongi is fighting Chen. I looked at her to give me an answer, and she then looked at them and me and nodded her head.

"Chen was coming for you, he wanted to hit you I guess for getting him fired. Yoongi saw him heading toward you so he hit him, now you're caught up." She said I looked down and Chen looked almost dead, Yoongi does have a bruise on his cheek from him. But I can't see Yoongi kill him.

"Yoongi let him go, you've done enough to him,"

I said to him getting close, he looked at me and he had Chen's blood on his hands and face. He looked at his hands and then looked at Chen's face and was mouth wide open and started to shake badly. I pulled him up brought him to the room and put him in a chair, I then sat in the chair next to him.

"Can I get a wet washcloth please?" I asked looking at anyone who would get one, I don't think they understand what I said. I then looked at Brook and she nodded her head.

"My friend said she needs a wet washcloth." She said to them they looked at her and one of the MAUs got a wet washcloth.

"Thank you," I said in Korean, I then started to wash the blood away, and when I was done I put my hand on Yoongi's cheek to make him look at me.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked him in Korean, and he looked at me and started to cry. I then got up and took his hand we left the room and went to the room next to us.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked him with half Korean and half English.

"You saw what I did to him, I almost killed him for touching you, I'm a monster."He said back to me, and I shook my head.

"Yoongi, you were doing what you thought was right, he almost put his hands on me your soulmate, your other half. You just found me, I'm pretty sure you don't want anything bad to happen." I said to him and by the way he looked at me he looked like he understood what I had said to him.

he smiled at me and got close to my face, putting his hand on my cheek. we were less an inch away from each other when there was a knock on the door. We pulled back, he got up and shook his head kissed my head, and opened the door.

"Hey Yoongi it's time to start the show do you want her to stay behind for the fans to get to see her?" Jin said to him and me only understanding some parts of it, he looked back at me nodding his head and went to get me.

"It's time for the show to start do you want to stay behind so we can tell armies about us this time."

He said to me, giving me his hand so I can get up. As we walked out the door he put his arm around my waist making sure nothing happened to me, and I did the same thing with him so he knew I was good.

"Yoongi, can the girls stay with me, then we can go back after to see the rest of the concert from our seats?" I asked him with English and Korean mixed in

"Guys, will you guys be ok if her friends stay with her?" He asked his members. They all stopped walking they were in pairs, Namjoon and Jin, Hobi, and Jimin, and the last two Jungkook and Tae.

"Yoongi why are you asking us this? We don't mind them all being backstage, also TXT will be here in half an hour as well. If they want to meet then they can come backstage again."

Jin said to him, and once again I understood half of that. Jin then left Namjoon's side and walked to Yoongi's, he then let go of my waist, to hug Jin, while I looked at Brook and she nodded her head. I understood it as they were okay with them being with me backstage. Yoongi and JIn then separated and we kept walking to the stage.

" We are doing one song then our intro then I will talk about you and you can come out." He said to me and I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Guys we have a problem your interpreter isn't here, she got stuck in traffic. What are we gonna do now," their manager said to them, I didn't understand what was going on but I knew something was wrong.

"I can do it for you guys I don't mind you don't even have to pay me for it. I'm half Korean and fluent thanks to my emoma." Brook said to them and they looked relieved

"If you do your job well you will get paid but your gonna have to be stuck backstage with me you won't be able to go back to your seat unless we are on break." The manager said to her and she nodded her head

" If that's the case can they stay with me the whole time so I don't get lonely?" She said or asked their manager, and he nodded his head. Then he and the boys bowed at her and said Thank you.

"What just happened?" I asked her and she told us and we hugged her and smiled, and then they handed her a mic

" All right everyone please take your seat we are about to start the show in five minutes." She said, and we were shocked

"Their interpreter is stuck in traffic, I told them I could do and they didn't have to pay me. The manager said if I do well I'll get paid for it, and because I'll be stuck here almost the whole time they said yes to you guys being backstage with me so I'm not only." She said to us

"You guys can sit over here so you can from the cameras, tho you just gotta be quiet when she is talking to the mic, but you can always turn off the mic with that switch on the side." said one of the staff members to us and we nodded our heads and before we could walk over there I was stopped by yoongi.

"You have some really good friends I'm glad I get to finally have you, After you graduate you do know you are gonna have to move to Korea with me for at least a year, after that you can travel between there and here." He said to me

"I know Brook looked it up for me, she is the one who's half Korean, Jasmine is the one you pushed me into earlier and Scarlett is shy around others but she'll worm up to you and the boys the more you are around her. So probably after this is over she'll be talking to your guys a lot." I said to him and he nodded his head and kissed my head and went with the others to get started on their first song.

"The show is about to start in two minutes and a side note this is my first time doing this so wish me luck and have a good time."

Brook said to them and she turned off the mic so we could talk somewhat freely. We then saw the countdown starting with their name showing up in order each time. when it got to 30 seconds their pictures started to show with the countdown. Soon enough they got on stage and started with their song ON, we could hear the fans when the music started.

PS Sorry it took so long to post this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.2K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...
312K 8.8K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
872K 35.5K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
436 27 13
"two souls dont find each other by simple accident" Min Yoongi is an introvert with a troubled past. He gave up at 21, content with living the rest o...